SGGST Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Gurgaon known as Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurugram is one of the best private universities in Delhi NCR. Its noble mission is to provide higher education opportunities to all segments of society. The University has built a reputation in the academic world by consistently producing highly trained and industry-ready professionals. The college is affiliated with the SGT University and also has the recognition from the National Medical Commission.
SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute was formerly known as the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (FMHS), which was established in 2010. Since that time, it has flourished in order to train the best specialists in the fields of medicine and the health sciences who will be significant contributors to society.
SGT University is located on the outskirts of Gurugram, Haryana, at Chandu-Budhera. The campus is less than 5 kilometres from the Delhi border of Daurala and provides easy access to Indira Gandhi International Airport in Palam, Delhi.
In order to produce Indian medical graduates and postgraduates who possess knowledge, skills, ethics, and a sincere commitment to society, FMHS was founded. Additionally, they are prepared to work in the nation’s health care delivery system and offer medical services to the populace in both urban and rural areas.
The faculty keeps improving so they can teach the students how to provide high-quality healthcare services that are tailored to their needs.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered and Seat Intake
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
- 10 Registration Fees
- 11 Document Required
- 12 Eligibility Criteria
- 13 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 14 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 15 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 16 SGT Medical College Hospital And Research Institute Gurgaon Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions
- 22.1 What is the official website for SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
- 22.2 How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
- 22.3 What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
- 22.4 Is SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute a govt. or private medical college?
- 22.5 When was SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute established ?
- 22.6 Q. Which university is affiliated with?
- 22.7 What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
|Name of Institute||SGGST Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Gurgaon|
|Popular Name||SGT Medical College Gurgaon|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated to||SGT University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Courses||NEET PG ExamNEET PG Exam 2023|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Haryana|
|Contact||Address: Near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Village Budhera, District Gurgaon|
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: SGT University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Academic Facilities:
- Lecture Halls: Spacious and well-equipped classrooms for teaching and seminars.
- Laboratories: Specialized labs for practical training in various medical and health sciences subjects.
- Library: A comprehensive library with a vast collection of medical books, journals, and digital resources.
- Auditorium: An auditorium for conferences, presentations, and academic events.
- Clinical Facilities:
- Hospital Building: Modern hospital facilities with various departments and wards.
- Outpatient and Inpatient Services: Facilities to provide medical care to patients.
- Operation Theatres: Well-equipped surgical suites for various procedures.
- Imaging and Diagnostic Centers: Facilities for X-rays, MRI, CT scans, and other diagnostic tests.
- Hostel and Accommodation:
- Student Hostels: Separate hostels for male and female students with necessary amenities.
- Faculty and Staff Accommodation: Housing facilities for faculty and staff.
- Recreation and Sports:
- Recreational Areas: Common areas for relaxation and socializing.
- Sports Facilities: Outdoor and indoor sports facilities for physical fitness and recreation.
- Cafeteria and Dining:
- Cafeteria: On-campus cafeteria or canteen providing meals and snacks.
- Hostel Mess: Dining facilities for hostel residents.
- Medical Research:
- Research Labs: Facilities for medical research and experiments.
- Access to Medical Journals: Subscriptions to medical research journals and publications.
- Transport Services: Buses or transportation facilities for students and staff.
- Campus Security: Security personnel to ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Community Outreach:
- Community Clinics: Participation in community healthcare services and outreach programs.
- Administrative Block: Offices for managing academic and administrative affairs.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at SGGST Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences in Gurgaon typically include a diverse group of professionals who play vital roles in the institution’s academic and healthcare endeavors. Here’s an overview of the types of faculty and staff you might find at such an institution:
- Teaching Faculty:
- Professors: Experienced educators who often hold leadership roles within academic departments.
- Associate Professors: Faculty members with significant teaching and research experience.
- Assistant Professors: Junior faculty members who contribute to teaching and research.
- Lecturers: Faculty responsible for delivering lectures and conducting tutorials.
- Clinical Faculty: Practicing healthcare professionals who also teach medical and health sciences students.
- Administrative Staff:
- Dean: The academic leader responsible for overseeing the college’s academic programs.
- Department Heads: Faculty members who lead specific academic departments.
- Registrar: Responsible for student records and academic administration.
- Administrative Officers: Professionals who manage various administrative tasks.
- Admission Staff: Personnel responsible for student admissions and enrollment.
- Finance and Accounts: Staff responsible for managing financial matters.
- Human Resources: Professionals responsible for hiring and managing personnel.
- IT Staff: Technicians and experts who manage the institution’s computer systems.
- Healthcare Professionals:
- Doctors: Medical practitioners who provide clinical care and training to students.
- Nurses: Registered nurses who assist in patient care and training.
- Paramedical Staff: Technicians and assistants in various healthcare specialties.
- Pharmacists: Professionals who manage pharmaceutical services.
- Research Staff:
- Research Associates: Professionals involved in medical and healthcare research projects.
- Lab Technicians: Support research activities in laboratories.
- Research Coordinators: Manage research projects and collaborations.
- Librarians manage the institution’s library and assist students and faculty in accessing resources.
- Teaching Assistants and Demonstrators:
- These are often postgraduate students or junior faculty members who assist in teaching and practical demonstrations.
- Clinical Support Staff:
- Administrative and technical staff members in clinical departments.
- Hospital Administration: Professionals who manage hospital operations and services.
- Security Personnel:
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the campus and its occupants.
- Cafeteria and Hostel Staff:
- Staff members responsible for cafeteria operations and hostel management.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|MBBS||4 .6 years + 1 year compulsory internships||150|
For PG courses
|Doctor of Medicine (Biochemistry)||3||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine)||4||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Forensic Medicine)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Microbiology)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Pathology)||5||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Physiology)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Pharmacology)||3||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Dertamotology, Venerology & Leprosy)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (General Medicine)||8||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Respiratory Medicine)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Psychiatry)||2||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics)||4||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Anesthesiology)||6||3 Years|
|Doctor of Medicine (Radio-diagnosis)||6||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (Ophthalmology)||2||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (Orthopaedics)||4||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (General Surgery)||8||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (Oto-Rhino- Laryngology)||2||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||4||3 Years|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG Courses
|Fee Component||Amount (Per Annum)|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 13,96,000|
|Admission/Continuation Charges (Per Annum)||Rs. 50,000|
|Development Charges (Per Annum)||Rs. 2,92,500|
|SWF (Per Annum)||Rs. 5,500|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 60,000|
|Industrial Visit/Placements||Rs. 75,000|
|Total Fee (Per Annum)||Rs. 1,95,000|
|Caution Money (One time) (Refundable)||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Alumni Fee (One time, Non-refundable)||Rs. 2,500|
For PG Courses
|Sr. No.||Course||Duration||Tuition Fees||Admission/|
|Exam Fee||Industrial Visit/Placements||Internet||Library Fees||Total Fee|
|Caution Money||Alumni Fee (One Time – Non Refundable)|
|8||Doctor of Medicine (Anatomy)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|9||Doctor of Medicine (Biochemistry)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|10||Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|11||Doctor of Medicine (Forensic Medicine)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|12||Doctor of Medicine (Microbiology)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|13||Doctor of Medicine (Pathology)||3 Years||Rs. 12,85,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 2,55,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,70,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|14||Doctor of Medicine (Physiology)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|15||Doctor of Medicine (Pharmacology)||3 Years||Rs. 6,93,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 50.000/-||Rs. 2,500|
|16||Doctor of Medicine (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||3 Years||Rs. 29,03,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 5,70,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 38,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|17||Master of Surgery (Orthopedics)||3 Years||Rs. 23,93,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,80,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 32,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|18||Master of Surgery (Ophthalmology)||3 Years||Rs. 21,38,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,35,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 29,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|19||Doctor of Medicine (General Medicine)||3 Years||Rs. 24,78,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,95,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 33,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|20||Doctor of Medicine (Respiratory Medicine)||3 Years||Rs. 21,38,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,35,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 29,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|21||Doctor of Medicine (Psychiatry)||3 Years||Rs. 21,38,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,35,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 29,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|22||Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics)||3 Years||Rs. 23,93,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,80,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 32,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|23||Master of Surgery (General Surgery)||3 Years||Rs. 21,38,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,35,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 29,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|24||Master of Surgery (Oto-Rhino-Laryngology)||3 Years||Rs. 15,43,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 3,30,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 22,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|25||Doctor of Medicine (Anesthesiology)||3 Years||Rs. 13,73,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 20,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|26||Doctor of Medicine (Radio-diagnosis)||3 Years||Rs. 30,73,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 6,00,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 40,00,000||Rs. 3,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
|27||Master of Surgery (Obstetrics & Gynecology)||3 Years||Rs. 24,78,500||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 4,95,000||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 70,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 33,00,000||Rs. 1,00,000/-||Rs. 3,00,000|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website: https://uhsrugcounselling.com.
Step 2: Fresh Registration: Click on the “Fresh Registration” or “New Registration” link.
Step 3: Provide Personal Information: Fill in your personal details, including your name, date of birth, gender, category, and contact information.
Step 4: Academic Details: Enter your NEET UG 2023 roll number and score.
Step 5: Upload Documents : Upload scanned copies of the required documents, which may include:
- NEET UG 2023 scorecard
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-sized photograph and signature
Step 6: Pay Registration Fee: Pay the registration fee according to your category through the online payment mode provided on the portal. The fee details are as follows:
- Rs. 2500/- for Unreserved Category
- Rs. 1250/- for SC/BC/EWS/PWD Category of Haryana
- Rs. 10,000/- for NRI Category
Step 7: Verification and Confirmation
- After successful payment, review all the information you’ve entered.
- Confirm your registration.
Step 8: Registration ID and Password:
- You will receive a unique registration ID and password. Keep this information safe for future logins and for participating in the counseling process.
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 2,500/-|
|SC/BC/EWS/PWD Category of Haryana||Rs. 1,250/-|
|NRI Category||Rs. 10,000/-|
Step 1: Registration and Document Verification
- Visit the official website: https://uhsrugcounselling.com.
- Fresh candidates must complete the online registration process during the specified dates (09.09.2023 to 13.09.2023, 5.00 PM).
- During registration, provide all required personal and academic information.
- Upload the necessary documents, including NEET UG 2023 scorecard, and other relevant certificates.
- Pay the registration and counseling fee as per the category you belong to:
- Rs. 2500/- for Unreserved Category
- Rs. 1250/- for SC/BC/EWS/PWD Category of Haryana
- Rs. 10,000/- for NRI Category
- After successful registration and fee payment, you will receive a unique registration ID and password.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking
- Log in to your account using the registration ID and password.
- Complete the choice filling process by selecting your preferred courses and institutions.
- Carefully review your choices before locking them in because changes will not be allowed after the last date notified.
Step 3: Provisional Allocation and Grievances
- The provisional allocation of seats will be published on 14.09.2023.
- If you have any grievances about the provisional allocation, you can submit them by the specified date (14.09.2023).
- After addressing grievances, the final allocation list will be updated.
Step 4: Tuition Fee Deposition
- Pay the provisional tuition fee online through the admission web portal from 14.09.2023 to 18.09.2023 (up to 5.00 PM).
Step 5: Document Verification
- Candidates provisionally allotted seats must appear in person for document verification at Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. No representation through authority letters or other means will be accepted.
- Document verification will take place from 19.09.2023 to 20.09.2023.
Step 6: Joining/Reporting
- Report to the allotted institute by the specified date (21.09.2023)
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI quota
- Receipt of Haryana UG NEET Registration and counselling fee
- Copy of NEET application form for Haryana NEET MBBS 2023 counselling
- Recent passport size photographs
For PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Haryana (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Haryana.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Haryana Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
SGT Medical College Hospital And Research Institute Gurgaon Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy|
SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute
- Address: Budhera, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurugram- 122505, Haryana, India
- Email: email@example.com
- Website:- http://www.sgtmedicalcollege.org/index.html
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||SGT Medical College Hospital And Research Institute Gurgaon|
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the official website for SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
The Official Webstes for SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute https://sgtuniversity.ac.in/
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute.
What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute
Is SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute a govt. or private medical college?
SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute is a private medical college in Haryana state of India.
When was SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute established ?
SGT Medical College, Hospital And Research Institute was established in 2010
Q. Which university is affiliated with?
the college is affiliated with the SGT University.
What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to be eligible for NEET PG 2023. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.