Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore founded by Ananda Social and Educational Trust in July 1981. In the year 1987, the College began operations on its permanent campus in Kadugondanahalli.
Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is one of Karnataka’s Best Private Medical College. The mission of Dr. AMC, Bangalore is to provide humanity with selfless and high-quality health care.
The campus encompasses 25 acres of land. The BRAMC provides diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programmes. The Medical Council of India has recognised the College (MCI). BRAMC was previously affiliated with Bangalore University, but is now affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College is located in Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka. Bangalore East Railway Station is about 3.5 kilometres away, and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is about 32 kilometres away.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Course Offered and seat Intake
- 5 MBBS Internship
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 Fees Structure
- 8 Counselling Process
- 9 Required Document
- 10 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 11 NEET Cut Off 2023
- 12 Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
- 13 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 14 Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 15 Contact Details
- 16 Ranking & Reputation
- 17 NEET College Predictors
- 18 NEET Rank Predictors
- 19 Expert Admission Consultants
- 20 Frequently Asked Questions
- 21 Q. What is the official website for Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
- 22 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
- 23 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
- 24 Q. Is Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
- 25 Q. What is the location of Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
- 26 Q. When was Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College established ?
|Name of Institute||Dr B.R.Ambedkar Medical College Bangalore|
|Popular Name||Dr.AMC, Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||1981|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Contact||Address: Kadugondanahalli Bangalore 560045|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities and Infrastructure
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, located in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a distinguished medical institution dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare education and services. The institution boasts a robust infrastructure and a wide range of facilities that enhance the educational and healthcare experiences of its students, faculty, and patients. Here’s an overview of the facilities and infrastructure at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore:
- Lecture Halls: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College offers modern lecture halls equipped with advanced audio-visual aids to facilitate effective teaching and learning.
- Library: The institution’s library is a valuable resource for medical literature, journals, and research materials. It provides a conducive environment for students and researchers to study and access a wide array of medical resources.
- Laboratories: The college features well-maintained and fully equipped laboratories for various medical disciplines, including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, and others. These labs enable students to gain practical experience and conduct research.
- Auditorium: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College has a spacious auditorium that serves as a venue for conferences, seminars, cultural events, and academic activities, providing a platform for knowledge dissemination and extracurricular engagements.
- Teaching Hospital: The college operates a teaching hospital that offers comprehensive healthcare services to the community. The hospital includes various departments such as General Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, and more.
- Specialized Units: The hospital is equipped with specialized units, including Intensive Care Units (ICUs), Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU), Cardiac Care Units (CCU), and other critical care facilities to provide specialized medical services.
- Diagnostic Services: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College provides modern diagnostic facilities, including radiology, pathology, and imaging services, ensuring accurate diagnosis and treatment for patients.
Infrastructure and Campus Facilities:
- Hostel Accommodations: The college provides separate hostel facilities for both male and female students, ensuring a comfortable and secure living environment with essential amenities.
- Cafeteria: The institution features a cafeteria that offers a variety of nutritious meals and snacks, catering to the dietary needs of students, faculty, and patients.
- Sports and Recreation: The campus includes sports grounds and a gymnasium to promote physical fitness and overall well-being among students and staff.
- Transportation Services: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College offers transportation services for the convenience of students and staff, facilitating easy access to the campus and hospital.
- Security Measures: The institution ensures the safety and security of its occupants through round-the-clock security personnel and surveillance systems.
- Research Facilities: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College encourages medical research and provides dedicated research facilities to support faculty and student research endeavors, fostering innovation and scientific exploration.
Course Offered and seat Intake
|Course Name||Total Seat||Duration|
|MBBS||100||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG courses
|Course||Government seats||Private seats||NRI Seat||Others|
|MBBS||Rs. 1,41,196/-||Rs. 9,94,406/-||Rs. 40,12,450/-||Rs. 40,12,450/-|
For PG Course
|Course||Government Quota||Private Quota||NRI Quota||Other Quota|
|Paediatrics||Rs. 7,13,780/-||Rs. 11,50,205/-||–||Rs. 60,15,500 /-|
|General Medicine||Rs. 7,13,780/-||Rs. 11,50,205/-||Rs. 60,15,500 /-||–|
|Radio Diagnosis||–||Rs. 11,50,205/-||Rs. 70,15,500 /-||–|
|Respiratory Medicine||–||Rs. 11,50,205/-||Rs. 50,15,500 /-||–|
|Orthopaedics||Rs. 7,13,780/-||Rs. 11,50,205/-||–||–|
|Anaesthesia||Rs. 7,13,780/-||Rs. 11,50,205/-||–||–|
|General Surgery||Rs. 7,13,780/-||Rs. 11,50,205/-||Rs. 35,15,500 /-||Rs. 35,15,500 /-|
|Obstetrics andGynecology||–||Rs. 11,50,205/-||Rs. 50,15,500 /-||–-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration.”
- Use your USER ID and Password to log in.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before confirming, review your application and make necessary changes.
- If everything is correct, select the declaration.
- Follow the provided payment gateway procedures to pay the fees.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy is required for document verification.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates who haven’t verified their documents must register online and complete this process.
- If you’ve already verified your documents for UGCET-2023 and don’t require additional reservations, you don’t need to verify again for Medical/Dental/AYURVEDA/UNANI/HOMEOPATHY courses. Just download the UGNEET-2023 Verification slip.
- If you’re eligible for additional reservations, ensure you claim them during online application and verify with relevant certificates.
Step 3: Course and College Choices
- Enter your course and college choices online based on seat availability.
- You can enter as many options as you want but prioritize them carefully.
- After entering options, a mock allotment will be done. It’s indicative and helps you revise your choices.
Step 4: Mock Allotment
- Review the results of the mock allotment, which shows where you might be allocated based on your preferences.
- Consider changing or retaining the entered options based on the mock allotment results.
Step 5: Finalize Options
- Verify your allotted seat status on the KEA website and modify options if needed.
- Continue to update your options until the last date for real allotment.
Step 6: Allotment Process
The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, with each round having three phases.
First Round of Seat Allotment:
- Allotment is based on merit and priority of options entered by candidates.
- Special Category seats (Persons with disability, NCC, Sports Category) are allotted first.
- Seats are allocated according to the reservation policy.
- General Merit candidates are considered only in the General Merit quota, following the rank list.
- Reserved Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates may also be allotted in their respective categories.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation is considered.
- Special Category candidates like Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF are allotted based on ranks and available seats.
- The first phase of allotment may involve multiple iterations until seats are filled or ranks exhausted.
Second Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allotted in the same manner as the first round.
- Unfilled seats in Rural and Kannada medium quota of reserved categories are converted to General category and offered to reserved category candidates.
- Only reserved category candidates are considered in this phase, and GM candidates are not.
- Consequential vacancies are considered.
Third Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allocated in the same order as previous rounds.
- Unfilled seats in various reserved General categories are converted to General Merit and offered to GM candidates.
- Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats are considered.
- The order of seat allotment remains the same, and the process continues until no changes occur.
Step 7: Reporting to Colleges
- After the seat allotment in the final round, candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the respective colleges they’ve been allocated.
The reporting process involves the following:
Step 8: Document Verification:
- Candidates must carry all necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, identification, and allotment-related documents.
- The college authorities will verify your documents to ensure eligibility and compliance with admission criteria.
Step 9: Payment of Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees as per the college’s fee structure.
- Ensure you understand the payment schedule and deadlines to avoid any issues.
Step 10: Confirmation of Admission:
- Once the documents are verified, and fees are paid, the college will confirm your admission.
- You may receive an admission letter or receipt as proof of your admission status.
Step 11: Seat Confirmation and Vacant Seats:
- If any candidates do not report to the allocated colleges within the specified timeframe, their seats may be considered vacant.
For UG Courses
- SSLC/10th standard mark Sheet
- 2nd PUC/12th standard mark Sheet
- Final print out of online application form
- Original copy of chalan for having paid the registration fees
- NEET admission ticket
- Study certificate issued by school
- NEET Rank letter
- Two recent passport size photogrraphs
- Migration Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Adhaar Card
For PG Courses
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for date of birth
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Mark sheets of every year of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG Score card
- Domicile certificate
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens. NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). The upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 30 years.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for General category candidates) and 40% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the qualifying examination.|
NEET Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks||All India Rank||Marks|
Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore (BRAMC Bangalore)
- Address: Kadugondanahalli Bangalore 560045
- Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://bramc.edu.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website for Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
A. The official website of BR Ambedkar Medical College is https://bramc.edu.in/
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
A. There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the BR Ambedkar Medical College.
Q. Is Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
A. BR Ambedkar Medical College is a private medical college.
Q. What is the location of Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College?
A. The address of BR Ambedkar Medical College is Kadugondanahalli Bangalore 560045.
Q. When was Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College established ?
A. BR Ambedkar Medical College was established in the year of 1981