Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil, founded in 1993 in Delhi, is a medical college with a specific specialisation. This institution, affiliated with Delhi University and recognised by the National Medical Commission, is committed to the research and treatment of many aspects of human behaviour and mental health.
Among its significant programmes is the Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Psychiatry. This programme is aimed to educate medical practitioners about mental diseases and behavioural health difficulties. It provides future doctors with the knowledge and skills they need to recognise, diagnose, and treat people who are suffering from mental illnesses.
The Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences is critical to the advancement of psychiatry and mental health services in India. Its connection with Delhi University and recognition by the National Medical Commission demonstrate its dedication to providing high-quality medical education and healthcare services in the field of psychiatry and allied disciplines.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered for PG Course
- 6 Internship Structure
- 7 MD Course Fees Structure
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 10 Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 11 Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil– Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 Counselling Process
- 13 Documents Required For MD/MS
- 14 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 MD College Predictor
- 18 MD Admission Consultant
- 19 FAQs
- 20 What is the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)?
- 21 What programs does IHBAS offer?
- 22 What are the research opportunities at IHBAS?
- 23 Is IHBAS only focused on psychiatry, or does it offer programs in other medical fields?
- 24 Does IHBAS have partnerships with other medical institutions or universities?
|Name of Institute||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil|
|Popular Name||IHBAS, Jhilmil|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MD (Doctor of Medicine)|
|Contact Details||Address: Post Box No 9520, Jhilmil, Dilshad Garden Delhi-110095, INDIA|
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Delhi University
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Government
The Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) boasts a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art facilities, each contributing to its success in the field of mental health and allied sciences. These facilities are designed to support clinical services, research endeavors, and educational initiatives, ensuring a holistic approach to addressing the challenges of mental health. Some of the key facilities at IHBAS include:
- Clinical Services: IHBAS offers a range of specialized outpatient and inpatient services, including psychiatric consultation, therapy, and rehabilitation programs for individuals with mental health disorders.
- Research Centers: The institute houses cutting-edge research centers equipped with advanced equipment and technology to conduct studies and investigations into various aspects of mental health, promoting the development of innovative treatment methods.
- Library and Information Center: IHBAS maintains an extensive library stocked with a vast collection of literature on mental health, psychology, and related subjects, offering valuable resources to students, researchers, and clinicians.
- Teaching and Training Facilities: The institute provides dedicated spaces for teaching and training, including lecture halls, seminar rooms, and simulation labs to nurture the next generation of mental health professionals.
- Psychological Testing and Assessment Units: IHBAS has specialized units for conducting psychological assessments and evaluations, essential for understanding and diagnosing mental health conditions accurately.
- Neuroimaging and Diagnostic Laboratories: Equipped with advanced neuroimaging tools, these laboratories enable researchers to explore the intricacies of the human brain and develop a deeper understanding of various neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- Rehabilitation Facilities: The institute offers rehabilitation facilities to help patients regain their independence and improve their quality of life following mental health treatment.
- Pharmacy: IHBAS has its pharmacy, ensuring that patients have easy access to the medications prescribed by their healthcare providers.
- Residential Quarters: For those involved in long-term research projects or as part of the institute’s staff, residential quarters are available to provide comfortable accommodation.
- Sports and Recreation Facilities: Recognizing the importance of holistic well-being, IHBAS provides sports and recreational facilities to promote physical and mental wellness among its community.
- Cafeteria and Dining Services: The institute has dining facilities and cafeterias that cater to the nutritional needs of patients, students, and staff.
- Emergency Services: IHBAS offers 24/7 emergency services for individuals in crisis, ensuring immediate access to mental health care when needed.
Faculty and Staff
- The Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences boasts a dedicated and experienced team of faculty and staff. These professionals play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality medical education and healthcare services. The faculty members are experts in their respective fields, providing valuable guidance and knowledge to students pursuing various medical programs.
- The staff, including administrative and support personnel, ensure the smooth functioning of the institute. Their contributions are instrumental in maintaining a conducive learning and working environment for students and healthcare providers.
- Together, the faculty and staff at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences form a cohesive unit, working towards the common goal of advancing medical knowledge and delivering exceptional patient care in the field of psychiatry and allied sciences.
Course Offered for PG Course
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years||12|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MD Course Fees Structure
|MD – Psychiatry||Will Notified Soon|
Official notifications and guidelines for Delhi NEET PG Counselling eligibility criteria are provided by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) or the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the specific eligibility requirements. Here’s the Details about the eligibility criteria for Delhi NEET PG Counselling;
|Delhi University Quota||The candidate must have passed the final M.B.B.S. examination (for MD/MS/Diploma Course) and BDS examination (for MDS Course) from the University of Delhi.The candidate must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2023* (for MDS Course).The candidate must submit their internship completion certificate at the time of admission.|
|All India Quota||The candidate must have passed the final M.B.B.S. examination (for MD/MS/Diploma Course) and BDS examination (for MDS Course) from a recognized Institution/University.The candidate must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2031* (for MDS Course) The candidate must submit their internship completion certificate at the time of admission.|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil– Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Candidates must register themselves on https://fmsc.ac.in/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) to participate in counseling for PG (Degree/Diploma) courses for both 50% Delhi University Quota and 50% All India Quota.
Admissions for 50% Delhi University Quota:
Only candidates allotted seats in colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi after successful allotment of seats by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India) / Delhi University are required to register themselves for admission online at the website www.fmsc.ac.in (Application for admission to PG(MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) for 50% Delhi University Quota). They must complete the registration by uploading their documents, photographs, signatures, etc. and making online payment of University Annual Fees of Rs. 15,600/- (Rupees fifteen thousand six hundred only).
Admissions for 50% All India Quota:
Only candidates allotted seats in colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi after successful allotment of seats by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India) / Delhi University are required to register themselves for admission online at the website www.fmsc.ac.in (Application for admission to PG(MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) for 50% All India Quota). They must complete the registration by uploading their documents, photographs, signatures, etc. and making online payment of University Annual Fees of Rs. 15,600/- (Rupees fifteen thousand six hundred only).
Admission Process after successful Allotment of seats by MCC/Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India):
- All candidates seeking admission to Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS courses must register online at www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Online registration details for admission to Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS courses are available on www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in.
- As a first-time user, the candidate must create login details by providing the NEET-PG / NEET-MDS 2021 Roll No. and Date of Birth on the “Confirm your Information” webpage. If the details are correct, the candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further. On the “New Registration” page, the candidate must enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID and create a password (of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose.
- After successful registration, the applicant must log in using their “registered email-id” and create a “password” to fill out the online registration form.
- The applicant must click “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- The same login information must be used every time to log in to the applicant’s account.
- The applicant must upload the required documents, including a passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB), scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB), self-attested copies of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate, self-attested copy of a certificate in support of educational qualifications, self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations, etc.
Documents Required For MD/MS
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil|
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences Jhilmil
- Address: Post Box No 9520, Jhilmil, Dilshad Garden Delhi-110095, INDIA
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://ihbas.delhi.gov.in/
MD College Predictor
MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
What is the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS)?
IHBAS is a prestigious medical institution in Delhi, affiliated with Delhi University and recognized by the National Medical Commission.
What programs does IHBAS offer?
IHBAS offers various medical programs, with MD in Psychiatry being one of its notable offerings.
What are the research opportunities at IHBAS?
IHBAS provides ample research opportunities, particularly in the fields of psychiatry and allied sciences.
Is IHBAS only focused on psychiatry, or does it offer programs in other medical fields?
While IHBAS is renowned for its expertise in psychiatry, it also offers programs in allied sciences, creating a comprehensive medical learning environment.
Does IHBAS have partnerships with other medical institutions or universities?
Yes, IHBAS collaborates with various national and international institutions to promote research and academic excellence.