Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela is an Indian private medical college. It is located in Rourkela, Odisha. The college is a for-profit institution with complete autonomy over its internal administration.
Hi-Tech Medical College is a working hospital that provides medical care to a large number of patients as well as an educational institute that provides undergraduate medical training.
The medical centre has its own campus, which spans 20 acres (8.1 ha). Every year, 100 undergraduate students are admitted. The University Grants Commission and the Medical Council of India both recognise Hi-Tech Medical College.
It is a self-supporting medical college affiliated with Sambalpur University that offers MBBS degrees. Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar is a sister institute of Utkal University. Both of these medical colleges are managed by the Vigyan Bharati Charitable Trust.
Hi-Tech Medical College, Rourkela is a private, nonprofit, self-financing medical institution dedicated to community service, catering to the health care needs of the general public and, in particular, the needy, underprivileged, and suffering sections of humanity.
It is always about service to humanity at HMCHR. College is unique in that the induction programme focuses on a hands-on, interactive approach to lectures.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation and Recognition
- 3 Facilities And Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered
- 6 MBBS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
- 10 Counselling Process
- 11 Documents Required
- 12 Eligibility Criteria
- 13 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 14 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 15 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 16 Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 Contact Details
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 FAQs
- 22.1 Q. What is the official website for Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela?
- 22.2 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Hi-Tech Medical Collegec Rourkela?
- 22.3 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela?
- 22.4 Q. Is Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela a govt. or private medical college?
- 22.5 Q. What is the location of Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela?
- 22.6 Q. When was Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela established ?
- 22.7 Q. Which university is affiliated with established?
- 22.8 Q: Is there an age restriction for admission to HMCHR?
- 22.9 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela|
|Popular Name||HMCHR, HMCH Rourkela, Hi-Tech Medical College, Rourkela|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||Sambalpur University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counseling Conducted Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam For UG Courses||NEET UG=Exam|
|Entrance Exam For PG Courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Odisha|
|Contact||Address: Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H Campus, Rourkela, Orissa-769004|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
- Affiliated with: Sambalpur University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities And Infrastructure
Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Rourkela offers a range of facilities and infrastructure to support medical education and healthcare services. Here are some of the key facilities and infrastructure at the institution:
- Academic Buildings: The college is equipped with well-designed academic buildings with modern classrooms and lecture halls to facilitate effective learning.
- Library: A well-stocked library with a wide collection of medical textbooks, journals, and digital resources is available for students and faculty.
- Laboratories: State-of-the-art laboratories for various medical disciplines, including anatomy, physiology, pathology, microbiology, and more, provide hands-on practical training to students.
- Hospital: The attached hospital serves as a training ground for medical students and provides healthcare services to the community. It includes various departments and specialty clinics.
- Hostel Facilities: Accommodation options, including AC and non-AC rooms, are available for students coming from different locations.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria or dining area serves meals and refreshments for students, faculty, and visitors.
- Auditorium: An auditorium with modern audio-visual equipment is used for seminars, conferences, and other events.
- Recreation Facilities: Students can enjoy recreational facilities like sports, gymnasiums, and common rooms for relaxation.
- Medical Facilities: The college has medical facilities, including clinics and an emergency room, to cater to the healthcare needs of students and staff.
- Research Facilities: Research labs and facilities support medical research and academic projects.
- Transport: Transport services may be available for commuting between the college and hospital.
- Security: The campus is equipped with security measures to ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Wi-Fi: Internet connectivity is provided across the campus to facilitate research and learning.
- Green Spaces: The campus may include green areas and gardens for a pleasant and conducive learning environment.
- Administrative Offices: Offices for administrative staff and departments are available to assist students with various administrative matters.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Rourkela play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the institution and providing quality education and healthcare services. Here’s an overview of the types of faculty and staff you might find in such an institution:
- Teaching Faculty: This group comprises professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers who are responsible for delivering lectures, conducting research, and mentoring students in various medical disciplines.
- Medical Practitioners: The hospital attached to the institution employs medical practitioners, including doctors, specialists, and surgeons, who provide healthcare services to patients and supervise medical students during their clinical rotations.
- Nursing Staff: Nurses and nursing assistants play a pivotal role in patient care and are often an integral part of the healthcare team in both the college’s hospital and affiliated clinics.
- Administrative Staff: Administrative personnel handle various administrative tasks, including admissions, registration, record-keeping, and general office management.
- Laboratory Technicians: These professionals are responsible for managing and maintaining the equipment and facilities in medical laboratories and assisting students during practical sessions.
- Librarians: Librarians manage the institution’s library and assist students and faculty in accessing resources for research and study.
- Support Staff: This category includes maintenance staff, security personnel, janitors, and other individuals responsible for the upkeep and safety of the campus.
- Research Scholars: In some cases, research scholars and postgraduate students may also be part of the academic and research staff, contributing to ongoing research projects and academic activities.
- Academic Advisors: Faculty members or advisors may provide guidance and counseling to students regarding their academic progress and career choices.
- Clinical Instructors: These professionals guide and supervise students during clinical rotations and internships, ensuring that they gain practical experience and apply their knowledge in real healthcare settings.
For UG Courses
|Course Name||Duration||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Microbiology||3 Year||2|
|MD – Pathology||3 Year||2|
|MS – Ophthalmology||3 Year||2|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 Year||2|
|MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3 Year||2|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraducate Courses
For Postgraduate Courses
|Sl. No.||Description||Fees (in Rupees)|
|1||Tution Fees (Clinical)||Rs. 25,00,000/-|
|2||Tution Fees (Para-Clinical)||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
Odisha NEET Cousnelling Process 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official Odisha NEET Counselling website and click on the “Registration” or “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Fill in Personal Details
- Enter your NEET 2023 Roll Number and Application Number.
- Provide your name, date of birth, gender, and contact information.
Step 3: Academic Details
- Enter details of your 10th and 12th standard education, including marks obtained and the name of the board.
- Upload scanned copies of your mark sheets and certificates.
Step 4: Document Upload
Upload all the required documents mentioned in Step 2. Make sure the documents are clear and in the specified format.
- NEET 2023 Scorecard.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, etc.).
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Passport-sized photographs.
Step 5: Choice Filling
- Choose your preferred colleges and courses in order of preference. Be sure to research the colleges and courses before making your choices.
Step 6: Fee Payment
- Pay the required counselling registration fee online. Keep the payment receipt for future reference.
Step 7: Lock and Submit Choices
- After making your choices, lock and submit your preferences. Once submitted, you won’t be able to make changes, so double-check your selections.
- Step 1: Registration and Choice Filling:
- Candidates who have completed the registration process and are on the State Merit List must log in to the online portal.
- They need to submit their preferences for both the Course (MBBS/BDS) and College in order of their preference.
- Candidates must lock their choices, and if not locked, they will be automatically locked when the schedule time ends.
- Step 2: Merit-Based Allotment:
- College and course allotments are done based on the candidate’s merit in the State Merit List.
- After allotment, candidates can download their Allotment Letter.
- Step 3: Provisional Admission Reporting:
- Candidates must report in person to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) office in Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, on the specified date and time.
- They should bring all original certificates, mark sheets, and other required documents along with a prepared bond.
- Admission fees, depending on the allotted college, must be paid either online or by demand draft.
- Candidates can choose to Freeze (confirm the allotted seat) or Float (wait for further rounds) at this stage.
- They must submit their original College Leaving Certificate/School Leaving Certificate and will be issued a Provisional Admission Letter.
- Step 4: Failure to Complete Admission Process:
- Candidates who do not complete the admission process as described in point 3 will lose their allotted seat.
- Such candidates can participate in the 2nd round by submitting fresh choice preferences.
- Step 5:Repeat Process for Subsequent Rounds:
- The same procedure is repeated for the 2nd and 3rd rounds of counseling.
- Step 7: Institutional Admission:
- After the 3rd round of counseling, candidates must report to the allotted institution within the specified date.
- They need to submit a copy of the Provisional Admission Letter to complete the admission process at the institutional level.
- Step 8:Resignation and Refund:
- If a candidate resigns on or before the designated date for withdrawal, they will receive 90% of the admission fees back, with 10% deducted as processing fees.
- No resignations will be allowed after the specified date, and a financial penalty may be imposed by the State Government.
- Step 9:Vacancy Handling:
- Any remaining vacancies after the 3rd round of counseling may be filled through upgradation/sliding among existing candidates who opted for the float option.
- Step 10:Spot Counseling (Mop-Up):
- If vacancies still exist, a spot counseling (mop-up) may be conducted.
- Physical presence is mandatory for candidates in spot counseling, and no authorizations are entertained.
- Candidates admitted after the 3rd round are not eligible for spot counseling.
- Step 11:Private Institution Seats:
- Unfilled seats in private institutions after spot counseling will be returned to the respective institutions for counseling and admission based on the NEET UG 2023 merit list.
For UG Courses
- NEET Admit Card.
- NEET Result.
- Marksheet and Secondary school certificate
- Passing certificate of class 12th and its mark sheet
- Leaving certificate of school or college
- Domicile certificate for proof of living in the state for not less than 10 years.
- Category certificate, if it is applicable
For PG Courses
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI.
|Age||Minimum 17 years as of December 31, 2023, with no upper age limit.|
|Nativity||Candidates must be one of the following:|
– Permanent natives of Odisha, OR
– Children of All India Civil Service officers serving in the state of Odisha cadre.
|Educational Qualifications||– Must have passed +2 Science (Intermediate or equivalent) with the following subjects individually: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
– Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at +2 Science level for General Candidates (GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for SC/ST candidates.
– Minimum aggregate marks of 45% for benchmark disability candidates (PC-GE).
– Minimum aggregate marks of 40% for Physically Challenged candidates of SC/ST category (PC-SC/ST).
|NEET UG 2023 Qualification||– Candidates must have qualified in the NEET UG 2023 exam.|
For NRI Candidate
|Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates||Requirements|
|Eligibility||NRI candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2023 are eligible.|
|Definition of NRI||NRI refers to children or wards of a person of Indian origin residing outside India.|
|Documents Required for NRI Candidates||NRI candidates must submit the following documents as proof of their NRI status:|
– Documents that establish the sponsorer’s NRI status, such as the sponsorer’s Passport and Visa.
– Proof of the relationship between the NRI and the candidate as per the court order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017 – Consortium of Deemed University in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08-2017.
– An affidavit from the sponsorer, duly notarized, confirming their commitment to sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
– An Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||2nd Extended Round||Mop Up Round|
|UR – SG (State Govt School)||677947||159||139459||436||457069||233||93205||488|
|UR – GC (Green Card) Cutoff||47138||552||48418||550||51030||547||—||—|
|UR – EX (Ex-Servicemen)||—||—||50097||548||87541||495||89153||493|
|UR – PH||877405||117||—||—||—||—||—||–|
|EWS – SG (State Govt School)||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – GC (Green Card)||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|EWS – EX,PH||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|SC – SG (State Govt School)||181613||397||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – SG (State Govt School)||1048576||94||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|ST – GC & EX||848723||122||—||—||—||—||—||—|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela|
Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela
- Address: Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H Campus, Rourkela, Orissa-769004
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: https://www.hi-techmedicalrkl.org/
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. What is the official website for Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela?
A. The official website of Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela is https://www.hi-techmedicalrkl.org/
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Hi-Tech Medical Collegec Rourkela?
A. There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela .
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela
Q. Is Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela a govt. or private medical college?
A. Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela is a Private medical college.
Q. What is the location of Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela?
A. The address of Hi-Tech Medical College Rourkela is Near Hanuman Vatika, R.G.H Campus, Rourkela, Orissa
Q. When was Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Rourkela established ?
A. Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital Rourkela was established in the year of 2018.
Q. Which university is affiliated with established?
A. established is affiliated with Sambalpur University.
Q: Is there an age restriction for admission to HMCHR?
A. Yes, candidates must be 17 years old as of December 31st of the year of admission.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A. A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to be eligible for NEET PG 2022. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.