Madha Dental College & Hospital Kundrathur established by Madha Group of Academics Institutions in 2007 is committed to deliver the best and world class educational and dental healthcare services to the community with utmost care and compassion towards the community. The college is affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission.
The mission of the college is to construct a combination of dental graduates and postgraduates from diverse fabric of society for whom the qualities of moral fiber and leadership motivate them to selflessly deliver the best quality of dental care.
|Name of Institute||Madha Dental College & Hospital Kundrathur|
|Popular Name||Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||BDS and MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|Contact||Address: Madha Nagar,Kundrathur Chennai, India|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Post graduate Courses
|COURSE/NAME OF SUBJECT||Duration||NO. OF SEAT|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||3|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||3|
|Orthodontics and Dento-facial Orthopaedics||3 years||3|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||3|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||3 years||3|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years||2|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||3 years||2|
|Oral Pathology||3 years||2|
BDS Course Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For UG courses
|Course||Government Quota Fees||Management Quota Fees|
|BDS||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 6,00,000/-|
For PG courses
|MDS||Will Notify Soon|
Counselling Registration For Government Quota
Step 1: Access Online Application
- Log in to either of these official websites:
- Application forms will be available from 28.06.2023 to 10.07.2023 (until 5:00 P.M.).
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the online application form.
- Upload necessary documents in PDF format.
- Ensure all required fields are complete before submitting.
Step 3: Document Upload
- Upload the following documents while filling the form:
- NEET-UG 2023 Admit Card and Score Card.
- Class X, Class XI, H.S.C. Mark Sheets (both sides).
- Transfer certificate after completing H.S.C. or equivalent.
- Study proof from VI to XII for Tamil Nadu candidates.
- Community Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Parents’ documents for native claim.
- Special Category Form with relevant certificates.
- Bonafide Certificate for 7.5% Special Reservation.
- Parent’s Income Certificate for fee exemption.
- Eligibility Certificate from other Universities/Boards.
- Court orders (if any).
- Additional supporting documents (if any).
Step 4: Submission and Confirmation
- After completing the application, download a copy for future reference.
- Double-check all entries for accuracy and authenticity.
Step 5: Payment of Fee
- Pay the required fee online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI.
- Note that deduction of fee from the account isn’t proof of payment.
Step 6: Review and Finalize
- Review all details before submitting, as changes won’t be allowed afterward.
- Submit only one application form.
Step 7: Confirmation
- Remember, the fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Submission and fee payment will close as per the schedule. No extensions will be granted.
Counselling Processs For Govt Quota
Step 1: Register and Pay Deposit
- Visit: www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in and www.tnmedicalselection.org.
- Pay deposit:
- Govt. Medical/Dental: No deposit
- Self-Financing Medical/Dental: Rs.30,000/- (Exemption for low-income SC/SCA/ST)
Depostition of Fees:
|Self-Financing Medical/Dental||Rs. 30,000/-|
Step 2: Round 1 Counselling
- Pay Rs.500/- as Registration Fee.
- Register for Round 1.
- Choose colleges you prefer.
- Lock choices; can’t change later.
- Admission by NEET-UG rank, reservation.
- Download allotment order after tuition fee payment.
Step 3: Round 2 Counselling
- No new registration for Round 2.
- Keep your Round 1 college or choose new ones.
- Edit choices before locking.
- Re-allotment if needed, old seat goes to others.
- If you left Round 1 college, you can join Round 2.
Step 4: Mop-Up Counselling
- Pay Rs.500/- if eligible.
- Download allotment, pay tuition fee, join.
- Fill seats left after Round 2.
- If you’ve not joined or left earlier, you’re eligible.
Step 5: Stray Round Counselling
- For candidates without seats.
- Follow guidelines for available seats.
Step 6: Final Steps
- Check official sites for updates.
- Join allotted college on time.
Counselling registration For Management Quota
- Application Form Availability: The application forms For Management Quota will be available online from 28.06.2023 to 10.07.2023 up to 5:00 P.M.
- Online Application Process:
- Choice of Category: Candidates should select their category (General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.) while filling the application form.
- Fee Payment: Pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) through online payment via Bank payment portal on the websites.
- Review and Submission: Double-check the information provided, upload documents, and submit the online application form. Once submitted, no changes can be made.
- Download Filled Application Form: After submission, candidates should download and keep a copy of their filled application form.
Counselling Process For Management Quota
Step 1: Registration
- Register Online: Begin your journey by registering on the official counseling website (Click Here). Fill up the application form for the Management Quota for admission to the MBBS and BDS Colleges. Provide accurate personal and contact details.
- Payment of Registration Fee: Pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 1000 through the online payment portal. This fee confirms your participation in the counseling process.
- Security Deposit Payment: For Management Quota, including Minority/NRI Category seats, submit a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 1,00,000 via the online payment portal. This deposit reserves your seat.
- Download Allotment Order: After payment, download your allotment order. This document signifies your commitment to the allocated seat.
Registration Fees and Security Deposit
|Non-Refundable Registration fees||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit (Management Quota, including Minority/NRI Category seats,)||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
Step 2: Rounds of Counselling
Round 1 of Counseling:
- Choice Filling and Locking: Explore the available options and select your preferred colleges and courses. Lock in your choices within the specified timeframe.
- Allotment: Seats will be allocated based on NEET UG 2023 scores and the choices made by candidates.
- Reporting: Report to the allotted college within the provided reporting time to secure your admission.
Round 2 of Counseling:
- Re-allotment: Candidates who didn’t secure a seat in Round 1 are eligible for Round 2.
- Virtual Vacancies: Candidates opting for seat up-gradation in Round 2 can free up seats from Round 1 for other candidates.
- Eligibility: Candidates without any MBBS/BDS seats under All India Quota and State Quota can participate.
- Re-allotment: Vacant seats from previous rounds and virtual vacancies will be considered.
Stray Round of Counseling:
- Eligibility: Candidates not holding any MBBS/BDS seats, except those under All India and State Quota, are eligible.
- Re-allotment: Fill non-allotted seats from Round 2 and vacant seats due to non-joining or discontinuation.
Step 3: Fee Payment: After seat allotment, promptly pay the tuition fees through the designated online payment portal within the specified time frame.
Step 4: Allotment Order: Upon successful fee payment, download your allotment order, confirming your seat allocation.
Step 5: Reporting: Report to the allotted college within the stipulated time frame mentioned in the allotment order.
Step 6: Document Verification: Present your original documents for verification at the allotted college. Ensure all documents are complete and accurate.
Step 7: Admission Formalities: Complete the necessary admission procedures and submit the required documents.
Step 8: Balance Fees: Pay any remaining fees or charges as instructed by the college.
Step 9: Commence Classes: After completing the admission formalities and paying the required fees, you can start attending classes as per the schedule.
Documents Required for UG Courses
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Nativity certificate and supporting documentation are required for applicants who have studied from Standard VI to Standard XII in a state other than Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate who is a Tamil Nadu native and has studied from VI to XII standard in Tamil Nadu schools should also present supporting documentation of the parent’s certificates.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
Documents Required For PG Courses
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for date of birth
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Mark sheets of every year of MBBS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG Score card
- Domicile certificate
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For Post-Graduate courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the NEET MDS Exan qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur Cut-Off 2022 for Admission in BDS admission to Christian Minority Quota through State Quota
|Third Round (Mop-up Round)||—|
Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur
- Address : Madha Nagar,Kundrathur Chennai, India
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.mdch.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur established?
A. The Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, was established in 2007.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur?
A. The fees For Ug courses at Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, are Rs. 2,50,000/- for Government Quota and Rs. 6,00,000/- For Management Quota.
Q. The Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, is affiliated with which university?
A.Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University.
Q. What is the location of the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur?
A. The location of the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, is Madha Nagar,Kundrathur Chennai, India.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, is 100.
Q. What is the official website for the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur?
A. The official website for the Madha Dental College & Hospital, Kundrathur, is https://www.mdch.in/
Q. What is the duration of an BDS internship?
A. Every candidate must complete a one-year mandatory internship.