Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore (MGMMC Indore) is a oldest government-run medical college. Previously known as King Edward Medical School (KEMH), it was founded in 1878 and was one of the first medical schools in Asia. It was converted into the current medical college in 1948. Its teaching hospital, Mahararaja Yeshwantrao Hospital (M.Y. Hospital), which opened in 1955, was the largest in Asia at the time.
Residency surgeons accompanied the European and indigenous troops stationed in the area. Dr. Impey built a building exclusively for female patients after the institution became well-known in a short period of time.
The medical college, also known as MGMMC, Indore, is one of the state’s oldest and most prestigious educational institutions.
MBBS degrees were first awarded in 1948, with candidates chosen through competitive exams. The institution began awarding MD and MS degrees in 1953. As early as 1950, MGM Medical College in Indore had many pioneers in the fields of Pediatrics, General Medicine, Surgery, and subspecialties. In 1955, MGM MC hosted the First All India Pediatrics Conference.
MGM Medical College is a founding medical college affiliated with the National Medical Library of India and the RHD registry under the ICMR.
- 1 Highlight
- 2 Affiliation and Recognition
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered for UG Course
- 6 Course Offered for PG Course
- 7 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 9 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 10 MD/MS Course Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 17 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 18 Counselling Process
- 19 Document Required
- 20 Documents Required for PG Course
- 21 Counselling Fee
- 22 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 23 Ranking & Reputation
- 24 Contact Details
- 25 NEET College Predictors
- 26 NEET Rank Predictors
- 27 Expert Admission Consultants
- 28 FAQs
- 28.1 Q. What is the official website for Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
- 28.2 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
- 28.3 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
- 28.4 Q. What is the location of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
- 28.5 Q. When was Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore launched?
- 28.6 Q. Which university is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
- 28.7 Q. Is NEET SS harder than NEET PG?
- 28.8 Q. What courses admission need the qualifier of NEET SS exam?
|Name of Institute||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore|
|Popular Name||MGMMC Indore|
|Year of Establishment||1948|
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam For UG Course||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam For PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS & MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: A.B.Road, Indore – 452 001 (M.P.) INDIA|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
Affiliated with: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Govt.
- Full fledged audiological section with sound proof room for complete audiological evaluation of hearing disabled patient.
- Assessment of various speech pathologies & speech therapy is done regularly.
- Blood bank
- Surgical procedures available
- Emergency services
- Clinics/ Medicine
Faculty and Staff
- In medical colleges globally, a dedicated team of faculty and staff is the foundation for success in medical education, research, and healthcare services. The faculty includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, experts in various medical fields. They actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical practice, guiding and mentoring future healthcare professionals.
- Resident doctors receive comprehensive training under experienced faculty, enhancing their clinical skills. Nursing and paramedical staff provide essential patient care. Administrative and support staff ensure smooth operations, while research scholars and fellows contribute to scientific progress.
- Technical and laboratory staff maintain advanced equipment, and security personnel ensure safety. Allied healthcare professionals enhance patient care.
- This committed and diverse team in medical colleges worldwide plays a pivotal role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, advancing medical knowledge, and serving communities with dedication
Course Offered for UG Course
|MBBS||4 .6 years + 1 year compulsory internships||250|
Course Offered for PG Course
|MS – ENT||3 years||8 seats|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years||20 seats|
|MD – Physiology||3 years||13 seats|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years||10 seats|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years||12 seats|
|MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||3 years||4 seats|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years||24 seats|
|MD – Radiotherapy/ Radiation Oncology||3 years||4 seats|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years||9 seats|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years||7 seats|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years||24 seats|
|MD – Pathology||3 years||11 seats|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years||17 seats|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years||35 seats|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years||10 seats|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 years||7 seats|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years||20 seats|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3 years||5 seats|
|MD – Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion||3 years||5 seats|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3 years||4 seats|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years||13 seats|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years||10 seats|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years||4 seats|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Tuition Fee (Sate Quota)||Tuition Fee (AIQ Quota)|
|MBBS||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
MD/MS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Tuition Fee (Sate Quota)||Tuition Fee (AIQ Quota)|
|MD/MS||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 1,16,350/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
|EWS (SN-PH-FF) SN||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|EWS (SN-PH-FF) PH||688092||156||–||–||–||–|
|OBC – SN||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|OBC – PH||418636||250||–||–||–||–|
|OBC – FF||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|SC (SN-PH-FF) SN||371482||273||–||–||–||–|
|SC (SN-PH-FF) PH||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|SC (SN-PH-FF) FF||775559||136||–||–||–||–|
|ST (SN-PH) SN||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|ST (SN-PH) PH||720342||148||–||–||–||–|
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray – 1|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore|
Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore
- Address: MGM Medical College Indore Address: A.B.Road, Indore – 452 001 (M.P.) INDIA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: http://www.mgmmcindore.in/
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. What is the official website for Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
A. The official website of MGM MC Indore is http://www.mgmmcindore.in/
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
A. There are total 250 seats available for MBBS students at MGM Medical College.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the MGM Medical College Indore.
Q. What is the location of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
A. The address of MGM Medical College Indore is MGM Medical College Indore Address: A.B.Road, Indore – 452 001 (M.P.) INDIA.
Q. When was Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore launched?
A. MGM Medical College Indore was launched in the year of 1948.
Q. Which university is affiliated with Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College Indore?
A. MGM Medical College Indore is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University.
Q. Is NEET SS harder than NEET PG?
A. NEET SS is more difficult than NEET UG and NEET PG because it competes with those who have extensive knowledge after completing their master’s degree.
Q. What courses admission need the qualifier of NEET SS exam?
A. NEET-SS qualification is required for admission to DM/MCh courses at various universities/institutions across the country.