MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Mullana which was founded in 2003 as a part of Maharishi Markandeshwar (deemed to be a university), has developed into one of the most significant institutions in northern India. It is dedicated to producing professionals who are capable of independent practice, with the aim of laying a strong foundation for advancements in medical academics and research. Excellent teachers and doctors with stellar reputations around the world make up the institution’s faculty. The college has recognition from the National Medical Commission, New Delhi, and is also affiliated with Maharishi Markandeshwar University (deemed to be a university).
The Medical Institute provides undergraduate medical courses (MBBS). The college was the first in the nation to implement problem-based learning in medical-related courses. With the aid of the education sector, mainstream press, and information systems, the institute will further perform sophisticated presentation methods thanks to its well-equipped education, communication, and media centers. The Medical College is furnished with first-rate modern amenities, including a first-rate full-service hospital with 1025 teaching beds and 100 ICU beds. The hospital offers its services to the sick, poor, and needy residents of rural Haryana, UP, Himachal Pradesh, and Punjab, as well as neighboring areas.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Counselling Fee
- 10 Document Required
- 11 Eligibility Criteria
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 16 Ranking & Reputation
- 17 NEET College Predictors
- 18 NEET Rank Predictors
- 19 Expert Admission Consultants
- 20 Frequently Asked Questions
- 21 Q. What courses are offered at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 22 Q. Is MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
- 23 Q. Does the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research have a hostel facility for students?
- 24 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 25 Q. How are the faculty and teaching facilities at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 26 Q. Does the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research provide placement assistance to students?
- 27 Q. What amenities are offered by the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 28 Q. When Was the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research established?
- 29 Q. What is official website of MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
|Name of Institute||MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Mullana|
|Popular Name||MMIMSR, Mullana|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Maharishi Markandeshwar University (Deemed to be a University)|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS and MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Haryana|
|Contact||Address: MM Education Complex, Mullana, Haryana 133207|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Maharishi Markandeshwar (deemed to be a university)
- Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Examination Hall
- Lecture Theatres
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Residential Quarters
- Recreational Facilities
- Laboratories and demonstration rooms
- Teaching Hospital
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For Postgraduate Courses
|MD Anatomy||3 years||4|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 years||10|
|MD Biochemistry||3 years||3|
|MD (Dvl)||3 years||3|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology||3 years||3|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3 years||3|
|MD General Medicine||3 years||12|
|MS General Surgery||3 years||12|
|MD Microbiology||3 years||3|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3 years||9|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 years||3|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 years||8|
|MD Paediatrics||3 years||8|
|MD Pathology||3 years||5|
|MD Pharmacology||3 years||3|
|MD Physiology||3 years||5|
|MD Psychiatry||3 years||1|
|MD Radio-Diagnosis||3 years||11|
|MD Radiotherapy Radiation Oncology||3 years||2|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||3 years||3|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG Courses
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||Rs. 17,00,000||Increases by 10% every year|
|University Charges (Annual)||Rs. 18,300||Charged annually|
|Registration Fee (First Year)||Rs. 40,000||Charged only in the first year|
|Resource Development Fees||Rs. 25,000||Charged only in the first year|
|Hostel Fees (Twin Sharing AC)||Rs. 2,00,000||Includes mess charges|
|NRI Seats Fee (Entire Course)||180,000 USD||For the entire duration of the course|
For PG Courses
|MD Forensic Medicine||9,30,000/-|
|MD Community Medicine||11,30,000/-|
|MD Radiotherapy||25, 95,00/-|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||25, 95,00/-|
|MD General Medicine||29,95,000/-|
|MD Dermatology (DVL)||34,95,000/-|
|MS General Surgery||27,95,000/-|
|MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology||31,95,000/-|
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI quota
- Receipt of Haryana UG NEET Registration and counselling fee
- Copy of NEET application form for Haryana NEET MBBS 2023 counselling
- Recent passport size photographs
For PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Haryana (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Haryana.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Haryana Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Address: MM Education Complex, Mullana, Haryana 133207
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://mmimsr.mmumullana.org/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What courses are offered at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. Undergraduate and graduate medical courses are offered by the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. The programs covered in the courses include programs in medical technology, nursing administration, and MBBS.
Q. Is MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
A. Yes, the National Medical Commission (NMC) has approved the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (MCI).
Q. Does the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research have a hostel facility for students?
A. Yes, both boys and girls can stay in hostels at the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. The hostels come with all the amenities required, such as kitchens, exercise rooms, and 24-hour security.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. Candidates can apply for MBBS admission at the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research if they have completed the 10+2 program with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as required subjects and a minimum of 50% overall. Students also need to meet NEET-UG requirements.
Q. How are the faculty and teaching facilities at MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. The faculty at the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research is made up of a group of individuals with excellent credentials and extensive teaching experience. The institute has state-of-the-art teaching facilities, including labs, lecture halls, and classrooms with multimedia.
Q. Does the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research provide placement assistance to students?
A. The MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research helps students find employment. A dedicated placement cell at the college assists students in finding employment opportunities at reputable hospitals and medical facilities across the nation.
Q. What amenities are offered by the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. Modern facilities at the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research include fully functional labs, lecture halls, auditoriums, libraries, digital classrooms, and hostel facilities for both boys and girls. In addition, the institute has a gym, a canteen, and a sports complex.
Q. When Was the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research established?
A. The MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research was established in 2003
Q. What is official website of MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. The official website for the MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research is https://mmimsr.mmumullana.org/