Mallareddy Dental College for Women Hyderabad, was established in 2013 with a commitment to impart and deliver excellent educational services for women and world-class oral health care for the community with utmost passion and empathy. The college is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, and has received recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
The college has taken on the mission of producing magnificent and convenient Dental personnel who can serve as well as treat patients proficiently and lead to happiness as well as a cheer to the patient and family, with the vision of creating excellent, efficient, and responsible doctors and maintaining a high standard of discipline with service to humanity, dedication, and love.
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad|
|Popular Name||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Course||UG-BDS and PG- MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: Suraram Main Roads, Jeedimetla X Roads Hyderabad, Telangana |
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
Aid Status: Private
- College Bus
- Research Center
- Central Canteen
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For PG Courses
|S.N.||COURSE/NAME OF SUBJECT||Duration||NO. OF SEAT|
|1||MDS Orai & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||3|
|2||MDS Orthodontics & DentofacialOrthodontics||3 years||3|
|3||MDS Conservative Dentistry &Endodontics||3 years||3|
|4||MDS Pedodontics & Preventive Density||3 years||2|
|5||MDS Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge||3 years||3|
|6||MDS Periodontology||3 years||3|
For UG Course
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDs||3 rd Year||4th Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For UG courses
For PG courses
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad
Address: Suraram Main Roads, Jeedimetla X Roads Hyderabad, Telangana .
Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad|
For UG Course
|Qualifying Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||Candidate should have passed the 12th class exam i.e.. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and EnglishA minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST candidates, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut-Off
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
For PG Courses
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have a BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degreeCandidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Telangana NEET Counselling Process
Applicants must register for Telangana NEET Counselling by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Online Registration – Applicants must first register themselves by creating login credentials on the official counselling website https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/
2. Login – Using the login details created at the beginning, applicants must sign in order to fill out the Telangana NEET Counseling form.
3. Filling out academic and personal information – In this step, applicants must enter their personal information, such as name, father’s name, residential address, and so on, as well as academic information, such as qualifying examination name, board, and marks.
4. Declaration submission – Applicants will then be required to click on the declaration box, confirming that all data entered by them is correct to the best of their knowledge.
5. Application fee payment – The form will be accepted only after the application fee for Telangana NEET Counseling has been received. For general and backward class applicants, the fee is Rs. 3500/-. The application fee for SC/ST applicants, on the other hand, is only Rs. 2900/-. Applicants can pay this fee with credit/debit cards or through net banking.
Registration and Verification Fee
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
- After completing the registration process, applicants must log in to their applicant portal using their login credentials.
- Aspirants for Telangana NEET counselling are asked to fill out a form with their course and college preferences.
- When all of the options have been exhausted, candidates must lock and submit their final decision, based on which they will be offered seats during the seat allotment process.
- Candidates must then pay a non-refundable registration and verification fee. You can pay with a debit card, a credit card, or through net banking.
- The seat allocation result will be announced online on the official website based on the applicants’ choices.
- When the seat allotment result is released and the applicant is assigned to the organization of his or her choice, they must download the seat allotment letter as well as proceed to the next stage of the admission procedure by having their documents validated.
- If a candidate is unhappy with their assigned seat, they may participate in a second round of counseling.
BDS College Predictor
The BDS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. Through that process, the BDS Admission Consultant guides students on NEET counseling & top medical college criteria.
BDS Admission Consultant
To know better, the BDS Admission consultant has developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. to receive assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
MDS College Predictor
The MDS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. Through that process, the MDS Admission Consultant guides students on NEET counseling & top medical college criteria.
MDS Admission Consultant
To know better, the MDS Admission consultant has developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. to receive assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
For UG course
- NEET-UG Admissions card and score card.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XI Mark Sheet
- H.S.C. Mark sheet or any other equivalent exam.
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Income Certificate for the candidates claiming fee exemption.
- Nativity certificate and supporting documentation are required for applicants who have studied from Standard VI to Standard XII in a state other than Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate who is a Tamil Nadu native and has studied from VI to XII standard in Tamil Nadu schools should also present supporting documentation of the parent’s certificates.
- Special Category Form with an additional fee of Rs.100/- via Bank payment portal with
- relevant certificates for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, Eminent Sports Person,s and Ex-Servicemen, as applicable, along with the online application form should be uploaded.
For PG course
- BDS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final BDS part II marksheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad?
A. The fees For Ug courses at Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad, are Rs. 4,25,000/-
Q. The Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad, is affiliated with which university?
A.Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad, is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
Q. What is the location of the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad?
A. The location of the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad is Suraram Main Roads,Jeedimetla X Roads Hyderabad, Telangana
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad, is 100
Q. What is the duration of a BDS internship?
A. Every candidate must complete a one-year mandatory internship.
A. The official website of Malla Reddy Dental College for Women, Hyderabad https://mrdcw.edu.in/