Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore, founded in 1977, is a distinguished medical institution dedicated to providing healthcare services, education, and research. Affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and recognized by the National Medical Commission, it stands as a reputable center for medical excellence in India.
The major goal of the college is to provide high-quality healthcare services and medical treatment to military members, veterans, and the civilian community. It is committed to creating a welcoming atmosphere for medical education and training, with a focus on developing skilled healthcare professionals. Furthermore, the college is involved in cutting-edge medical research with the purpose of improving healthcare practises, treatments, and information. The uncompromising commitment to preserving ethical norms and principles in the practise of medicine is central to its goal, establishing a culture of compassion and unwavering dedication to patient care.
The institution’s educational programmes normally include an MD course, which contributes to the creation of trained medical professionals who can satisfy society’s ever-changing healthcare demands. The Command Hospital Air Force in Bangalore remains at the cutting edge of medical expertise, guided by its purpose to serve, teach, and innovate in the field of healthcare.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course offers for PG Course
- 6 Internship Structure
- 7 MD/MS Course Fees Structure
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
- 9 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 10 Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 11 Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 Karntaka NEET PG Counsellig Proces
- 13 Documents Required For MD/MS
- 14 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 MD College Predictor
- 18 MD Admission Consultant
- 19 FAQs
- 20 What is Command Hospital Air Force in Bangalore?
- 21 What are the main services offered at Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore?
- 22 Is Command Hospital Air Force open to civilians?
- 23 What educational programs are available at Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore?
- 24 Is Command Hospital Air Force involved in medical research?
- 25 Are there accommodation facilities available for students or patients?
- 26 How is patient care and ethics maintained at Command Hospital Air Force?
|Name of Institute||Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore|
|Popular Name||Command Hospital Air Force|
|Year of Establishment||1977|
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MD & MS|
|Contact Details||Address: Dr. M. H. Marigowda Road, Bengaluru – 560029|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Government
- Medical Facilities: The institution provides state-of-the-art medical facilities to ensure the well-being and health of its members. This includes clinics, hospitals, and emergency services.
- Accommodation: On-campus housing is available for officers, airmen, and non-commissioned officers (NCs). Civilians may also have access to accommodation options if applicable.
- Dining Services: The institution offers dining services to cater to the nutritional needs of its members. Various dining facilities are available on campus.
- Library: A well-equipped library with a vast collection of books, journals, and online resources is accessible to support education and research.
- Sports and Recreation: There are sports and recreational facilities, including gyms, fields, and recreational areas to promote physical fitness and leisure activities.
- Education and Training: The institution is dedicated to providing quality education and training facilities, including classrooms, laboratories, and simulation equipment.
- Research Centers: Research facilities are available for cutting-edge medical research, fostering innovation and advancements in healthcare practices.
- Security Services: To ensure the safety and security of all members, security services are in place, including surveillance and personnel.
- Transportation: Transportation services may be available for commuting within and around the institution’s premises.
- Counseling and Support Services: Psychological and counseling services are provided to address the mental health and well-being of individuals when needed.
- Recreational Areas: Various recreational areas and spaces are designated for relaxation and socialization.
- Computer and IT Services: Access to computer labs and IT services is available for academic and research needs.
- Community Services: Some institutions may offer community outreach programs and services to engage with the local population.
Faculty and Staff
- Professors: These individuals are typically the most senior educators, responsible for teaching advanced courses, conducting research, and providing academic leadership.
- Associate Professors: They hold a significant academic role, often contributing to research and teaching more advanced courses.
- Assistant Professors: Entry-level faculty members who teach and engage in research, often on a tenure track.
- Lecturers: Educators primarily focused on teaching, often hired on a contractual basis.
- Adjunct Professors: Part-time faculty members with expertise in specific areas, often holding other professional positions.
- Instructors: Professionals who teach specific courses, usually with expertise in the subject matter.
- Administrative Staff: These individuals handle administrative tasks, such as admissions, registration, and office management.
- Clerical Staff: Responsible for general administrative and clerical duties, including record-keeping and data entry.
- Librarians: Manage the library’s resources, help users find information, and curate the collection.
- Technical Staff: Maintain and support technical infrastructure, including computer systems and laboratories.
- Counselors: Provide guidance and counseling services to students, addressing personal and academic issues.
- Coaches: Oversee sports and physical education programs, training athletes and organizing sports events.
- Support Staff: Including janitors, security personnel, and maintenance workers, responsible for the upkeep of the facilities.
- Research Staff: Assist in research activities, data collection, and laboratory work.
- Health Services Staff: Medical professionals and nurses who provide healthcare services on campus.
- IT Support: Professionals responsible for managing the institution’s computer systems and networks.
- Finance and Accounting: Handle financial transactions, budgeting, and financial management.
- Public Relations and Communications: Manage public relations, marketing, and communication with the community and media.
- Human Resources: Oversee personnel matters, including hiring, benefits, and employee relations.
- Legal and Compliance Staff: Ensure the institution adheres to legal requirements and regulations.
- Admissions and Enrollment: Assist prospective students with the admissions process and manage student enrollment.
Course offers for PG Course
|Course||Duration (in years)||Seat Intake|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3||5|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3||4|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||2|
|MD – General Medicine||3||3|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3||4|
|MD – Pathology||3||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3||5|
|MS – ENT||3||3|
|MS – General Surgery||3||2|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MD/MS Course Fees Structure
|Tuition Fees (Quarterly)||Rs.7,830/-||Rs.7,290/-||Rs.6,270/-||Rs.9,420/-|
|Admission Fees (Annual)||Rs.2,610/-||Rs.2,430/-||Rs.2,090/-||Rs.3,140/-|
|Annual Fees (Annual)||Rs.4,698/-||Rs.4,374/-||Rs.3,762/-||Rs.5,652/-|
|Caution Money (Annual)||Rs.2,610/-||Rs.2,430/-||Rs.2,090/-||Rs.3,140/-|
|Diary and Belt (Annual)||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|ID Card and Badge (Annual)||Rs.80/-||Rs.80/-||Rs.80/-||Rs.80/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Minimum Score in NEET PG/MDS Exam||The candidate must have scored equal to or more than the minimum required score in NEET PG exam/ NEET MDS exam.|
|Qualifying Degree||The candidate must have completed their MBBS/BDS from a recognized institute by MCI/DCI.|
|Compulsory Rotating Internship||The candidate must have completed or be completing their Compulsory Rotating Internship on or before 31st July 2022.|
|Age Limit for In-service Candidates||In-service candidates must be under 48 years of age as of 31st March 2022.|
|Category-Based Eligibility||SC/ST/OBC/Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable as per state government policy. OBC candidates of Karnataka who did not claim OBC in NEET PG 2022 / NEET MDS 2022 can claim the respective category in KEA.|
|PG Degree Holders||Candidates holding a PG degree in any clinical specialty are not eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course.|
|Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Nationals||Foreign national candidates must have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE – Screening Test) conducted by National Board of Examinations/DCI, be registered with MCI/DCI, and have completed their internship or likely to complete it on or before 31-07-2023.|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Karntaka NEET PG Counsellig Proces
The registration process for Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online through the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The steps to register for the counselling process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of KEA (https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/) and click on the “NEET PG Counselling” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” button and fill in the required personal details and contact information.
- Create a new password for your account and submit the registration form.
- After submitting the registration form, candidates will receive a user ID and password via SMS and email.
- Log in to your account using the provided user ID and password.
- Upload the necessary documents such as NEET PG scorecard, MBBS/BDS mark sheet, internship completion certificate, and other required certificates.
- Pay the counselling registration fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After successful payment, select your preferred course and college from the available options.
- Lock your choices and wait for the seat allotment result.
|Categories||Fees (Non Refundable)|
|SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Karnataka Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI/OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates||Rs.2000/-|
The counselling process for Karnataka NEET PG 2023 will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to government seats in postgraduate medical and dental degree and diploma courses in Karnataka. The counselling process will be conducted online. The counselling process will involve the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
Candidates who are eligible for counselling must register themselves on the website (https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/) and pay the required counselling fee.
Step 2: Choice Filling
After registration, candidates must fill their choices of courses and colleges as per their preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
The KEA will publish the seat allotment list based on the choices filled by the candidates, their merit rank, and availability of seats.
Step 4: Document Verification
Candidates who are allotted seats must report to the designated centre for document verification and payment of admission fees.
Step 5: Reporting to the Allotted College
After document verification and payment of fees, candidates must report to the allotted college within the given time frame.
Documents Required For MD/MS
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi|
Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore
- Address: Old Airport Road, Agram Post, Bangalore – 560007 (Karnataka) Bangalore
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.chaf-b.org/
MD College Predictor
- MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
- The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
- An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
- They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
What is Command Hospital Air Force in Bangalore?
Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore, is a prominent military medical facility that provides healthcare services, medical education, and training primarily for military personnel and their families.
What are the main services offered at Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore?
The hospital offers a wide range of medical services, including specialized medical treatment, surgical procedures, diagnostic services, and emergency care.
Is Command Hospital Air Force open to civilians?
While it primarily serves the military community, it may provide healthcare services to civilians in certain cases, depending on the hospital’s policies and capacity.
What educational programs are available at Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore?
The institution offers various medical education and training programs, including postgraduate courses in different medical specialties.
Is Command Hospital Air Force involved in medical research?
Yes, the hospital is often involved in cutting-edge medical research aimed at advancing healthcare practices, treatments, and knowledge.
Are there accommodation facilities available for students or patients?
Yes, the institution often provides accommodation facilities, primarily for military personnel, their families, and medical students.
How is patient care and ethics maintained at Command Hospital Air Force?
The institution upholds ethical standards and values in the practice of medicine, fostering a culture of compassion and dedication to patient care.