Subharti Medical College Meerut is a constituent college of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut, and is one of the finest medical colleges in Northern India which is built in memory of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. The College is contained in a majestic building on the sprawling campus, and all lecture theatres, departments, and teaching points are equipped with the most up-to-date and best available audio-visual teaching aids, such as OHPs, LCDs, visualizers, and electronic teaching boards. The lectures are supplemented by a hands-on exercise, with each department having its own laboratory.
The college currently has 20 departments, including Anatomy, Anesthesiology & Critical Care, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology, STD & Leprosy, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, Medicine, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Physiology, Radio-Diagnosis. They also have a Central Research Station with a cutting-edge research facility, a Medical Education Unit, and Central and Department libraries. The college also offers Super-specialties in Cardiology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Plastic Surgery.
The faculty at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College is dedicated and distinguished, which is a source of great pride for the college.
Apart from teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students, the college’s faculty members are actively involved in research and have presented research papers at various national and international conferences in their respective fields. They have a number of publications in national and international journals to their name.
Many of them have even written books about their topics. Various guest lectures, CMEs, Symposia, and Seminars are held at regular intervals for faculty and students to keep their knowledge up to date.
The college’s medical Education unit holds workshops on a regular basis to help faculty members improve their teaching abilities.
|Name of Institute||Subharti Medical College Meerut|
|Popular Name||SMC Meerut|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliated to||Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counseling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Course||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005, India|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation and Recognition
Affiliated with: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Banks Facilities
Faculty and Staff
- In medical colleges globally, a dedicated team of faculty and staff is the foundation for success in medical education, research, and healthcare services. The faculty includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, experts in various medical fields. They actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical practice, guiding and mentoring future healthcare professionals.
- Resident doctors receive comprehensive training under experienced faculty, enhancing their clinical skills. Nursing and paramedical staff provide essential patient care. Administrative and support staff ensure smooth operations, while research scholars and fellows contribute to scientific progress.
- Technical and laboratory staff maintain advanced equipment, and security personnel ensure safety. Allied healthcare professionals enhance patient care.
- This committed and diverse team in medical colleges worldwide plays a pivotal role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, advancing medical knowledge, and serving communities with dedication.
Course Offered for UG Course
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||5 Years||200|
Course Offered for PG Course
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years||3|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||3 years||2|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3 years||1|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3 years||3|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3 years||3|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years||10|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3 years||6|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Pulmonary Med.||3 years||3|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years||12|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years||3|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years||4|
|MS – ENT||3 years||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years||5|
|MD – Physiology||3 years||4|
|MD – Pathology||3 years||5|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3 years||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine||3 years||3|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years||15|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years||5|
|MD – Pharmacology||3 years||3|
|MD – Microbiology||3 years||3|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee (Non AC)||Hostel Fee (AC)|
|MBBS||Rs. 11,85,133/-||Rs. 1,50,000/-||Rs. 1,75,000/-|
MD/MS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Clinical Pathology (Per Year)||Non-Clinical (Per Year)|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 14,43,744/-||Rs. 10,80,000/-|
|Other Fees||Rs. 8,64,000/-||Rs. 8,64,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Eligibility Criteria||Admission in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/Universities (State Quota)||Admission in Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions|
|Native of Uttar Pradesh||Must be a native of Uttar Pradesh for state quota seats.||Not necessary to be a native of Uttar Pradesh for eligibility.|
|High School and Intermediate Exams in Uttar Pradesh||Domicile certificate not required if both high school and intermediate or equivalent exams were passed in Uttar Pradesh.||Not applicable.|
|High School/Intermediate Exams Outside Uttar Pradesh||Candidates who passed one or both exams outside Uttar Pradesh and are native to Uttar Pradesh must submit a domicile certificate.||Not applicable.|
|Qualification for Candidates from Other States of India||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are not eligible for state quota seats.||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are eligible for admission.|
|Educational Qualifications per NTA Brochure||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Subharti Medical College Meerut Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://upneet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Use your NEET UG-2023 Application Number and Roll Number to log in.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions provided on the portal for registration.
- Step 4: Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-. This fee covers both the 1st and 2nd round of counseling.
- Step 5: If you did not register for the 1st round of counseling, you can still participate in the 2nd round by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Step 6: For the Mop-up round, if you are eligible, you must complete your registration by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
|Type of College||Security Money Amount||Eligibility|
|Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only)||Can opt only for Govt. Colleges|
|Govt. & Private Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs only)||Can opt for both Govt. & Private Colleges|
|Govt. (Medical & Dental) & Private Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only)||Can opt for Govt. (Medical & Dental) and Private Dental Colleges|
First Round of Counseling:
- Deposit the security money based on your college preference (Govt. or Govt. & Private).
- Complete online choice filling by selecting your preferred colleges.
- Lock your choices within the specified time.
- Seat allocation will depend on your choices and rank.
- If you’re allocated a seat, you must take admission in that college. Failing to do so will result in forfeiting the security money.
- If you don’t secure a seat in the first counseling, you’re eligible for the second round without redepositing security money.
Second Round of Counseling:
- Candidates without any seat allocation in the first round are eligible.
- You can participate in the second round without redepositing security money.
- If you’ve already taken admission in the first round but want to change your seat/college, you can participate in the second round.
- It’s recommended not to opt for the same seat/college you’ve already been admitted to. If you do, your previous allotment will be canceled.
- If you get a new allotment in the second round, you must take admission in the new seat. Failing to do so will cancel the new allotment.
Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- Eligibility: No seat allotted in the first or second round, and not registered for those rounds.
- Register on https://upneet.govt.in by depositing a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If you’re taking admission after seat allotment in the Mop-up round, you must provide all original documents for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
Documents Required for PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Subharti Medical College Meerut|
Subharti Medical College Meerut
- Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005, India
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.medical.subharti.org
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
What are the requirements for Subharti Medical College Meerut admission?
To be admitted to the Subharti Medical College Meerut, students must perform well on the NEET exam.
What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the National Medical Commission of India to be eligible for NEET PG 2023. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.
What is the official website for Subharti Medical College Meerut?
The official website for Subharti Medical College Meerut is www.medical.subharti.org
Where is Subharti Medical College located?
Subharti Medical College is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
When was Subharti Medical College established?
Subharti Medical College was established in the year 1996.
Which university is Subharti Medical College affiliated with?
Subharti Medical College is affiliated with Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut.