Government Allopathic Medical College Banda is a newly established Government Medical College. It is also known as GMC Banda, and is located in Banda, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute was founded in 2016.
Medical science advancements have increased our longevity and decreased our mortality rate. However, rapid industrialisation and the spread of technology in all walks of life have had a negative impact on our environment in many ways, resulting in new types of diseases and ailments that pose a significant challenge to the medical community. The demand for medical professionals for therapeutic treatment and research work is increasing both within the country and abroad.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh established the Government Medical College at Banda to meet the ever-increasing demand for medical professionals with the most up-to-date knowledge and techniques. To achieve this goal, faculty members from all over the country have been brought in for teaching, research, and technical guidance. It is the Government’s sincere desire to fulfil its commitment to improved health care services and the Nation through this Institution.
Rani Durgavati Medical College (Formerly known as Government Allopathic Medical College, banda) is outfitted with cutting-edge scientific equipment, teaching aids, and R&D facilities. There are hostels for both boys and girls, as well as residential housing for faculty.
|Name of Institute||Government Allopathic Medical College Banda|
|Popular Name||GMC, Banda|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated to||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counseling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Course||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Rani Durgavati Medical College Naraini Road, Banda, U.P. – 210001 (India)|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation,Recognition & Aid Status
Affiliated with: King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Medical Ethics Seminars
- Research & publications
Faculty and Staff
- In medical colleges globally, a dedicated team of faculty and staff is the foundation for success in medical education, research, and healthcare services. The faculty includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, experts in various medical fields. They actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical practice, guiding and mentoring future healthcare professionals.
- Resident doctors receive comprehensive training under experienced faculty, enhancing their clinical skills. Nursing and paramedical staff provide essential patient care. Administrative and support staff ensure smooth operations, while research scholars and fellows contribute to scientific progress.
- Technical and laboratory staff maintain advanced equipment, and security personnel ensure safety. Allied healthcare professionals enhance patient care.
- This committed and diverse team in medical colleges worldwide plays a pivotal role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, advancing medical knowledge, and serving communities with dedication
Course Offered for UG Course
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5.5 Years||100|
Course Offered for PG Course
|Course||Duration||Seat Intake (Academic Year 2021-22)|
|MD – Forensic Medicine||3 years||3 seats|
|MD – Physiology||3 years||3 seats|
|MD – Anatomy||3 years||3 seats|
|MD – Community Medicine||3 years||4 seats|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Eligibility Criteria||Admission in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/Universities (State Quota)||Admission in Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions|
|Native of Uttar Pradesh||Must be a native of Uttar Pradesh for state quota seats.||Not necessary to be a native of Uttar Pradesh for eligibility.|
|High School and Intermediate Exams in Uttar Pradesh||Domicile certificate not required if both high school and intermediate or equivalent exams were passed in Uttar Pradesh.||Not applicable.|
|High School/Intermediate Exams Outside Uttar Pradesh||Candidates who passed one or both exams outside Uttar Pradesh and are native to Uttar Pradesh must submit a domicile certificate.||Not applicable.|
|Qualification for Candidates from Other States of India||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are not eligible for state quota seats.||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are eligible for admission.|
|Educational Qualifications per NTA Brochure||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Government Allopathic Medical College Banda Cut-Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray – 1|
Government Allopathic Medical College Banda Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://upneet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Use your NEET UG-2023 Application Number and Roll Number to log in.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions provided on the portal for registration.
- Step 4: Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-. This fee covers both the 1st and 2nd round of counseling.
- Step 5: If you did not register for the 1st round of counseling, you can still participate in the 2nd round by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Step 6: For the Mop-up round, if you are eligible, you must complete your registration by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
|Type of College||Security Money Amount||Eligibility|
|Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only)||Can opt only for Govt. Colleges|
|Govt. & Private Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs only)||Can opt for both Govt. & Private Colleges|
|Govt. (Medical & Dental) & Private Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only)||Can opt for Govt. (Medical & Dental) and Private Dental Colleges|
First Round of Counseling:
- Deposit the security money based on your college preference (Govt. or Govt. & Private).
- Complete online choice filling by selecting your preferred colleges.
- Lock your choices within the specified time.
- Seat allocation will depend on your choices and rank.
- If you’re allocated a seat, you must take admission in that college. Failing to do so will result in forfeiting the security money.
- If you don’t secure a seat in the first counseling, you’re eligible for the second round without redepositing security money.
Second Round of Counseling:
- Candidates without any seat allocation in the first round are eligible.
- You can participate in the second round without redepositing security money.
- If you’ve already taken admission in the first round but want to change your seat/college, you can participate in the second round.
- It’s recommended not to opt for the same seat/college you’ve already been admitted to. If you do, your previous allotment will be canceled.
- If you get a new allotment in the second round, you must take admission in the new seat. Failing to do so will cancel the new allotment.
Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- Eligibility: No seat allotted in the first or second round, and not registered for those rounds.
- Register on https://upneet.govt.in by depositing a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If you’re taking admission after seat allotment in the Mop-up round, you must provide all original documents for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
Documents Required for PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Allopathic Medical College Banda|
Government Allopathic Medical College Banda
Address: Rani Durgavati Medical College Naraini Road, Banda, U.P. – 210001 (India)
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
What is the actual name of Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda?
Rani Durgavati Medical College, Banda is the college name, formerly known as Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda.
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda?
There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda.
What are the requirements for Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda admission?
To be admitted to the Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda, students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the location of Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda?
The College is located at Naraini Road, Banda, U.P. – 210001 (India).
When was Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda established?
Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda was established as newly in the year 2016.
What is the official website for Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda?
The official website for Government Allopathic Medical College, Banda is http://www.gmcbanda.ac.in/