Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hamdard Nagar , founded in 2012, seeks to broaden its scope in life sciences and health domains while also providing excellent medical education. HIMSR, as a center of excellence in medical education, offers courses in medical and allied subjects at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and Post-Doctoral levels. The college is affiliated with Jamia Hamdard University and has National Medical Commission recognition.
In order to train professionals in all prestigious healthcare specialties and to become self-sufficient in post-graduate medical education, the college brings together educational facilities of the highest caliber. The College has received recognition on a national level as a facility that exhibits a quality reputation for undergraduate and graduate medical education. It was placed 22nd in the Medical category of the 2020 NIRF Ranking.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 For PG Course
- 10 Counselling Fee
- 11 Eligibility Criteria
- 12 NEET UG Cut-off 2023
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 Frequently Asked Questions
- 22 Q. What programs does the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research offer?
- 23 Q. Is Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
- 24 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS program at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 25 Q. What is the teaching methodology followed at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- 26 Q. What research opportunities are available at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 27 Q. Does the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research have tie-ups with other institutions?
- 28 Q. What is the fee structure for the MBBS program at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 29 Q, What are the hostel facilities provided at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
- 30 Q. When was the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research established?
|Name of Institute||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Hamdard Nagar|
|Popular Name||HIMSR, New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Affiliated to||Jamia Hamdard University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS and MD/MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in New Delhi|
|Contact||Address: HIMSR, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi-110062|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Jamia Hamdard University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Examination Hall
- Common room
- Operation Theatres
- Residential Quarters
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For PG Courses
|Name of the Course||Duration||Intake Capacity|
|MD in Anesthesiology 2023||3 Years||4|
|MD Anatomy||3 Years||3|
|MD Biochemistry||3 Years||2|
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||4|
|MD General Surgery||3 Years||4|
|MD Microbiology||3 Years||3|
|MD Obst And Gynae||3 Years||4|
|MD Ophthalmology||3 Years||3|
|MS Orthopaedics||3 Years||3|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology||3 Years||2|
|MD Paediatrics||3 Years||4|
|MD Pathology||3 Years||3|
|MD Preventive Social Medicine/ Community Medicine||3 Years||3|
|Radio Diagnosis||3 Years||3|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Ug Courses
|Particulars||Fee (INR)||Fee (USD)|
|Fee to be submitted at admission|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||30,000/-||500$|
|Enrolment Fee (One Time)||25,000/-||400$|
|Alumni Fund (One Time)||10,000/-||200$|
|Sports Fee (One Time)||25,000/-||500$|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||30,000/-||30,000/-|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||2,50,000/-||2,50,000/-|
|Total Fee at Admission||17,70,000/-||41,600$|
|Examination Fee (Annual)||30,000/-||30,000/-|
|Supplementary Examination Fee||10,000/- per subject||10,000/- per subject|
|Tuition Fee for Extended Years (NRI)||2,50,000 per year||7,000 per year|
|Hostel Charges (A.C Room)||1,30,000/- per year||–|
|Hostel Charges (Non A.C Room)||1,00,000/- per year||–|
|Mess & Laundry Charges||At prevailing rates||–|
For PG Course
|Department||No. of Seats||Tuition Fee (Muslim Minority & General)||Tuition Fee (NRI)|
|Radio-Diagnosis||3||₹ 40,00,000||$ 85,000|
|Orthopedics||3||₹ 27,00,000||$ 75,000|
|Pediatrics||4||₹ 27,00,000||$ 75,000|
|Medicine||4||₹ 25,00,000||$ 70,000|
|Surgery||4||₹ 25,00,000||$ 70,000|
|Obst. & Gynae.||4||₹ 25,00,000||$ 70,000|
|Community Medicine||3||₹ 11,00,000||–|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
For UG Courses
- NEET result
- NEET admit card
- Recent passport size photographs
- Demand draft of Rs 1,000
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination.
- a certificate from the board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination, showing his/her date of birth.
- Certificate/Marksheet from the Board from which he/she passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination showing that he/she has secured 50% or more marks (40 % in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and pass in the subject of English (Core or Elective or Functional)
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate, if applicable
- OCI Card for Overseas Citizens of India.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate from the University/Board last attended by him/her.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC category. (Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC category).
- Any other document as may be asked for by the University/College.
For PG Courses
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Delhi (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Delhi.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Delhi Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut-off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Address : HIMSR, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi-110062
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.himsr.co.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What programs does the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research offer?
A. Undergraduate medical programs (MBBS), postgraduate medical programs (MD/MS), and postgraduate diploma programs in clinical and non-clinical fields are available at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research.
Q. Is Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
A. Yes, the National Medical Commission has recognized the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (NMC).
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS program at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology when combined in order to be eligible for admission to the MBBS program. Additionally, the candidate must have achieved the required cutoff in the NEET-UG.
Q. What is the teaching methodology followed at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
A. The Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research employs an interactive and student-centered teaching methodology that incorporates problem-based learning, case-based learning, simulation-based learning, and clinical exposure.
Q. What research opportunities are available at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A.Research opportunities are available in a variety of clinical and non-clinical fields at the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, including pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, anatomy, biochemistry, community medicine, etc.
Q. Does the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research have tie-ups with other institutions?
A. Yes, academic and research collaborations have been established between the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research and a number of reputable institutions in India and abroad.
Q. What is the fee structure for the MBBS program at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. The MBBS fee structure varies depending on the student’s category (general/SC/ST/OBC) and whether the student is from India or abroad. The MBBS Course’s fee at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research is Rs. 17,70,000/-
Q, What are the hostel facilities provided at Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research?
A. The Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research has separate hostels for male and female students, with amenities such as 24-hour security, Wi-Fi, mess, laundry, and so on. The hostels are located on campus.
Q. When was the Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research established?
A. The Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research was established in 2012