Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling is conducted by Atal Medical & Research University, HP. Admission to various medical courses such as MBBS and BDS is solely based on the NEET scores of the candidates. To apply for the NEET counsellling, applicants must register themselves on the conducting authority’s official website www.amruhp.ac.in
On behalf of the Himachal Pradesh Department of Medical Education and Research, the Himachal Pradesh University oversees the counselling process. The NEET score card is used to determine admission to the MBBS/BDS programs. Through counselling, candidates are able to apply to public medical, dental, and private institutions.
- 1 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Highlights
- 2 Counselling Dates
- 3 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling Registration
- 4 Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling Process
- 5 Himachal Pradesh Medical College Fees Structure
- 6 Documents Required
- 7 Counselling Fee
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 NEET Cut Off 2023
- 10 Himachal Pradesh NEET Participating Colleges
- 11 NEET College Predictors
- 12 NEET Rank Predictors
- 13 Expert Admission Consultants
- 14 FAQs
- 14.1 Q. Which governing body is in charge of conducting HP NEET counselling?
- 14.2 Q.What is the official website to check for admission for Himachal Pradesh counselling?
- 14.3 Q: What is the validity of the NEET scorecard?
- 14.4 Q: What are the mode of the Himachal NEET counselling session?
- 14.5 Q. Is the NEET admit card required for HP NEET admissions?
- 14.6 Q: Do I need to submit an application for HP NEET counselling?
- 14.7 Q. What documents are required for Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling?
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023 Highlights
|Counselling Name||Himachal Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Conducting Bodies||Atal Medical & Research University, HP|
|NEET Counselling Type||NEET UG Counselling|
|Courses to Pursue||MBBS and BDS|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13 June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||27th July 2023|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||July 20, 2023|
|Availability of HP MBBS application form 2023||July 20, 2023|
|Last date to register online||July 25, 2023, 12 noon|
|Date of displaying of the provisional combined and category-wise merit list||July 27, 2023|
|Release of final merit||July 28, 2023|
|Round 1 choice filling||July 29 to 31, 2023, till 11:59 pm|
|First-round provisional result of HP MBBS Counselling 2023||August 3, 2023|
|Round one final seat allotment result||August 5, 2023|
|Reporting at the allotted college||August 7 to 8, 2023|
|Seat matrix for round 2||August 10, 2023|
|Second round of counselling schedule choice filling||August 13 to 16, 2023|
|Round two provisional result||August 18, 2023|
|Round 2 final seat allotment result||August 21, 2023|
|Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2 nd round counseling.||August 22 to 24, 2023|
|Round 2 provisional seat allocation result||August 26, 2023|
|Round 2 final seat allocation result||August 30, 2023|
|Reporting at colleges||September 1 to 4, 2023|
|Round 3 vacancy||September 5, 2023|
|Round 3 choice filling||September 5 to 6, 2023|
|Round 3 provisional result||September 8, 2023|
|Round 3 final result||September 9, 2023|
|Filling of choices preferences of course/ college and quota for provisional allocation of seats through online 2 nd round counseling.||September 10 to 13, 2023|
|Round 3 provisional result||September 16, 2023|
|Round 3 final result||September 18, 2023|
|Reporting for round 3||September 20 to 21, 2023|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling Registration
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of the university: www.amruhp.ac.in.
- Download the prospectus and replica of the online application form to review eligibility criteria and requirements.
- Create an email account if you don’t have one.
- Click on “Apply for MBBS/BDS Counselling” on the homepage or navigate to Admission > Apply for Admission > MBBS/BDS.
- Fill in the required fields, including Admission Quota, Category, Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, NEET Roll No., Email id, and Mobile number. Make sure these details match your NEET 2023 information.
- Click “Verify Email” and “Verify” after entering your mobile number to complete the verification process using the OTP sent to your email and mobile.
- Enter the captcha code to complete the registration.
Step 2: Preparing Documents
Before you begin the online application process, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Scanned passport-sized photograph (maximum size: 100 KB, format: .jpg or .jpeg).
- Scanned copy of your signature (maximum size: 100 KB, format: .jpg or .jpeg).
- Scanned copies of relevant documents as per eligibility requirements (maximum size: 1024 KB, format: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG).
- Valid email address and mobile number.
Step 3: Application Form Submission
- Use your registered mobile number and email for future logins.
- Once registered, you can’t edit the application form after final submission.
The application form will have several steps:
- a) Guideline and Online Payment.
- b) Filling Personal Details along with uploading Photo and Signature.
- c) Filling Address details.
- d) Filling Eligibility and Category Details (Choose your reserved category if applicable).
- e) Filling Qualification Details.
- f) NEET UG 2023 Entrance Details (Ensure details match your NEET UG 2023 data).
- g) Uploading relevant Documents.
- h) Download PDF of the application form.
- Complete each step carefully, ensuring accuracy and correctness.
- The system will validate your details with NEET UG 2023 data.
- After filling and submitting all details, take a printout of the admission form.
Step 4: Counseling Fee Payment
- Pay the application fee online through the integrated Easy Pay Payment Gateway using Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI.
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
|General/NRI/OBC & Others||Rs.2,000/-|
Step 5: Final Confirmation
- a) After successful fee payment, the system will generate a confirmation page of the online application form.
- b) This confirmation page, along with other relevant certificates/documents, must be submitted in person on the day of reporting at the allocated college.
Himachal Pradesh NEET Counseling Process
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the University website www.amruhp.ac.in.
- Register and create an account.
- Provide personal details, including NEET Roll No., email, and mobile number.
- Verify your email and mobile through OTP.
- Complete registration with a captcha code.
Step 2: Online Choice Filling
- After registration, you can log in to your account.
- Fill in your choices/preferences for courses, colleges, and quotas based on merit.
- Carefully choose your preferences as allocation will be based on these choices.
Step 3: Provisional Allocation
- The University will allocate seats provisionally based on merit and your preferences.
- You can download the Provisional Allotment Letter from the University website.
- Report to the allocated college with original documents and a printout of the online application form for verification.
Step 4: Fee Payment and Admission
- Admission will be finalized after document verification, medical fitness, and fee deposition.
- Candidates not completing this process within the stipulated time will lose their allocated seat.
Step 5: Second Round of Counselling (If Required)
- If not satisfied with your seat or if you want to upgrade, participate in the second round of counselling.
- Pay the token fee as required and choose your preferences again.
- Shifting/up-gradation between colleges and courses is allowed during this round.
Step 6: Third Round of Counselling (If Required)
- If needed, participate in the third round of counselling following the same procedure as the second round.
- Pay the token fee and choose preferences.
Step 7: Stray Vacancy Round
- If you haven’t secured admission yet, participate in the Stray Vacancy Round as per the University’s schedule.
- Pay the token fee as required and select preferences.
- No inter-se-shifting from one Government Medical College to another is allowed during this round.
Step 8: Final Eligibility Determination
- The final eligibility of candidates will be determined after verification of all original documents by the Admission Committee.
Step 9: Admission Letters and Reporting
- Download the Provisional Allotment Letters and report to the allocated college within the stipulated period.
- Ensure you download all necessary documents and maintain communication with the University website for updates.
Step 10: Refund of Token Amount (If Applicable)
- If you were not allocated any seat, your token amount will be refunded.
- If you deposited token amounts more than once, refunds will be processed accordingly.
Himachal Pradesh Medical College Fees Structure
|College Type||Category||Fee Amount|
|Government Medical Colleges||General/NRI/OBC||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Government Dental College||General/NRI/OBC||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Private Dental Colleges||State & Management||Rs. 50,000/-|
|MMMC Kumarhatti, Solan||State & Management||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|NRI Quota Seats||NRI||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Documents Required for All||Additional Documents Required for Reserved Category|
|NEET-UG-2023 Admit Card||Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)|
|NEET-UG-2023 Marks Card with merit ranks||Parent’s Employment Certificate|
|10+2 or Equivalent Qualification Certificate||Equivalence Certificate (if 10+2 from a different board)|
|10+2 Marks Sheet||Birth Certificate (Matriculation/Higher Secondary)|
|Character Certificate||Domicile Certificate|
|Primary School Certificate (For Backward Area)||Anti-Ragging Documents|
|Birth Certificate (Matriculation/Higher Secondary)||Admission Fees and Dues|
|Equivalence Certificate (if 10+2 from a different board)||–|
|Admission Fees and Dues||–|
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Eligibility Criteria||State Quota Seats||Management Quota Seats|
|Entrance Exam||Qualified NEET Entrance Exam||Qualified NEET Entrance Exam|
|Specific Criteria for Eligibility||1. Bonafide Himachali students or children of Bonafide Himachali, regardless of schooling place. 2. Children of non-Bonafide Himachali parents who are Central Government employees or employees working within Himachal Pradesh in specified Organizations. 3. Children of regular Himachal Pradesh Government Employees exempted from schooling condition.||1.No condition of Bonafide Himachali. Both Himachali and Non-Himachali (Indian National) candidates can apply.|
|Educational Qualifications and Other Conditions||1.Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. 2. Open School or private candidates not eligible. 3. Study of Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject allowed, subject to legal outcome.||1. Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English. 2. Open School or private candidates not eligible. 3. Study of Biology/Biotechnology as an additional subject allowed, subject to legal outcome.|
NEET Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Himachal Pradesh NEET Participating Colleges
|College Name||Affiliation||Institute Type||Established Year||Seat Intake||Tuition Fees|
|Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Medical College, Mandi, HP||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||2017||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Government Medical College, Chamba||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||2017||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||1966||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|Government Medical College, Nahan, Sirmour H.P.||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||2016||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|Dr. Rajendar Prasad Government Medical College, Tanda, H.P||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||1996||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|Dr. Radhakrishnan Government Medical College, Hamirpur, H.P||Himachal Pradesh University||Govt.||2018||120||Rs.60,000/-|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur||Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS (Bilaspur)||Govt.||2020||50||Will Be Notified Soon|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College & Hospital, Solan||Maharishi Marakandeshwar University, Kumarhatti, Solan||Trust||2013||150||Rs. Rs. 9,31,700/-( State Quota)|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. Which governing body is in charge of conducting HP NEET counselling?
A: HP NEET counselling will be held at the Atal Medical & Research University in Himachal Pradesh.
Q.What is the official website to check for admission for Himachal Pradesh counselling?
Q: What is the validity of the NEET scorecard?
A: The NEET Scorecard is valid for the current academic session in India, but applicants who desire to study overseas can use the same NEET Scorecard for three years.
Q: What are the mode of the Himachal NEET counselling session?
A: The HP NEET counselling will be conducted in online mode.
Q. Is the NEET admit card required for HP NEET admissions?
A: Yes, a copy of the NEET admit card is required for HP NEET admissions.
Q: Do I need to submit an application for HP NEET counselling?
A:.For HP NEET counselling, you must complete an application form. For HP NEET Counselling, the application fee is Rs 2,000 for General/OBC applicants and Rs 1,000 for SC/ST students. The HP NEET counselling fees can be paid online with a debit/credit card or using net banking.
Q. What documents are required for Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling?
A. The documents required for Himachal Pradesh NEET counselling include NEET scorecard, 10th and 12th mark sheets, category certificate (if applicable), domicile certificate, Aadhaar card, and passport size photographs.