Government Dental College & Hospital Nalanda is a prominent institution located in the picturesque town of Paithna-Bhaganbigha, Rahui, Nalanda, Bihar. Situated approximately 10-12 kilometers away from Biharsharif Town and about 80 kilometers from the state capital, Patna, this college offers a serene and conducive environment for learning and healthcare services.
The academic excellence at GDCH is complemented by the commitment of its faculty. The teaching process is enriched with audio-visual aids in all lecture theatres and Medical Education Units, making the educational experience more effective and comprehensible.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and staff
- 5 Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
- 6 BDS Internship
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off
- 11 Government Dental College – Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 Government Dental College – Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 13 Counselling Registration & Process
- 14 Conditions for MBBS/BDS Counselling – Method of Selection and Admission
- 15 Counselling Fee
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 Documents Required
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 FAQs
- 23 When was Government Dental College and Hospital established Nalanda?
- 24 Which courses are offered by Government Dental College and Hospital?
- 25 Does Government Dental College and Hospital provide hostel facilities to its students?
- 26 What facilities are provided by Government Dental College and Hospital?
- 27 How much is the tuition fee at Government Dental College Nalanda?
|Name of Institute||Government Dental College & Hospital Nalanda|
|Popular Name||Government Dental College, GDCH Nalanda|
|Year of Establishment||2023|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Bihar|
|Contact||Address: PAITHNA, BHAGANBIGHA, RAHUI, NALANDA BIHAR – 803118|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with:
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Government
Government Dental College Nalanda offers a variety of services to its students and employees, some of which are listed below:
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library with a large collection of books, journals, and other reference materials related to dentistry and allied sciences.
- Laboratories: The college has well-equipped laboratories for various branches of dentistry, including prosthodontics, orthodontics, endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery.
- Clinical facilities: The college has a dental hospital with several dental units and state-of-the-art equipment for providing quality dental care to patients. The students get hands-on clinical training under the guidance of experienced faculty members.
- Hostel: The college offers its students the option of staying in hostels, with separate residences for boys and girls. All the essential amenities needed for a comfortable stay are provided in the hostels.
- Sports facilities: The college has a playground and sports facilities for its students to participate in various sports activities.
- Research facilities: The college has a research cell that facilitates research activities and encourages students and faculty members to carry out research projects in various areas of dentistry.
- Computer lab: The college has a computer lab with internet connectivity, which provides students with access to online resources and research materials
Faculty and staff
Government Dental College Nalanda faculty and staff are known for being supportive and student-friendly. They strive to create a positive and encouraging learning environment in which students can develop their dental skills and knowledge.
- Faculty members are highly qualified and experienced in their respective fields, and they provide students with personalised attention and guidance. They encourage students to participate in a variety of academic and extracurricular activities that will aid in the development of their personality and skills.
- Staff members are friendly and approachable, and they are always willing to assist students with any problems or concerns. They offer a variety of support services, such as hostel accommodation, library services, and administrative assistance, to assist students in focusing on their studies and achieving their goals.
Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For UG Course
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
UG Course Details
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annually)||Misc Fees||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BDS||Rs 4,100/-||Rs. 1,490||Rs. 1,000|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognised board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.|
Minimum 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Government Dental College – Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Government Dental College – Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray – 1||Stray – 2|
Counselling Registration & Process
|I.||Registration||1. To fill out an online application form, go to BCECE Board’s website (bceceboard.bihar.gov.in) |
2. Fill in personal information.
3. Enter NEET-UG 2023 Roll No. and verify it.
4. Enter Date of Birth and other details.
5. Verify the entered data.
6. Provide a valid email ID and mobile number.
7. Receive a successful registration message.
8. Log in using the email ID and Password.
|II.||Personal Information||1. Sign in to your account.|
2. Complete personal information.
3. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|III.||Upload Photo and Signature||1. Upload passport size photo.|
2. Upload signature in Hindi and English.
3. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|IV.||Educational Information||1. Enter educational details.|
2. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|V.||Preview your application||1. Verify all entered information.|
2. Click “Back to Edit” for corrections if needed.
3. Click “Save & Continue” for updates.
|VI.||Payment of Counselling Fee and Security Deposit||1. Click “Proceed to Payment.”|
2. Follow payment instructions on the screen.
3. Pay Counselling Fee and Security Deposit.
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|Category||Non Refundable Fees|
|All Category (Private Colleges)||Rs. 1200|
Security Deposit (Refundable)
|Sl. N.||Institution/College Type||UR / EWS Category Fee||SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC Category Fee|
|i.||Government Medical/Dental/Veterinary||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|ii.||Private Medical Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|iii.||Private Dental College||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|iv.||Both (Private Medical & Dental) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|v.||Both (Government Medical/Private Medical) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|vi.||Both (Government Medical/Private Dental) Colleges||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|vii.||Both (Government Medical/Private Medical/Dental) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Step Seven: Downloading of Application Form
- After paying the Counselling/Registration Fee and Security Deposit by the scheduled date and time, download the hard copy of the online submitted Application Form.
- Keep the hard copy safe as it contains all the information provided by you and your UGMAC-ID for future use during counselling.
- No need to send the hard copy to the Board’s office; keep it for the counselling session.
- Editing or modification of the application form is not allowed after submission.
- The Counselling Fee is non-refundable.
- Ensure you complete all steps before the due date, don’t wait until the last minute.
- If a payment issue occurs, do not wait, instead, re-pay the Counselling Fee/Security Deposit.
- The final merit list will be published on the Board’s website as per the advertised schedule.
- Online registration and submission are one-time processes before the 1st counselling, no further chances will be given.
- Confirm the fee structure of private colleges before applying.
- Editing opportunity will be available for those who successfully filled their application and made payment on time.
- Mop-up counselling will be offline, and details will be provided in the relevant advertisement.
- NRI candidates must select “NRI” during online registration and provide the required documents for NRI quota.
- DQ (Disability) candidates must submit the DQ certificate from authorized centers/institutes at the time of counselling.
- Bring all required original certificates/documents during counselling, including NEET(UG)-2023 Admit Card and Score Card, residential certificate, caste certificate, and more.
Step Eight: DQ (Disability) Certificate Submission
- DQ candidates must submit a Disability Certificate issued by authorized Centers/Institutes.
- After filling and downloading the hard copy of the online application form, candidates should consult any authorized Medical College/Centre/Institute for a disability test to obtain the disability certificate.
- Only certificates issued from authorized Institutes/Centers will be accepted, candidates are responsible for ensuring the certificate’s validity.
Step Nine: Submission of Required Documents
At the time of counselling/allotment on the scheduled date, every candidate must submit the following original documents:
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Matric/equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which were pasted on the Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2023.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form of UGMAC-2023.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required, such as DQ (PH)/SMQ/EWS Certificate, etc.
Conditions for MBBS/BDS Counselling – Method of Selection and Admission
- The merit list for UGMAC-2023 will be based on NEET (UG)-2023 results.
- There will be four rounds of counselling: Round-1, Round-2, Mop-up Round, and Stray Vacancy Round.
- Round-1 and Round-2 will be conducted online, while Mop-up Counselling will be offline.
- Candidates will fill their choices online based on the UGMAC-2023 merit list.
- Seat allotment results will be published online.
- Candidates allotted seats in Round-1 must report for physical document verification.
- Candidates who choose upgradation in Round-1 will wait for Round-2 seat allotment.
- After Round-1 seat allotment, candidates can choose to upgrade their seat for Round-2.
- If a candidate’s seat from Round-1 is retained in Round-2, they must physically report for document verification.
- Upgraded seat allotment in Round-2 requires candidates to submit their Round-1 document verification slip.
- Once a seat is retained in Round-2, the candidate must take admission; quitting is not allowed.
- Fresh choice filling/modification is available for Round-2 Counselling for eligible candidates.
- Provisional seat allotment is based on online choice filling; final allotment depends on identity and document verification.
- Candidates who have opted for upgradation in Round-1 but retain their seat in Round-2 cannot quit the seat.
- Candidates admitted in Round-1 or Round-2 cannot participate in further rounds.
- Security deposit will be refunded to candidates not admitted after all rounds.
- Security deposit will be forfeited for certain conditions, including not taking admission or discrepancies during document verification.
- Discrepancies generated during document verification can lead to seat cancellation and fresh choice filling.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the BCECE Board’s website for updates.
- MCC guidelines will be followed in case of discrepancies or confusion.
- For reserve categories, all institutions are considered as one unit.
- Dates and venue for document verification will be on the provisional allotment letter.
- Candidates must bring relevant original documents mentioned in the prospectus during verification.
- Candidates must join the course within the prescribed period in Round-2.
- Minimum percentile marks are required based on category for eligibility.
- No candidate can pursue and complete more than one course from the same examination and session.
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC is conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institues, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Government Dental College and Hospital, Nalanda
- Address: PAITHNA, BHAGANBIGHA, RAHUI, NALANDA BIHAR – 803118
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Dental College and Hospital, Nalanda|
- NEET admission card
- NEET result/scorecard
- Class 10 or similar exam passing certificate/mark sheet/admission card
- Class 12 or similar exam pass certificate/mark sheet/admission card
- Certificate of residency
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Six copies of the passport-sized photographs (same as the one printed on the admit card of NEET
- Application form for Bihar NEET or UGMA
- Aadhaar Card
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
When was Government Dental College and Hospital established Nalanda?
Government Dental College and Hospital was established in 2023.
Which courses are offered by Government Dental College and Hospital?
Government Dental College Nalanda offers BDS Course with 100 seats intake capacity.
Does Government Dental College and Hospital provide hostel facilities to its students?
Yes, the college offers hostel accommodations to its students, with separate facilities for boys and girls.
What facilities are provided by Government Dental College and Hospital?
A library, laboratories, clinical facilities, a hostel, sports facilities, research facilities, and a computer lab are all available at the college.
How much is the tuition fee at Government Dental College Nalanda?
Tuition Fee at Government Dental College is Rs. 4,100.