NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, established in 2004, ensures the best and most reliable delivery of healthcare and educational services in the district of Chinnakeni, Andhra Pradesh. The college is affiliated with the Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, and also has the recognition of the Medical Council of India.
The college and hospital are located on a sprawling campus with a total built-up area of 12,00,000 square feet and eight buildings. According to NMC standards, the entire necessary infrastructure consists of fully-equipped laboratories, air-conditioned lecture halls, and a 1050-bed teaching hospital.
The primary goal of NRIAS is to promote the best in medical education and to produce doctors of international standing while also providing affordable health care to the society’s needy people on a non-profit basis using cutting-edge facilities and modern medical equipment.
|Name of Institute||NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni|
|Popular Name||NRIAS, Chinnakeni.|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated to||Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada.|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India.|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||UG-MBBS and PG- MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: N.R.I Academy Of Sciences Mangalagiri Road, Chinakakani-522503 Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh |
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences in Vijayawada
Approved by: Medical Council of India
Aid Status: Private
- Fully-equipped laboratories
- Air-conditioned lecture halls
- Teaching Hospital
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|MBBS||5 Years + 6 Months Internship||200|
For PG Courses
|S.No.||Courses||Duration||No of Seats|
|]1||MD Anatomy||3 Years||02|
|2||MD Biochemistry||3 Years||02|
|3||MD Physiology||3 Years||02|
|4||MD Pharmacology||3 Years||03|
|5||MD Microbiology||3 Years||04|
|6||MD Pathology||3 Years||04|
|7||MD Community Medicine||3 Years||02|
|8||MD General Medicine||3 Years||14|
|9||MD Paediatrics||3 Years||06|
|10||MD Resiporatory Medicine||3 Years||02|
|11||MD DVL||3 Years||05|
|12||MD Psychiatry||3 Years||02|
|13||MD Anaesthesiology||3 Years||15|
|14||MD Radiodiagnosis||3 Years||12|
|15||MD Family Medicine||3 Years||01|
|16||MD Radiation Oncology||3 Years||03|
|17||General Surgery||3 Years||14|
|18||MS ENT||3 Years||04|
|19||MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||02|
|20||MS Orthopaedics||3 Years||06|
|21||MS OBGY||3 Years||05|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Pre Clinical||Semester 1 – 2||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para Clinical||Semester 3 – 5||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings, OPDs|
|Clinical||Semester 6 – 9||Community medicine and allied subjects (psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery, and allied subjects, Clinical postings|
|Specialty||GOVERNMENT Fees||CONVENOR QUOTA||MANAGEMENT QUOTA|
|Para Clinical||Rs. 38600/-||1,35,000/-||2,70,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni
- Address : N.R.I Academy Of Sciences Mangalagiri Road, Chinakakani-522503 Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.nrias.net/
MBBS College Predictor
The MBBS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. NEET counseling and top medical college criteria are provided to students by MBBS Admission Consultants.
MBBS Admission Consultant
To know better MBBS Admission Consultants have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals and provide assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Andhra Pradesh applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible for Andhra Pradesh. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible for Andhra Pradesh NEET counseling.|
|For Kerala Candidates||all Andhra Pradesh applicants who are residents of the state of Kerala. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers deputed in Kerala would also be considered in this category; however, such candidates will be ineligible to claim any reservation.A candidate who has completed class 12 at a Kerala institute and whose parent(s) works for the Government of India (currently posted in Kerala)|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
For PG exam
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
The online application form for determining merit positions for Competent Authority quota seats using NEET scores will be available on the website https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com.
Before filling out the online application form, candidates should print the prospectus and instructions from the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in or https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com. and verify their eligibility under the Local/Non-local category.
The candidate should fill out the online application form on the website with the required information and upload the scanned certificates and documents in support of their claim via the internet. Any computer with an internet connection can complete the online application form.
The candidate must provide accurate information in the online application form and submit scanned original certificates with their application. Applications containing incorrect information or invisible documents will be automatically rejected. If it is discovered that the candidate provided incorrect information or uploaded fake or forged documents, the university takes appropriate action against the candidate, including the cancellation of a seat or admission without notice.
Candidates must register for Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling to be considered for admission to 85% of state quota seats in MBBS and BDS. Andhra Pradesh NEET Admissions application forms will be available on the official website. Candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling by following these simple steps.
- Visit the Dr YSR official website, (Click Here)
- Click on the Online Registration link and enter information such as your NEET roll number, NEET rank, DOB, mobile number, and so on.
- Click the “Validate” tab to submit.
- Log in with the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling registration number you created in the previous step.
- Fill out the Application form with your personal and educational information.
- Fill out the application form and click the submit button.
- Make a note of your registration ID and password for future use.
- Candidates must log in to the website using the previously generated ID and password to fill out their course and college preferences.
- There is no set number of courses and colleges that can be chosen from the obtainable list of options.
- It should be noted that MBBS/BDS seats will be assigned based on the options selected by the candidates.
- It is mandatory to lock the choices for the final submission of preferences in NEET UG counseling.
- The choices can be modified until they are locked. If in case, candidates do not lock the choices then the filled choices will be considered final and will automatically get locked on the notified date.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the filled choices as it could be beneficial for candidates in the further NEET UG counseling process.
- DSYSRUHS will publish a state merit list on its official website for candidates who have successfully completed the document verification process.
- The merit list will include the names of Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling registered candidates, as well as their state and category rankings.
Reporting to the Allotted College
Candidates should report to the allotted college to complete the admission formalities. At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must submit the original copy of the mandatory documents.
Counselling Fee Structure
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 5,000|
Refundable Tuition Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities|
|All Categories||INR 2,00,000|
- Shortlisted candidates must report to the counseling centers with three sets of authenticated copies of relevant documents.
- Candidates must also submit a printout of their Andhra Pradesh application during the document verification process.
- Candidates must include a passport-sized photocopy of the Andhra Pradesh application form in the printed copy.
- NEET Admit Card/ Rank Card
- SSC or equivalent examinations (for showing the date of birth)
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificate(s) from 6th class to intermediate
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for a period of ten -years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment outside the state.
- Candidates claiming quota eligibility under Special Categories must provide the required certificate in support of their claim of a Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community A Certificate) requesting reservation under the BC, SC, or ST categories issued by a mandated officer.
- In order to be eligible for fee exemption, the parent’s most recent income certificate issued by MRO/Tahsildar or white ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificate issued by Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website of the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni?
A. The official Website of NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni is https://www.nrias.net/
Q. Which university is affiliated with the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni?
A. NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni, is affiliated with the Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Q. What is the address for the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni?
A. The address forfor the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni, R.I Academy OofSSciences,Mangalagiri Road, Chinakakani-522503 Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Q. What is the intake capacity for MBBS at the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni?
A. The intake capacity for MBBS at the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni, is 200 seats.
Q. What are the PG courses offered by the NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni?
A. NRI Academy of Medical Sciences, Chinnakeni, has offered various PG courses such as MS Anatomy, MD Anaesthesiology, MD Biochemistry, MD Physiology, MD Pathology, MD Pharmacology, MD Microbiology, MD Community Medicine, MD General Medicine, MD General Surgery, MS ENT, MD Obstetrics & Gynecology, MS Ophthalmology, MS Orthopaedics, MD Paediatrics, MD Psychiatry, and MD Radiology.
Q. Is NRI Medical College government or private?
A. NRI Medical college is a Private college.
Q. Is NRI Medical College good?
A. NRI Medical College is one of the best colleges in Andhra Pradesh.