Indian Institute of Medical Science Research Jalna is a new private medical college, popularly known as IIMS&R, was established in 2013. Jamia Islamia Ishaatul Uloom Trust established the Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, a Muslim Minority institute. The medical institute is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in Nashik and is recognised by the National Medical Commission.
Indian Institute of Medical Science and Research is committed to the highest human value of service to mankind as enshrined in the Holy Quran and undertakes with all sincerity to provide efficient and excellent health care and medical education facilities to society by constantly improving/upgrading its hospital services and medical education standards exceeding people’s expectations.
|Name of Institute||Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna (Muslim Minority)|
|Popular Name||Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, IIMSR Jalna|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Exam||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Exam||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Contact||Address: Aurangabad-Jalna Road,Warudi, Tq.Bandipur, Dist.Jalna-431202(M.S).|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Laboratories: A medical research institute would have various well-equipped laboratories for conducting research in different domains of medical science. These could include biochemistry, molecular biology, pathology, microbiology, genetics, and more.
- Research Centers: Specialized research centers might be established within the institute for specific areas of medical research, such as cancer research, cardiovascular studies, infectious diseases, etc.
- Animal Research Facilities: Institutes involved in medical research often require animal models for experimentation. Adequate facilities for the ethical treatment and housing of research animals would be a crucial part of the infrastructure.
- Clinical Research Facilities: If the institute is involved in clinical research, it would have facilities for conducting clinical trials and studies involving human participants. This could include patient examination rooms, data collection centers, and more.
- Library and Information Center: A well-stocked library with access to medical literature, research journals, and online databases is essential for researchers to stay updated with the latest developments in their field.
- Lecture Halls and Auditoriums: Spaces for conducting seminars, workshops, conferences, and lectures are necessary for knowledge sharing and academic activities.
- Medical Imaging Facilities: Research institutes might have advanced imaging equipment such as MRI machines, CT scanners, and other diagnostic tools for medical research purposes.
- Biorepositories: Institutes may establish biorepositories for storing biological samples like tissues, blood, and DNA for future research.
- Bioinformatics Infrastructure: For research involving computational analysis, a robust bioinformatics infrastructure would be required, including high-performance computing clusters and software tools.
- Collaborative Spaces: Open areas and lounges where researchers can interact, exchange ideas, and collaborate are important for fostering a productive research environment.
- Accommodation Facilities: For visiting researchers, collaborators, and sometimes even for students, accommodation facilities might be provided within the campus.
- Recreational Facilities: Spaces for relaxation and recreational activities contribute to a balanced work-life environment for researchers.
- Medical Facilities: In case of any medical emergencies, having basic medical facilities on campus can be crucial.
- Cafeteria and Dining Facilities: A cafeteria or dining area is essential for providing meals to staff, researchers, and students on campus.
Faculty and Staff
- Professors and Associate Professors: These are experienced individuals with advanced degrees (usually PhD or MD/MS) who lead academic departments, conduct research, and teach students in various subjects related to medicine, surgery, and allied disciplines.
- Assistant Professors and Lecturers: They usually hold postgraduate degrees (MD/MS or equivalent) and contribute to teaching and research activities within the institution.
- Clinical Faculty: These are practicing doctors who also teach students and guide them in clinical settings such as hospitals and clinics. They play a vital role in hands-on training for medical students.
- Research Scientists: These professionals have a strong background in research methodologies and often hold PhDs. They conduct advanced research in medical and healthcare fields, contributing to the institution’s scientific output.
- Adjunct Faculty: These individuals may not be full-time employees but contribute their expertise by teaching specialized courses or delivering guest lectures.
- Administrative Staff: These employees manage the day-to-day operations of the institution, handling tasks such as admissions, records, human resources, finance, and general administration.
- Technical Staff: These individuals are responsible for maintaining laboratories, equipment, and other technical facilities necessary for teaching and research. They often assist faculty and students in their work.
- Support Staff: This includes various roles such as librarians, IT professionals, security personnel, maintenance staff, and more, all of whom play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the institution.
- Clinical Staff: In a medical institute, this group comprises nurses, medical technologists, and other healthcare professionals who support clinical training and patient care.
- Student Support Staff: Individuals in this category may include counselors, mentors, and advisors who provide academic and emotional support to students.
Course Offered and Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|Course Name||Total Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||100||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
For Postgraduate Courses
|MD General Medicine||4|
|MS General Surgery||4|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For UG Courses
For PG Courses
|Courses||50% AIQ Quota||35% Institutional Quota||15% NRI Quota|
|MD General Medicine||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||Rs. 45,00,000/-|
|MD Pathology||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 9,00,000/-||NA|
|MD Paediatrics||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
|MD Psychiatry||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
|MD DVL||Rs. 9,00,000/-||NA||Rs. 45,00,000/-|
|MD Anaesthesiology||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
|MS General Surgery||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||Rs. 45,00,000/-|
|MS Opthamalogy||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
|MS Orthopedics||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Rs. 9,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-||NA|
Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research Jalna
- Address: Aurangabad-Jalna Road,Warudi, Tq.Bandipur, Dist.Jalna-431202(M.S).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: http://iimsr.co.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||IIMSR Jalna|
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research Jalna Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we’ve have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can make a difference in your medical education journey;
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- for All India Quota
- For admission to AIIMS
- For DU & IP Internal Quota
- For Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- Central University
- For ESI Quota
MCC NEET UG Counselling Process 2023
Step 1: Visit the MCC Official Website:
- Access the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) specifically designed for NEET UG Counselling 2023.
Step 2: Find the Registration Link:
- Look for the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the website’s homepage. Click on it to initiate the registration process.
Step 3: Read the Instructions:
- Take the time to carefully read and understand the instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria provided on the registration page.
Step 4: Fill in Personal Details:
- Enter your personal information accurately, including your full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email address, and any other required details.
Step 5: NEET UG Details:
- Provide your NEET UG examination details, such as your roll number, application number, and the year in which you appeared for the examination.
Step 6: Generate Login Credentials:
- Create your login credentials, including a unique username and a strong password.
- Remember these details, as you will need them for future access to the counseling portal.
Step 7: Payment of Registration Fee:
- Pay the prescribed registration fee using the available online payment options.
- Ensure that you follow the payment process as per the instructions provided. Keep a record of the transaction details and payment receipts
Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
Step 8: Verify and Submit:
- Review all the entered information to ensure its accuracy.
- Make any necessary corrections, if required. Once verified, submit the registration form.
Step 9: Confirmation and Printout:
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message or email. Take a printout of the confirmation page or save it as a PDF for your records.
Step 10: Keep Registration Details Secure:
- Keep your registration details, including the registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt, safe and easily accessible for future reference.
MCC will be conducting the counseling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges, and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER, Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and an additional Round known as the Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
For Undergraduate courses
- Online downloaded Application form of State NEET.
- Copy of downloaded NEET Admit Card.
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- Copy of downloaded NEET result/Marksheet.
- Nationality Certificate Issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for Issue of Such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12thStdindicating the candidate’s nationality as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile certificate must be issued by a Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl: district magistrate or competent authority for the issue of such a certificate.
- SSC i.e. 10thStandard or equivalent examination certificate, school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating the candidate’s name (for DOB).
- HSC, i.e., 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Application Form as filled on www.mahacet.org
- Aadhar Card
- orphan certificate from the appropriate authority. (If applicable)
- Religions Minority Certificate/reservation claim certificate (if applicable)
For Postgraduate Courses
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI.
What is the official website for Indian Institute of Medical Science?
The official website of IIMSR is https://www.iimsr.co.in/
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Indian Institute of Medical Science?
There are 100 seats available for MBBS students at Indian Institute of Medical Science.
What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in Indian Institute of Medical Science?
Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the Indian Institute of Medical Science
Is Indian Institute of Medical Science a govt. or private medical college?
Indian Institute of Medical Science is a private medical college.
What is the location of IIMSR Jalna?
The address of IIMSR Jalna is Aurangabad-Jalna Road,Warudi, Tq.Bandipur, Dist.Jalna-431202(M.S).
When was Indian Institute of Medical Science launched?
Indian Institute of Medical Science was launched in the year of 2013.
What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to be eligible for NEET PG 2022. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.