FH Medical College Agra strives to provide high-quality medical education and training to meet the needs of students. They want students to develop into well-rounded doctors who are compassionate and sympathetic to humanity’s sufferings.
Medical education has two goals: one is to help people who are sick, and the other is to further science. FH Medical College Agra takes advantage of its scientific capabilities, expertise, and resources to provide medical education that is entirely focused on preparing physicians for tomorrow’s medicine.
They have dedicated and highly qualified teaching faculty members who are available to assist students at any time. Students can keep up with the teaching while also doing self-evaluation thanks to an in-built system of continuous internal assessment.
At the hospital campus, well-equipped laboratories, high-tech state-of-the-art investigative facilities, including CT Scan, and an ICU provide students with the necessary teaching and training facilities. The central library, which houses a large number of books on various fields of medical education, as well as well-known national and international journals and a digital library, provides an exceptional learning and educational environment.
FH Medical College and Hospital has established itself as a leading institute in the fields of teaching, research, and patient care, constantly converting new knowledge into tangible health benefits at a rapid pace.
The learning environment at FH pulsates with the enthusiasm of making collaborative discoveries and innovations in health care, education, and research.
It is renowned as an institution with a well-organized complement of senior faculty members from all over the country. Students are taught and trained to become passionate medical professionals with the ability to shape science and medicine fields around the world with expertise and passion.
Aside from academics, FH students are encouraged to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities. The sprawling campus is always buzzing with lively social gatherings and programmes, ranging from sports to cultural and oratorical events. There is never a dull moment in the FH hostel or grounds.
Medical education at FHMC is not about providing students with a way to make a living, but about ensuring the community’s health.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 Courses Offered for PG Course
- 7 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 9 MBBS Course Fee Structure
- 10 FH Medical College Agra Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 11 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- 12 Counselling Process
- 13 Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- 14 Documents Required for UG Course
- 15 Documents Required for PG Course
- 16 Ranking & Reputation
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 FAQ
- 21.1 How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at FH Medical College Agra?
- 21.2 To whom I schedule appointments with doctors at F H Medical College?
- 21.3 Is FH Medical College a minority-serving institution?
- 21.4 Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
- 21.5 What is the official website for FH Medical College Agra?
|Name of Institute||FH Medical College Agra|
|Popular Name||FHMC, Agra|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counseling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Course||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Near Etmadpur, Railway Over bridge, NH-2, Agra- 283202|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Blood bank
Faculty and Staff
- In medical colleges globally, a dedicated team of faculty and staff is the foundation for success in medical education, research, and healthcare services. The faculty includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, experts in various medical fields. They actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical practice, guiding and mentoring future healthcare professionals.
- Resident doctors receive comprehensive training under experienced faculty, enhancing their clinical skills. Nursing and paramedical staff provide essential patient care. Administrative and support staff ensure smooth operations, while research scholars and fellows contribute to scientific progress.
- Technical and laboratory staff maintain advanced equipment, and security personnel ensure safety. Allied healthcare professionals enhance patient care.
- This committed and diverse team in medical colleges worldwide plays a pivotal role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, advancing medical knowledge, and serving communities with dedication.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|MBBS Course||5.5 Years||150|
Courses Offered for PG Course
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||3 years||2 seats|
|MD – Pathology||3 years||4 seats|
|MD – Community Medicine||3 years||4 seats|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||3 years||2 seats|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years||2 seats|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3 years||6 seats|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years||4 seats|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years||3 seats|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 years||2 seats|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years||2 seats|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years||2 seats|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years||3 seats|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years||5 seats|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years||4 seats|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years||3 seats|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fee Structure
|Course||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fees (Non- AC)||Hostel Fees (AC)|
|MBBS||Rs. 16,50,000/-||Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
MD/MS Course Fee Structure
|MD – Respiratory Medicine||–|
|MD – Pathology||Rs. 12,50,000/-|
|MD – Community Medicine||–|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||Rs. 22,50,000/-|
|MD – Microbiology||–|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||Rs. 42,00,000/-|
|MD – Paediatrics||Rs. 38,50,000/-|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||Rs. 42,50,000/-|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||Rs. 42,50,000/-|
|MD – Psychiatry||Rs. 22,50,000/-|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||Rs. 31,50,000/-|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||Rs. 22,50,000/-|
|MD – General Medicine||Rs. 42,00,000/-|
|MS – General Surgery||Rs. 27,50,000/-|
|MS – Orthopaedics||Rs. 38,50,000/-|
FH Medical College Agra Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://upneet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Use your NEET UG-2023 Application Number and Roll Number to log in.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions provided on the portal for registration.
- Step 4: Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-. This fee covers both the 1st and 2nd round of counseling.
- Step 5: If you did not register for the 1st round of counseling, you can still participate in the 2nd round by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Step 6: For the Mop-up round, if you are eligible, you must complete your registration by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
|Type of College||Security Money Amount||Eligibility|
|Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only)||Can opt only for Govt. Colleges|
|Govt. & Private Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs only)||Can opt for both Govt. & Private Colleges|
|Govt. (Medical & Dental) & Private Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only)||Can opt for Govt. (Medical & Dental) and Private Dental Colleges|
First Round of Counseling:
- Deposit the security money based on your college preference (Govt. or Govt. & Private).
- Complete online choice filling by selecting your preferred colleges.
- Lock your choices within the specified time.
- Seat allocation will depend on your choices and rank.
- If you’re allocated a seat, you must take admission in that college. Failing to do so will result in forfeiting the security money.
- If you don’t secure a seat in the first counseling, you’re eligible for the second round without redepositing security money.
Second Round of Counseling:
- Candidates without any seat allocation in the first round are eligible.
- You can participate in the second round without redepositing security money.
- If you’ve already taken admission in the first round but want to change your seat/college, you can participate in the second round.
- It’s recommended not to opt for the same seat/college you’ve already been admitted to. If you do, your previous allotment will be canceled.
- If you get a new allotment in the second round, you must take admission in the new seat. Failing to do so will cancel the new allotment.
Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- Eligibility: No seat allotted in the first or second round, and not registered for those rounds.
- Register on https://upneet.govt.in by depositing a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If you’re taking admission after seat allotment in the Mop-up round, you must provide all original documents for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
Documents Required for PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||FH Medical College Agra|
FH Medical College Agra
- Address: Near Etmadpur, Railway Over bridge, NH-2, Agra- 283202
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : www.fhmc.co.in
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at FH Medical College Agra?
There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at FH Medical College Agra.
To whom I schedule appointments with doctors at F H Medical College?
Patients can book appointments with doctors who practice at F H Medical College.
Is FH Medical College a minority-serving institution?
FH Medical College Agra (Muslim Minority) Medical College, Agra offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in MBBS, MD, and MS. Because FHMC is a private minority institution in the state, 50 percent of all undergraduate seats are reserved for Muslims.
Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
NEET-PG certification is required for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma programmes at various universities and institutions across the country. Even foreign nationals seeking admission to medical schools in India must take the NEET-PG exam.
What is the official website for FH Medical College Agra?
The official website for FH Medical College Agra is http://www.fhmc.co.in/