People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal (PCMS & RC Bhopal) is one of Madhya Pradesh’s most prestigious private medical colleges. It is also known as PCMS Bhopal. It was founded in 2005 and became a constituent unit of Peoples University in 2011. The concept behind this college was to provide medical education, promote health care, conduct research, and create a health care hub to meet the genuine needs of the community.
The modest goal was to provide critical and ambulatory care to the poorest of the poor. Every aspect of People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre reflects the determination to remain a centre of excellence in the health care sector.
It is affiliated with Peoples University in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, and is recognised by the National Medical Commission (NMC), the central government of New Delhi, and the Ministry of Health.
PCMS & RC is dedicated to becoming a leading institute with a dynamic culture of teaching and learning, with a particular focus on patient care, education, and research to benefit society.
People’s University has ten Constituent Institutes, and the medical college is one of them. Its campus provides a conducive academic environment for education and career development in central India. When SJPN decided to establish educational institutes as centres of excellence, they set out with the goal of “Nurturing Humanity through Health & Educational Excellence.”
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation and Recognition
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered for UG Course
- 6 Course Offered for PG Course
- 7 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 9 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 10 MD/MS Course Fees Structure
- 11 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 12 NEET UG Cut Off
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
- 14 NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
- 15 Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 17 Counselling Process
- 18 Document Required
- 19 Documents Required for PG Course
- 20 Ranking & Reputation
- 21 Contact Details
- 22 NEET College Predictors
- 23 NEET Rank Predictors
- 24 Expert Admission Consultants
- 25 FAQs
- 25.1 Q. What is the official website for People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
- 25.2 Q. Who owns the People's Group Bhopal?
- 25.3 Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
- 25.4 Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
- 25.5 Q. Is People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopala govt. or private medical college?
- 25.6 Q. What is the location of People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
- 25.7 Q. When was People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal launched?
- 25.8 Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
- 25.9 Q. Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
|Name of Institute||People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal|
|Popular Name||PCMS & RC Bhopal|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Peoples University, Bhopal|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG/ PG Exam|
|Course||MBBS & MD/ MS|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
Affiliated with: Peoples University, Bhopal
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
Aid Status: Private
- Central research lab
- National Bank facility
- Post office, ATM service centre
- Residential quarters
- WiFI Central Library
- ATM operates
- Auditorium & Lecture Halls
- Sports facilities
- Blood bank
- Emergency services
- Bio Medical waste
- Day care centre
- 24 x 7 in house security
- Police out post and upcoming recreational & family entertainment
- Other facilities- Restaurants, Snacks Corner, Beauty Saloon, Guest House, Staff Quarters, Standby power supply; Fire Station and Photocopy Shop Quarters
Faculty and Staff
- In medical colleges globally, a dedicated team of faculty and staff is the foundation for success in medical education, research, and healthcare services. The faculty includes professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, experts in various medical fields. They actively engage in teaching, research, and clinical practice, guiding and mentoring future healthcare professionals.
- Resident doctors receive comprehensive training under experienced faculty, enhancing their clinical skills. Nursing and paramedical staff provide essential patient care. Administrative and support staff ensure smooth operations, while research scholars and fellows contribute to scientific progress.
- Technical and laboratory staff maintain advanced equipment, and security personnel ensure safety. Allied healthcare professionals enhance patient care.
- This committed and diverse team in medical colleges worldwide plays a pivotal role in delivering high-quality healthcare services, advancing medical knowledge, and serving communities with dedication
Course Offered for UG Course
|MBBS||4 .6 years + 1 year compulsory internships||250|
Course Offered for PG Course
|Course||Duration (in years)||Seat Intake|
|MS – ENT||3||3|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3||3|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||3||4|
|MS – General Surgery||3||10|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3||7|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3||4|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||3||5|
|MD – General Medicine||3||8|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3||8|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||3||3|
|MD – Paediatrics||3||4|
|MD – Psychiatry||3||3|
|MD – Pathology||3||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3||2|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3||6|
|MD – Physiology||3||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||3||2|
|MD – Microbiology||3||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3||4|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Tuition Fee (General)|
MD/MS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee|
|General Medicine||Rs. 17,52,000/-|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Rs. 17,55,000/-|
|General Surgery||Rs. 16,65,000/-|
|Respiratory Medicine||Rs. 16,65,000/-|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Eligibility Criteria for PG Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET PG Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after MBBS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an MBBS degree from a recognized educational institute or an equivalent degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam PG exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to PG courses|
NEET PG Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
|OBC – PH||906584||113||–||–||–||–|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- MBBS pass certificate and completion certificate.
- NEET PG 2023 admit card.
- NEET PG 2023 scorecard.
- Final MBBS part II mark sheet.
- CRRI certificate.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Permanent/provisional medical registration certificate issued by NMC.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal|
Peoples College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal
- Address: Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/medical
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q. What is the official website for People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
A. The official website of PCMS & RC is https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/medical
Q. Who owns the People's Group Bhopal?
A. People’s Group is run by the Bhopal-based NGO Sarvajanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas, which was established on April 17, 2000 under the MP Public Trust Act of 1951.
Q. How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
A. There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at PCMS & RC.
Q. What are the admission requirements for medical programmes in People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
A. Students must perform well on the NEET exam in order to be admitted to the PCMS & RC
Q. Is People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopala govt. or private medical college?
A. PCMS & RC is a private medical college.
Q. What is the location of People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal?
A. The address of PCMS & RC is Bhanpur Bypass Road, Bhanpur, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Q. When was People’s College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Bhopal launched?
A. PCMS & RC was launched in the year of 2005.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for PG Medical Course?
A. A candidate must have earned an MBBS degree from an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to be eligible for NEET PG 2022. At the time of admission, such candidates must have an MBBS degree or a Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate.
Q. Is NEET PG a requirement for PG?
A. NEET-PG certification is required for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma programmes at various universities and institutions across the country. Even foreign nationals seeking admission to medical schools in India must take the NEET-PG exam.