Dental College Azamgarh is a private dental college established by AICCEDS in 2005 as a pioneer institute in the field of dental education. The institute is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, and is recognised by the National Dental Commission, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and the Government of India. The institute’s goal is to provide students with not only education but also overall development, as well as to raise awareness about dental hygiene and oral healthcare in rural Uttar Pradesh.
The Dental College Azamgarh is located on the main road connecting to the National Highways and has over 30 acres of lush green campus with natural environment surrounding it and enhancing the scenic view. This ensures excellent access to transportation facilities such as the road, transportation, railway station, and nearby airport.
|Name of Institute||Dental College Azamgarh|
|Popular Name||Dental College Azamgarh|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Counseling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Children Institute of Medical Sciences, Dental College Campus, Itaura-Chandeshwar Azamgarh -276128|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Lecture halls
- Sports facilities
Faculty & Staff
- Dental College Azamgarh have a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members and staff who are committed to providing quality education and patient care.
- The faculty members at the institute include professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and senior residents, who are experts in their respective fields of dentistry. They have extensive experience in teaching, research, and clinical practice.
- The staff members at the institute include administrative and technical personnel who provide support services for the smooth functioning of the institute. They include clerks, laboratory technicians, dental hygienists, and nurses, among others.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 + 1 Year Internship||100|
Courses Offered forPG Course
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years||2|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 Years||2|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 Years||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years||2|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Course Fee Structure
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)||Hostel Fee (Non- AC)||Hostel Fee (AC)|
|BDS||Rs. 2,93,000||Rs. 85,000||Rs. 1,05,000|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For BDS Course
|Eligibility Criteria||Admission in Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/Universities (State Quota)||Admission in Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions|
|Native of Uttar Pradesh||Must be a native of Uttar Pradesh for state quota seats.||Not necessary to be a native of Uttar Pradesh for eligibility.|
|High School and Intermediate Exams in Uttar Pradesh||Domicile certificate not required if both high school and intermediate or equivalent exams were passed in Uttar Pradesh.||Not applicable.|
|High School/Intermediate Exams Outside Uttar Pradesh||Candidates who passed one or both exams outside Uttar Pradesh and are native to Uttar Pradesh must submit a domicile certificate.||Not applicable.|
|Qualification for Candidates from Other States of India||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are not eligible for state quota seats.||Candidates from other states of India who passed high school and intermediate exams are eligible for admission.|
|Educational Qualifications per NTA Brochure||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.||The educational qualifications mentioned in the NTA (National Testing Agency) brochure for NEET UG-2023 apply for admission to undergraduate courses.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET MDS Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam MDS exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MDS courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Dental College Azamgarh Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling Process 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://upneet.gov.in.
- Step 2: Use your NEET UG-2023 Application Number and Roll Number to log in.
- Step 3: Follow the instructions provided on the portal for registration.
- Step 4: Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-. This fee covers both the 1st and 2nd round of counseling.
- Step 5: If you did not register for the 1st round of counseling, you can still participate in the 2nd round by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 2,000/-.
- Step 6: For the Mop-up round, if you are eligible, you must complete your registration by depositing a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
|Type of College||Security Money Amount||Eligibility|
|Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 30,000/- (Thirty Thousand only)||Can opt only for Govt. Colleges|
|Govt. & Private Medical & Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lacs only)||Can opt for both Govt. & Private Colleges|
|Govt. (Medical & Dental) & Private Dental Colleges / Institutes / University||Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only)||Can opt for Govt. (Medical & Dental) and Private Dental Colleges|
First Round of Counseling:
- Deposit the security money based on your college preference (Govt. or Govt. & Private).
- Complete online choice filling by selecting your preferred colleges.
- Lock your choices within the specified time.
- Seat allocation will depend on your choices and rank.
- If you’re allocated a seat, you must take admission in that college. Failing to do so will result in forfeiting the security money.
- If you don’t secure a seat in the first counseling, you’re eligible for the second round without redepositing security money.
Second Round of Counseling:
- Candidates without any seat allocation in the first round are eligible.
- You can participate in the second round without redepositing security money.
- If you’ve already taken admission in the first round but want to change your seat/college, you can participate in the second round.
- It’s recommended not to opt for the same seat/college you’ve already been admitted to. If you do, your previous allotment will be canceled.
- If you get a new allotment in the second round, you must take admission in the new seat. Failing to do so will cancel the new allotment.
Mop-up Round (If Eligible):
- Eligibility: No seat allotted in the first or second round, and not registered for those rounds.
- Register on https://upneet.govt.in by depositing a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If you’re taking admission after seat allotment in the Mop-up round, you must provide all original documents for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Documents Required for UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Dental College Azamgarh
- Address: Children Institute of Medical Sciences, Dental College Campus, Itaura-Chandeshwar Azamgarh -276128
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dental College Azamgarh|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. Which university is the dental college affiliated to?
A. The dental college is affiliated to Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow.
Q. Which courses are offered by the dental college?
A. The dental college offers Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses.
Q. What is the duration of the BDS course?
A. The duration of the BDS course is 5 years including 1 year of compulsory internship.
Q. What is the duration of the MDS course?
A. The duration of the MDS course is 3 years.
Q. What are the specializations offered in MDS course?
A. The specializations offered in MDS course are: Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge, Periodontology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Medicine and Radiology, and Public Health Dentistry.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for BDS course?
A. The eligibility criteria for BDS course is a minimum of 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subject.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for MDS course?
A. The eligibility criteria for MDS course is a BDS degree from a recognized university and a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.