Modern Dental College & Research Center, Indore is a prestigious institution located in Madhya Pradesh. Established in 1999, to provide a comprehensive education in dentistry that emphasizes clinical excellence, ethical behavior, and social responsibility. The college also aims to provide high-quality patient care, utilizing the latest technologies and techniques to ensure the best outcomes for patients. The college is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University and also has recognition from the National Dental Commission.
The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in dentistry. The admission process for the BDS course is based on the candidate’s performance in the NEET-UG examination, and the college provides hostel accommodation for students who come from far distances. The duration of the BDS course is five years, including one year of compulsory internship, and the fee structure is decided by the college administration and is subject to change. The college also has research facilities and a dedicated placement cell that helps students secure job placements in reputed organizations.
The goal of Modern Dental College & Research Centre is to give students a thorough education in dentistry with a focus on social responsibility, ethical conduct, and clinical excellence. The college wants to foster in its students a spirit of inquiry and critical thought while fostering dental research and innovation. The college also strives to offer top-notch patient care, making use of the most recent tools and methods to guarantee the best results for patients. The college is dedicated to helping the local community, raising awareness of oral health issues, and giving everyone access to affordable dental care.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty and Staff
- 6 Courses Offered for UG Course
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 BDS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off
- 11 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 12 Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 13 Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- 14 Counselling Process
- 15 Document Required
- 16 Documents Required for PG Course
- 17 Contact Details
- 18 Ranking & Reputation
- 19 NEET College Predictors
- 20 NEET Rank Predictors
- 21 Expert Admission Consultants
- 22 Frequently Asked Question
- 22.1 Q. What courses are offered at Modern Dental College & Research Centre?
- 22.2 Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the college?
- 22.3 Q. Does the college offer hostel facilities for students?
- 22.4 Q. What is the teaching methodology followed by the college?
- 22.5 Q. Does the college provide internship opportunities?
- 22.6 Q. What are the career prospects after completing a course from Modern Dental College & Research Centre?
- 22.7 Q. Does the college have a research center?
|Name of Institute||Modern Dental College & Research Centre Indore|
|Popular Name||MDC & RC, Indore|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Course||UG-BD & PG- MDS|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: Gandhi Nagar, Airport Road, Indore – 453112, M.P., India|
Email ID: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Private
Modern Dental College & Research Centre offers state-of-the-art facilities to its students, faculty, and staff. The college campus is spread over an area of 5 acres and has a modern infrastructure that includes:
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library with a vast collection of books, journals, and e-resources related to dentistry and allied subjects. The library is open for students and faculty and has a peaceful environment for studying.
- Laboratories: The college has modern laboratories equipped with the latest technology and equipment to provide practical training to the students in various dental procedures.
- Dental Hospital: The college has a dental hospital with modern facilities that provide clinical exposure to students. The hospital provides affordable and accessible dental care to patients from all sections of society.
- Lecture Halls: The college has well-ventilated and spacious lecture halls equipped with audio-visual aids that provide a comfortable learning environment for students.
- Hostel: The college provides hostel accommodation for students who come from far distances. The hostel has all the necessary facilities, including Wi-Fi connectivity, 24-hour security, and mess facilities.
- Sports Facilities: The college has a playground and indoor sports facilities for students to participate in various sports activities.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that serves hygienic and healthy food for students, faculty, and staff.
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff members in Modern Dental College & Research Centre work together as a team to provide quality education and training to the students and contribute to the growth and development of the college.The hierarchy of the faculty and staff members in the college is as follows:
- Dean: The head of the college who oversees all the activities and operations of the college.
- Professors: Senior faculty members who are highly qualified and experienced and are responsible for teaching, research, and administration.
- Associate Professors: Faculty members who have several years of experience in teaching and research and assist the professors in their work.
- Assistant Professors: Junior faculty members who are responsible for teaching and research in their respective departments.
- Lecturers: Faculty members who teach specific subjects in the curriculum.
- Senior Residents: Postgraduate students who are pursuing advanced training in a specific department and assist the faculty members in teaching and research.
- Junior Residents: Postgraduate students who are pursuing advanced training in a specific department.
- Clinical Instructors: Trained and experienced dental professionals who provide practical training to the students in the clinical setting.
- Laboratory Technicians: Skilled technicians who assist the faculty members in conducting experiments and research in the laboratories.
Courses Offered for UG Course
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Consevative Dentistry||3 years||3|
|Oral Surgery||3 years||3|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
|1st Year BDS||2nd Year BDS||3 rd Year BDS||4th Year BDS|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
BDS Course Fees Structure
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
For Postgraduate Courses
|Course||Fees (per annum)|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling Process (State Quota)
- Step 1: Visit dme.mponline.gov.in and click “Under Graduate Counseling” for MBBS/BDS 2023-24.
- Step 2: Log in with NEET UG 2023 Roll Number and Password, then enter the Captcha.
- Step 3: Click “Choice Filling.”
- Step 4: Choose your preferred location for choice filling.
- Step 5: Select colleges from the list and arrange them in order of preference. Click “Review Selected Preferences.”
- Step 6: Review your choices; make changes if needed. If all is good, proceed.
- Step 7: Receive and enter OTP sent to your registered mobile/email.
- Step 8: Confirm choice locking. You’ll get an SMS, and you can print the Counseling Choice Filling receipt for reference.
Step 1: Candidate Registration and Profile Creation
- Candidates begin by creating their profiles and registering on the dme.mponline.gov.in portal. This involves providing essential personal information and contact details.
Step 2: First Round of Seat Allotment
- In the first round of seat allotment, candidates can check if they have been allocated a seat in their preferred MBBS/BDS program.
- If NO seat is allotted in the first round, candidates proceed to “Report to Allotted Institute” for completing the admission process in the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
Step 3: Willingness for Upgradation (Round 2)
- For candidates who were not allotted a seat in the first round, there is an option to express their willingness for upgradation in the second round of seat allotment.
- Candidates who choose to upgrade must indicate their preference for this in their candidate login.
- The schedule for the second round of allotment can be found on the portal.
Step 4: Fresh Choices Submission (Round 2)
- Candidates who are participating in the second round need to submit fresh choices for seat allotment. This is crucial as it allows candidates to specify their preferences among the available seats.
- Choices are submitted via the portal.
Step 5: Second Round of Allotment
- The second round of seat allotment takes place, and candidates are informed of their new seat allocation if they opted for upgradation.
- Those who receive new allotments proceed as per the new seat allocation.
Step 6: MOP UP Round (Optional)
- If candidates were not allotted a seat in the first and second rounds or wish to explore additional options, they can opt for the MOP UP round.
- During this step, candidates can once again indicate their willingness for upgradation.
- Fresh choices for seat allotment in the MOP UP round must be submitted.
Step 7: MOP UP Round Allotment (Optional)
- In the MOP UP round, candidates are informed of seat allotments.
- This round serves as a final opportunity for candidates to secure a seat.
Step 8: Filling of Stray Vacancies (Optional)
- Some vacant MBBS/BDS seats may be filled through college-level admissions.
- Candidates who have not been allotted seats in the previous rounds can explore this option if available.
Step 9: Report to Allotted Institute
- After receiving a seat allotment in any round, candidates must report to the institute where they have been allotted a seat.
- Here, they complete the admission process, provide necessary documents, and fulfill any other requirements specified by the institute.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2023.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for MP candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Registration Fee Receipt
Documents Required for PG Course
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- NEET MDS Score Card
- BDS Degree certificate
- BDS Marksheets
- Internship Completion Certificate (stating that the candidate has completed his/ her internship on or before March 31, 2023)
- Registration Certificate from the National Dental Commission or State Dental Council (SDC)
- Birth Certificate or class 10 marksheet
- Photo Id proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar card/ Passport)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC – if applicable)
- Disability Certificate issued by the medical board (if applicable)
Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Airport Road, Indore – 453112, M.P., India
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: http://www.mdcrcindore.com/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What courses are offered at Modern Dental College & Research Centre?
A. Modern Dental College & Research Centre offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in dentistry, including Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), and Diploma courses.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for admission to the college?
A. The eligibility criteria for admission to the college vary depending on the course. For BDS, candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects. For MDS, candidates must have a BDS degree from a recognized university.
Q. Does the college offer hostel facilities for students?
A. Yes, the college provides separate hostel facilities for both male and female students. The hostels are equipped with all the necessary amenities and have a comfortable living environment.
Q. What is the teaching methodology followed by the college?
A. The college follows a combination of traditional and modern teaching methods, including lectures, case presentations, seminars, workshops, and clinical practice. The focus is on providing practical training and hands-on experience to the students.
Q. Does the college provide internship opportunities?
A. Yes, the college provides internship opportunities to the students as per the guidelines of the National Medical Commission. During the internship, students get practical training in various dental procedures and treatments under the supervision of experienced faculty members.
Q. What are the career prospects after completing a course from Modern Dental College & Research Centre?
A. Graduates from Modern Dental College & Research Centre can pursue a career as a dentist in private or government hospitals, dental clinics, or start their private practice. Postgraduates can also opt for teaching or research positions in dental colleges or universities.
Q. Does the college have a research center?
A. Yes, Modern Dental College & Research Centre has a well-equipped research center that conducts research in various fields of dentistry. The research center is staffed by experienced faculty members and research scholars who undertake research projects and publish research papers in national and international journals.