Kannur Dental College Kannur is a prestigious dental institution located in Kerala. Established in 2003, to provide quality education and training to produce competent dental professionals who can contribute to the betterment of society. The college is affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission.
The college has a cutting-edge infrastructure that includes fully furnished lecture halls, labs, a sizable library, a dental museum, an auditorium, and a dorm for students. The 120-acre campus offers a peaceful and quiet setting for students to learn and develop because of its size. The dental needs of the neighborhood are met by the fully operational hospital and well-equipped dental clinic at Kannur Dental College. The hospital has the most up-to-date tools and technology to give patients the best dental care possible.
With vision of the College is to become a premier dental institution that provides quality education and training to students. The college aims to produce dental professionals who are well-equipped with the latest knowledge, skills, and ethical values to serve society. The institution strives to be a leader in dental education and research, catering to the ever-changing demands of the dental profession. The college has taken upon the mission to provide quality dental education to students and produce competent dental professionals who can contribute to the betterment of society.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 7 BDS Course Syllabus
- 8 BDS Internship
- 9 Fees Structure
- 10 BDS Eligibility Criteria
- 11 NEET UG Cut Off
- 12 MDS Eligibility Criteria
- 13 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 14 Kannur Dental College – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 15 Kannur Dental College – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 16 Counselling Registration Procedure
- 17 Counselling Registration Fees
- 18 Counselling Process for BDS Courses
- 19 MCC Counselling Fee
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 Ranking & Reputation
- 22 Documents Required
- 23 NEET College Predictors
- 24 NEET Rank Predictors
- 25 Expert Admission Consultants
- 26 Frequently Asked Question
- 27 Q. What courses does Kannur Dental College offer?
- 28 Q. Is Kannur Dental College affiliated with any university?
- 29 Q. What is the duration of the undergraduate course?
- 30 Q. Does the college provide hostel facilities?
- 31 Q. Are there any research opportunities available for students?
- 32 Q. What is the admission process for the undergraduate course?
- 33 Q. What are the career prospects after completing the BDS course?
- 34 Q. What are the postgraduate courses offered by Kannur Dental College?
|Name of Institute||Kannur Dental College, Kannur|
|Popular Name||KDC, Kannur|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Affiliated to||Kerala University of Health Sciences & Kannur University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam & NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||BDS & MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Kerala|
|Contact||Address: Anjarakandy Integrated CampusAnjarakandy, Kannur, Kerala, India – 670612|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Kerala University of Health Sciences & Kannur University
Approved by: National Dental Commission
Aid Status: Private
In order to give students the best learning experience possible, Kannur Dental College offers state-of-the-art facilities that are outfitted with cutting-edge technology. Some of the amenities offered by the college include the following:
- Library: The college has a sizable library that is well-stocked with publications on dentistry and related topics. The library also has a digital section, which provides access to online journals and databases.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories that cater to the practical training of the students. The labs are equipped with the latest technology and equipment to provide hands-on training to the students.
- Lecture Halls: The college has spacious lecture halls that are equipped with audio-visual aids, projectors, and other modern facilities to aid in teaching and learning.
- Dental Clinic: The college has a fully functional dental clinic that provides comprehensive dental care to patients. In order to offer the best dental care possible, the clinic is furnished with the most recent tools and technology.
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostels for male and female students, with well-furnished rooms and all the necessary amenities.
- Sports Facilities: The college has a playground and indoor sports facilities, where students can engage in various sports activities.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that serves healthy and nutritious food to students and staff.
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
Faculty and Staff
- Kannur Dental College has a highly qualified and experienced faculty that is dedicated to providing quality education to its students. Professors, associate professors, and assistant professors who are authorities in their fields make up the faculty. The college also has well-trained and supportive non-teaching staff who assist in the smooth functioning of the institution.
- The professors are mentors who support and mentor students throughout their academic journeys in addition to being authorities in their fields. To give students real-world education and training, faculty regularly hold seminars, workshops, and practical training sessions.
- They are in charge of overseeing the college’s management and administration as well as the upkeep of its facilities, equipment, and lab facilities. They make sure the college functions effectively and smoothly, creating a favorable environment for instruction and learning.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Postgraduate courses
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 years||3|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 years||3|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||2|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||2|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||2|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 years||2|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||3|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Fee Details
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 3,30,940|
MDS Fee Details
|Annual tuition Fees||Will be notified|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
BDS Eligibility Criteria
|Entrance Exam||NEET Exam|
|Nativity||Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission unless otherwise notified. OCI cardholders can apply for Non-Resident Indian or supernumerary seats, but not for seats reserved exclusively for Indian citizens.|
|Keralite||Candidates of Kerala origin are categorized as Keralite.|
Children of AIS officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are also considered Keralites but are not eligible for reservations or fee concessions.
|Non-Keralite Category I (NK I)||A candidate who is not of Kerala origin but fulfills any one of the following conditions will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ (NK I):|
Has undergone a qualifying course in Kerala and is the son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents belonging to Government of India/Defence Service, posted to Kerala.
Has undergone a qualifying course in Kerala and is the son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents who are serving/served Government of Kerala for a minimum period of two years.
Is not of Kerala origin but has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of 5 years within the period of 12 years of his/her study.
Is not of Kerala origin but has undergone school studies in Kerala from standard VIII to XII.
|Non-Keralite Category II (NK II)||Candidates who do not fall under ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ are categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II).|
NK II candidates are not eligible for admission to Medical/Dental courses in Government colleges.
|Special Cases||Fifteen percent of the seats for MBBS & BDS Courses in Self-Financing colleges in Kerala are set apart for candidates irrespective of their domicile based on the NEET-UG 2023 rank list prepared by the Commissioner for the Entrance Examinations.|
NK II candidates are not eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
|Nominees and All India Quota||Special provisions apply to candidates nominated by the Government of India, candidates from the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Administration, Jammu & Kashmir, and candidates selected through All India quota seats for MBBS/BDS courses.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognised board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Academic Qualification||Must be an Indian National/Person of Indian Origin (PIO)|
|Possess a BDS degree from an approved Dental College in Kerala or recognized by the Government of India|
|Obtained registration from the Kerala State Dental Council after passing the final BDS examination with eligibility for full registration|
|Completed a one-year Compulsory Rotating Internship in an approved/recognized Dental College (exceptions apply)|
|Applicants who have completed or will complete one-year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (CRRI) by 30-06-2023 are eligible|
|Nativity||Indian Citizens of Kerala Origin|
|PIO/OCI candidates eligible for NRI seats only|
|Sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents who obtained BDS degree from Kerala Dental Colleges (bond to serve as Senior Resident)|
|Age||No upper age limit for General Quota candidates|
|Upper age limit for MESQ Service Quota Candidates: 49 years with 10 years of service after course completion (as per Service Quota Rules)|
|Upper age limit for HSQ and IMSQ Service Quota Candidates: 47 years with 10 years of service after course completion (as per Service Quota Rules)|
|Qualifying Criteria||Qualify NEET MDS – 2023 conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi|
|Obtain a minimum of the 50th percentile in NEET MDS 2023 for most candidates|
|SC, ST, SEBC, SC-PH, ST-PH, and SEBC-PH candidates: Minimum 40th percentile|
|General-PH candidates: Minimum 45th percentile|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Kannur Dental College – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks|
Kannur Dental College – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray – 1||Stray – 2|
Counselling Registration Procedure
Online Submission of Application: Online submission of application through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in is required to apply for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. The application process involves several steps, and it is important for candidates to follow these steps carefully. Here’s a detailed explanation of each step in the application process:
|Application Process Steps||Description|
|Step 1: Registration||One-time procedure.|
Generate a unique Application Number.
Create a strong password.
Record all provided information for future login.
|Step 2: Fill Application||Complete all basic information required for processing the application.|
Ensure all information is accurate and true.
Preview and confirm data before finalization.
|Step 3: Application Fee||Make payment through online or e-chalan.|
|Step 4: Upload Images & Certificates||Upload a recent passport-size photograph and candidate’s signature in jpeg format.|
Upload all necessary certificates and documents supporting claims made in the application.
Convert multiple documents for a single claim into a single PDF file if needed.
|Step 5: Print Application Acknowledgement Page||After completing the previous steps, print the Application Acknowledgement page for future reference.|
Counselling Registration Fees
|Category||Fees (In INR)|
|SC/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. Nil|
Counselling Process for BDS Courses
Centralized Allotment Process
- The centralized allotment process for MBBS/BDS courses in State quota seats, including Government and Self-financing Medical/Dental Colleges, is overseen by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). The process is based on the options submitted by eligible candidates included in the rank list of Medical courses published by the CEE.
Four Rounds of Counselling
- Round I: All eligible candidates included in the state merit list are allowed to register their options in Round I. Option registration involves the payment of an option registration fee to the CEE. The fee amount will be notified by the CEE before the option registration process begins. The option registration fee is adjusted against the tuition fee for the allotted course. Candidates who are allotted a course in Round I should report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Round II: All candidates who registered options in Round I can participate in Round II if they desire further allotments. No fresh option registration is required for Round II. Instead, candidates confirm their existing options and may rearrange or delete unwanted options registered in Round I. Option confirmation is mandatory for consideration in Round II. Candidates who are satisfied with their Round I allotment and do not wish to be considered for other options must cancel all remaining options. They can also exit the seat received through Round II if they choose to.
- Mop-up Round: The Mop-up round allows fresh option registration with payment of a Mop-up registration fee. Candidates eligible for this round include those who were allotted/admitted to MBBS/BDS courses through Round I or Round II but exited their allotted seat within the specified time, as well as candidates who did not register any options in Round I or did not receive an allotment in Round I or Round II. Those who continued in admitted status up to the date notified by the CEE are not eligible for further rounds of counselling.
- Stray Vacancy Round: This round aims to fill vacant seats that may arise after the Mop-up round. Candidates who were allotted a seat in MBBS/BDS courses through Round I or Round II, as well as those who received an allotment in the Mop-up round, are not eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round. No fresh option registration occurs for this round. The options registered in the Mop-up round are considered for Stray vacancy filling. The filling of Stray vacancies is conducted at the institutional level based on guidelines issued by the CEE. Eligible candidates can contact the concerned colleges within the specified time to secure admission by paying the applicable fee.
Important Note: The registration fee for candidates who do not join or vacate seats received through Mop-up or exit the seats received in Round I or Round II after the Mop-up round will be forfeited. For candidates who receive an allotment, the Mop-up registration fee is adjusted against the tuition fee of the allotted course, while for those who do not receive an allotment, the registration fee is refunded after the completion of the entire admission process for the academic year.
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
MCC Counselling Fee
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Kannur Dental College, Kannur
- Address: Anjarakandy Integrated Campus Anjarakandy, Kannur, Kerala, India – 670612
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
- Website: https://www.anjarakandy.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Kannur Dental College, Kannur|
For BDS Course
- Proof of Nativity
- Datasheet of the student (format attached)
- Allotment Memo of CEE Kerala
- Candidates Data Sheet CEE Kerala
- Admit card of NEET UG Entrance Exam
- Score card of NEET UG Entrance Exam
- 10th grade certificate to prove date of birth
- 12th grade pass certificate and statement of marks
- SC/ST/OEC Certificate (Non creamy layer/Income certificate)
- Income certificate in case of SC/ST/OEC students
- Community/Minority certificate from revenue authority if applicable
- Course and Conduct certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration certificate
- Equivalency/Eligibility certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (format available in the CEE website)
- Passport size photo (05 Nos.) with Name and date of birth
- Stamp size photo (05 Nos.)
- Copy of Aadhaar card (Student)
- Copy of Pan card (Parent)
- Undertaking by the student countersigned by the parent on applicability of tuition fees.
For MDS Courses
- Printout of Acknowledgment Page
- Admit card of PG Dental (MDS) Entrance Examination, Kerala-2023 issued by CEE
- Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Senior Secondary Certificate / Indian Passport / Birth certificate
- Degree certificate of the qualifying examination (BDS Course)
- CRRI Certificate (House Surgency)
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (BDS Degree) from approved universities outside of Kerala
- Registration certificate from Kerala Dental Council & up-to-date Renewal certificate
- Certificate from the concerned Principal if undergoing internship, confirming completion by 30/04/2023
- NEET MDS-2023 Score Sheet
- Originals of all the Uploaded documents/Certificates
- “Transfer Certificate” & Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied
- “Relieving Order” from the institution last worked for those in Government Service (Through the permission of Head of the Department)
- Admit card issued by NBE, New Delhi
- Any other documents mentioned in the allotment notification from CEE
For Service Candidates, there are additional documents:
- Declaration confirming they have not undergone a PG Dental course under Service Category (Annexure-X)
- Service Details from the Accountant General of Kerala
- Details of Service from the Head of the Department
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
- MD College Predictors
- MS College Predictors
- MDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
- MD Rank Predictors
- MS Rank Predictors
- MDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- MD Admission Consultant
- MS Admission Consultant
- MDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What courses does Kannur Dental College offer?
A. Kannur Dental College offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in dentistry.
Q. Is Kannur Dental College affiliated with any university?
A. Yes, Kannur Dental College is affiliated with the Kannur University and Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Q. What is the duration of the undergraduate course?
A. The duration of the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is four years, followed by one year of internship.
Q. Does the college provide hostel facilities?
A. Yes, Kannur Dental College provides hostel facilities for both male and female students. The hostels are equipped with all modern amenities and are located within the college campus.
Q. Are there any research opportunities available for students?
A. Yes, Kannur Dental College has a well-established research centre that offers opportunities for both students and faculty to engage in research projects.
Q. What is the admission process for the undergraduate course?
A. The admission process for the undergraduate course is based on the candidate’s performance in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and other criteria set by the college and the state government.
Q. What are the career prospects after completing the BDS course?
A. After completing the BDS course, graduates can work as dentists in government or private hospitals, dental clinics, or set up their own dental practice. They can also pursue postgraduate courses in various specialties such as orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery.
Q. What are the postgraduate courses offered by Kannur Dental College?
A. Kannur Dental College offers postgraduate courses in several specialties, including orthodontics, periodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, conservative dentistry, and endodontics.