Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati also known as Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College is a private medical college in Amravati, Maharashtra. It was established in 1984 whereas the Hospital & Research Centre was established in 1990. The institute has 100 undergraduate MBBS seats. The college is Affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and also has the recognition from the National Medical Commission (NMC).
The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses, including MBBS, MD, MS, and diploma programs in various medical specialties. The curriculum is designed to align with the latest advancements in medical science, ensuring that graduates are well-prepared to meet the evolving challenges of the healthcare sector.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College emphasizes research and innovation as integral components of medical education. Faculty members and students are encouraged to participate in research projects that contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and the improvement of patient care. The institution’s research centers focus on a wide range of medical fields, fostering collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
|Name of Institute||Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati|
|Popular Name||PDMMC, Deshmukh Memorial Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam For UG Courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam For PG Courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Panchvati Square, Morshi Rd, Amravati, Maharashtra 444603|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Course Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|Course Name||Total Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||100||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Name of Course||Duration||Intake|
|MD Anatomy||3 years||02|
|MD Physiology||3 years||01|
|MD Pathology||3 years||07|
|MD Microbiology||3 years||02|
|MD Pharmacology||3 years||02|
|MD Community Medicine||3 years||02|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 years||01|
|MD General Medicine||3 years||04|
|MD Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy||3 years||02|
|MS General Surgery||3 years||06|
|MD Anesthesiology||3 years||03|
|MD Tuberculosis & Respiratory Disease||3 years||01|
|MD Psychiatry||3 years||02|
|MS Orthopedic||3 years||03|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynecology||3 years||01|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraduate Courses
For Postgraduate Courses
Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, (PDMMC)Amravati
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.pdmmc.com/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||PDMMC Amravati|
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, (PDMMC) Amravati Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we’ve have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can make a difference in your medical education journey;
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- for All India Quota
- For admission to AIIMS
- For DU & IP Internal Quota
- For Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Central University
- For ESI Quota
Maharashtra NEET Counselling
- Step 1: Check Eligibility: Make sure you meet the requirements for Maharashtra NEET Counseling 2023 (www.mahacet.org.).
- Step 2: Visit Official Website: Go to the official DMER Maharashtra or CET Cell Maharashtra website (www.mahacet.org).
- Step 3: Register: Click on “Registration” or “New User” and fill in personal details and NEET 2023 information.
- Step 4: Upload Documents: Submit scanned copies of the required documents.
- Step 5: Pay Fee: If applicable, pay the registration fee online.
- Step 6: Submit: Review your details and submit the application.
- Step 7: Print Acknowledgment: Keep a printout of the acknowledgment or application form.
- Step 8: Attend Document Verification: Go to the assigned center with original documents and photocopies.
- Step 9: Wait for Merit List: Await the release of the merit list based on NEET 2023 scores
Step 1: NEET 2023 Result Declaration
- The counseling process for Maharashtra NEET 2023 will begin after the announcement of the NEET 2023 results.
Step 2: Registration and Application
- Candidates who have qualified in NEET 2023 and meet the eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state will need to register for counseling.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Maharashtra or the State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) to access the registration portal.
- Complete the registration process by providing personal details, NEET roll number, and other required information.
- Pay the counseling registration fee, if applicable.
Step 3: Document Verification
- After successful registration, candidates need to appear for document verification at designated centers.
- Carry all the necessary original documents along with photocopies for verification. Commonly required documents include NEET scorecard, Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, domicile certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), etc.
Step 4: Publication of Merit List
- Once the document verification is completed, the conducting authority will publish the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on NEET 2023 scores and other eligibility criteria set by the state.
Step 5: Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidates listed in the merit list can log in to the counseling portal to exercise their choice filling for colleges and courses.
- Browse through the available options and choose the desired medical/dental colleges and courses in the order of preference.
- After finalizing the choices, candidates must lock their preferences before the specified deadline.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit rank and choices filled by the candidates, the seat allotment process will begin.
- The seat allotment result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates who are allocated seats must download the allotment letter and proceed with the next steps.
Step 7: Reporting to Allotted College
- Candidates must report to the allotted college within the given time frame mentioned in the allotment letter.
- Carry all the necessary documents in original for verification at the college.
Step 8: Second Round of Counseling (if applicable)
- If there are vacant seats after the first round, there may be a second round of counseling.
- Eligible candidates can participate in this round and follow the same procedure as the first round.
Step 9: Mop-Up Round (if applicable)
- In case of any remaining vacant seats, a mop-up round may be conducted.
- Eligible candidates who have not been allotted any seats in previous rounds or those who are eligible for the mop-up round can participate.
Step 10: Admission and Commencement of Classes
- After the mop-up round, the admission process will conclude.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats need to complete the admission formalities, pay the fees, and start attending classes as per the schedule.
For Undergraduate courses
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET.
- Copy of downloaded NEET Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET result/Marksheet.
- Nationality Certificate Issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for Issue of Such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12thStdindicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile certificate must be issued by a Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District magistrate or competent authority for the issue of such a certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10thStandard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating the name of the candidate (for DOB).
- HSC, i.e., 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Application Form as filled on www.mahacet.org
- Aadhar Card
- orphan certificate from the appropriate authority. (If applicable)
- Religions Minority Certificate/reservation claim certificate (if applicable)
For PG Documents
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI.
What is the official website for Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College?
The official website of Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College is http://pdmmc.edu.in/
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at PDMMC Amravati?
There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at PDMMC Amravati.
What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College
Is Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College is a private medical college.
When was Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College launched?
Dr Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College was launched in the year of 1984.
What are the courses offered by PDMMC Amravati?
The course offered by PDMMC Amravati are MBBS, MD/MS, P.G.D.M.L.T., DNB.
Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
NEET-PG certification is required for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma programmes at various universities and institutions across the country. Even foreign nationals seeking admission to medical schools in India must take the NEET-PG exam.