Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, established in 2004, is one of the best and most reputed private medical colleges in Chhattisgarh. The college has been contributing significantly to medical fields over two decades with great integrity and compassion toward the community. The college has seen exponential growth in its reputation over the years. The college is affiliated with Ayush & Health Sciences University, Chhattisgarh, and also has the recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
With the vision of imparting innovative clinical and academic skills to students and assisting in the formation of competent future dentists, the college has taken upon the mission to establish itself as the center of excellence for imparting dental education.
|Name of Institute||Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg|
|Popular Name||Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Affiliated to||Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS and PG- MD/MS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh|
|Contact||Address: Old G. E. Road, Dist. Durg, Anjora, Chhattisgarh 491001Email ID : email@example.comAdmission Helpline Number : 9667542500|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur
Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
Aid Status: Private
- Mess & Canteen
- Lecture halls.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||15 days|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||3 Month|
For PG Courses (MDS)
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||5|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||5|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||5|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||2|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years||5|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 years||3|
For UG Course
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDs||3 rd Year||4th Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
For UG courses
For PG courses MDS
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg
- Address : Old G. E. Road, Dist. Durg, Anjora, Chhattisgarh 491001
- Website: https://www.mcdrc.org.in/
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg|
BDS College Predictor
The BDS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. Through that process, the BDS Admission Consultant guides students on NEET counseling & top medical college criteria.
BDS Admission Consultant
To know better, the BDS Admission consultant has developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. to receive assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualifying Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||Candidate should have passed the 12th class exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and EnglishMinimum 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
For PG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
To participate in the Chhattisgarh NEET counselling, candidates must first register on the DME’s official website. The steps for registering online are as follows:
- visit to cgdme.co.in.
- Sign up using a valid email address and phone number.
- Complete and accurately fill out the application form.
- Determine a security question and password.
- Check the application form twice before submitting it.
- Pay the registration fee
- The login ID and password will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered.
Candidates must submit their course and college preferences for the Chhattisgarh NEET counselling after completing the registration process. First, they must log in to their official internet account and make their selections. Candidates should be aware that they will only be able to select one option. As a result, children are encouraged to choose as many options as possible. They must also remember that once choices have been submitted, they cannot be changed.
Depending on the candidates’ NEET results and preferences, the seats will be assigned. After the first round of Chhattisgarh NEET counselling, any open seats would be carried over to the second round. An offline mop-up round of Chhattisgarh NEET counselling will be done following the second round to fill open spots.
Reporting to the Allotted College
Candidates should report to the allotted college to complete the admission formalities. At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates must submit the original copy of the mandatory documents
Counselling Fee Structure
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 5,000|
Refundable Tuition Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities|
|All Categories||INR 2,00,000|
For UG Course
- NEET admit card/ result
- Class 10 mark sheet/ birth certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Chhattisgarh State Residential Certificate
- Chhattisgarh State Character Certificate
- Income Certificate(for OBC candidates)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter Certificate issued by Collectorate (if applicable)
- Allotment Letter
- Aadhaar Card/Other Photo Identity Proof
For PG Course
- Allotment Letter
- Admit Card Pre-PG NEET exam.
- Rank Letter (Which contained Percentile data)
- Score Card (Pre- PG NEET exam)
- Relieving Letter (for Candidate who previously admitted in other institute in 1s” allotment and allotted seat for this Institute in 2d allotment)
- Mark sheet of Class 10 or Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 12
- BDS all Mark sheets
- Internship Completion Certificate
- BDS Degree
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Affidavit if not available)
- Domicile Certificate (for State Quota Students)
- Caste Certificate (Central Caste Certificate for AIQ admission & Income certificate for OBC Candidate)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable) 16. Rural Service Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Service Bond (as per CG PG admission Rules)
- Course Breakage Bond (as per CG PG admission Rules)
- College Affidavit (50 Rs Stamp)
- Medical Fitness (Medical Board)
- Disability Certificate in described format (For PH Candidate)
- 06 Color Photograph
- Aadhar Card Xerox Copy
- 2 Sets photocopies of above all Certificates and documents with self- attest.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, established?
A. Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, was established in 2004.
Q. How Much Do UG Courses Cost at the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences in Durg?
A. The Fees For Ug courses at Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg are Rs. 2,39,910/-
Q. The Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, is affiliated with which university?
A. Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, is affiliated with the Ayush and Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur.
Q. What is the location of the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg?
A. The location of the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, is Old G. E. Road, Dist. Durg, GE Rd., Anjora, Chhattisgarh 491001.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg, is 100.
Q. What is the official website for the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg?
A. The official website for the Maitri College of Dentistry Sciences, Durg is https://www.mcdrc.org.in/