Bhaskar Medical College, established in 2005, is one of the best and most popular private medical colleges committed to imparting excellent educational and healthcare services to the community with great integrity and compassion toward the needy and underprivileged. The college is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, and also has the recognition of the National Medical Commission, New Delhi.
With a vision to become a center of excellence in medical education and to be recognized as one of the best institutions on a national and global scale, the college has undertaken the mission to educate and prepare men and women to contribute as doctors and citizens through assimilation, integration, application, and knowledge transfer, and to develop the institution into an autonomous institution and, eventually, a deemed university.
|Name of Institute||Bhaskar Medical College Yenkapally|
|Popular Name||Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||UG-MBBS and PG- MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: Bhaskar Nagar, Moinabad Mandal,R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana State , India-500075|
Email ID :email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
Aid Status: Private
- Lecture hall
- hostel with mess
- Sports & Recreation Facilities
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For Postgraduate Courses
|MD General Medicine||3 Years||9|
|MD DVL||3 Years||4|
|MD Respiratory Medicine||3 Years||3|
|MD Psychiatry||3 Years||2|
|MD Pediatrics||3 Years||3|
|MS General Surgery||3 Years||8|
|MS Orthopedics||3 Years||6|
|MS Ophthalmology||3 Years||4|
|MS ENT||3 Years||3|
|MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 Years||6|
|MD Radiology||3 Years||9|
|MD Anaesthesia||3 Years||6|
|MD Anatomy||3 Years||2|
|MD Physiology||3 Years||2|
|MD Pharmacology||3 Years||1|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For Undergraduate courses
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|MBBS||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 12,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-|
For Post graduate courses
|MD/MS||Will Notify Soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally
- Address : Bhaskar Nagar, Moinabad Mandal,R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana State , India-500075
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.bhaskarmedicalcollege.edu.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally|
For Under-Graduate courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
For Post-Graduate courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally Cut off
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2021Cut-off by rank|
Telangana NEET Counselling Process
Applicants must register for Telangana NEET Counselling by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Online Registration – Applicants must first register themselves by creating login credentials on the official counselling website https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/
2. Login – Using the login details created at the beginning, applicants must sign in order to fill out the Telangana NEET Counseling form.
3. Filling out academic and personal information – In this step, applicants must enter their personal information, such as name, father’s name, residential address, and so on, as well as academic information, such as qualifying examination name, board, and marks.
4. Declaration submission – Applicants will then be required to click on the declaration box, confirming that all data entered by them is correct to the best of their knowledge.
5. Application fee payment – The form will be accepted only after the application fee for Telangana NEET Counseling has been received. For general and backward class applicants, the fee is Rs. 3500/-. The application fee for SC/ST applicants, on the other hand, is only Rs. 2900/-. Applicants can pay this fee with credit/debit cards or through net banking.
Registration and Verification Fee
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
- After completing the registration process, applicants must log in to their applicant portal using their login credentials.
- Aspirants for Telangana NEET counselling are asked to fill out a form with their course and college preferences.
- When all of the options have been exhausted, candidates must lock and submit their final decision, based on which they will be offered seats during the seat allotment process.
- Candidates must then pay a non-refundable registration and verification fee. You can pay with a debit card, a credit card, or through net banking.
- The seat allocation result will be announced online on the official website based on the applicants’ choices.
- When the seat allotment result is released and the applicant is assigned to the organization of his or her choice, they must download the seat allotment letter as well as proceed to the next stage of the admission procedure by having their documents validated.
- If a candidate is unhappy with their assigned seat, they may participate in a second round of counseling..
MBBS College Predictor
The MBBS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. NEET counseling and top medical college criteria are provided to students by MBBS Admission Consultants.
MBBS Admission Consultant
To know better MBBS Admission Consultants have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals and provide assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
For UG Courses
- NEET Admit Card/ Rank Card
- 10 +2 th Mark Sheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Local Status
- PH, NCC and Sports Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificates
- Residence Certificate of the Candidate or Either Parent (If studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh)
- Latest Income Certificate (If claiming fee exemption)
For PG course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final MBBS part II marksheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally established?
A. The Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally was established in 2005
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally?
A. The fees for Ug courses at Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, are Rs. 12,00,000/-
Q. The Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally, is affiliated with which university?
A.Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally, is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS)
Q. What is the location of the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally?
A. The location of the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally is at Bhaskar Nagar, Moinabad Mandal,R.R. District, Hyderabad, Telangana State , India-500075
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally, is 150.
Q. What is the official website for the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally?
A. The official website for the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally, is https://www.bhaskarmedicalcollege.edu.in/
Q. Does the Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally does provide a hostel facility for both males and females