Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center Gwalior, established in 2003, is a premier dental college in Madhya Pradesh that provides quality dental education and training to its students. The college is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission.
The college provides undergraduate and postgraduate dentistry courses, such as the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), programs. The college also has a research center where research in various fields of dentistry is conducted. Admission to the BDS and MDS courses at Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center is based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who have qualified NEET are eligible to apply for admission to the college.
Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center has a placement cell that helps students with job placements and internships. The placement cell works closely with industry partners and helps students with career guidance, counseling, and job placement opportunities. The college also has a dental hospital with a capacity of 250 beds, where patients can avail themselves of various dental treatments at an affordable cost.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Department
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 7 Courses Offered for PG Course
- 8 BDS Course Syllabus
- 9 BDS Internship
- 10 Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center, Gwalior Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 17 Counselling Process
- 18 Document Required
- 19 Documents Required for PG Course
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 Ranking & Reputation
- 22 NEET College Predictors
- 23 NEET Rank Predictors
- 24 Expert Admission Consultants
- 25 Frequently Asked Question
- 25.1 Q, What courses does Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center offer?
- 25.2 Q. Is the college affiliated with any university?
- 25.3 Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the BDS course?
- 25.4 Q. Does the college offer hostel accommodation?
- 25.5 Q. Does the college have a dental hospital?
- 25.6 Q. Does the college have any research facilities?
- 25.7 Q. Does the college have a library?
- 25.8 Q. What is the admission process for the BDS course?
|Name of Institute||Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center Gwalior|
|Popular Name||MPCDRC, Gwaiior|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS & PG- MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: City Centre, Putlighar Rd, Near Collectorate, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474006|
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Private
Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center has modern facilities that provide students with a conducive learning environment. Some of the facilities available at the college include:
- Spacious classrooms and lecture halls: The college has large, well-ventilated classrooms and lecture halls that are outfitted with cutting-edge audio-visual technology to support teaching and learning.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories for practical training and research. The laboratories are equipped with the latest equipment and technology, allowing students to gain practical knowledge and experience in their respective fields.
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and online resources. The library is an excellent resource for students who want to expand their knowledge beyond the classroom.
- Dental hospital: The college has a modern dental hospital equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The hospital provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience in dental procedures and patient care.
- Hostel accommodations: The college provides hostel accommodation for students who come from far distances. The hostels are equipped with all the necessary amenities, making it a comfortable and safe place for students to stay.
- Sports facilities: The college has sports facilities that allow students to engage in physical activities such as basketball, volleyball, and cricket, promoting physical fitness and teamwork.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that serves nutritious food and beverages to students and staff. The cafeteria is open throughout the day, providing students with a place to relax and socialize.
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff members at Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields. They are dedicated to giving students a top-notch education and are actively engaged in research. Here’s a brief overview of the faculty and staff members:
- Professors: The college has several experienced professors who are experts in their respective fields of dentistry. They have published research papers and articles in reputed journals and are actively involved in research.
- Associate Professors: The college has several associate professors who assist the professors in teaching and research activities. They have significant experience in their respective fields and are actively involved in research.
- Assistant Professors: The college has several assistant professors who teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses. They are highly qualified and have experience in teaching and research.
- Lecturers: The college has several lecturers who assist the faculty in teaching and research activities. They have a good understanding of the subjects they teach and are actively involved in research.
- Administrative Staff: The college has a team of administrative staff who manage the day-to-day operations of the college. They handle tasks such as admissions, finance, and student services.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
Courses Offered for PG Course
|Oral medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology||3 years||2|
|Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge & Oral Implantology||3 years||3|
|Periodontology & Implantology||3 years||3|
|Orthodontics & Dento facial Orthopedics||3 years||3|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3 years||1|
|Pediatric& Preventive Dentistry||3 years||2|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||3|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years||3|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3 rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center, Gwalior Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center, Gwalior
- Address: City Centre, Putlighar Rd, Near Collectorate, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474006
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: http://www.mpct.org/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maharana Pratap College Dentistry & Research Center, Gwalior|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q, What courses does Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center offer?
A. The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in dentistry. The courses include BDS, MDS, and various specialty courses.
Q. Is the college affiliated with any university?
A. Yes, Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry and Research Center is affiliated with Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the BDS course?
A. The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects. The candidate should have also obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Q. Does the college offer hostel accommodation?
A. Yes, the college provides hostel accommodation for students who come from far distances. The hostels are equipped with all the necessary amenities, making it a comfortable and safe place for students to stay.
Q. Does the college have a dental hospital?
A. Yes, the college has a modern dental hospital equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The hospital provides students with the opportunity to gain practical experience in dental procedures and patient care.
Q. Does the college have any research facilities?
A. Yes, the college has well-equipped laboratories for practical training and research. The faculty members and students actively participate in research activities and have published research papers in reputed journals.
Q. Does the college have a library?
A. Yes, the college has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and research papers. The library is equipped with modern technology and provides students with access to e-resources.
Q. What is the admission process for the BDS course?
A. The admission process for the BDS course is based on the candidate’s performance in the NEET-UG examination. Interested candidates must qualify for the NEET-UG examination and participate in the centralized counseling process.