All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, is a well-known medical facility with locations in New Delhi and elsewhere in India, has made significant contributions to patient care, medical education, and research. Established in 1956, the college is considered one of the top medical institutions in India and all over the world. The college is an autonomous medical institution has the recognition from the National Medical Commission
The 165-acre AIIMS campus is home to numerous medical institutions and departments. Many medical disciplines, including medicine, nursing, and allied health sciences, are offered by the college as undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. The admissions procedure at AIIMS is rigorous, and it draws some of the most bright and committed students from all over India.
The excellent research program of AIIMS New Delhi is concentrated on growing medical knowledge and enhancing patient outcomes. Researchers at the center are engaged in cutting-edge studies in fields like cancer, genetics, infectious illnesses, and neurology. To advance its research initiatives, AIIMS works in conjunction with other top medical institutions and organizations around the world.
In addition to its work in education and research, AIIMS New Delhi is also heavily committed to community outreach initiatives. To enhance public health in India, the institute runs a number of health education and awareness projects, offers free medical clinics in rural regions, and works with regional organizations.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and infrastructure
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 9 Fees Structure
- 10 Counselling Fee
- 11 Eligibility Criteria
- 12 NEET UG Cut-off 2023
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 Frequently Asked Question
- 22 Q. What is AIIMS New Delhi?
- 23 Q. When was AIIMS New Delhi established
- 24 Q. How do I get admission to AIIMS New Delhi?
- 25 Q. What courses are offered at AIIMS New Delhi?
- 26 Q. What facilities are available at AIIMS New Delhi?
- 27 Q. How is the faculty and staff at AIIMS New Delhi?
- 28 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to AIIMS New Delhi?
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Popular Name||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS and MD/MD|
|Category||Medical Colleges in New Delhi|
|Contact||Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Autonomous
- Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Government
Facilities and infrastructure
The institute is committed to offering the best resources available to guarantee that its students have a top-notch education, that its researchers have access to state-of-the-art tools, and that its patients receive top-notch medical treatment. To accommodate the needs of its students, professors, researchers, and patients, AIIMS offers a wide variety of facilities. Here are some of the key facilities available at AIIMS:
- Medical Center: AIIMS has a modern medical center that provides high-quality healthcare services to patients. The center comprises specialized departments such as cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology, and orthopedics, among others. The center is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology to ensure the best possible care for patients.
- Libraries: AIIMS has several libraries that provide access to a vast collection of medical books, journals, and other resources. The central library has more than 50,000 books and subscribes to over 3,000 medical journals. There are also departmental libraries that cater to the specific needs of various medical departments.
- Research Labs: AIIMS has numerous research laboratories that are equipped with advanced technology and equipment. The labs are dedicated to conducting cutting-edge research in various fields such as cancer, genetics, infectious diseases, and neurology.
- Hostels: AIIMS has separate hostels for male and female students, as well as accommodation for faculty members and researchers. The hostels are equipped with all necessary amenities such as Wi-Fi, mess facilities, and recreational areas.
- Sports Facilities: AIIMS has sports facilities such as a gym, swimming pool, and outdoor sports facilities such as tennis and basketball courts.
- Conference Halls: AIIMS has several conference halls that are used for hosting seminars, workshops, and other academic events. The halls are equipped with modern audio-visual equipment and can accommodate large audiences.
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Gastroenterology and Human Nutrition
- Hospital Administration
- Laboratory Medicine
- Medical Oncology/ Hematology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders
- Radiation Oncology
- Transplant Immunology and Immunogenetics
- Transfusion Medicine
Faculty and Staff
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), located in New Delhi, India, has a large and diverse faculty and staff comprising medical professionals, researchers, educators, and administrative staff. the faculty and staff at AIIMS New Delhi play a critical role in the success of the institute, working tirelessly to advance medical education, research, and patient care in India and beyond. Here are some key facts about the faculty and staff at AIIMS New Delhi:
- The faculty and staff at AIIMS include over 1,000 doctors, 2,000 nurses, and 1,500 other healthcare professionals.
- The institute has a large and diverse team of researchers, including scientists, clinical researchers, and public health experts.
- The faculty and staff at AIIMS have received extensive training and education in their respective fields, with many holding advanced degrees and certifications.
- The institute has a robust recruitment process to attract the best talent from across the country and around the world.
- The faculty and staff at AIIMS are committed to providing high-quality medical education, conducting cutting-edge research, and delivering world-class healthcare services to patients.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||132|
For Post Graduate Courses
|MD – General Medicine||3 Years||58|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Years||21|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3 Years||14|
|MD – Geriatrics||3 Years||15|
|MD – Nuclear Medicine||3 Years||16|
|MD – Palliative Medicine||3 Years||15|
|MS- ENT||3 Years||17|
|MD/MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||114|
|MD – Physical Medicine Rehabilitation||3 Years||12|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 Years||17|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 Years||17|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 Years||33|
|MD/MS Anatomy||3 Years||21|
|MS General surgery||3 Years||59|
|MD Radiotherapy/Radiation Oncology||3 Years||12|
|MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years||40|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years||17|
|MD – Bio-Physics||3 Years||17|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 Years||12|
|MD – Microbiology||3 Years||17|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years||45|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 Years||31|
|MD – Pathology||3 Years||31|
|MD – Physiology||3 Years||21|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3 Years||5|
|MD- Radiodiagnosis and Interventional Radiology||3 Years||28|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For Undergraduate courses
|Description||Amount in Rs|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Caution Money||Rs. 100/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 990/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 220/-|
|Student Union Fee||Rs. 1320-|
|HOSTEL & OTHER FEES|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs. 4,228/-|
|Pot Fund||Rs. 500/-|
|Electricity Charges||Rs. 198/-|
|Mess Security (Refundable)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||Rs. 4228/-|
For Postgraduate courses
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
For UG Courses
- NEET result
- NEET admit card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs 1,000
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination.
- a certificate from the board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination, showing his/her date of birth.
- Certificate/Marksheet from the Board from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he/she has secured 50% or more marks (40 % in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and pass in the subject of English (Core or Elective or Functional)
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- OCI Card for Overseas Citizens of India.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC category. (Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC category).
- Any other document as may be asked for by the University/College.
For PG Courses
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Delhi (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Delhi.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Delhi Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut-off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.aiims.edu/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is AIIMS New Delhi?
A. AIIMS New Delhi is a premier medical institute in India that provides high-quality medical education, conducts cutting-edge research, and delivers world-class healthcare services to patients.
Q. When was AIIMS New Delhi established
A. AIIMS New Delhi was established in 1956.
Q. How do I get admission to AIIMS New Delhi?
A. Admission to AIIMS New Delhi is based on a competitive entrance exam called the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam. Admission to postgraduate and doctoral programs is based on separate entrance exams.
Q. What courses are offered at AIIMS New Delhi?
A. AIIMS New Delhi offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses in various medical fields such as medicine, surgery, pediatrics, pathology, and microbiology, among others.
Q. What facilities are available at AIIMS New Delhi?
A. AIIMS New Delhi has state-of-the-art facilities such as a medical center, libraries, research labs, hostels, sports facilities, and conference halls, among others.
Q. How is the faculty and staff at AIIMS New Delhi?
A. The faculty and staff at AIIMS New Delhi comprise medical professionals, researchers, educators, and administrative staff who are highly trained and committed to providing high-quality medical education, conducting cutting-edge research, and delivering world-class healthcare services to patients.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to AIIMS New Delhi?
A. The eligibility criteria for admission to AIIMS New Delhi varies for each course, but generally, candidates must have passed their qualifying exams (12th for undergraduate, bachelor’s for postgraduate and doctoral) with a minimum percentage and must have cleared the AIIMS entrance exam.