Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon, established in 2001, is managed by the Youth Foundation of India to provide excellent education in the dental field and serve the community with best-in-class oral health care. The college is affiliated with the Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur, and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
The college campus covers approximately 15 acres and includes a spacious college building, a large hospital complex, boys’ and girls’ hostels, and well-developed infrastructure.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 BDS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents required
- 13 Eligibility Criteria
- 14 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 15 Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
- 16 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 17 Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 18 Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 19 Contact Details
- 20 Ranking & Reputation
- 21 NEET College Predictors
- 22 NEET Rank Predictors
- 23 Expert Admission Consultants
- 24 Frequently Asked Question
- 24.1 Q. When was the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon established?
- 24.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses in the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
- 24.3 Q. The Chhattisgarh Dental College, Rajnandgaon, is affiliated with which university?
- 24.4 Q. What is the location of the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
- 24.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
|Name of Institute||Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon|
|Popular Name||CDC, Rajnandgaon|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated to||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||BDS and MD/MS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Contact||Address: Vill. Sundra, N.H. 53, G.E. Road, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh (491441) |
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Mess & Canteen
- Lecture halls.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Chhattisgarh Dental College in Rajnandgaon. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For PG Courses (MDS)
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||3|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||3|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||3|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||2|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||15 days|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||3 Month|
For UG Course
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
For UG courses
|Sr. No.||Particulars of Fee Payable||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|1||College Caution Money (Refundable)||10,000/-||—||—||—|
|4||Misc. & Other Incidental Fee||18,500/-||18,500/-||18,500/-||18,500/-|
For PG courses MDS
|1||Total fees (inclusive of Growth and Development charges and all other misc. fees per year per student)||4,65,062/-|
|2||College Caution Money (Refundable) payable at the time of admission||20,000/-|
|As per actual decided by the University|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official CGDME counseling website: www.cgdme.admissions.nic.in.
- Complete the online registration/application form yourself. Do not use agents or third parties.
- Register only once; multiple registrations will result in disqualification.
Step 2: Fill Up the Registration form
- Candidates are required to fill the all personal and qualification details in the registration form very cautiously.
Step 2: Information Accuracy
- Verify that all information provided during registration is accurate and factual.
- CGDME will not entertain requests for changes after submission.
Step 3: No Editing of Information
- CGDME does not edit or modify any registration information under any circumstances.
- Data entered on the NTA portal will be used for counseling purposes.
Step 4: Confirm Eligibility and Fee Structure
- Confirm your eligibility and domicile status before registering.
- Verify the fee structure and any additional fees from colleges, especially private ones.
Step 5: Central Pool Seats
- CGDME does not handle Central Pool nomination seats.
- Candidates should be aware of this and seek information elsewhere if needed.
Step 7: Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees
- Make the payment for the Registration and Security Deposit Refund Fees. Any security deposit will be refunded to the same account from which it was initially deposited.
Counselling Registration Fees
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website for Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling 2023 (Click Here).
- Click on the “Counselling Registration” or a similar link.
Step 2: Online Registration
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Fill in your personal details accurately, including your name, date of birth, contact information, NEET Roll Number, and other required information.
Step 3: Rounds for the counselling
Round 1: Seat Allotment with Free Exit Option
- All candidates can participate in Round 1.
- Choose your preferences for colleges and courses.
- After the seat allotment in Round 1, candidates have the option to exit without losing their security deposit.
Round 2: Fresh Choices and Forfeiture Rules
- Only candidates who wish to continue to Round 2 participate.
- You can select new preferences for colleges and courses in Round 2.
- Results of Round 2 will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in Round 2 (Government or Private medical colleges) and chooses not to take admission or resigns after admission, their security deposit will be forfeited. They will also be ineligible for further counseling rounds.
Mop-Up Round: Eligibility and Process
- All registered candidates who haven’t been allotted any seat after Round 2 are eligible.
- Candidates admitted in Government or Private Dental Colleges but still unallotted for Medical Colleges are eligible.
- Participate by filling fresh choices for the Mop-Up Round.
- The results of the Mop-Up Round will be published on the CGDME counseling website.
- Report to the allotted Medical/Dental College after the Mop-Up Round.
Final Stray Vacancy Round: Compliance with Supreme Court Judgment
- This round is for State contributed seats and is conducted in compliance with a Supreme Court judgment.
- A merit list containing ten times the number of available seats is sent to the respective colleges for scrutiny and admission.
- No fresh registrations occur in the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
Step 4: Merit List
- Wait for the authorities to release the merit list based on your NEET score and other criteria.Check the website for the publication date of the merit list.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the merit list and your selected choices, you’ll be allotted seats in colleges.You can choose to accept the allotted seat or opt for a choice upgradation in subsequent rounds.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted College
- If you accept the allotted seat, you’ll need to report to the respective college within the specified timeframe for admission.
- NEET admit card/ result
- Class 10 mark sheet/ birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Chhattisgarh State Residential Certificate
- Chhattisgarh State Character Certificate
- Income Certificate(for OBC candidates)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by Collectorate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Aadhaar Card/Other Photo Identity Proof
For PG Course
- Allotment Letter
- Admit Card Pre-PG NEET exam.
- Rank Letter (Which contained Percentile data)
- Score Card (Pre- PG NEET exam)
- Relieving Letter (for Candidate who previously admitted in other institute in 1s” allotment and allotted seat for this Institute in 2d allotment)
- Mark sheet of Class 10h or Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 12h
- BDS all Mark sheets
- Internship Completion Certificate
- BDS Degree
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Affidavit if not available)
- Domicile Certificate (for State Quota Students)
- Caste Certificate (Central Caste Certificate for AIQ admission &t Income certificate for OBC Candidate)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable) 16. Rural Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Service Bond (as per CG PG admission Rules)
- Course Breakage Bond (as per CG PG admission Rules)
- College Affidavit (50 Rs Stamp)
- Medical Fitness (Medical Board)
- Disability Certificate in described format (For PH Candidate)
- 06 Color Photograph
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
- 2 Sets photocopies of above all Certificates and documents with self- attest.
|Nationality||Indian citizens and eligible NRI candidates.|
|Age Limit||Minimum age limit: 17 years as of December 31, 2023.|
|Educational Qualifications||Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.|
|NEET Qualification||Should have qualified in the NEET-UG 2023 examination and obtained the minimum required percentile/cutoff score as determined by the authorities.|
|Domicile Requirement||Candidates must be residents of Chhattisgarh or fulfill specific domicile requirements set by the state authorities.|
|Category Reservation||Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) should meet the relevant criteria and provide valid certificates during the counselling process.|
|Age Relaxation||Some relaxation in the upper age limit may be applicable for reserved categories|
|Medical Fitness||Candidates must meet the medical fitness standards as per the guidelines issued by the respective authorities.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET MDS Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam MDS exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MDS courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-up round|
|GS-UR-FF & PH||—||—||—||—||—||—|
Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon
- Address : Vill. Sundra, N.H. 53, G.E. Road, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh (491441)
- Website: https://cdcri.edu.in/
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon established?
A. Chhattisgarh Dental College, Rajnandgaon, was established in 2001.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses in the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
A. The Fees For Ug courses at Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon are Rs. 2,29,910/-
Q. The Chhattisgarh Dental College, Rajnandgaon, is affiliated with which university?
A. Chhattisgarh Dental College, Rajnandgaon, is affiliated with the Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur.
Q. What is the location of the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
A. The location of the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon is Vill. Sundra, N.H. 53, G.E. Road, Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh (491441).
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Chhattisgarh Dental College Rajnandgaon is 100.