NIMS Dental College and Hospital Jaipur is a renowned dental institution situated in , Rajasthan, India. Established in 2006, the college is committed to providing quality education and training to dental professionals. NIMS Dental College and Hospital offers a vibrant and dynamic learning environment where students can unleash their creativity and unlock their full potential. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and has also received recognition from the National Dental Commission.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various dental specialties, including orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, conservative dentistry, prosthodontics, oral medicine and radiology.
The college has a well-equipped infrastructure, including modern clinics, laboratories, and advanced equipment for diagnosis and treatment. The faculty members are experienced and skilled in their respective fields and are dedicated to providing quality education and training to the students.
The hospital associated with the college provides excellent dental care services to the patients. The hospital has a multidisciplinary approach to treatment and provides comprehensive care to patients of all ages. It is equipped with modern infrastructure, advanced equipment, and technology to provide the best possible care to patients.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offeredfor UG Course
- 6 Courses Offeredfor PG Course
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 BDS Internship
- 9 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 10 MDS Course Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- 12 Other Eligibility Criteria
- 13 Eligibility Criteria For NRI
- 14 NEET UG Cut Off
- 15 Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
- 16 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 17 NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 18 NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur Cut-Off 2022 for Management Quota (State Quota)
- 19 Rajasthan NEET Counselling Procedure
- 20 Counselling Fees
- 21 Conditions Relating to Bond / Fee Structure
- 22 Security Amount (for BDS course)
- 23 Joining At The College After Counselling
- 24 Documents Required for UG Course
- 25 Documents Required for PG Course
- 26 Contact Details
- 27 Ranking & Reputation
- 28 NEET College Predictors
- 29 NEET Rank Predictors
- 30 Expert Admission Consultants
- 31 Frequently Asked Questions
- 31.1 Q. What programs are offered at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.2 Q. What is the admission process at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.3 Q. What are the facilities available for students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.4 Q. What is the faculty like at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.5 Q. Is there an internship program at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.6 Q. What is the alumni network like at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.7 Q. Is NIMS Dental College and Hospital recognized by any governing bodies?
- 31.8 Q. What is the student-to-faculty ratio at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.9 Q. What are the career opportunities for graduates of NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.10 Q. What kinds of research opportunities are available to students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
- 31.11 Q. What kinds of extracurricular activities are available for students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
|Name of Institute||NIMS Dental College and Hospital Jaipur|
|Popular Name||NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||NIMS University Jaipur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS and PG-MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Contact||Address: NH-11C, Delhi – Jaipur Expy, Shobha Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: NIMS University Jaipur
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
NIMS Dental College and Hospital is equipped with modern and advanced facilities, which provide students with an excellent learning experience and patients with the best possible dental care services. Here are some of the key facilities that the college offers:
- Clinics: The college has well-equipped clinics for various dental specialties, where students can gain hands-on experience in treating patients. The clinics are equipped with modern equipment, and the treatment areas are designed to provide a comfortable experience for patients.
- Laboratories: The college has modern and well-equipped laboratories for various disciplines, including prosthetics, orthodontics, and oral pathology. The labs are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technologies, which help students learn the latest techniques and methodologies.
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library, which contains a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers related to dentistry. The library is equipped with computers and internet access, which allows students to access online resources and stay up-to-date with the latest research and developments in the field.
- Digital Radiography: The college uses digital radiography for diagnosis, which provides more accurate and faster results than traditional X-ray machines.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that serves healthy and nutritious food to students and staff. The cafeteria is hygienic and spacious, and provides a perfect place for students to relax and unwind during breaks.
Faculty and Staff
faculty and staff members at NIMS Dental College and Hospital work together to create a vibrant and dynamic learning environment, which fosters academic excellence and encourages innovation and creativity. Their collective expertise and dedication help the students to achieve their goals and contribute to the field of dentistry.
- Faculty: The faculty members at NIMS Dental College and Hospital are highly experienced and knowledgeable in their respective fields. They come from diverse backgrounds, including academia, research, and clinical practice, and bring a wealth of expertise and real-world experience to the classroom. The faculty members are not only experts in teaching, but also have a track record of research and publication. They are actively involved in research and are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest developments in their fields.
- The faculty members use a variety of teaching methods to engage and inspire the students. They use case studies, interactive lectures, and hands-on training to ensure that the students have a comprehensive understanding of the subject matter. The faculty members also provide mentorship and guidance to the students, helping them to achieve their academic and professional goals.
- Staff: The staff members at NIMS Dental College and Hospital are dedicated and efficient professionals who play a crucial role in the smooth functioning of the institution. They are responsible for administrative tasks, such as managing admissions, maintaining records, and coordinating events and activities. The staff members work tirelessly behind the scenes to support the faculty and students and create a conducive learning environment.
The staff members at NIMS Dental College and Hospital are trained and skilled in their respective areas of expertise. They have a customer-service orientation and are committed to providing a high-quality experience for students and visitors alike. The staff members are friendly, approachable, and always willing to go the extra mile to help students and faculty members with their needs.
Courses Offeredfor UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
Courses Offeredfor PG Course
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||5|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||5|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 years||2|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||5|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years||2|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||3|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||2|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||5|
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3 rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Fees Structure
MDS Course Fees Structure
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||₹6,00,000|
|Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||₹5,50,000|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||₹3,00,000|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||₹5,50,000|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||₹5,50,000|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
|Educational Qualification||For BDS, the candidate must have passed the Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2. – This should be after a period of 12 years of study, with the last 2 years comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as a compulsory subject.|
|Minimum Marks Requirement||1. A candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually. – The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at the qualifying examination. In addition, the candidate must have obtained minimum of 50th percentile and come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination (NEET 2023).|
2. For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Most Backward Classes, the minimum marks required are 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at the qualifying examination, along with a minimum of 40th percentile in NEET 2023.
3. Candidates with benchmark disabilities must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks for General PwD and 40% marks for SC-PwD/ST-PwD/OBC-PwD/MBC-PwD, taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at the qualifying examination. In addition, they must have obtained a minimum of 45th percentile for General PwD and 40th percentile for SC-PwD/ST-PwD/OBC-PwD/MBC-PwD in NEET 2023.
|Age Limit||Minimum age: 17 years on or before December 31, 2023. – There is no upper age limit|
Other Eligibility Criteria
|Natural Rajasthan Residents||A candidate’s natural father/mother must have continuously resided in Rajasthan for the last 10 years, and the candidate should have studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.|
|Bonafide Rajasthan Residents Studying in Other States||Students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process.|
|Children of Government of Rajasthan Employees||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of the Government of Rajasthan or an officer of All India Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than 3 years with the State Government.|
|Children of Permanent Employees of Rajasthan Government Undertakings/Corporations||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired permanent employee of Government Undertakings, Corporations, Improvement Trusts, Municipal Bodies, Councils, Panchayat Samitis, or Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan through an act of law, who has put in at least 3 years of service on the last date of submission of the online application form in the year of admission.|
|Children of Employees of State Universities or Secondary Boards of Education (Rajasthan)||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education in Rajasthan, provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for 3 years preceding the last date of submission of the online application form.|
|Children of Indian Defense Personnel with Rajasthan Origin||The candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving/retired permanent employee of the Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of their place of posting. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per the laid-down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2023.|
|Children of Indian Defense Personnel Posted in Rajasthan||The candidate is a natural son/daughter of a serving permanent employee of the Indian Defense, and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.|
|Children of Para-Military Forces Personnel with Rajasthan Origin||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving/retired person of Para-Military Forces of India, and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of their place of posting. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per the laid-down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions 2023.|
|Children of Para-Military Forces Personnel Posted in Rajasthan||The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving person of Para-Military Forces of India, and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of the last date of submission of the online application form for admission.|
|Children of Judges of Rajasthan High Court||The candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of the Rajasthan High Court, subject to the condition that they submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State.|
|General Eligibility for All Types of Seats||Candidates falling under the above clauses are eligible for all types of seats, including Govt./Management/NRI.|
|Other Eligibility||Candidates selecting clause “Other” are eligible to apply and participate but will be considered for allotment against vacant seats (Govt./Management/NRI) available after exhausting the State Merit list during or after round 3. Candidates selecting clause “Other” and having NRI eligibility will be considered for allotment against NRI seats in all rounds according to the applicable norms.|
|Additional Information||Applicants are advised to refer to the individual institution’s website for information regarding fees and other formalities.|
Eligibility Criteria For NRI
|Parental NRI Status||At least one of the parents of the student should be an NRI and ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI.|
|Sponsor’s NRI Status||The person sponsoring the student for admission should be a first-degree relative of the student (i.e., real Brother / real Sister) and should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI.|
|Ward of a Nearest Relative||If a student is taken as a ward by some other nearest relative, such students may also be considered for admission provided the guardian has genuinely treated the student as a ward. The following nearest relatives (NRI) of the candidate, who should be ordinarily residing abroad as an NRI, can be considered:|
i. Real brother and sister of the father (real uncle and real aunt).
ii. Real brother and sister of the mother (real maternal uncle and maternal aunt).
iii. Father and mother of the father (grandfather and grandmother).
iv. Father and mother of the mother (maternal grandfather and maternal grandmother).
v. First-degree paternal and maternal cousins.
|Proof of NRI Status||All NRI candidates must submit proof of being a sponsor as NRI/OCI/PIO in the form of a certificate issued by the Indian embassy/Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. In the absence of this certificate, a duly notarized undertaking executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides will be considered sufficient to confirm the residence of the sponsor.|
|Sponsor’s Affidavit||An affidavit from the sponsor is required, stating that they will look after the student and sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.|
|Conversion of Vacant NRI Seats||According to the direction of the State Government, if NRI seats remain vacant due to the unavailability of a sufficient number of NRI candidates during or after round 3 off-line counseling, such vacant seats will be converted to management/general seats as applicable.|
|Bond Requirement||Candidates who receive allotment to NRI seats in round 3 counseling will not be eligible to participate in round 3 counseling for other seats. At the time of allotment, they must submit a bond stating that if they do not join the allotted seat or leave the course before completion, they will be liable to pay the entire course fee prescribed for such NRI seat.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET MDS Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam MDS exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MDS courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur Cut-Off 2022 for Management Quota (State Quota)
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Procedure
For enrollment in the Rajasthan NEET counseling process, candidates are directed to visit https://rajugneet2023.com/. The registration form available on this official website must be diligently filled out by applicants. This essential step is vital to initiate their participation in the counseling procedure, ensuring a systematic and fair admission process for all eligible students.
The Rajasthan NEET counseling procedure comprises a two-stage registration process, ensuring a systematic admission process for students.
Registration Process: Part 1
|1||Enter your NEET Roll number.|
|2||Select Date of birth (as it appears in your 10th class mark sheet) – Day, Month, and Year|
|3||Enter marks obtained in NEET-2023.|
|4||Select category: GENERAL (UR) / SC / ST / ST – STA / OBC (creamy layer – CL) / OBC (non-creamy layer – NCL) / MBC (creamy layer – CL) / MBC (non-creamy layer – NCL).|
|5||Click on “Validate”.|
|6||Your Name, Father’s name, and Mother’s name as filled in NEET 2023 form appear on screen.|
|7||Select whether you belong to EWS: Yes/No (as applicable).|
|8||Select whether you belong to PwD (Person with Disability): Yes/No. If “Yes,” select the issuing authority of the PwD certificate.|
|9||Select whether you belong to Defence / Para-military: Yes/No. If “Yes,” indicate if any family member has availed this scheme in India.|
|10||Select percentage of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (together) in 10+2 or an equivalent examination.|
|11||Select the statement confirming your eligibility for MBBS/BDS admission.|
|12||Enter your email ID. If not available, create one or provide a relative’s email ID.|
|13||Enter a valid mobile number.|
|14||Select your domicile State.|
|15||Select whether your family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs: Yes/No. If “Yes,” upload income proof in part-2 of the application.|
|16||Select one of the eligibility criteria options (I to XI).|
|17||Click on “Proceed.”|
|18||Check entries in the preview. Click “Edit” if needed; otherwise, click “Submit.”|
|19||Make the application fee payment and note down your Registration ID and password.|
|20||Print Application form Part 1, which contains your basic information, application fee details, registration ID, etc. Keep it safe for future reference.|
Registration Process: Part 2
|1||Select appropriate salutation (Mr./Miss/Mrs./Ms.).|
|2||Your Name will appear on screen (non-editable).|
|3||Your Date of birth will appear on screen (non-editable).|
|4||Select state of birth.|
|5||Select gender: Male/Female/Other.|
|6||Your Father’s name will appear on screen (non-editable).|
|7||Write mother’s name.|
|8||Enter present communication address: Full address, city, district, state, and pin code.|
|9||Permanent address: Check the box if same as present, otherwise enter full permanent address.|
|10||Write STD code and residence phone number (if available), otherwise leave blank.|
|11||Write your cell number (10 digits, without zero ‘0’).|
|12||Your email ID is displayed on screen.|
|13||Your domicile state is displayed on screen.|
|14||Write your 12-digit Aadhar number (without spaces).|
|15||Select Nationality: Indian / Other. If selecting “Other,” provide address and contact details of parents and local guardian.|
|16||Press “Save and Next.”|
|1||Secondary (10th) or equivalent examination|
|2||Select the name of the board (as on the marksheet). In case of another board, write its name.|
|3||Select the year of passing.|
|4||Select the percentage of total marks (aggregate, all subjects) obtained in Class 10 examination.|
|5||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|6||Select the name of the board (as on the marksheet). In case of another board, write its name.|
|7||Select your result status: Passed/Supplementary/Failed.|
|8||Select the year of passing.|
|9||Select the number of attempts for passing 10+2 or an equivalent examination: 1 to 5.|
|10||Select third subject: Biology/Biotechnology.|
|11||IX. Select the percentage of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English in 10+2 or an equivalent examination (e.g., 78.34%).|
|12||Enter the name and place of the last attended college/school.|
|13||Select the course you wish to apply for: MBBS only/BDS only/Both MBBS and BDS.|
|14||Press “Save and Next.”|
|NRI Seat Option|
|1||Do you wish to opt for NRI seat also (along with other seats)? Yes/No.|
|2||Press “Save and Next.”|
|4||Choose and upload applicable documents one by one and check the status change.|
|5||Successful uploading of documents will be confirmed on-screen.|
|6||Re-upload photos/signatures if they appear small or are not visible due to format issues.|
|7||Press “Save and Next.”|
|1||Read and accept the declaration. It’s mandatory.|
|2||Press “I Accept.”|
|4||Review all details entered carefully.|
|6||Press “Final Submit” if everything is correct.|
- Wait for the publication of the seat matrix to understand available choices.
- Carefully fill your choices based on the seat matrix and corresponding fee structure.
- Missing the specified date and time for choice submission will result in the loss of participation in the online allotment process.
- The choices you submit will be final for online allotments.
|SC/ST/ST-STA category candidates of Rajasthan state domicile||INR 1200|
|Rajasthan State domicile candidates whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs||INR 1200|
Conditions Relating to Bond / Fee Structure
Conditions for Government Colleges
- If selected in government medical colleges, you’ll need to submit a bond committing not to leave the course before completion and to serve the State Government for 2 years post-completion, with a fee of Rs. 5.0 lakhs.
- Those joining on management seats in Govt. Society Colleges/RUHS CMS must submit an additional bond agreeing to pay fees for all remaining semesters if they leave the MBBS course prematurely.
- Candidates selected against NRI seats must submit an additional bond for fees of the remaining period; leaving the course early will require payment of fees for all remaining semesters.
Conditions for Private Colleges
- After the third round, all candidates from rounds 1, 2, and 3 must submit a bond or bank guarantee if applicable. Refer to the respective private college’s website or contact the college office for details.
Security Amount (for BDS course)
|Type of Course and College||Deposit Amount|
|MBBS/BDS in Government Institutions||Rs. 10,000 for (UR/EWS) & Rs. 5,000 for (SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC/MBC)|
|BDS in Private Dental Colleges||Rs. 10,000/-|
Joining At The College After Counselling
- Candidates admitted to medical/dental colleges must deposit one year’s tuition fees through Demand Draft or online payment to the allotted college during Round 1 counseling.
- The payment is made at a specified place to the State Counseling Board, which will transfer it to the allotted college.
- Candidates need to provide the electronic transaction receipt, duly verified by the concerned college, along with original documents and the requisite bond at the time of joining.
- Similar to Round 1, candidates admitted to medical/dental colleges in Round 2 must deposit one year’s tuition fees through Demand Draft or online payment to the allotted college.
- The process remains the same as in Round 1 for fee submission and document verification.
Note: Upgraded candidates will have their original documents transferred directly to the upgraded college and not handed over to the candidate.
- In Round 3, candidates admitted to medical/dental colleges need to deposit fees for one year, either through Demand Draft or electronic (online) mode.
- The Demand Draft or receipt of the electronic transaction must be duly verified by the concerned college and submitted to the State Counseling Board at the specified place.
- Candidates must also complete other formalities at the allotted college during Round 3 counseling, as outlined on the respective college’s website.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- Mark sheets of Class 11 bearing Biology as one of the subjects (if passed in more than one attempt, all mark sheets are required)
- Mark sheets of Class 12 bearing Biology as one of the subjects (if passed in more than one attempt, all mark sheets are required)
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line application form- (I to XI).
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- Valid PwD certificate issued by 16 centers designated by MCC for NEET 2023, if applicable
- Valid WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- Valid EWS certificate, if applicable
- Bond / Bank Guarantee as per the applicable Proforma
- Proof regarding family annual income less than INR 2.5 lacs, if applicable
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur
- Address: NH-11C, Delhi – Jaipur Expy, Shobha Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.nimsuniversity.org/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||NIMS Dental College and Hospital, Jaipur|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What programs are offered at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. NIMS Dental College and Hospital offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in dentistry, as well as diploma courses and certificate programs in various dental specialties.
Q. What is the admission process at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. The admission process at NIMS Dental College and Hospital varies depending on the program. Generally, students must meet the eligibility criteria and pass an entrance exam to be considered for admission.
Q. What are the facilities available for students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. NIMS Dental College and Hospital has modern and advanced facilities, including clinics, laboratories, a library, digital radiography, and a cafeteria, among others.
Q. What is the faculty like at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. The faculty at NIMS Dental College and Hospital is highly experienced and knowledgeable in their respective fields. They come from diverse backgrounds and are committed to creating a vibrant and dynamic learning environment.
Q. Is there an internship program at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. Yes, NIMS Dental College and Hospital offers internship programs for students, which provide them with hands-on experience in treating patients and applying the theoretical knowledge gained in the classroom.
Q. What is the alumni network like at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. NIMS Dental College and Hospital has a strong and active alumni network, which provides opportunities for networking, mentorship, and professional development. The alumni network also helps to strengthen the institution’s reputation and contributes to its continued success.
Q. Is NIMS Dental College and Hospital recognized by any governing bodies?
A. Yes, NIMS Dental College and Hospital is recognized by the National Dental Commission and is affiliated with NIMS University.
Q. What is the student-to-faculty ratio at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. The student-to-faculty ratio at NIMS Dental College and Hospital is optimized to ensure personalized attention and a high-quality learning experience for students.
Q. What are the career opportunities for graduates of NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. Graduates of NIMS Dental College and Hospital have a wide range of career opportunities available to them, including private practice, teaching positions, research positions, public health positions, and more.
Q. What kinds of research opportunities are available to students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
NIMS Dental College and Hospital has a robust research program, that provides students with opportunities to participate in research projects and gain hands-on experience in scientific inquiry and analysis.
Q. What kinds of extracurricular activities are available for students at NIMS Dental College and Hospital?
A. NIMS Dental College and Hospital has a vibrant student community and offers a variety of extracurricular activities, such as sports, cultural events, seminars, conferences, and more. These activities help students to develop their skills and interests outside of the classroom and build a strong sense of community.