SCB Medical College Cuttack also known as Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College and Hospital, named after Srirama Chandra Bhanja, is a public medical college in Cuttack, Odisha, India.
It is one of India’s oldest & largest medical teaching and training institutions. is India’s premier medical institute for medical education, training, research, and patient care. This institution is located in the city of Cuttack and has an 87.32-acre campus.
The college was founded in 1944 and affiliated with Utkal University, and the first batch of students took the Final MBBS Exam in 1948. The Medical Council of India granted the College retrospective recognition for the MBBS degree in 1952.
In 1951, the Orissa Medical College was renamed SRIRAMA CHANDRA BHANJ MEDICAL COLLEGE in honour of Mayurbhanj State Maharaja Srirama Chandra Bhanj Deo’s donation and efforts. In addition, Maharajah Vikram Deo Verma of Jeypore, the founding father of Andhra University, contributed 1,30,000 to this medical college.
MCI (Medical Council of India) has recognised it as an ideal institution for facilitating education and training in undergraduate, post-graduate, and super speciality subjects across various medical and surgical disciplines.
SCB Medical College was founded prior to independence and continues to serve the people of the state and beyond by providing free medical services to all.
The College has been the Alma Mater of many medical fraternity stalwarts from around the world, and it continues to produce more than 2000 trained medical and paramedical professionals each year.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty And Staff
- 5 Course Offered
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
- 10 Counselling Process
- 11 Documents Required
- 12 Counselling Fee
- 13 Eligibility Criteria
- 14 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 15 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 16 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 17 S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
- 18 S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack Cut-Off 2023 (AIQ Quota)
- 19 Contact Details
- 20 Ranking & Reputation
- 21 NEET College Predictors
- 22 NEET Rank Predictors
- 23 Expert Admission Consultants
- 24 FAQs
- 24.1 Q. What is the official website for SCBMCH Cuttack?
- 24.2 Q. What is the full form of SCBMCH Cuttack?
- 24.3 Q. Is SCB a reputable medical college?
- 24.4 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at SCBMCH Cuttack?
- 24.5 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in SCBMCH Cuttack?
- 24.6 Q. Is SCBMC a govt. or private medical college?
- 24.7 Q. When was Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College launched?
- 24.8 Q. Which university is affiliated with Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College?
- 24.9 Q. How do I apply for MBBS at Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College?
- 24.10 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
|Name of Institute||SCB Medical College Cuttack|
|Popular Name||SCB Medical College, Cuttack|
|Year of Establishment||1944|
|Affiliated to||Utkal University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counseling Conducted Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Courses||NEET PG Exam 2023|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS,|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: Manglabag, Cuttack-753007|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Utkal University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Govt.
Facilities and Infrastructure
SCB Medical College, located in Cuttack, Odisha, is one of the premier medical institutions in the region. It offers a wide range of facilities and a well-developed infrastructure to support medical education, research, and healthcare services. Here are some of the key facilities and infrastructure at SCB Medical College:
- Academic Buildings: The institution has modern academic buildings with well-equipped lecture halls and classrooms to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Library: SCB Medical College has a comprehensive library with an extensive collection of medical books, journals, research papers, and digital resources. It serves as a valuable resource for students and faculty.
- Teaching Hospital: The institution is attached to a large teaching hospital, SCB Medical College Hospital, which is equipped with state-of-the-art medical facilities, diagnostic services, and a significant number of beds for patient care.
- Laboratories: SCB Medical College offers well-equipped laboratories for various medical departments, allowing students to conduct experiments and gain practical experience.
- Hostel Accommodations: The institution provides hostel accommodations for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. These hostels are designed to ensure a comfortable and safe living environment.
- Medical Equipment: SCB Medical College boasts advanced medical equipment and technology to support medical education, research, and patient care.
- Auditorium: The campus features an auditorium with a seating capacity suitable for academic events, seminars, conferences, and cultural activities.
- Sports and Recreation: There are sports facilities available to promote physical well-being and recreation among students and staff.
- Cafeteria: The campus has a cafeteria where students and staff can enjoy meals and refreshments.
- Transportation: SCB Medical College provides transportation facilities for students and staff to facilitate their commute to and from the campus and hospital.
- Research Facilities: The institution encourages research activities and provides research facilities and support to both faculty and students.
- Security: The campus is equipped with security measures to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone within the premises.
- Medical Services: In addition to academic facilities, SCB Medical College Hospital offers a wide range of medical services to the community, making it a vital healthcare center in the region.
Faculty And Staff
SCB Medical College in Cuttack, Odisha, is supported by a dedicated faculty and staff who play a crucial role in the institution’s success. Here’s an overview of the faculty and staff at SCB Medical College:
- Teaching Faculty: SCB Medical College has a team of highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty members who are experts in various medical disciplines. They are responsible for imparting medical education and training to students.
- Medical Specialists: The institution employs medical specialists from various fields such as Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiology, Anesthesiology, and more. These specialists provide medical services in the attached teaching hospital and mentor students.
- Nursing Staff: A dedicated nursing staff is responsible for patient care, assisting doctors in medical procedures, and maintaining high healthcare standards in the hospital.
- Administrative Staff: Administrative personnel manage the day-to-day operations of the institution, including admissions, accounts, and administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the college and hospital.
- Support Staff: Support staff members, including laboratory technicians, lab assistants, and hospital attendants, contribute to the efficient operation of laboratories, diagnostic units, and other essential services.
- Research Scholars: SCB Medical College may have research scholars pursuing higher degrees in various medical and healthcare-related research areas. They actively contribute to the institution’s research endeavors.
- Librarians: Librarians manage the medical library, aiding students and faculty in accessing academic resources, research papers, and reference materials.
- Hospital Management: Hospital administrators oversee the management and operations of the teaching hospital, including patient care, healthcare services, and compliance with medical standards.
- Technical Support: IT professionals and technical support staff are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting the technological infrastructure of the institution, including computer systems and networks.
- Support Services: SCB Medical College may have additional support services, such as cafeteria staff, transport staff, and maintenance personnel, to cater to the diverse needs of the institution and its occupants.
For UG Courses
|Sl. No.||Department||Total Seat||Permitted||Recognized|
|5||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||6||1||5|
|11||Skin & VD||6||6|
|19||Obstetric & Gynaecology||20||20|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Syllabus
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG Courses
|Admission Fees (One Time)||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Hostel Fees (Per Annum)||Rs. 3,500/-|
|Tuition Fees (Per Annum)||Rs. 22,000/-|
|EW Charges (Per Annum)||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Fees for SBAB (Per Annum)||Rs. 500/-|
|Hostel Fund (Per Annum)||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Security Deposit (One Time)||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Common Fees (Per Annum)||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Other Fees (Per Annum)||Rs. 27,950/-|
|Caution Money (One Time)||Rs. 2,000/-|
For PG Courses
|MD/MS||Will Be notified Soon|
Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official Odisha NEET Counselling website and click on the “Registration” or “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
- Enter your NEET 2023 Roll Number and Application Number.
- Provide your name, date of birth, gender, and contact information.
Step 3: Academic Details
- Enter details of your 10th and 12th standard education, including marks obtained and the name of the board.
- Upload scanned copies of your mark sheets and certificates.
Step 4: Document Upload
Upload all the required documents mentioned in Step 2. Make sure the documents are clear and in the specified format.
- NEET 2023 Scorecard.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, etc.).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Passport-sized photographs.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Choose your preferred colleges and courses in order of preference. Be sure to research the colleges and courses before making your choices.
Step 6: Fee Payment
- Pay the required counselling registration fee online. Keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 7: Lock and Submit Choices
- After making your choices, lock and submit your preferences. Once submitted, you won’t be able to make changes, so double-check your selections.
- Step 1: Registration and Choice Filling:
- Candidates who have completed the registration process and are on the State Merit List must log in to the online portal.
- They need to submit their preferences for both the Course (MBBS/BDS) and College in order of their preference.
- Candidates must lock their choices, and if not locked, they will be automatically locked when the schedule time ends.
- Step 2: Merit-Based Allotment:
- College and course allotments are done based on the candidate’s merit in the State Merit List.
- After allotment, candidates can download their Allotment Letter.
- Step 3: Provisional Admission Reporting:
- Candidates must report in person to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) office in Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, on the specified date and time.
- They should bring all original certificates, mark sheets, and other required documents along with a prepared bond.
- Admission fees, depending on the allotted college, must be paid either online or by demand draft.
- Candidates can choose to Freeze (confirm the allotted seat) or Float (wait for further rounds) at this stage.
- They must submit their original College Leaving Certificate/School Leaving Certificate and will be issued a Provisional Admission Letter.
- Step 4: Failure to Complete Admission Process:
- Candidates who do not complete the admission process as described in point 3 will lose their allotted seat.
- Such candidates can participate in the 2nd round by submitting fresh choice preferences.
- Step 5:Repeat Process for Subsequent Rounds:
- The same procedure is repeated for the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling.
- Step 7: Institutional Admission:
- After the 3rd round of counseling, candidates must report to the allotted institution within the specified date.
- They need to submit a copy of the Provisional Admission Letter to complete the admission process at the institutional level.
- Step 8:Resignation and Refund:
- If a candidate resigns on or before the designated date for withdrawal, they will receive 90% of the admission fees back, with 10% deducted as processing fees.
- No resignations will be allowed after the specified date, and a financial penalty may be imposed by the State Government.
- Step 9:Vacancy Handling:
- Any remaining vacancies after the 3rd round of counseling may be filled through upgradation/sliding among existing candidates who opted for the float option.
- Step 10:Spot Counseling (Mop-Up):
- If vacancies still exist, a spot counseling (mop-up) may be conducted.
- Physical presence is mandatory for candidates in spot counseling, and no authorizations are entertained.
- Candidates admitted after the 3rd round are not eligible for spot counseling.
- Step 11:Private Institution Seats:
- Unfilled seats in private institutions after spot counseling will be returned to the respective institutions for counseling and admission based on the NEET UG 2023 merit list.
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Result.
- Marksheet and Secondary school certificate
- Passing certificate of class 12th and its marksheet
- Leaving certificate of school or college
- Domicile certificate for proof of living in state for not less than 10 years.
- Category certificate, if it is applicable
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Online Counseling Registration Certificate
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
MCC Counseling Registratio
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Age||Minimum 17 years as of December 31, 2023, with no upper age limit.|
|Nativity||Candidates must be one of the following:|
– Permanent natives of Odisha, OR
– Children of All India Civil Service officers serving in the state of Odisha cadre.
|Educational Qualifications||– Must have passed +2 Science (Intermediate or equivalent) with the following subjects individually: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
– Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at +2 Science level for General Candidates (GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for SC/ST candidates.
– Minimum aggregate marks of 45% for benchmark disability candidates (PC-GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for Physically Challenged candidates of SC/ST category (PC-SC/ST).
|NEET UG 2023 Qualification||– Candidates must have qualified in the NEET UG 2023 exam.|
For NRI Candidate
|Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates||Requirements|
|Eligibility||NRI candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2023 are eligible.|
|Definition of NRI||NRI refers to children or wards of a person of Indian origin residing outside India.|
|Documents Required for NRI Candidates||NRI candidates must submit the following documents as proof of their NRI status:|
– Documents that establish the sponsorer’s NRI status, such as the sponsorer’s Passport and Visa.
– Proof of the relationship between the NRI and the candidate as per the court order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017 – Consortium of Deemed University in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08-2017.
– An affidavit from the sponsorer, duly notarized, confirming their commitment to sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
– An Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||2nd Extended Round||Mop Up Round|
|UR – SG (State Govt School)||12337||621||12337||621||12337||621||–||–|
|UR – GC (Green Card) Cutoff||9772||629||10733||625||10733||605||—||—|
|UR – EX (Ex-Servicemen)||11958||606||11958||622||—||—||—||–|
|UR – PH||477547||225||986928||101||—||—||—||–|
|EWS – SG (State Govt School)||55277||540||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – GC (Green Card)||17792||607||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – EX,PH||EX – 30006|
|EX – 759756|
|SC – SG (State Govt School)||63040||529||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – SG (State Govt School)||257391||340||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – GC & EX||175926||402||—||—||—||—||—||—|
S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack Cut-Off 2023 (AIQ Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack
- Address: Manglabag, Cuttack-753007
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: http://scbmch.nic.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||S.C.B. Medical College Cuttack|
|All India Ranking||251|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. What is the official website for SCBMCH Cuttack?
A. The official website of SCBMCH Cuttack is http://scbmch.nic.in/
Q. What is the full form of SCBMCH Cuttack?
A. Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital Cuttack
Q. Is SCB a reputable medical college?
A. It is India’s 24th best medical college. In SCB Medical College students study, learn about life and death, also learn how to save lives. This college prepares them to be good doctors in the future.
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at SCBMCH Cuttack?
A. There are 250 seats (38 AIQ, 212 State Quota) available for MBBS students at SCBMCH Cuttack.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in SCBMCH Cuttack?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the SCBMCH Cuttack
Q. Is SCBMC a govt. or private medical college?
A. SCBMC is a govt./ public medical college in Manglabag, Cuttack.
Q. When was Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College launched?
A. Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College was launched in the year of 1944, after being promoted from Odisha Medical School during the pre-independence era
Q. Which university is affiliated with Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College?
A. Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College is affiliated with Utkal University
Q. How do I apply for MBBS at Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College?
A. Candidates must have a decent NEET UG rank and a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A. A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to be eligible for NEET PG 2023. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.