Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal also offers a excellent Dental Courses. The JNIMS Dental College was founded in 2018 with an objective of providing quality dental education and healthcare to the people of Manipur and the North-Eastern region of India. The National Dental Commission recognised the Dental College, which is affiliated with Manipur University.
The College offers a 4-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme followed by a one-year mandatory rotatory internship. The BDS programme is designed to provide students with a comprehensive dental education through a combination of theoretical and practical training. The programme is intended to educate students about various aspects of dental science.
The College also offers dental healthcare to the people of Manipur and neighbouring states. The college has a fully operational dental hospital that is outfitted with advanced dental equipment and technology. The hospital offers comprehensive dental care services to patients, including preventive, restorative, and rehabilitative care.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition & Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Manipur NEET Counseling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents Required
- 13 Counselling Fee
- 14 MCC Counselling Process
- 15 Eligibility Criteria
- 16 Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions
- 23 Q:What courses are offered by Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 24 Q:What is the duration of the BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 25 Q:What is the eligibility criteria for admission to BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 26 Q:What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
- 27 Q:Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences have hostel facilities?
- 28 Q:Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences offer any postgraduate courses in dentistry?
- 29 Q: Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences have a library?
- 30 Q:What extracurricular activities are available for the students at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
|Name of Institute||Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal|
|Popular Name||Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||2018|
|Affiliated to||Manipur University|
|Counselling Conducting Body||Directorate of Health and Government of Manipur|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Manipur|
|Contact||Address: Porompat PDA Complex, JNIMS Rd, Khongnang Makhong, Imphal, Manipur 795010|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition & Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Manipur University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Government
Facilities and Infrastructure
The Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences is outfitted with cutting-edge technology to provide students and patients with high-quality dental education and healthcare services. The following are some of the college’s amenities:
- Well-equipped laboratories: All departments, including oral pathology, microbiology, and biochemistry, have well-equipped laboratories at the college.
- Modern dental clinics: The college has modern dental clinics equipped with the most up-to-date dental equipment and technology. The clinics are intended to provide patients with a relaxing environment.
- Library: The college’s library is well-stocked with dental books, journals, and research papers. Students can also use the library’s internet connection to conduct online research.
- Lecture halls: For effective teaching, the college has large lecture halls equipped with audio-visual aids.
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostels for boys and girls, complete with a mess, recreational facilities, and 24-hour security.
- Sports facilities: The college has a sports club that offers a variety of sports facilities such as table tennis, carrom, and chess, as well as outdoor games such as basketball, volleyball, and football.
- Hospital: The college has a fully functional dental hospital where patients can receive comprehensive dental care services such as preventive, restorative, and rehabilitative care.
Faculty and Staff
- The Dental College at Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are committed to providing students with high-quality education and training. Faculty members are experts in their fields and actively participate in research and academic activities.
- The faculty members, the college also employs a group of skilled and devoted support staff to assist with administrative and technical tasks. Administrative personnel, dental assistants, and dental hygienists make up the support staff.
- The faculty and staff at the college are dedicated to giving students and patients top-notch dental education and healthcare. They are all highly qualified and experienced. Together, the faculty and staff members create a supportive environment for learning for the students and give patients comprehensive dental care.
Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||50|
For UG Course
|First Year||Second year||Third Year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For Undergraduate courses
Manipur NEET Counseling 2023
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Go to the official website designated for Manipur NEET Counseling 2023 (Click Here). You can search for it online.
Step 2: Registration
- Look for the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link on the website’s homepage and click on it.
Step 3: Enter Details
- Fill in the required information accurately. This typically includes your NEET roll number, name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and other details as requested.
Step 4: Create a Password
- Create a strong password for your account, following the specified criteria (usually a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters).
Step 5: Verify Information
- Double-check all the details you’ve entered to ensure accuracy.
Step 6: Submit
- Once you’re confident that the information is correct, click the “Submit” or “Register” button.
Step 7: Confirmation
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message or email. This confirmation may include a unique registration ID or reference number.
Step 1: Log In
- Visit the official website for Manipur NEET Counseling (Click Here) and log in using your NEET roll number and the password you created during registration.
Step 2: Personal Details Verification
- Verify your personal information displayed on the dashboard. Ensure it’s accurate.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Select and prioritize your preferred medical and dental colleges and courses from the available options based on your NEET rank.
Step 4: Lock Choices
- After making your selections, lock your choices within the specified deadline. Once locked, you can’t change them.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Wait for the counseling authority to announce the seat allotment results. You’ll be informed about the college and course allocated to you.
Step 6: Accept or Reject Allotment
- If you’re satisfied with the allotted seat, you can choose to accept it. If not, you may reject it and participate in subsequent counseling rounds.
Step 7: Reporting
- If you accept the allotted seat, follow the instructions provided to report to the allocated college within the given timeframe. You may need to pay admission fees and provide necessary documents.
Step 8: Subsequent Rounds (Optional)
- If you reject the initial seat allotment or wish to participate in further rounds, you can do so. Repeat the choice filling and seat allotment process for subsequent rounds.
Step 9: Final Reporting
- Once you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, complete the final reporting process at the allocated college to confirm your admission.
- 3 recent passport size photographs (including one 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Age proof Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- SC / ST Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman / Armed Forces Personnel Certificate
- Meritorious Sportsperson Certificate
- Banker’s Cheque / Demand Draft / By Cash
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (as per enclosed formats)
- Mark sheets of 10 + 2 / B.Sc. & earlier qualifying exam. (For B.Sc.Candidates)
- Admit Card of the qualifying exam. (pending declaration of result)
- Disability Certificate (To obtain from the Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lamphel).
- OBC Certificate
- NEET Score Card
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:ROUND-1:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
|Domicile||For Manipur NEET admission , the candidate must be a genuine resident of the state. However, applicants from all North-East states, including Sikkim, are eligible to apply for admission to the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences.|
NEET UG Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
- Address: Porompat PDA Complex, JNIMS Rd, Khongnang Makhong, Imphal, Manipur 795010
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dental College of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:What courses are offered by Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences offers a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course.
Q:What is the duration of the BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: The BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences is of 5 years duration, including a 1-year compulsory rotating internship
Q:What is the eligibility criteria for admission to BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The candidate should also have appeared and qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Q:What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: The intake capacity for the BDS course at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences is 50 students per year.
Q:Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences have hostel facilities?
A: Yes, Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with all the necessary amenities.
Q:Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences offer any postgraduate courses in dentistry?
A: No, currently Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences only offers the BDS course.
Q: Does Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences have a library?
A: Yes, the college has a well-equipped library with a large collection of books, journals, and e-resources related to dentistry and other related fields.
Q:What extracurricular activities are available for the students at Dental College, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences?
A: The college provides various opportunities for the students to participate in extracurricular activities like sports, cultural events, and community service programs. The college also has a student council which organizes various events and activities for the students throughout the year.