Educare Institute of Dental Sciences Malappuram was founded in 2007 to offer high-quality dental education that is on par with the fundamentals of modern dentistry that are taught and practised in worldwide dental curricula. The institute has cutting-edge facilities, contributes significantly to the total development of its pupils. The college is affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences and has received recognition from National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
The college’s mission is to impart the knowledge, skills, and positive attitude needed for successful dental practise, including the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental anomalies and diseases. The college also conducts pertinent research among the local population to determine the baseline prevalence of diseases and also to manage them over time in order to develop control strategies for the prevention of diseases. The college’s mission is to be India’s leading center for dental education and to improve public oral health through high-quality dental services.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
- 6 BDS Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 BDS Eligibility Criteria
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off
- 11 MDS Eligibility Criteria
- 12 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 13 Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 14 Counselling Registration Procedure
- 15 Counselling Registration Fees
- 16 Counselling Process for BDS Courses
- 17 Contact Detail
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 Documents Required
- 20 NEET College Predictors
- 21 NEET Rank Predictors
- 22 Expert Admission Consultants
- 23 Frequently Asked Question
- 24 Q. When was Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram established?
- 25 Q. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is affiliated with which university?
- 26 Q. What is the location of Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram?
- 27 Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram ?
- 28 Q. What is the official website for Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram ?
- 29 Q. Does the Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram provide hostel facility?
- 30 Q.What other facilities Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram offer?
- 31 Q. Is Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram Government or Private?
|Name of Institute||Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram|
|Popular Name||Educare Institute of Dental Sciences|
|Year of Establishment||2007|
|Affiliated to||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG Exam & NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||BDS & MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Kerala|
|Contact||Address: Kiliyamannil Campus College road, Malappuram 676506 Kerala|
Email ID : email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Blood Bank
- Medical Facility
Faculty and Staff
The College faculty are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of Dental education at the Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
For Undergraduate Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Postgraduate Courses
|MDS Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years||3|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years||3|
|MDS Periodontology||3 Years||3|
|MDS Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years||3|
BDS Course Syllabus
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
BDS Fee Details
|Tuition Fees||Will be notified|
MDS Fee Details
|Annual tuition Fees||Will be notified|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
BDS Eligibility Criteria
|Entrance Exam||NEET Exam|
|Nativity||Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission unless otherwise notified. OCI cardholders can apply for Non-Resident Indian or supernumerary seats, but not for seats reserved exclusively for Indian citizens.|
|Keralite||Candidates of Kerala origin are categorized as Keralite.|
Children of AIS officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are also considered Keralites but are not eligible for reservations or fee concessions.
|Non-Keralite Category I (NK I)||A candidate who is not of Kerala origin but fulfills any one of the following conditions will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ (NK I):|
Has undergone a qualifying course in Kerala and is the son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents belonging to Government of India/Defence Service, posted to Kerala.
Has undergone a qualifying course in Kerala and is the son/daughter of Non-Keralite parents who are serving/served Government of Kerala for a minimum period of two years.
Is not of Kerala origin but has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of 5 years within the period of 12 years of his/her study.
Is not of Kerala origin but has undergone school studies in Kerala from standard VIII to XII.
|Non-Keralite Category II (NK II)||Candidates who do not fall under ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ are categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II).|
NK II candidates are not eligible for admission to Medical/Dental courses in Government colleges.
|Special Cases||Fifteen percent of the seats for MBBS & BDS Courses in Self-Financing colleges in Kerala are set apart for candidates irrespective of their domicile based on the NEET-UG 2023 rank list prepared by the Commissioner for the Entrance Examinations.|
NK II candidates are not eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation or any fee concession.
|Nominees and All India Quota||Special provisions apply to candidates nominated by the Government of India, candidates from the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Administration, Jammu & Kashmir, and candidates selected through All India quota seats for MBBS/BDS courses.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognised board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Academic Qualification||Must be an Indian National/Person of Indian Origin (PIO)|
|Possess a BDS degree from an approved Dental College in Kerala or recognized by the Government of India|
|Obtained registration from the Kerala State Dental Council after passing the final BDS examination with eligibility for full registration|
|Completed a one-year Compulsory Rotating Internship in an approved/recognized Dental College (exceptions apply)|
|Applicants who have completed or will complete one-year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (CRRI) by 30-06-2023 are eligible|
|Nativity||Indian Citizens of Kerala Origin|
|PIO/OCI candidates eligible for NRI seats only|
|Sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents who obtained BDS degree from Kerala Dental Colleges (bond to serve as Senior Resident)|
|Age||No upper age limit for General Quota candidates|
|Upper age limit for MESQ Service Quota Candidates: 49 years with 10 years of service after course completion (as per Service Quota Rules)|
|Upper age limit for HSQ and IMSQ Service Quota Candidates: 47 years with 10 years of service after course completion (as per Service Quota Rules)|
|Qualifying Criteria||Qualify NEET MDS – 2023 conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi|
|Obtain a minimum of the 50th percentile in NEET MDS 2023 for most candidates|
|SC, ST, SEBC, SC-PH, ST-PH, and SEBC-PH candidates: Minimum 40th percentile|
|General-PH candidates: Minimum 45th percentile|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks||State Rank||AIR||Marks|
Counselling Registration Procedure
Online Submission of Application: Online submission of application through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in is required to apply for admission to MBBS & BDS courses. The application process involves several steps, and it is important for candidates to follow these steps carefully. Here’s a detailed explanation of each step in the application process:
|Application Process Steps||Description|
|Step 1: Registration||One-time procedure.|
Generate a unique Application Number.
Create a strong password.
Record all provided information for future login.
|Step 2: Fill Application||Complete all basic information required for processing the application.|
Ensure all information is accurate and true.
Preview and confirm data before finalization.
|Step 3: Application Fee||Make payment through online or e-chalan.|
|Step 4: Upload Images & Certificates||Upload a recent passport-size photograph and candidate’s signature in jpeg format.|
Upload all necessary certificates and documents supporting claims made in the application.
Convert multiple documents for a single claim into a single PDF file if needed.
|Step 5: Print Application Acknowledgement Page||After completing the previous steps, print the Application Acknowledgement page for future reference.|
Counselling Registration Fees
|Category||Fees (In INR)|
|SC/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. Nil|
Counselling Process for BDS Courses
Centralized Allotment Process
- The centralized allotment process for MBBS/BDS courses in State quota seats, including Government and Self-financing Medical/Dental Colleges, is overseen by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). The process is based on the options submitted by eligible candidates included in the rank list of Medical courses published by the CEE.
Four Rounds of Counselling
- Round I: All eligible candidates included in the state merit list are allowed to register their options in Round I. Option registration involves the payment of an option registration fee to the CEE. The fee amount will be notified by the CEE before the option registration process begins. The option registration fee is adjusted against the tuition fee for the allotted course. Candidates who are allotted a course in Round I should report to the allotted college within the specified timeframe.
- Round II: All candidates who registered options in Round I can participate in Round II if they desire further allotments. No fresh option registration is required for Round II. Instead, candidates confirm their existing options and may rearrange or delete unwanted options registered in Round I. Option confirmation is mandatory for consideration in Round II. Candidates who are satisfied with their Round I allotment and do not wish to be considered for other options must cancel all remaining options. They can also exit the seat received through Round II if they choose to.
- Mop-up Round: The Mop-up round allows fresh option registration with payment of a Mop-up registration fee. Candidates eligible for this round include those who were allotted/admitted to MBBS/BDS courses through Round I or Round II but exited their allotted seat within the specified time, as well as candidates who did not register any options in Round I or did not receive an allotment in Round I or Round II. Those who continued in admitted status up to the date notified by the CEE are not eligible for further rounds of counselling.
- Stray Vacancy Round: This round aims to fill vacant seats that may arise after the Mop-up round. Candidates who were allotted a seat in MBBS/BDS courses through Round I or Round II, as well as those who received an allotment in the Mop-up round, are not eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round. No fresh option registration occurs for this round. The options registered in the Mop-up round are considered for Stray vacancy filling. The filling of Stray vacancies is conducted at the institutional level based on guidelines issued by the CEE. Eligible candidates can contact the concerned colleges within the specified time to secure admission by paying the applicable fee.
Important Note: The registration fee for candidates who do not join or vacate seats received through Mop-up or exit the seats received in Round I or Round II after the Mop-up round will be forfeited. For candidates who receive an allotment, the Mop-up registration fee is adjusted against the tuition fee of the allotted course, while for those who do not receive an allotment, the registration fee is refunded after the completion of the entire admission process for the academic year.
Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram
- Address: Kiliyamannil Campus College road, Malappuram 676506 Kerala
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://educareinstitute.in/
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram|
For BDS Course
- Proof of Nativity
- Datasheet of the student (format attached)
- Allotment Memo of CEE Kerala
- Candidates Data Sheet CEE Kerala
- Admit card of NEET UG Entrance Exam
- Score card of NEET UG Entrance Exam
- 10th grade certificate to prove date of birth
- 12th grade pass certificate and statement of marks
- SC/ST/OEC Certificate (Non creamy layer/Income certificate)
- Income certificate in case of SC/ST/OEC students
- Community/Minority certificate from revenue authority if applicable
- Course and Conduct certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration certificate
- Equivalency/Eligibility certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (format available in the CEE website)
- Passport size photo (05 Nos.) with Name and date of birth
- Stamp size photo (05 Nos.)
- Copy of Aadhaar card (Student)
- Copy of Pan card (Parent)
- Undertaking by the student countersigned by the parent on applicability of tuition fees.
For MDS Courses
- Printout of Acknowledgment Page
- Admit card of PG Dental (MDS) Entrance Examination, Kerala-2023 issued by CEE
- Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Senior Secondary Certificate / Indian Passport / Birth certificate
- Degree certificate of the qualifying examination (BDS Course)
- CRRI Certificate (House Surgency)
- Certificate of Eligibility/Equivalency certificate from Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur for candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (BDS Degree) from approved universities outside of Kerala
- Registration certificate from Kerala Dental Council & up-to-date Renewal certificate
- Certificate from the concerned Principal if undergoing internship, confirming completion by 30/04/2023
- NEET MDS-2023 Score Sheet
- Originals of all the Uploaded documents/Certificates
- “Transfer Certificate” & Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied
- “Relieving Order” from the institution last worked for those in Government Service (Through the permission of Head of the Department)
- Admit card issued by NBE, New Delhi
- Any other documents mentioned in the allotment notification from CEE
For Service Candidates, there are additional documents:
- Declaration confirming they have not undergone a PG Dental course under Service Category (Annexure-X)
- Service Details from the Accountant General of Kerala
- Details of Service from the Head of the Department
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
- MD College Predictors
- MS College Predictors
- MDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
- MD Rank Predictors
- MS Rank Predictors
- MDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
- MD Admission Consultant
- MS Admission Consultant
- MDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram established?
A. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram was established in 2007.
Q. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is affiliated with which university?
A. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences.
Q. What is the location of Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram?
A. The location of Educare Institute of Dental Sciences at Kiliyamannil Campus College road, Malappuram 676506 Kerala
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram ?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is 100.
Q. What is the official website for Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram ?
A. The official website for Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is https://educareinstitute.in/.
Q. Does the Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram provide hostel facility?
A. Yes, Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Q.What other facilities Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram offer?
A. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram also offers amenities like Cafeteria, Laboratory,Transportation, Medical Facility, Blood Bank , Auditorium, Library and sports.
Q. Is Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram Government or Private?
A. Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram is a Private college