Dr Patnam Mahender Reddy, IMS Chevella, and Rangareddy, established by the Rinish Educational Society in 2019, is one of the most prominent and popular private medical colleges in Telangana. The college is dedicated to meeting the health-care needs of every individual living in the Chevella village and surrounding areas. The college is affiliated with the Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal, and also has recognition from the National Medical Commission, New Delhi.
The college has undertaken the mission to promote educational achievement, instill self-discipline, prepare proficient healthcare practitioners with outstanding conceptual and practical/clinical knowledge, and assimilate interest in research as well as community care with the vision of becoming recognized for setting the standards of excellence in medical education, high quality scientific research, and patient care.
|Name of Institute||Dr Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy|
|Popular Name||Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Affiliated to||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Telangana|
|Contact||Address: CHEVELLA (V & M), RANGAREDDY DIST. , TELANGANA – 501 503.|
Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
Approved by: National Medical Commission, New Delhi
Aid Status: Private
- Lecture halls
- Examination halls
- IT Department
- Common Rooms
- Sports & Recreation Facilities
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of medical education at the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Medical field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For Undergraduate courses
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|MBBS||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 12,00,000/-||Rs. 36,00,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy
- Address : CHEVELLA (V & M), RANGAREDDY DIST. , TELANGANA – 501 503.
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: https://pmrims.com/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy|
For Under-Graduate courses
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31, ). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Percentile Criteria|
|General/EWS & PH Category||116-105||45th Percentile|
|SC/BC & PH Category||104-93||40th Percentile|
Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy, IMS Chevella, Rangareddy Cut off
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2022Cut-off by rank|
|Round||2021Cut-off by rank|
Telangana NEET Counselling Process
Applicants must register for Telangana NEET Counselling by following the procedure outlined below:
1. Online Registration – Applicants must first register themselves by creating login credentials on the official counselling website https://knruhs.telangana.gov.in/
2. Login – Using the login details created at the beginning, applicants must sign in order to fill out the Telangana NEET Counseling form.
3. Filling out academic and personal information – In this step, applicants must enter their personal information, such as name, father’s name, residential address, and so on, as well as academic information, such as qualifying examination name, board, and marks.
4. Declaration submission – Applicants will then be required to click on the declaration box, confirming that all data entered by them is correct to the best of their knowledge.
5. Application fee payment – The form will be accepted only after the application fee for Telangana NEET Counseling has been received. For general and backward class applicants, the fee is Rs. 3500/-. The application fee for SC/ST applicants, on the other hand, is only Rs. 2900/-. Applicants can pay this fee with credit/debit cards or through net banking.
Registration and Verification Fee
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
- After completing the registration process, applicants must log in to their applicant portal using their login credentials.
- Aspirants for Telangana NEET counselling are asked to fill out a form with their course and college preferences.
- When all of the options have been exhausted, candidates must lock and submit their final decision, based on which they will be offered seats during the seat allotment process.
- Candidates must then pay a non-refundable registration and verification fee. You can pay with a debit card, a credit card, or through net banking.
- The seat allocation result will be announced online on the official website based on the applicants’ choices.
- When the seat allotment result is released and the applicant is assigned to the organization of his or her choice, they must download the seat allotment letter as well as proceed to the next stage of the admission procedure by having their documents validated.
- If a candidate is unhappy with their assigned seat, they may participate in a second round of counseling..
MBBS College Predictor
The MBBS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyzes the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s NEET counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue medical studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference. NEET counseling and top medical college criteria are provided to students by MBBS Admission Consultants.
MBBS Admission Consultant
To know better MBBS Admission Consultants have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals and provide assistance throughout the entire NEET counseling process, until you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
For UG Courses
- NEET Admit Card/ Rank Card
- 10 +2 th Mark Sheet and Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Local Status
- PH, NCC and Sports Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificates
- Residence Certificate of the Candidate or Either Parent (If studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh)
- Latest Income Certificate (If claiming fee exemption)
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy, IMS Chevella, Rangareddy established?
A. The Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy was established in 2019.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy?
A. The fees for Ug courses at Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, are Rs. 12,00,000/-
Q. The Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy, is affiliated with which university?
A.Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy, is affiliated with Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS).
Q. What is the location of the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy?
A. The location of the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy is at CHEVELLA (V & M), RANGAREDDY DIST. , TELANGANA – 501 503.
Q. What is the intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy?
A. The intake capacity for the MBBS course at the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy, is 150.
Q. What is the official website for the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy?
A. The official website for the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy, is https://pmrims.com/
Q. Does the Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy IMS Chevella, Rangareddy does provide a hostel facility for both males and females