M.V.J Medical College & Research Hospital Channasandra was established in 2001 under the auspices of the Venkatesha Education Society (VES) with the vision of founder Dr. M V Jayaraman to provide affordable healthcare to the rural population in and around Hoskote. It is situated in Hoskote, a rural district of Bangalore. The college is accredited by the Medical Council of India and is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for medical undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
It serves 454 villages in the talukas of Hoskote, Malur, and Chintamani. It offers all of the broad specialities in Medicine and Surgery, as well as some superspecialties in these two fields. It is outfitted with cutting-edge technology, intensive care areas, and all other necessary services. It is a NABH entry level certified and ISO accredited institution that provides free quality care to the rural population.
MVJMC & RH’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of individuals and populations by conducting cutting-edge biomedical research, developing innovative educational programmes in medicine and biomedical science, and serving as a leader in academic medicine. They strive to carry out this mission with the highest professional and ethical standards, in a diverse and inclusive culture, and in an environment that allows each individual to reach his or her full potential. M.V.J Medical College And Research Hospital (MVJMCRH) is located at Dandupalya, 30th KM Milestone, National Highway
|Name of Institute||M.V.J Medical College & Research Hospital Channasandra|
|Popular Name||MVJMC, Channasandra|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG Courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG Courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS, MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Contact||Address: Dandupalya, 30th KM Milestone, National Highway 75, Kolathur P.O., Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District. Pincode – 562 114 |
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition and Aid status
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Academic Buildings: The medical college would typically have well-equipped classrooms, lecture halls, and seminar rooms for teaching and academic activities.
- Hospital Facilities: This includes various departments like General Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Pathology, and more. There should be well-equipped operation theaters, intensive care units (ICUs), and other patient care areas.
- Laboratories: Medical colleges usually have laboratories for practical training and research in areas like anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, and pathology.
- Library: A well-stocked library with a vast collection of medical books, journals, and online resources to support research and learning.
- Research Facilities: Research labs for medical and clinical research, as well as facilities for conducting experiments and studies.
- Hostel Accommodation: On-campus hostels for students, especially for those coming from out of town.
- Faculty and Administrative Offices: Offices for professors, staff, and administrative personnel.
- Auditorium and Conference Halls: Spaces for holding seminars, conferences, and other academic events.
- Medical Museum: Often, medical colleges have a museum showcasing various anatomical specimens and medical history exhibits.
- Recreational Facilities: Common areas, sports facilities, and places for relaxation and recreation.
- Cafeteria and Dining Facilities: On-campus dining options for students and staff.
- Transportation: Some colleges provide transportation facilities for students and staff.
- Medical Services: Apart from teaching and research, the hospital attached to the college should offer medical services to the community.
- Pharmacy: A pharmacy where students can gain practical experience in dispensing medications.
- Student Associations: Various student associations and clubs for extracurricular activities and community service.
- Security and Safety Measures: Adequate security measures and safety protocols to ensure the well-being of students and staff.
- ICT Infrastructure: Access to information and communication technology resources, including computer labs and internet connectivity.
Faculty And Staff
M.V.J Medical College & Research Hospital, located in Channasandra, is renowned for its commitment to excellence in medical education and healthcare. At the heart of this institution’s success are its dedicated faculty and staff members, who play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare professionals and ensuring the smooth functioning of the hospital and college.
- Professors and Associate Professors: The core of any medical institution, the professors and associate professors at M.V.J Medical College are experts in their respective fields. They have extensive experience in teaching and research, and their guidance is crucial for students’ academic and clinical development.
- Assistant Professors: These educators are the bridge between senior faculty and students. They help students understand complex medical concepts and develop their clinical skills.
- Guest Lecturers: Often, eminent doctors and specialists from various medical fields are invited as guest lecturers to share their expertise with the students. This exposure to different perspectives enriches the students’ learning experience.
- Clinical Instructors: These professionals work closely with students during their clinical rotations, providing hands-on training and guidance in patient care. Their role is instrumental in transforming students into competent healthcare providers.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative team ensures the smooth day-to-day operations of the college and hospital. They handle admissions, manage schedules, and assist students and faculty with various administrative tasks.
- Nursing Staff: The nursing staff in the hospital plays a critical role in patient care. They are responsible for administering medication, monitoring patients’ conditions, and providing compassionate care to those in need.
- Lab Technicians: In a medical college, laboratory work is vital for students to gain practical experience. Lab technicians maintain the labs, set up experiments, and assist students in conducting experiments and research.
- Support Staff: These are the unsung heroes who keep the institution running smoothly. They include housekeeping, security, and maintenance personnel who ensure the cleanliness, safety, and upkeep of the premises.
- Library Staff: The library staff maintains an extensive collection of medical literature, journals, and research papers. They assist students and faculty in accessing valuable resources for their studies and research.
- IT Support: In today’s digital age, IT support is crucial for managing the college’s infrastructure, maintaining online resources, and providing technical assistance to students and staff.
- Counselors and Psychologists: The well-being of students is a top priority. Counselors and psychologists offer support, counseling, and mental health services to students facing academic or personal challenges.
- Hospital Support Staff: In the hospital, there is a diverse group of individuals, including patient care attendants, pharmacists, radiologists, and many others who work together to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients.
Course Offered and seat Intake
|Course Name||Total Seat||Duration|
|MBBS||150||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraduate Courses
|Specifics||Fees (per annum)|
|Government Quota||Rs. 1,41,196/-|
|Private Quota||Rs. 10,92,602/-|
|University Fees||Rs. 40,12,450/-|
For PG Courses
|Specifics||Fees (per annum)|
|MD/MS||Will Be Notified Soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Begin the registration process by accessing the website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration” to enter your details online.
Step 2: User Login
- Log in using your USER ID and Password.
- Enter your details step by step, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents separately in JPG/JPEG format:
- Recent passport-sized color photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
Step 4: Draft Print and Verification
Before selecting the declaration, take a draft print of your application form.
- Carefully check and verify all the entered information for accuracy.
- Make any necessary changes if required.
- If all details are correct, select the declaration.
Step 5: Payment
- Proceed to pay the required fees following the payment gateway procedures provided.
Step 6: Application Form Printout
- After successful payment, take a printout of the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy should be produced during document verification.
|(for Karnataka SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/GM/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Karnataka candidates||Rs. 2,500/-|
|(for NRI Ward/NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates)||Rs. 5,500/-|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration.”
- Use your USER ID and Password to log in.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before confirming, review your application and make necessary changes.
- If everything is correct, select the declaration.
- Follow the provided payment gateway procedures to pay the fees.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy is required for document verification.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates who haven’t verified their documents must register online and complete this process.
- If you’ve already verified your documents for UGCET-2023 and don’t require additional reservations, you don’t need to verify again for Medical/Dental/AYURVEDA/UNANI/HOMEOPATHY courses. Just download the UGNEET-2023 Verification slip.
- If you’re eligible for additional reservations, ensure you claim them during online application and verify with relevant certificates.
Step 3: Course and College Choices
- Enter your course and college choices online based on seat availability.
- You can enter as many options as you want but prioritize them carefully.
- After entering options, a mock allotment will be done. It’s indicative and helps you revise your choices.
Step 4: Mock Allotment
- Review the results of the mock allotment, which shows where you might be allocated based on your preferences.
- Consider changing or retaining the entered options based on the mock allotment results.
Step 5: Finalize Options
- Verify your allotted seat status on the KEA website and modify options if needed.
- Continue to update your options until the last date for real allotment.
Step 6: Allotment Process
The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, with each round having three phases.
First Round of Seat Allotment:
- Allotment is based on merit and priority of options entered by candidates.
- Special Category seats (Persons with disability, NCC, Sports Category) are allotted first.
- Seats are allocated according to the reservation policy.
- General Merit candidates are considered only in the General Merit quota, following the rank list.
- Reserved Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates may also be allotted in their respective categories.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation is considered.
- Special Category candidates like Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF are allotted based on ranks and available seats.
- The first phase of allotment may involve multiple iterations until seats are filled or ranks exhausted.
Second Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allotted in the same manner as the first round.
- Unfilled seats in Rural and Kannada medium quota of reserved categories are converted to General category and offered to reserved category candidates.
- Only reserved category candidates are considered in this phase, and GM candidates are not.
- Consequential vacancies are considered.
Third Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allocated in the same order as previous rounds.
- Unfilled seats in various reserved General categories are converted to General Merit and offered to GM candidates.
- Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats are considered.
- The order of seat allotment remains the same, and the process continues until no changes occur.
Step 7: Reporting to Colleges
- After the seat allotment in the final round, candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the respective colleges they’ve been allocated.
The reporting process involves the following:
Step 8: Document Verification:
- Candidates must carry all necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, identification, and allotment-related documents.
- The college authorities will verify your documents to ensure eligibility and compliance with admission criteria.
Step 9: Payment of Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees as per the college’s fee structure.
- Ensure you understand the payment schedule and deadlines to avoid any issues.
Step 10: Confirmation of Admission:
- Once the documents are verified, and fees are paid, the college will confirm your admission.
- You may receive an admission letter or receipt as proof of your admission status.
Step 11: Seat Confirmation and Vacant Seats:
- If any candidates do not report to the allocated colleges within the specified timeframe, their seats may be considered vacant.
For UG Courses
- SSLC/10th standard mark Sheet
- 2nd PUC/12th standard mark Sheet
- Final print out of online application form
- Original copy of chalan for having paid the registration fees
- NEET admission ticket
- Study certificate issued by school
- NEET Rank letter
- Two recent passport size photogrraphs
- Migration Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Adhaar Card
For PG Courses
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for date of birth
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Mark sheets of every year of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG Score card
- Domicile certificate
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens. NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). The upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 30 years.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for General category candidates) and 40% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the qualifying examination.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For Post-Graduate courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks||All India Rank||Marks|
MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore
- Address: Dandupalya, 30th KM Milestone, National Highway 75, Kolathur P.O., Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District. Pincode – 562 114
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Official Website: www.mvjmc.edu.in
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital Bangalore|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the official website for MVJ Medical College?
A. The official website of MVJ Medical College is https://mvjmc.edu.in/
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at MVJ Medical College?
A. There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at MVJ Medical College.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in MVJ Medical College?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the MVJ Medical College
Q. Is M.V.J Medical College a govt. or private medical college?
A. M.V.J Medical College is a private medical college.
Q. What is the location of MVJMC?
A. The address of MVJMC is Dandupalya, 30th KM Milestone, National Highway 75, Kolathur P.O., Hoskote Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District. Pincode – 562 114.
Q. When was M.V.J Medical College established ?
A. M.V.J Medical College was established in the year of 2001.