MD Tropical medicine is the area of medicine that treats health problems that disproportionately occur, become more widespread or become harder to manage in tropical and subtropical regions. engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with lymphomas, leukemia, thalassemia, hemophilia, and other draining hematological conditions (both indoors and out). Students interested in pursuing an MD in family medicine must first obtain an MBBS degree. They will then be able to apply for this course.
Admission to various government and private medical colleges for the MD course is determined by the candidate’s performance in the National Testing Agency’s NEET examination. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts and regulates postgraduate counseling for 50% of seats via the AIQ quota, while the remaining 50% of seats are handled by respective state counseling authorities.
- 1 MD Tropical Medicine Highlights
- 2 MD Tropical Medicine Courses Entrance Exams
- 3 MD Tropical Medicine Fees Structure
- 4 MD Tropical Medicine Average Salary Range
- 5 MD Courses Eligibility
- 6 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 7 MD Tropical Medicine Scope & Career Opportunities
- 8 MD College Predictor
- 9 MD Admission Consultant
- 10 Frequently Asked question
- 10.1 Q. What is an MD Tropical Medicine?
- 10.2 Q. What is the duration of the MD Tropical Medicine?
- 10.3 Q. What is the expected salary range after completing an MD Tropical Medicine?
- 10.4 Q. What are the average fees for an MD Tropical Medicine?
- 10.5 Q. What are the various job profiles offered by MD Tropical Medicine?
- 10.6 Q. Can I go for MD without an MBBS?
MD Tropical Medicine Highlights
|Name of Course||MD Tropical Medicine|
|Admission||Admission to MD course can only be done on the basis of NEET PG Score|
|Governing Bodies||National Medical Commission|
|Entrance Exams||NEET PG Exam|
|Average Fees Range||Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|Average Salary Range||Rs. 4,00,000/- and Rs. 32,00,000/-|
|Job Profile||Residents Doctor, Junior Consultants, Resident physicians, consultants, visiting consultants|
Why should you pursue a career as an MD in tropical medicine?
- Doctors who have completed their respective courses can either enter the job market or pursue a super-specialization course in which MD Tropical Medicine is a feeder qualification. Candidates can apply for reputed jobs as Senior Residents, Junior Consultants, and so on, with annual salaries ranging from Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 32,00,000/-.
- A postgraduate specialist in tropical medicine would benefit from the necessary training to identify the community’s health needs. The student should be capable of effectively handling medical issues and knowledgeable about recent developments in their field.
- Candidates will find employment opportunities in both the public and private sectors after earning an MD in tropical medicine..
- Resident physicians, consultants, visiting consultants (tropical diagnosis medicine), and junior consultants are available in the private sector. Senior Advisor (Tropical Medicine). Specialist in tropical medicine consultant, etc.
MD Tropical Medicine Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subject to study|
|4||Tropics-specific organ-limited diseases|
|12||Clinical epidemiology and research methodology|
MD Tropical Medicine Courses Entrance Exams
|MD Tropical Medicine||NEET PG Exam|
MD Tropical Medicine Fees Structure
|Course Name||Fees Range|
|MD Tropical Medicine||Rs. 45, 000 to Rs. 12,00,000/-|
Above is an approximate range of MD course fees, which may differ from college to college. Fees have been bifurcated based on MD course fees in private colleges and MDS course fees in government colleges.
MD Tropical Medicine Average Salary Range
|MD Tropical Medicine||Rs. 4,00,000/- To Rs. 32,00,000 Per Annum|
Graduating from the MD courses can open many doors to career opportunities with the best pay grade. The above table shows the salary range for graduates pursuing careers in the medical field.
MD Courses Eligibility
Aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria established by the authority in order to pursue MD. The eligibility criteria include a combination of educational qualifications, registration, and an internship requirement, among other things.
|Nationality||Candidates must be Indian citizens. Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) are also eligible to take the entrance test|
|Qualification||Candidates must have completed MBBS or equivalent undergraduate Medical courses.|
|Internship||Candidate must complete a 1-year internship|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
MD Tropical Medicine Scope & Career Opportunities
- ADoctors who have completed their respective courses can either enter the job market or pursue a super-specialization course, with MD Tropical Medicine serving as a feeder qualification. Candidates can apply for prestigious positions such as Senior Residents, Junior Consultants, and others, with annual salaries ranging from Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs. 32,00,000/-.
- A postgraduate specialist in tropical medicine would benefit from the necessary training to assess the health needs of the community. The student should be able to handle medical issues effectively and be up to date on recent developments in their field.
- After earning an MD in tropical medicine, candidates will be able to find work in both the public and private sectors
- In the private sector, there are resident physicians, consultants, visiting consultants (tropical diagnosis medicine), and junior consultants.
MD College Predictor
The MD College Predictor predicts a candidate’s chances of acceptance into the medical colleges of their choice. The MD College Predictor implements a unique algorithm to identify and predict the most suitable colleges for students where they can pursue their medical studies by combining the opening and closing ranks from the previous year’s NEET counseling statistics. Feel free to use our college predictor to choose a suitable college.
MD Admission Consultant
MD Admission Consultants assist and guide students in gaining admission to their preferred medical colleges. With a desire to assist individuals who are having difficulty taking admission or understanding the admission procedure in the medical stream because of an absence of knowledge or improper guidance, we have gathered the leading medical experts with decades of experience in the field to guide each individual to admission in their preferred college. Our top admission consultants are committed to serving each individual with the utmost integrity around the clock. Feel free to contact our admission consultant for any admission-related queries.
Frequently Asked question
Q. What is an MD Tropical Medicine?
A. MD Tropical medicine is the branch of medicine that deals with illnesses that are more common, more pervasive, or more difficult to treat in tropical and subtropical areas. engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with draining hematological conditions such as hemophilia, thalassemia, lymphomas, and leukemia (both indoors and out).
Q. What is the duration of the MD Tropical Medicine?
A. The duration of MD Tropical Medicine is 3 years.
Q. What is the expected salary range after completing an MD Tropical Medicine?
A. The Excepted salary range after completing MD Tropical Medicine is Between Rs. 4,00,000/- and Rs. 32,00,000/-
Q. What are the average fees for an MD Tropical Medicine?
A. A. The average fees range for MD Tropical Medicine is between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000/-
Q. What are the various job profiles offered by MD Tropical Medicine?
A. Various jobs offered by the MD Tropical Medicine are Senior Residents, Junior Consultants, Resident physicians, consultants, and visiting consultants.
Q. Can I go for MD without an MBBS?
A. No, in order to be enrolled in an MD course, one must have passed MBBS, which is an undergraduate medical course.