M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research Ambala is an esteemed dental college in the northern region of India. Established in 2000, the college has a well-structured and comprehensive training program that provides students with exposure to various aspects of dental science, patient care, and research. The training program includes clinical postings, internships, and research projects, which prepare students for a successful career in dentistry. The college is affiliated with the Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed To Be University) and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
The college provides courses in a variety of specializations, including prosthodontics, periodontics, conservative dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, and pedodontics, for both undergraduate (BDS) and graduate students (MDS) to choose from. These courses’ curricula are created to give students a thorough understanding of dental science, clinical abilities, and research.
The college has cutting-edge classrooms, labs, lecture halls, dental clinics, and a hospital, among other amenities. Students can gain practical experience in patient care thanks to the dental clinics’ use of contemporary dental technology and equipment. Patients from the surrounding areas can receive top-notch dental care at the hospital’s separate dental wing, which has 100 dental chairs.
The college has taken on the mission to develop better than the best professionals for the economic development of the country and To encourage research and development in various departments in thrust areas identified by various national agencies, with a vision to prepare students with an integrated technology-oriented education for a better career and make them deserving citizens of a global society.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 Course Syllabus
- 9 Fees Structure
- 10 Counselling Fee
- 11 Document Required
- 12 Eligibility Criteria
- 13 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 14 Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
- 15 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 16 M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Question
- 22.1 Q: What is M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.2 Q: What courses are offered at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.3 Q: How can I get admission to M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.4 Q: What is the eligibility criteria for BDS and MDS courses at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.5 Q: How is the faculty at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.6 Q: What are the facilities available at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.7 Q: What are the career prospects after completing BDS and MDS courses from M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
- 22.8 Q. What is the official Website for M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala?
- 22.9 Q. What is the seat intake for BDS Course in M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala?
- 22.10 Q. When was the M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala established?
|Name of Institute||M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research Ambala|
|Popular Name||MMCDSR, Amabala|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Institute Category||Deemed University|
|Affiliated to||Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed To Be University)|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||BDS and MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Haryana|
|Contact||Address: Mullana-133207, Ambala, Haryana |
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Maharishi Markandeshwar (deemed to be a university)
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
facilities at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research provide students with comprehensive education and training in dentistry. Individually, each facility plays a crucial role in helping students develop the necessary skills and confidence to become successful dental professionals.Here are some details about the facilities at M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala:
- The library is a valuable resource for students as it provides access to a wealth of information, including research publications, textbooks, and multimedia materials. Students can use the library to conduct research, prepare for exams, or simply read up on the latest developments in the field of dentistry.
- The laboratories at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research are equipped with modern equipment and technology, providing students with hands-on experience in various dental procedures and techniques. The labs are designed to simulate real-world scenarios, enabling students to practice and refine their skills under the guidance of experienced faculty members.
- The dental clinics at the college are designed to provide students with practical experience in treating patients. The clinics are equipped with modern dental chairs, digital radiography equipment, and other dental instruments, enabling students to provide quality dental care to patients under the guidance of experienced faculty members. This experience prepares students for their future careers in dentistry and helps them develop the necessary skills and confidence to provide quality dental care to their patients.
- The lecture halls at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research are designed to provide students with a comfortable and conducive environment for learning. The halls are equipped with modern audio-visual equipment, enabling interactive learning and effective teaching methods. The halls are also used for seminars and workshops, providing students with opportunities to learn from experts in the field of dentistry.
- The hospital is equipped with modern dental equipment and technology, enabling students to provide quality dental care to patients under the guidance of experienced faculty members. This experience provides students with a real-world exposure to the field of dentistry, helping them develop the necessary skills and confidence to provide quality dental care to their patients.
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology
- Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine And Radiology
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research are an essential part of the college’s success. They work together to provide students with a comprehensive education in the field of dentistry. Here is a brief overview of the faculty and staff at the college:
- Faculty: The college’s staff of highly skilled and knowledgeable professors teaches a variety of dental-related courses. They have published numerous research papers in both domestic and foreign journals and are leaders in their fields. The faculty members are committed to giving students top-notch dental education and training.
- Support Staff: The M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research’s support team is essential to the institution’s efficient operation. They consist of office staff, lab technicians, and other support personnel who work in the background to make sure that students have access to the facilities and resources they require. The support staff is dedicated to giving students a relaxing and helpful learning environment.
- Clinical Staff: Dentists with extensive experience who work in the college’s dental clinics are part of the clinical staff. They help students develop the skills necessary to succeed as dentists by giving them hands-on training in patient care. Additionally, the clinical staff offers dental services to the neighborhood and is a great source for patients in need of dental care.
- Research Staff: The research team at the M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research is committed to advancing dental research. They carry out various research projects, write articles for reputable journals, and present their findings at conferences held both domestically and abroad. The research team is dedicated to advancing dental knowledge and encouraging innovation and superior dental care.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Postgraduate courses
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years||6|
|MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Oral Microbiology||3 Years||3|
|MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 Years||6|
|MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 Years||3|
|MDS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years||6|
|MDS in Pediatrics & Preventive Dentistry||3 Years||6|
|MDS in Periodontology||3 Years||5|
|MDS in Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||3 Years||6|
|MDS in Public health Dentistry||3 Years||3|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For UG Course
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
For UG Courses
|Academic Year||Tuition Fee||Development Charges||University Fee||Student Resource Fee||College Security|
(Adjustable with Last Year Fee)
|Total of 1st Installment||Tuition Fee||Development Charges||Total of 2nd Installment||G.Total of 1st Installment and 2nd Installment|
For PG Courses
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||Rs, 7,45,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||Rs, 7,45,000/-|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||Rs, 7,45,000/-|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||Rs, 7,45,000/-|
|Pedodontics & PreventiveDentistry||Rs, 6,10,000/-|
|Oral Medicine andRadiology||Rs, 3,00,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Rs, 1,50,000/-|
|Public Health Dentistry||Rs, 1,50,000/-|
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Score Card
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Equivalency certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi for candidates belonging to NRI quota
- Receipt of Haryana UG NEET Registration and counselling fee
- Copy of NEET application form for Haryana NEET MBBS 2023 counselling
- Recent passport size photographs
For PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Residence Requirement in Haryana (State Quota Seats)||Candidates should be bonafide residents of Haryana.|
The candidate or their parents must produce a Haryana Residence Certificate as per government instructions given in Annexure II, III & IV, or any modifications issued by the competent authority from time to time.
|Eligibility for Management Category (All India)||For Management Category seats, candidates from all over India are eligible, irrespective of their state of domicile and place of study.|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria for All Categories||All candidates, including General/SC/SC(Deprived)/BC-A/BC-B/Benchmark disabilities/EWS/ESM/FF, must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications, and qualifying criteria as prescribed in the information bulletin for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) issued by NTA for the Academic year 2023-24.|
Candidates must score at least the minimum eligibility marks specified in the NEET UG-2023 Information Bulletin to be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET MDS Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam MDS exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MDS courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
|Management and NRI Quota||1054031||—||1031919||95||1043491||—||—||—||—||—|
M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala
- Address: Mullana-133207, Ambala, Haryana
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
- Website: https://www.mmumullana.org/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What is M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research is a dental college located in Ambala, Haryana, India. It is affiliated with the Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed To Be University) and recognized by the National Dental Commission.
Q: What courses are offered at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research offers Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses in various specializations.
Q: How can I get admission to M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET), administered by the National Testing Agency, is used to determine admission to BDS and MDS programs (NTA).
Q: What is the eligibility criteria for BDS and MDS courses at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: The eligibility criteria for BDS and MDS courses is respectively For BDS: Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. For MDS: Candidates should have a BDS degree from a recognized dental college and should have qualified in NEET-MDS.
Q: How is the faculty at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: The faculty at the M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research in Ambala is knowledgeable and skilled, and many of them have postgraduate and doctoral degrees in the fields in which they specialize.
Q: What are the facilities available at M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: The college provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities for its students such as well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls, library, clinical training facilities, hostel, sports and recreation facilities, and a cafeteria.
Q: What are the career prospects after completing BDS and MDS courses from M.M. College of Dental Sciences and Research, Ambala?
A: Students can pursue careers as dentists, dental surgeons, consultants, academicians, researchers, public health specialists, etc. after completing their BDS and MDS courses. They can choose to pursue advanced coursework and research in their specialized fields.
Q. What is the official Website for M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala?
A. The official website for M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala is https://www.mmumullana.org/
Q. What is the seat intake for BDS Course in M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala?
A. The seat intake for BDS course at M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala is 100.
Q. When was the M.M. College of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala established?
A. The M.M. College Of Dental Sciences And Research, Ambala was established in 2000.