Bhabha College of Dental Sciences Bhopal, was founded in 2009 and is a constituent college of Bhabha University. It provides a platform for students to think outside the box and outperform their predecessors. The college’s goal is to uphold core values and foster a learning environment conducive to developing tomorrow’s leaders in dentistry, to innovate on research to advance knowledge in the discipline, and to transform knowledge into services to benefit the region’s economic and social development. The college is affiliated with Barkatullah University, Bhopal and has National Dental Commission recognition.
The college’s mission is to develop compassionate and committed dental surgeons who have received top-notch training in dentistry. These dentists will be able to provide the best oral health care, investigate centres of excellence for advanced dental studies, and provide guidance for meeting the needs of the dental profession both now and in the future. Through value-based education, ethics, and values, the institution aspires to instill in the minds of the next generation of dentists a strong desire to serve humanity.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 Courses Offered for PG Course
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 BDS Internship
- 9 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 10 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 11 NEET UG Cut Off
- 12 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 13 Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 14 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 15 Counselling Process
- 16 Document Required
- 17 Documents Required for PG Course
- 18 Contact Detail
- 19 Ranking & Reputation
- 20 NEET College Predictors
- 21 NEET Rank Predictors
- 22 Expert Admission Consultants
- 23 Frequently Asked Question
- 23.1 What is the location of Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.2 Q: Is Bhabha College of Dental Sciences affiliated to any university?
- 23.3 Q: What courses are offered by Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.4 Q: What is the duration of the BDS course at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.5 Q: What is the duration of the MDS course at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.6 Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to BDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.7 Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to MDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.8 Q: Does Bhabha College of Dental Sciences have a hostel facility?
- 23.9 Q: What is the fee structure for BDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
- 23.10 Q: Does Bhabha College of Dental Sciences offer any scholarships?
|Name of Institute||Bhabha College of Dental Sciences Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Bhabha College of Dental Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||2009|
|Affiliated to||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS & PG- MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Jatkhedi, NH-12, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Pin-462026|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Seminar Hall
- Wifi Campus
Faculty and Staff
Faculty are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of Dental education at the Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
Courses Offered for PG Course
|MDS CONSERVATIVE AND ENDODONTICS||3 Years||3|
|MDS ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY||3 Years||2|
|MDS ORAL PATHOLOGY AND MICROBIOLOGY||3 Years||2|
|MDS ORTHODONTICS||3 Years||3|
|MDS PERIODONTICS||3 Years||2|
|PUBILC HEALTH DENTISTRY||3 Years||2|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 Years||3|
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal
- Address: Jatkhedi, NH-12, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Pin-462026
- Website: https://www.bhabhauniversity.edu.in/
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
What is the location of Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A. Bhabha College of Dental Sciences is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Q: Is Bhabha College of Dental Sciences affiliated to any university?
A. Yes, Bhabha College of Dental Sciences is affiliated with the Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
Q: What courses are offered by Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A. Bhabha College of Dental Sciences provides Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes with a variety of specialisations.
Q: What is the duration of the BDS course at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A. The BDS programme at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences lasts 5 years, including a one-year mandatory internship.
Q: What is the duration of the MDS course at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A. The MDS programme at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences is 3 years long.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to BDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects is required for admission to BDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences.
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for admission to MDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A BDS degree from a recognised university and a valid NEET MDS score are required for admission to MDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences.
Q: Does Bhabha College of Dental Sciences have a hostel facility?
Yes, there are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences.
Q: What is the fee structure for BDS at Bhabha College of Dental Sciences?
A. The fees for the BDS course at .Bhabha College of Dental Sciences is Rs. 2,50,000/-.
Q: Does Bhabha College of Dental Sciences offer any scholarships?
A. Yes, Bhabha College of Dental Sciences offers scholarships to eligible students based on merit and other criteria. Please contact the college administration for details.