Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Dehradun was established in 2006 by the Gangotri Human Resources and Development Society, Allahabad, with the aim of rendering social and public services to the poor, needy, and downtrodden population of the society. not only social well-being but also the physical and mental well-being of society at large, by providing education and medical facilities at the state, national, and international levels. The college is affiliated with the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Central University, Srinagar, Garhwal, Uttarakhand, and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission, New Delhi.
The college has provided students with the best infrastructure, fostering a peaceful environment with all the amenities required for students to acclimate to college life and succeed in both the professional and personal facets of their careers.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
- 12 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 13 Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 14 Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 for Other State Candidates (State Quota)
- 15 Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Process
- 16 Counselling Process
- 17 Registration Fees
- 18 Documents required for UG Course
- 19 Documents Required for PG Course
- 20 Contact Details
- 21 Ranking & Reputation
- 22 NEET College Predictors
- 23 NEET Rank Predictors
- 24 Expert Admission Consultants
- 25 Frequently Asked Question
- 25.1 Q. When was the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, established?
- 25.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
- 25.3 Q. The Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is affiliated with which university?
- 25.4 Q. What is the location of the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
- 25.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
- 25.6 Q. What is the official website for the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
- 25.7 Q. Does the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, have a hostel?
|Name of Institute||Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Dehradun|
|Popular Name||Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Dental Education University (HNBUMU)|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand|
|Contact||Address: Virbhadra Rd, PO Pashulok, Aam Bag, IDPL Colony, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249203|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Dental Education University (HNBUMU)
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Sports Facilitites
- Presentation Hall
- Student Hostels
- Lecture Halls
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||125|
For PG Courses
|Conservative & Endodontics||3 Years||2|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years||3|
|Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||3 Years||2|
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
For PG courses
|MDS||Will Notify Soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
|Age Criteria||As per the latest guidelines/orders of NTA, Courts, NMC, NDC, Govt. of India|
|Qualifying Subjects||Must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, and English individually|
|Minimum Percentage in Qualifying Exam||– General/EWS candidates: Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology|
|– SC/ST/OBC candidates: Minimum 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology|
|– General-PH & EWS-PH candidates: Minimum 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology|
|NEET UG-2023 Qualification||Must have qualified NEET UG-2023 exam|
|Domicile/Permanent Resident of Uttarakhand||-Passed both 10th and 10+2 from recognized institutions in Uttarakhand|
|-Passed 10th and 10+2 from recognized institutions outside Uttarakhand (no reservation)|
|-Domicile/Permanent residents who passed 10th and/or 10+2 from recognized institutions outside Uttarakhand|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
|Entrance Exam||NEET MDS EXAM|
|Age||There is no upper age limit for admission to MDS courses.|
|Internship||The candidate should have completed a 12-month compulsory rotating internship from a recognized Dental College or Institution by 31st March of the year of admission.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree.|
|Qualifying Marks||The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in BDS course from a recognized Dental College or University. For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the minimum aggregate marks required are 40%.|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 for Other State Candidates (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Uttarakhand NEET Counselling Process
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official Uttarakhand NEET Counseling 2023 website(https://www.hnbumu.ac.in/).
- Create an Account: Register by providing your personal details and creating an account.
- Log In: Use the account credentials to log in.
- Fill Choices: Fill in your preferred college and course choices.
- Rank Your Choices: Rank these choices according to your preference.
- Lock Choices: Lock your choices within the specified timeframe.
- Complete Registration: Submit your registration and await the seat allotment results.
Step 1: Registration for Counselling
- All NEET UG-2023 qualified eligible candidates must register for counselling in various rounds.
- Candidates who miss the 1st round can participate in Round-II and Round-III after registering and paying the required fee.
- Separate state merit lists are prepared for each round based on registration.
Step 2: Application Form Completion
- After filling out the form, candidates must click “SAVE” and review their entries.
- If satisfied, they can finally “LOCK” the application form and take a printout.
Step 3: Choice Preferences
- Candidates can exercise fresh choices during various rounds of counseling.
- Round-I is a Free Exit Round, meaning candidates can exit without penalties if allotted a seat but do not join.
- Round II and III are Exit with Forfeiture Rounds, where candidates can exit but will lose the security deposit.
- Candidates can opt for seat upgradation in Round II and III.
- If upgraded, the previous seat is automatically canceled and allocated to the next eligible candidate.
Step 4: Choice Filling
- Failure to fill any choice or save the form will make the candidate ineligible for seat allotment in that round.
- If the form is saved but not finally locked, it will be locked automatically as per the counseling schedule.
- General instructions for eligible candidates include registering and filling fresh choices in each counseling round.
- Separate state merit lists are created for each round.
Step 5: Registration Rounds
- Registration is available in each round of counseling as per the schedule.
- Failure to register in a specific round means the candidate won’t be considered for seat allotment in that round.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- Candidates will be allotted seats based on their choices, merit, and availability.
- Once allotted, seats cannot be vacated, resigned, or surrendered in Round-III.
- Candidates should carefully consider their choices as allotment cannot be altered once done.
- The university/counseling board is not responsible for mistakes made by candidates.
|Category||Govt College (MBBS)||Private College(MBBS)||Private College (BDS)|
|SC/ST/OBC||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-|
|UR/EWS||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-|
|NRI||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 6,500/-|
Documents required for UG Course
- Copy of allotment letter
- Proof of payment of centralized advance tuition fee.
- High School (10th) Certificate for Age proof.
- Intermediate (10+2) Certificate.
- Intermediate (10+2) Mark sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card (issued by NTA)
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Rank letter (issued by NTA)
- Certificate of Reserve category, if applicable.
- Certificate of Sub Category, if applicable. (for Domicile/Permanent resident of Uttarakhand
- PWD category certificate issued by the Special Medical Board constituted by the Director General Medical Health & Family welfare, Uttarakhand only, if applicable.
- Certificates required for Ward of Kashmiri Migrants, if applicable.(please refer to Information bulletin)
- Domicile Certificate ( For Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Valid ID proof (preferably Aadhaar Card/Passport/ PAN card/driving license , etc)
- Other document as per the requirement of the concerned college (kindly visit the college website or contact the concerned person)
- Remaining amount Bank Demand Draft (tuition fee/hostel/mess charges etc as per the allotted college).
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun
- Address: Virbhadra Rd, PO Pashulok, Aam Bag, IDPL Colony, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249203
- Website: https://udmri.in/
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, established?
A. The Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, was established in 2006.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
A. The fees for UG courses at Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, are Rs. 2,15,00/-
Q. The Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is affiliated with which university?
A. Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is affiliated with Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU).
Q. What is the location of the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
A. The location of the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is in Mazri Grant Near Doiwala, Haridwar Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is 125 students.
Q. What is the official website for the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun?
A. The official website for the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, is https://udmri.in/
Q. Does the Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.