Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh provide training in a variety of medical specialties, such as MBBS, MD, and MS, and their highly qualified and experienced faculty members ensure that their students receive a top-notch education. The medical institutions in Uttar Pradesh also give students plenty of chances for research and practical training, assisting them in developing their skills and knowledge.
Many of these medical colleges have partnerships with the leading hospitals in the region, allowing students to receive training personally and gain real-world experience. These medical colleges also provide lots of opportunities for conducting research and have cutting-edge facilities for doing so in a variety of medical specialties.
Students must take entrance exams like NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) among others in order to be considered for admission to these medical colleges, which has a very competitive admissions process. However, Uttar Pradesh’s medical colleges also provide merit-based scholarships and financial aid to deserving students from the less advantaged socioeconomic groups.
- 1 Medical Course Facts
- 2 Why Uttar Pradesh is a popular destination for Medical aspirants?
- 3 About Medical Course (MBBS & MD/MS)
- 4 Career Opportunities & Scope
- 5 Salary Range & Job Outlook
- 6 Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- 7 Counselling Process
- 8 Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- 9 Documents Required for UG Course
- 10 Counselling Fee
- 11 Documents Required for UG Courses
- 12 Participating Colleges
- 13 Participating Colleges
- 14 NEET College Predictors
- 15 NEET Rank Predictors
- 16 Expert Admission Consultants
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions
- 17.1 Q:What courses are offered by medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- 17.2 Q:What is the admission process for medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.3 Q:What is the scope of research in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.4 Q:What is the infrastructure like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.5 Q:What is the internship and practical training like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.6 Q:What is the faculty like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.7 Q:What is the student life like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
- 17.8 Q:What is the hostel accommodation like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
Medical Course Facts
|Examination Type||NEET-UG Exam||NEET-PG Exam|
|Approval From||National Medical Commission||National Medical Commission|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||MBBS degree|
|Duration||5.5 years||3 years|
|Popular Medical College in India||AIIMS |
|Popular Medical College in Uttar Pradesh||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur|
Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
Uma Nath Singh Autonomous State Medical College Society Jaunpur
King George Medical University, Lucknow
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Lucknow|
King George Medical University, Lucknow
Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
Why Uttar Pradesh is a popular destination for Medical aspirants?
- Due to a variety of factors, Uttar Pradesh has become a popular choice in India for those seeking careers in medicine. Numerous highly regarded medical colleges in the state provide top-notch instruction, seasoned faculty, and cutting-edge facilities. The colleges place a strong emphasis on research and hands-on learning while providing undergraduate and graduate courses in a range of medical and dental specialties.
- Students must pass national-level entrance exams such as NEET and AIIMS in order to be admitted, ensuring that only the best students are admitted. Tuition fees for medical courses are relatively low, making them accessible to students of all socioeconomic backgrounds. Additionally, many medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh provide scholarships and financial aid to deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- The healthcare infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh is well-developed, giving students many opportunities to gain real-world training and experience. In sum, these elements make Uttar Pradesh a popular choice for students who want to pursue a career in medicine.
About Medical Course (MBBS & MD/MS)
- Medical education in India includes a wide range of courses at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In India, the two most popular medical curricula are MBBS and MD/MS.
- The MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree programme lasts five and a half years. The programme consists of four and a half years of academic study and one year of mandatory internship. Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, and Forensic Medicine are among the subjects covered in the programme.
- Students who have completed their MBBS can pursue postgraduate medical courses such as MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery). The MD programme is a three-year postgraduate programme that focuses on clinical, non-surgical fields of medicine, whereas the MS programme focuses on surgical fields of medicine.
- Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dermatology, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, and many other specialisations are available in MD and MS programmes.
- Students interested in pursuing MBBS and MD/MS programmes in India must pass the NEET (National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test) exam, which is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is required for admission to all medical schools in the country.
Career Opportunities & Scope
Medical candidates with an MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) or MD/MS (Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery) degree have a diverse range of job options. Some prominent employment paths for medical graduates include:
- Clinical Practise: MBBS graduates have the option of working as a general practitioner or family physician. MD/MS graduates can pursue careers as specialists in fields such as surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ophthalmology, and so on.
- Research: Medical graduates can work in pharmaceutical businesses, research organisations, or university institutions to pursue a career in research.
- Academics: Medical graduates can pursue a career as faculty members in medical colleges or universities.
- Public Health: Medical graduates with a background in public health can work in government or private organisations that focus on public health programmes such as health promotion, illness prevention, and healthcare policy.
- Hospital Management: Medical graduates can also serve as hospital administrators or healthcare managers in hospital management.
- Entrepreneurship: Medical graduates with a bachelor’s degree can open their own private clinics, hospitals, or healthcare-related companies
Medical applicants have a wide range of chances for career advancement and professional development. The demand for competent and qualified medical personnel is likely to rise in the coming years as medical research and technology develop.
Salary Range & Job Outlook
- Medical candidates’ income ranges and career prospects vary depending on aspects such as location, experience, and speciality. Medical experts, on the other hand, are often well compensated and in high demand.
- As per report, the average compensation for an MBBS graduate in India is around INR 724,000 per year, whereas the average salary for an MD/MS graduate is around INR 1,382,000 per year. However, these figures can vary greatly depending on region, experience, and expertise.
- Medical personnel are in high demand in India and around the world. The need for healthcare services and medical experts is predicted to rise as the population grows. According to the Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), employment of physicians and surgeons in the United States is expected to expand at the same rate as the national average from 2019 to 2029.
- The job market for medical candidates is promising, with numerous career routes and prospects for growth and promotion.
Here is an approximate salary range for MBBS and MD/MS graduates in various job profiles based on industry standards and research:
|Job Profile||Salary Range for MBBS||Salary Range for MD/MS|
|General Physician||INR 4,00,000 – 10,00,000 per annum||INR 6,00,000 – 20,00,000 per annum|
|Medical Officer||INR 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 per annum||INR 6,00,000 – 15,00,000 per annum|
|Resident Doctor||INR 3,00,000 – 10,00,000 per annum||INR 6,00,000 – 20,00,000 per annum|
|Junior Consultant||INR 5,00,000 – 15,00,000 per annum||INR 10,00,000 – 25,00,000 per annum|
|Senior Consultant||INR 10,00,000 – 25,00,000 per annum||INR 20,00,000 – 50,00,000 per annum|
|Medical Professor||INR 8,00,000 – 20,00,000 per annum||INR 15,00,000 – 35,00,000 per annum|
|Medical Researcher||INR 4,00,000 – 15,00,000 per annum||INR 8,00,000 – 25,00,000 per annum|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://upneet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Use your NEET UG-2023 Application Number and Roll Number to log in.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions provided on the portal for registration.
- Step 4: Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-. This fee covers both the 1st and 2nd round of counseling.
- Step 5: If you did not register for the 1st round of counseling, you can still participate in the 2nd round by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Step 6: For the Mop-up round, if you are eligible, you must complete your registration by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
|Type of College||Security Money Amount||Eligibility|
|Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only)||Can opt only for Govt. Colleges|
|Govt. & Private Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs only)||Can opt for both Govt. & Private Colleges|
|Govt. (Medical & Dental) & Private Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only)||Can opt for Govt. (Medical & Dental) and Private Dental Colleges|
First Round of Counseling:
- Deposit the security money based on your college preference (Govt. or Govt. & Private).
- Complete online choice filling by selecting your preferred colleges.
- Lock your choices within the specified time.
- Seat allocation will depend on your choices and rank.
- If you’re allocated a seat, you must take admission in that college. Failing to do so will result in forfeiting the security money.
- If you don’t secure a seat in the first counseling, you’re eligible for the second round without redepositing security money.
Second Round of Counseling:
- Candidates without any seat allocation in the first round are eligible.
- You can participate in the second round without redepositing security money.
- If you’ve already taken admission in the first round but want to change your seat/college, you can participate in the second round.
- It’s recommended not to opt for the same seat/college you’ve already been admitted to. If you do, your previous allotment will be canceled.
- If you get a new allotment in the second round, you must take admission in the new seat. Failing to do so will cancel the new allotment.
Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- Eligibility: No seat allotted in the first or second round, and not registered for those rounds.
- Register on https://upneet.govt.in by depositing a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If you’re taking admission after seat allotment in the Mop-up round, you must provide all original documents for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Government Medical Colleges
|Name of medical college||Affiliation||Institute Type||Established Year||Seats||Annual Fees|
|King George Medical University, Lucknow||King George Medical University, Lucknow||Government||1911||250||54,600|
|G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur||C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur||Government||1955||250||36700|
|Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Prayagraj||King George’s Medical University||Government||1961||200||42,000|
|Sarojini Naidu Medical College Agra||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.||Government||1939||128||36,000|
|Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College Jhansi||Bundelkhand University||Government||1968||150||42,000|
|L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut||Government||1966||124||42,000|
|Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur||Government||1972||82||36700|
|Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, Itawa||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, (Prev. UP Rural Inst.of Med.Sc&R) Etawah||Government||2006||200||42,000|
|State Allopathic Medical College, Ambedkar Nagar||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad.||Government||2011||100||18,000|
|Government Medical College, Jalaun, Orai||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University||Government||2013||100||40,800/-|
|State Medical College, Kannauj||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow||Government||2012||100||36,000|
|Government Institute of Medical Sciences (GIMS) Greater Noida (NEW)||King Georges Medical University, Lucknow||Government||2019||100||83,600|
|State Medical College, Ayodhya (NEW)||King Georges Medical University, Lucknow||Government||2019||100||36000|
|State Medical College, Basti||King George Medical University, Lucknow||Government||2019||100||36,000|
|State Medical College, Bahraich (NEW)||King George’s Medical University, LUCKNOW, U.P. India||Government||2019||100||36,000|
|State Medical College, Shahjahanpur (NEW)||King George’s Medical University in Lucknow||Government||2019||100||40,800|
|State Medical College, Firozabad (NEW)||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow.||Government||2019||100||36,000|
|State Medical College, Budaun (NEW)||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University||Government||2019||100||36,000|
|State Medical College, Azamgarh||King George Medical University, Lucknow||Government||2013|
|State Medical College, Saharanpur||Ch. Charan Singh Universitiy, Meerut||Government||2015||85||36,000|
|State Medical College, Banda||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Government||2016||100||40,800|
|Dr, RML Medical Science Institute, Lucknow||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Government||2012||200||18,000|
Private and Minority Medical Colleges
|Name of the Institutes||Affiliation||Institute Type||Established Year||Seats||Annual Fees|
|Career Institute of Medical Sciences||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University||Private||2011||100||15,80,000|
|Era’s Lucknow Medical College||Era University, Lucknow||Private||1997||150||16,60,000|
|FH Medical College & Hospital, Agra||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra||Private||2014||150||16,50,000|
|GS Medical College and Hospital Hapur||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut||Private||2017||150||11,78,892|
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences Varanasi||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth||Private||2015||150||13,21,492|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences||King Georges Medical University, Lucknow||Private||2015||150||11,70,612|
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow||Integral University Lucknow||Private||2013||100||17,00,000|
|KD Medical College Mathura||Dr. B R Ambedkar University, Agra||Private||2015||150||12,28,240|
|Krishna Mohan Medical College, Mathuthura||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra||Private||2016||150||11,73,856|
|Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Private||2012||150||11,21,162|
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut||Private||2006||150||12,80,037|
|Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad||Private||2016||150||11,03,932|
|Rajshree Medical Research Institute & Hospital||M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly||Private||2004||150||12,28,406|
|Rama Medical College Hospital Kanpur||Dr B R Ambedkar University,Agra, U.P.||Private||2008||150||12,66,579|
|Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital||Bareilly International University, Bareilly||Private||2008||250||13,00,251|
|Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur||Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS), Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.||Private||2008||150||11,81,671|
|Sharda University – School of Medical Sciences & Research||Sharda University||Private||2009||200||12,69,319|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences||M J P Rohilkhand University||Private||2005||100||13,73,760|
|Subharti Medical College||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut||Private||1996||200||11,85,133|
|TS Mishra Medical College Lucknow||Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow||Private||2016||150||12,99,199|
|Teerthanker Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Teerthanker Mahaveer University Moradabad||Private||2008||150||15,69,000|
|SKS Hospital Medical College & Research Centre||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Private||2023||150||12,14,683|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:What courses are offered by medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh
A:MBBS, MD, and MS programmes are among the undergraduate and graduate courses in medicine and dentistry offered by medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Q:What is the admission process for medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:The admission process to medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh is highly competitive, with students having to clear national-level entrance exams such as NEET and AIIMS, among others. The admission process also includes counseling and seat allotment based on merit and reservation criteria.
Q:What is the scope of research in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh offer ample opportunities for research and have state-of-the-art facilities for conducting research in various fields of medicine. The colleges have highly experienced and qualified faculty members who guide students in their research and encourage them to pursue innovative research projects.
Q:What is the infrastructure like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:The medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh are renowned for their state-of-the-art infrastructure, which includes well-equipped classrooms, libraries, laboratories, and hospitals. The colleges have also invested in modern technology and equipment, making them at par with the best medical colleges in the country.
Q:What is the internship and practical training like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh have a strong focus on practical training, and students are required to complete a compulsory internship period before they can graduate. The internship period provides students with hands-on training and experience in various aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatment, and management.
Q:What is the faculty like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:The faculty in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh is highly experienced and qualified, comprising renowned doctors, researchers, and academicians. They are known for their expertise in their respective fields and are committed to providing quality education and training to their students.
Q:What is the student life like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh offer a vibrant student life, with various extracurricular activities, sports, and cultural events. The colleges also have student clubs and societies that provide opportunities for students to pursue their interests and hobbies.
Q:What is the hostel accommodation like in medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
A:Medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh provide hostel accommodation to their students, with separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are equipped with basic amenities such as beds, study tables, chairs, and cupboards, and have facilities such as mess, sports grounds, and recreation rooms.