Goa Dental College Bambolin, founded in 1986, serves as a referral center for dental services in the state and is currently providing specialized services through nine departments in various specialties, giving students clinical experiences and exposure in providing dental care to patients. The college is affiliated with Goa University and also has received recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
With the vision of producing technical and professional manpower in dentistry in the state as well as providing self-employment opportunities to the younger generation, the college has undertaken the mission of producing technical and professional manpower in dentistry in the state of Goa as well as providing dental care delivery to the general public.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Goa NEET Counselling 2022
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents Required
- 13 Counselling Fee
- 14 MCC Counselling Process
- 15 Eligibility Criteria
- 16 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 17 Goa Dental College Bambolim Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 18 Contact Details
- 19 Ranking & Reputation
- 20 NEET College Predictors
- 21 NEET Rank Predictors
- 22 Expert Admission Consultants
- 23 Frequently Asked Question
- 23.1 Q. When was the Goa Dental College established?
- 23.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
- 23.3 Q. The Goa Dental College, Bambolim, is affiliated with which university?
- 23.4 Q. What is the location of the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
- 23.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
- 23.6 Q. What is the official website for the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
- 23.7 Q. Does the Goa Dental College, Bambolim, have a hostel?
|Name of Institute||Goa Dental College Bambolin|
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Affiliated to||Goa University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||BDS And MDS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Goa|
|Contact||Address: Bambolim, Goa 403202, India |
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Goa University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Government
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the dentall field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDs||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||50|
For Post-graduate Courses
|Orthodontic & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 years||2|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 years||2|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 years||2|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||3 years||2|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology||3 years||2|
For UG Course
|First year||Second Year||Third year||Fourth Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For Undergraduate Course
|SC/ST/OBC/ Income below Rs. 3.00 lakhs p.a.||Rs. 40,000/-|
|FF/PH EX.SER/30%||Rs, 50,000/-|
For Post graduate Course
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Goa NEET Counselling 2022
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Go to the official website designated for Goa NEET Counseling 2023 (Click Here) . The specific website URL will be provided by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
Step 2: Registration
- Look for the registration link on the website’s homepage and click on it to begin the registration process.
- If you don’t already have an account, you may need to create one. Provide your email address and mobile number to register.
Step 3: Personal Information
- Fill in your personal details, including your name, date of birth, gender, and any other requested information.
Step 4: Educational Details
- Enter your NEET 2023 Roll Number and Score, along with other academic information as required.
Step 5: Document Upload
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as your NEET scorecard, photograph, identification proof, and any other relevant certificates. Ensure that your documents meet the specified size and format requirements.
Step 6: Preferences Selection
- Choose your preferred courses and institutes where you intend to seek admission. Carefully prioritize your choices based on your preferences.
Step 7: Review and Submission
- Thoroughly review all the information you’ve provided for accuracy. Make any necessary corrections.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices and the information entered, submit your application.
Step 8: Payment of Registration Fee
- Pay the prescribed registration fee using the provided online payment gateway. Accepted payment methods typically include credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
- Retain the payment receipt as proof of your payment.
Step 9: Confirmation
- After successfully submitting your application and making the payment, you should receive a confirmation message or receipt. This confirms that your application has been submitted successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website designated for Goa NEET Counseling ((Click Here) .and complete the registration process. Provide your personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information as required.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Attend the document verification session at the specified center. Carry original documents along with photocopies for verification, including your NEET scorecard, 10th and 12th certificates, domicile certificate, and any other documents requested.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- After successful document verification, log in to your counseling account.
- Choose your preferred courses and institutes based on your eligibility and preferences. You may have the option to prioritize your choices.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- The counseling authority will conduct the seat allotment process based on your NEET score, preferences, and category.
- Check the official website for seat allotment results and download the provisional allotment letter if you are allotted a seat.
Step 5: Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee
- If you are allotted a seat, pay the seat acceptance fee online through the provided payment gateway. This fee is non-refundable but will be adjusted towards your tuition fees.
Step 6: Reporting to the Allotted College
- Visit the college to which you have been allotted a seat within the specified time frame.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit the required documents for verification. These may include your allotment letter, NEET admit card, mark sheets, and other relevant certificates.
Step 7: Upgradation (Optional)
- If you wish to participate in subsequent rounds of counseling for better seat options, you can choose to upgrade your seat during the designated period.
Step 8: Final Admission
- Once you are satisfied with your allotted seat, pay the tuition fees and complete any remaining admission formalities.
- Attend classes as per the college’s schedule and academic calendar.
Step 9: Document Retention
- Keep copies of all submitted documents, receipts, allotment letters, and fee payment confirmations for future reference.
- Recent passport size photographs (including one 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Age proof Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam. passed (duly self-attested)
- SC / ST Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman / Armed Forces Personnel Certificate
- Meritorious Sportsperson Certificate
- Banker’s Cheque / Demand Draft / By Cash
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (as per enclosed formats)
- Mark sheets of 10 + 2 / B.Sc. & earlier qualifying exam. (For B.Sc.Candidates)
- Admit Card of the qualifying exam. (pending declaration of result)
- Disability Certificate (To obtain from the Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lamphel).
- OBC Certificate
- Copy of Score Card of NEET (Current Year)
For PG Course
- BDS pass certificate and completion certificate
- NEET PG 2023 admit card
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard
- Final BDS part II marksheet
- CRRI certificate
- Community certificate, if applicable
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by MCI
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:ROUND-1:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website
- .Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||Minimum 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Goa Dental College Bambolim Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Goa Dental College Bambolim
- Address : Bambolim, Goa 403202, India
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Website: https://gdch.goa.gov.in/
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Goa Dental College|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Goa Dental College established?
A. The Goa Dental College, Bambolim was established in 1986.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
A. The fees for Ug courses at Goa Dental College, Bambolim, are Rs.65,000/-
Q. The Goa Dental College, Bambolim, is affiliated with which university?
A. Goa Dental College, Bambolim, is affiliated with Goa University.
Q. What is the location of the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
A. The location of the Goa Dental College, Bambolim is at Bambolim, Goa – 403 202
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Goa Dental College, Bambolim, is 180..
Q. What is the official website for the Goa Dental College, Bambolim?
A. The official website for the Goa Dental College, Bambolim, is https://gdch.goa.gov.in/
Q. Does the Goa Dental College, Bambolim, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Goa Dental College, Bambolim does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.