MKCG Medical College Brahmapur also known as Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, Brahmapur, was established by the Government of Odisha and is managed by the Department of Health & Family Welfare and is a pioneer in medical teaching, training, research, and patient care in Eastern India. It was named after Maharaja Krushna Chandra Gajapati, the late Maharaja of Parlakhemundi. MKCG Medical College & Hospital is the Southern Odisha’s premier medical college, founded in 1962. It has matured sufficiently since its humble beginnings and now provides tertiary health care.
The medical college was established with the primary goal of providing medical and paramedical education, as well as producing excellent healthcare professionals for the community and providing tertiary health care to the people of south-western Odisha. The medical college campus encompasses 162 acres.
This college has a sprawling campus in the Berhampur city. The campus of this medical college is the largest of the three government medical colleges in Odisha. MCI (Medical Council of India) has recognised it as an institution that provides M.B.B.S education and training in Post Graduation speciality subjects (M.D/M.S) in medical and surgical disciplines. Admission to this college for MBBS and other courses is extremely competitive and based solely on merit.
This prestigious institution has produced over 5000 M.B.B.S. graduates as well as over 1000 postgraduates (M.D/M.S) and paramedics such as nurses and medical laboratory technicians. All of the institute’s courses are approved by professional organisations such as the Medical Council of India, AICTE, etc.
- 1 Highlight
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty And Staff
- 5 Course Offered
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
- 10 Counselling Process
- 11 Documents Required
- 12 Counselling Fee
- 13 Eligibility Criteria
- 14 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 15 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 16 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 17 MKCG Medical College Berhampur Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
- 18 MKCG Medical College Berhampur Cut-Off 2023 (AIQ Quota)
- 19 Ranking & Reputation
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 NEET College Predictors
- 22 NEET Rank Predictors
- 23 Expert Admission Consultants
- 24 Frequently Asked Questions
- 24.1 Q. What is the official website for MKCG Medical College & Hospital?
- 24.2 Q. What is the full form of MKCG MC&H?
- 24.3 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at MKCG Medical College?
- 24.4 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in MKCG Medical College?
- 24.5 Q. Is MKCG Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
- 24.6 Q. When was MKCG Medical College launched?
- 24.7 Q. Which university is affiliated with MKCG Medical College?
- 24.8 Q: Is there an age restriction for admission to MKCG Medical College?
- 24.9 Q. How do I apply for MBBS at ?
- 24.10 Q. Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
- 24.11 Q. What courses admission need the qualifier of NEET SS exam?
|Name of Institute||MKCG Medical College Berhampur|
|Popular Name||MKCG MC, Berhampur|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Institute Type||Government of Odisha|
|Affiliated to||Berhampur University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||MBBS and MD/MS|
|Category||Medical colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: Berhampur, District – Ganjam, Odisha. Pin: 760 004|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Berhampur University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Govt.
Facilities and Infrastructure
M.K.C.G. Medical College (Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College) in Berhampur, Odisha, boasts a range of facilities and infrastructure to support medical education, research, and healthcare services. Here is an overview of the key facilities and infrastructure at the college:
- Academic Buildings: The college has modern academic buildings with well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls, and audio-visual facilities to facilitate medical education.
- Teaching Hospital: An attached teaching hospital provides hands-on training opportunities for medical students and offers healthcare services to the local population. The hospital is equipped with various departments, including surgery, medicine, pediatrics, and more.
- Library: The college’s library houses an extensive collection of medical textbooks, journals, research papers, and digital resources to support academic and research activities.
- Hostel Accommodation: To accommodate students from various regions, the college provides hostel facilities with basic amenities, ensuring a comfortable living and study environment.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art laboratories are available for practical training, experiments, and research in various medical and scientific disciplines.
- Auditorium: An auditorium serves as a venue for academic seminars, conferences, cultural events, and other college activities.
- Medical Equipment: The teaching hospital is equipped with advanced medical equipment and technology to facilitate patient diagnosis, treatment, and research.
- Research Facilities: Research centers and facilities support both students and faculty in conducting medical research and experiments.
- Recreational Areas: The college provides recreational areas and sports facilities to promote physical fitness, relaxation, and extracurricular activities among students.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria on the campus serves meals and refreshments to students and staff.
- Transportation: The college may offer transportation services for commuting between the college and the hospital.
- Security: Adequate security measures are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of students, staff, and patients.
- Medical Services: In addition to the teaching hospital, the college may offer outpatient clinics, emergency services, and specialized medical units to meet healthcare needs.
- Administrative Offices: Administrative offices manage various functions, including admissions, academics, finance, and student affairs.
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi connectivity is typically available throughout the campus to facilitate research, learning, and communication.
- Green Spaces: The college may feature green spaces, gardens, and outdoor areas that provide a peaceful and aesthetically pleasing environment.
Faculty And Staff
The faculty and staff at M.K.C.G. Medical College in Berhampur, Odisha, play integral roles in providing medical education, conducting research, and delivering healthcare services. Here’s an overview of the various categories of faculty and staff commonly found at the college:
- Teaching Faculty: This group comprises professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers who specialize in various medical and allied health disciplines. They are responsible for classroom teaching, curriculum development, and guiding students in their academic journey.
- Medical Practitioners: The college employs experienced medical practitioners, including doctors, specialists, and consultants, who work at the attached teaching hospital. They provide clinical training to medical students and deliver medical care to patients.
- Nursing Staff: Nurses are an essential part of the healthcare team, assisting in patient care, surgery, and medical procedures. They also contribute to the practical training of nursing students.
- Research Scholars: Postgraduate and doctoral students pursuing research programs actively participate in research activities under the guidance of faculty members.
- Administrative Staff: Administrative personnel manage various aspects of the college, including admissions, finance, human resources, and general administration.
- Technical Staff: Technical experts and laboratory technicians support the functioning of laboratories and research facilities, ensuring the smooth operation of equipment and experiments.
- Library Staff: Librarians and library assistants oversee the college’s library, helping students and faculty access academic resources.
- Support Staff: This category includes individuals responsible for maintenance, security, housekeeping, and other essential services to keep the campus and facilities operational.
- Clinical and Healthcare Support Staff: Apart from doctors and nurses, the college may employ pharmacists, radiologists, laboratory technicians, and other healthcare professionals who contribute to patient care and medical education.
- Faculty Development: Some institutions have dedicated staff or units responsible for faculty development, training, and continuing education to enhance teaching and research skills.
- Student Support Services: Counselors, career advisors, and student affairs personnel provide guidance and support to students in academic and personal matters.
- Hospital Management: Professionals in hospital management and administration oversee the efficient operation of the teaching hospital and associated healthcare services.
- Research Coordinators: In research-focused institutions, staff members may be responsible for coordinating research projects, securing grants, and managing research-related activities.
- Security and Safety Personnel: These individuals ensure the safety and security of the campus, faculty, staff, students, and patients.
- Communication and Public Relations: Professionals in this category handle internal and external communications, public relations, and marketing efforts for the college.
|M.D. (ANATOMY)||3 Years||6|
|M.D. (ANAESTHESIOLOGY)||3 Years||10|
|M.D. (BIOCHEMISTRY)||3 Years||5|
|MD (DERM., VENE. & LEPROSY)||3 Years||3|
|M.S. (E.N.T.)||3 Years||2|
|M.D. (FORENSIC MEDICINE)||3 Years||4|
|M.D. (GENERAL MEDICINE)||3 Years||15|
|M.S. (GENERAL SURGERY)||3 Years||19|
|M.D. (MICROBIOLOGY)||3 Years||7|
|M.D. (OBST. & GYNAE.)||3 Years||12|
|M.S. (OPHTHALMOLOGY)||3 Years||9|
|M.S. (ORTHOPAEDICS)||3 Years||8|
|M.D. (PREVENTIVE & SOCIAL MEDICINE)||3 Years||12|
|M.D. (PAEDIATRICS)||3 Years||11|
|M.D. (PATHOLOGY)||3 Years||11|
|M.D. (PHARMACOLOGY)||3 Years||8|
|M.D. (PHYSIOLOGY)||3 Years||6|
|M.D. (PSYCHIATRY)||3 Years||2|
|M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)||3 Years||3|
|M.D. (Radiodiagnosis)||3 Years||3|
|M.D. (Transfusion Medicine)||3 Years||3|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Syllabus
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|SI.||Type||Existing Fees (Rs.)||Revised Fees (Rs.)|
|1.||Admission Fee (One Time)||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|2.||Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 17,000/-||Rs. 22,000/-|
|3.||Fee for supply of Blank Answer Books (Per 100 Annum)||Rs.500/-||Rs.500/-|
|Total (A)||Rs. 18,100/-||Rs.24 ,000/-|
|1.||Security Deposit (One Time)||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|2.||Students’ Union Fee (Per Annum)||Rs.500/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
|3.||Academic Society Fee (Per Annum)||Rs.200/-||Rs. 500/-|
|4.||Games Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|5.||Magazine Fee (Per Annum)||Rs.200/-||Rs. 400/-|
|6.||Cultural Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|7.||Audio Visual Society Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 400/-|
|8.||Dramatic Society Fee (Per Annum)||Rs.200/-||Rs. 400/-|
|9.||Identity Card (One Time)||Rs. 24/-||Rs. 50/-|
|10.||Odisha Red Cross Society (Per Annum)||Rs. 115/-||Rs.200/-|
|11.||Students’ Aid Fund (Per Annum)||Rs. 94/-||Rs. 100/-|
|(B) Total||Rs. 11,594/-||Rs. 13,950/-|
|Grand Total (A+B)||Rs. 29,694/-||Rs. 37,950/-|
For PG Courses
|Item||Existing Fees (Rs.)|
|a. Admission fees (one time)||Rs. 3,000/-|
|b. Consolidated tuition fees (per annum)||Rs. 35,000/-|
|c. Library fees (per annum)||Rs. 1,500/-|
|d. Journal fees (per annum)||—|
|e. Fees for issue of Identity card (one time)||Rs. 2,000/-|
|f. College Security Deposit (one time & refundable)||Rs. 15,000/-|
|g. PG Students’ Union fees (one time)||—|
|h. Students’ Dramatic Society fees (one time)||Rs. 500/-|
|i. Students’ Academic Society fees (one time)||—|
|j. Odisha Red Cross Society fees (one time)||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Total (Rs.)||Rs. 58,800/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official Odisha NEET Counselling website and click on the “Registration” or “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
- Enter your NEET 2023 Roll Number and Application Number.
- Provide your name, date of birth, gender, and contact information.
Step 3: Academic Details
- Enter details of your 10th and 12th standard education, including marks obtained and the name of the board.
- Upload scanned copies of your mark sheets and certificates.
Step 4: Document Upload
Upload all the required documents mentioned in Step 2. Make sure the documents are clear and in the specified format.
- NEET 2023 Scorecard.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, etc.).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Passport-sized photographs.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Choose your preferred colleges and courses in order of preference. Be sure to research the colleges and courses before making your choices.
Step 6: Fee Payment
- Pay the required counselling registration fee online. Keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 7: Lock and Submit Choices
- After making your choices, lock and submit your preferences. Once submitted, you won’t be able to make changes, so double-check your selections.
- Step 1: Registration and Choice Filling:
- Candidates who have completed the registration process and are on the State Merit List must log in to the online portal.
- They need to submit their preferences for both the Course (MBBS/BDS) and College in order of their preference.
- Candidates must lock their choices, and if not locked, they will be automatically locked when the schedule time ends.
- Step 2: Merit-Based Allotment:
- College and course allotments are done based on the candidate’s merit in the State Merit List.
- After allotment, candidates can download their Allotment Letter.
- Step 3: Provisional Admission Reporting:
- Candidates must report in person to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) office in Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, on the specified date and time.
- They should bring all original certificates, mark sheets, and other required documents along with a prepared bond.
- Admission fees, depending on the allotted college, must be paid either online or by demand draft.
- Candidates can choose to Freeze (confirm the allotted seat) or Float (wait for further rounds) at this stage.
- They must submit their original College Leaving Certificate/School Leaving Certificate and will be issued a Provisional Admission Letter.
- Step 4: Failure to Complete Admission Process:
- Candidates who do not complete the admission process as described in point 3 will lose their allotted seat.
- Such candidates can participate in the 2nd round by submitting fresh choice preferences.
- Step 5:Repeat Process for Subsequent Rounds:
- The same procedure is repeated for the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling.
- Step 7: Institutional Admission:
- After the 3rd round of counseling, candidates must report to the allotted institution within the specified date.
- They need to submit a copy of the Provisional Admission Letter to complete the admission process at the institutional level.
- Step 8:Resignation and Refund:
- If a candidate resigns on or before the designated date for withdrawal, they will receive 90% of the admission fees back, with 10% deducted as processing fees.
- No resignations will be allowed after the specified date, and a financial penalty may be imposed by the State Government.
- Step 9:Vacancy Handling:
- Any remaining vacancies after the 3rd round of counseling may be filled through upgradation/sliding among existing candidates who opted for the float option.
- Step 10:Spot Counseling (Mop-Up):
- If vacancies still exist, a spot counseling (mop-up) may be conducted.
- Physical presence is mandatory for candidates in spot counseling, and no authorizations are entertained.
- Candidates admitted after the 3rd round are not eligible for spot counseling.
- Step 11:Private Institution Seats:
- Unfilled seats in private institutions after spot counseling will be returned to the respective institutions for counseling and admission based on the NEET UG 2023 merit list.
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Result.
- Marksheet and Secondary school certificate
- Passing certificate of class 12th and its marksheet
- Leaving certificate of school or college
- Domicile certificate for proof of living in state for not less than 10 years.
- Category certificate, if it is applicable
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Age||Minimum 17 years as of December 31, 2023, with no upper age limit.|
|Nativity||Candidates must be one of the following:|
– Permanent natives of Odisha, OR
– Children of All India Civil Service officers serving in the state of Odisha cadre.
|Educational Qualifications||– Must have passed +2 Science (Intermediate or equivalent) with the following subjects individually: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
– Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at +2 Science level for General Candidates (GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for SC/ST candidates.
– Minimum aggregate marks of 45% for benchmark disability candidates (PC-GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for Physically Challenged candidates of SC/ST category (PC-SC/ST).
|NEET UG 2023 Qualification||– Candidates must have qualified in the NEET UG 2023 exam.|
For NRI Candidate
|Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates||Requirements|
|Eligibility||NRI candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2023 are eligible.|
|Definition of NRI||NRI refers to children or wards of a person of Indian origin residing outside India.|
|Documents Required for NRI Candidates||NRI candidates must submit the following documents as proof of their NRI status:|
– Documents that establish the sponsorer’s NRI status, such as the sponsorer’s Passport and Visa.
– Proof of the relationship between the NRI and the candidate as per the court order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017 – Consortium of Deemed University in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08-2017.
– An affidavit from the sponsorer, duly notarized, confirming their commitment to sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
– An Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
MKCG Medical College Berhampur Cut-Off 2023 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||2nd Extended Round||Mop Up Round|
|UR – SG (State Govt School)||19932||602||19932||602||19932||602||–||–|
|UR – GC (Green Card) Cutoff||14265||615||14903||614||14903||614||—||—|
|UR – EX (Ex-Servicemen)||—||—||15521||612||15521||612||—||–|
|UR – PH||621914||174||540017||201||—||—||—||–|
|EWS – SG (State Govt School)||20948||600||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – GC (Green Card)||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – EX,PH||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|SC – SG (State Govt School)||75892||510||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – SG (State Govt School)||471510||227||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – GC & EX||214826||370||—||—||—||—||—||—|
MKCG Medical College Berhampur Cut-Off 2023 (AIQ Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MKCG Medical College Berhampur|
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College
- Address: Berhampur, District – Ganjam, Odisha. Pin: 760 004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: http://www.mkcgmch.org/
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website for MKCG Medical College & Hospital?
A. The official website of MKCG Medical College & Hospital is http://www.mkcgmch.org/
Q. What is the full form of MKCG MC&H?
A. Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, is the abbreviation of M.K.C.G Medical college.
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at MKCG Medical College?
A. There are 250 seats available for MBBS students at MKCG Medical College.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in MKCG Medical College?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the MKCG Medical College.
Q. Is MKCG Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
A. MKCG Medical College is a govt./ public medical college.
Q. When was MKCG Medical College launched?
A. MKCG Medical College was launched in the year of 1962
Q. Which university is affiliated with MKCG Medical College?
A. MKCG Medical College is affiliated with Berhampur University.
Q: Is there an age restriction for admission to MKCG Medical College?
A. Yes, candidates must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the year of admission.
Q. How do I apply for MBBS at ?
A. Candidates must have a decent NEET UG rank and a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Q. Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
A. NEET-PG certification is required for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma programmes at various universities and institutions across the country. Even foreign nationals seeking admission to medical schools in India must take the NEET-PG exam.
Q. What courses admission need the qualifier of NEET SS exam?
A. NEET-SS qualification is required for admission to DM/MCh courses at various universities/institutions across the country.