MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, was founded in 1989 and has established a reputation for offering superior instruction, outstanding research, as well as community health services. The college has concentrated on advancing to higher trajectories in curriculum development, design, and delivery, teaching aspiring physicians clinical knowledge and skills and promoting and supporting research pertinent to local, regional, and national needs. The college has recognition from the National Medical Commission in addition to affiliation with the MGM Institute of Health Sciences, a deemed university in Navi Mumbai.
The College is determined to surpass the established benchmarks in order to elevate to a higher trajectory in curriculum development, design, and delivery, teaching aspiring doctors clinical knowledge and skills, and promoting and funding research pertinent to local, regional, and national needs.
A 1000-bed tertiary care hospital with emergency care services, trauma, all broad specialties, and super specialties, such as endoscopy, modular operating rooms, cath labs, and lithotripsy, is connected to the medical college. The hospital is well-equipped with contemporary tools and instruments and qualified consultants to provide patients with high-quality care that is also compassionate.
The college has taken on the mission to provide high-quality healthcare to all segments of society with compassion and benevolence, without prejudice or discrimination, and at a reasonable cost in order to achieve its vision of becoming a top-ranking center of excellence in health science education, health care, and health research.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Contact Details
- 10 Ranking & Reputation
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 12 MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 13 NEET College Predictors
- 14 NEET Rank Predictors
- 15 Expert Admission Consultants
- 16 MCC NEET UG Counselling Process 2023
- 17 Documents Required
- 18 Frequently Asked Questions
- 18.1 Q. When was MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai established?
- 18.2 Q: What are the courses offered by MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai?
- 18.3 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai?
- 18.4 Q. Does MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai offer any scholarships or financial assistance?
- 18.5 Q. What are the facilities available at MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai?
- 18.6 Q, What is the Location of MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai?
- 18.7 Q. Is MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai affiliated with any university?
- 18.8 Q. What is the official website of MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai?
|Name of Institute||MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai|
|Popular Name||MGMMCH, Navi Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Institute Category||Deemed University|
|Affiliated to||MGM Institute of Health Sciences (a deemed university), Navi Mumbai|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||UG-MBBS and PG- MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410209 Maharastra (India)|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: MGM Institute of Health Sciences (a deemed university), Navi Mumbai
- Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Bus Service
- A/C Classrooms
- House Facilities
- Modern Laboratories
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For Postgraduate Courses
|MD- Anatomy||3 years||5|
|MD- Physiology||3 years||3|
|MD- Biochemistry||3 years||2|
|MD- Microbiology||3 years||2|
|MD- Pharmacology||3 years||4|
|MD- Pathology||3 years||6|
|MD- Community Medicine||3 years||2|
|MD- General Medicine||3 years||8|
|MD- Respiratory Medicine||3 years||1|
|MD- Dermatology & V.L.||3 years||2|
|MD- Paediatrics||3 years||8|
|MD- Anaesthesiology||3 years||8|
|MD- Radiodiagnosis||3 years||6|
|MD- Psychiatry||3 years||2|
|MD- Emergency Medicine||3 years||2|
|MD- Geriatrics||3 years||2|
|MD- Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||3 years||1|
|MD-Family Medicine||3 years||0|
|MD-Traumatology & Surgery||3 years||0|
|MS- General Surgery||3 years||6|
|MS-Obst. & Gynaec||3 years||8|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG Courses
For PG Courses
|MD. Anatomy||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. Physiology||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. Biochemistry||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. Pathology||Rs. 15,00,000/-|
|MD. Microbiology||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. Pharmacology||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. Community Medicine||Rs. 7,00,000/-|
|MD. General Medicine||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MD. Respiratory Medicine||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
|MD. Dermatology||Rs. 35,00,000/-|
|MD. Psychiatry||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
|MD. Paediatrics||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MS. O.B.G.Y||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MS. General Surgery||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MS. E.N.T.||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
|MS. Ophthalmology||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MS. Orthopaedics||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MD. Anaesthesiology||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
|MD. Radiology||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|MS Traumatology||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- Address: Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410209 Maharastra (India)
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://mgmmcnm.edu.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai|
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31)|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vancancy Round|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we’ve have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can make a difference in your medical education journey;
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- for All India Quota
- For admission to AIIMS
- For DU & IP Internal Quota
- For Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Central University
- For ESI Quota
MCC NEET UG Counselling Process 2023
Step 1: Visit the MCC Official Website:
- Access the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) specifically designed for NEET UG Counselling 2023.
Step 2: Find the Registration Link:
- Look for the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the website’s homepage. Click on it to initiate the registration process.
Step 3: Read the Instructions:
- Take the time to carefully read and understand the instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria provided on the registration page.
Step 4: Fill in Personal Details:
- Enter your personal information accurately, including your full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email address, and any other required details.
Step 5: NEET UG Details:
- Provide your NEET UG examination details, such as your roll number, application number, and the year in which you appeared for the examination.
Step 6: Generate Login Credentials:
- Create your login credentials, including a unique username and a strong password.
- Remember these details, as you will need them for future access to the counseling portal.
Step 7: Payment of Registration Fee:
- Pay the prescribed registration fee using the available online payment options.
- Ensure that you follow the payment process as per the instructions provided. Keep a record of the transaction details and payment receipts
Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
Step 8: Verify and Submit:
- Review all the entered information to ensure its accuracy.
- Make any necessary corrections, if required. Once verified, submit the registration form.
Step 9: Confirmation and Printout:
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message or email. Take a printout of the confirmation page or save it as a PDF for your records.
Step 10: Keep Registration Details Secure:
- Keep your registration details, including the registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt, safe and easily accessible for future reference.
MCC will be conducting the counseling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges, and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER, Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and an additional Round known as the Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
For Undergraduate courses
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET.
- Copy of downloaded NEET Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET result/Marksheet.
- Nationality Certificate Issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for Issue of Such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12thStdindicating the candidate’s nationality as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile certificate must be issued by a Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl: district magistrate or competent authority for the issue of such a certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10thStandard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating the candidate’s name (for DOB).
- HSC, i.e., 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Application Form as filled on www.mahacet.org
- Aadhar Card
- orphan certificate from the appropriate authority. (If applicable)
- Religions Minority Certificate/reservation claim certificate (if applicable)
For PG Documents
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, was established in 1989.
A: MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programs in a variety of medical and allied health sciences, such as MBBS, MD, MS, MCh, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology, and Diploma in X-Ray Technology.
A. Depending on the course, there are different requirements for admission to MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai. Candidates for the MBBS program must have completed the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as required subjects and achieved a minimum of 50% overall in these subjects. Candidates for postgraduate programs must have earned their MBBS from an accredited institution and received at least a 50% overall grade point average.
A. Yes, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai offers scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious and deserving students. The college also has tie-ups with various government and private organizations that offer scholarships to students.
A: The MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is a state-of-the-art facility with a blood bank, intensive care unit, emergency services, pharmacy, and diagnostic services. The college also has well-equipped labs, classrooms, and a library with a sizable collection of printed materials as well as electronic resources. The campus also has a cafeteria, hostels for boys and girls, and sports facilities.
A, The location of the MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is Sector 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410209 Maharastra (India)
A. Yes, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is affiliated with the MGM Institute of Health Sciences (a deemed university), Navi Mumbai.
A. The Official website of MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai is https://mgmmcnm.edu.in/