Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre is a prestigious dental college in the Indian city of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The college, founded in 2003 is affiliated with Peoples University, Bhopal, and is recognised by the National Dental Commission.
The college has cutting-edge infrastructure, such as a well-stocked library, modern labs, and clinics. The faculty at the college are highly qualified and experienced professionals who are committed to providing students with high-quality education and training.
The college provides a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses, including the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), and Diploma programmes. The curriculum is intended to provide students with a thorough understanding of oral health care, as well as the skills and knowledge required to diagnose and treat a variety of dental problems.
The college places a strong emphasis on community service and regularly holds oral health camps and awareness programmes in nearby villages and towns. This contributes to raising oral health awareness and providing much-needed dental care to the underserved population.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 6 Courses Offered for PG Course
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 BDS Course Syllabus
- 9 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 10 MDS Course Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 17 Counselling Process
- 18 Document Required
- 19 Documents Required for PG Course
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 Ranking & Reputation
- 22 NEET College Predictors
- 23 NEET Rank Predictors
- 24 Expert Admission Consultants
- 25 Frequently Asked Question
- 25.1 Q: What is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
- 25.2 Q: What courses are offered at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
- 25.3 Q: Is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre recognized by the National Dental Commission?
- 25.4 Q: What is the admission process for BDS and MDS courses at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
- 25.5 Q: Where is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre located?
- 25.6 Q: What are the facilities available at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
- 25.7 Q:Does Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre offer any scholarships?
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal|
|Popular Name||Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS & PG- MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: People’s University Campus,Bhopal – 462037 (M.P.)|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: People’s University, Bhopal
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Private
Peoples College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is a reputable dental college in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The college is well-known for its high-quality education and cutting-edge facilities. The college offers the following services:
- Library: The college offers an extensive collection of books, journals, and online resources in its well-stocked library.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped and modern dental labs for various specialties like orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery, periodontics, prosthodontics, and pedodontics.
- Lecture Halls: The college has spacious and well-furnished lecture halls with the latest audio-visual aids.
- Clinical Facilities: The college has a large dental hospital attached to it, providing students with clinical exposure to various dental specialties.
- Hostel Facilities: The college provides separate hostels for both boys and girls with all the necessary amenities.
- Sports Facilities: The college has various sports facilities for students like a cricket ground, basketball court, volleyball court, and indoor games.
- Canteen: The college has a spacious and hygienic canteen providing healthy and nutritious food to students.
- Transportation: The college provides transportation facilities for students to commute to and from the college.
- Wi-Fi: The college campus has Wi-Fi connectivity for students to access the internet for educational and research purposes.
Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal, offers cutting-edge facilities for students to excel in dental education and research.
Faculty and Staff
Peoples College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bhopal is a well-known dental school in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers make up the college’s highly qualified and experienced faculty. Here is some general information about Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre’s faculty.
- The faculty members are highly qualified and hold degrees such as MDS, BDS, PhD, and MSc.
- The faculty consists of experienced dentists who are specialists in a variety of dental fields, including oral and maxillofacial surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics, Pendodontics, orthodontics, pedodontics, and oral medicine.
- The faculty is actively engaged in research activities, and many faculty members have published research papers in national and international journals.
- The faculty is dedicated to providing students with a high-quality education and employs innovative teaching methods such as problem-based learning, case-based learning, and simulation-based learning.
- Members of the faculty are also involved in community outreach programmes, providing dental health services to underserved communities in and around Bhopal.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
Courses Offered for PG Course
|MDS Specialization||Duration (in years)||Seat Intake|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||5|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||3|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||3|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||3|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||3|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||3|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 years||3|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years||3|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3 rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
BDS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
MDS Course Fees Structure
|MDS Specialization||Tuition Fees|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
|Public Health Dentistry||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||Rs. 6,62,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal
- Address: Ayodhya Bypass Rd, A Block, Bhanpur, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462037
- Website: https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Bhopal|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
A: Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre is an Indian dental college in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was founded in 2003 and is affiliated with the Peoples University.
Q: What courses are offered at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
A: The college offers undergraduate Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and postgraduate Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes (MDS).
Q: Is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre recognized by the National Dental Commission?
A: Yes, Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre is recognized by the National Dental Commission
Q: What is the admission process for BDS and MDS courses at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
A: The NEET-UG and NEET-PG entrance exams are used to determine admission to the BDS and MDS programmes at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre.
Q: Where is Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre located?
A: The Peoples College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Q: What are the facilities available at Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre?
A: Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre is equipped with cutting-edge infrastructure and facilities such as a library, lecture halls, laboratories, clinical facilities, hostels, sports facilities, and a cafeteria.
Q:Does Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre offer any scholarships?
A: Yes, Peoples College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre provides meritorious and deserving students with scholarships based on academic performance and other criteria.