Command Hospital Kolkata, established in 2010, is a famous an institution dedicated to providing outstanding healthcare services. This hospital, affiliated with the significant West Bengal University of Health Sciences in Kolkata and officially recognised by the National Medical Commission, represents excellence in medical care and education.
Command Hospital in Kolkata combines cutting-edge medical technology and a dedication to compassionate patient care. Its affiliation with the prestigious institution, as well as its recognition by the national medical authority, demonstrate its unwavering commitment to the highest standards of medical practise and education. This institution has evolved as a pillar of quality healthcare in Kolkata’s thriving city.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered For PG Course
- 6 Internship Structure
- 7 MD Course Fees Structure
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 10 Command Hospital Kolkata– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 11 Command Hospital Kolkata– Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Process
- 13 Counselling Process
- 14 Round of Counselling
- 15 Documents Required For MD
- 16 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 Contact Details
- 19 MD College Predictor
- 20 MD Admission Consultant
- 21 FAQs
- 22 What is Command Hospital, Kolkata, and what is its primary focus?
- 23 Is Command Hospital, Kolkata, affiliated with a recognized university?
- 24 Is the Command Hospital, Kolkata recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
- 25 What medical courses are offered at Command Hospital, Kolkata, and what is the duration of these courses?
- 26 Does Command Hospital, Kolkata offer any community health programs or services to the local community?
- 27 Are there opportunities for medical students or interns to train or complete rotations at the Command Hospital, Kolkata?
|Name of Institute||Command Hospital Kolkata|
|Popular Name||Command Hospital|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Affiliated||West Bengal University of Health Sciences,Kolkata|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in West Bengal|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Contact Details||Address: Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Alipore, Kolkata – 700027 (West Bengal)|
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- West Bengal University of Health Sciences,Kolkata
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Government
Command Hospital, Kolkata, is equipped with a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art facilities aimed at providing top-quality healthcare services to its patients. These facilities include:
- Modern Wards and Inpatient Services: The hospital offers well-appointed wards and inpatient facilities to ensure comfort and a conducive environment for recovery.
- Specialized Medical Units: Various specialized medical units cater to a wide array of healthcare needs, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, and more.
- Surgical Theatres: The hospital features advanced operating theaters staffed by skilled surgical teams, enabling a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Diagnostic and Imaging Services: Command Hospital is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic and imaging services, including radiology, MRI, CT scans, and laboratory facilities, for accurate diagnoses.
- Emergency Care: A 24/7 emergency department is available to provide immediate medical attention and critical care when required.
- Rehabilitation Services: The hospital offers rehabilitation services, including physical therapy and occupational therapy, to aid in the recovery and well-being of patients.
- Mental Health Services: Trained psychologists and counselors are available to address mental health and emotional well-being concerns.
- Nutritional Services: Dietitians and nutritionists provide dietary guidance to support patients’ health and recovery.
- Pharmacy Services: An in-house pharmacy ensures easy access to prescribed medications for patients.
- Medical Education and Research: The hospital is committed to medical education and research, offering educational programs and contributing to advancements in healthcare.
- Outpatient Clinics: Various specialized outpatient clinics provide expert consultation and treatment for specific medical conditions.
- Childcare and Maternity Services: The hospital offers services dedicated to the healthcare needs of children and expectant mothers.
- Veterans and Armed Forces Support: Command Hospital serves the healthcare needs of veterans and members of the armed forces, ensuring their unique medical requirements are met.
- Community Health Programs: The hospital may engage in community health initiatives, health camps, and awareness programs to benefit the local community.
Faculty and Staff
Command Hospital, Kolkata, is staffed by a dedicated and highly qualified team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the best medical care and support to patients. The faculty and staff at the hospital include:
- Specialized Medical Practitioners: The hospital boasts a team of experienced medical specialists and consultants in various fields, such as internal medicine, surgery, cardiology, and more.
- Surgeons: Highly skilled surgeons, including general surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and specialized surgical teams, perform a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Nurses and Nursing Staff: Compassionate and trained nursing staff who provide round-the-clock care and support to patients during their hospital stay.
- Anesthetists: Anesthetists specialized in administering anesthesia for surgical procedures, ensuring patient safety and comfort.
- Radiologists and Imaging Technicians: Professionals responsible for conducting and interpreting diagnostic imaging tests, including X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans.
- Laboratory Technicians: Skilled technicians responsible for conducting various laboratory tests to aid in diagnosis and treatment.
- Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists: Experts in rehabilitation and therapy who assist in the recovery and improvement of patients’ physical and occupational functions.
- Psychologists and Counselors: Trained mental health professionals who provide psychological support and counseling services to address emotional and behavioral issues.
- Dietitians and Nutritionists: Experts who offer dietary guidance and nutritional support to patients to help manage medical conditions and promote overall health.
- Administrative Staff: A team of administrative professionals who ensure the smooth operation of the hospital, manage patient records, appointments, and administrative functions.
- Medical Educators and Researchers: The hospital’s commitment to medical education and research is upheld by a group of educators and researchers who contribute to training programs and advancements in healthcare.
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs): EMTs are available in the emergency department to provide immediate care and support during critical medical situations.
- Support Staff: This includes various support personnel, including cleaning and maintenance staff, security personnel, and others who contribute to the overall functioning of the hospital.
Course Offered For PG Course
|MS – ENT||3 years||3|
|MS – General Surgery||3 years||4|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||3 years||4|
|MD – Pathology||3 years||3|
|MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3 years||2|
|MD – Psychiatry||3 years||2|
|MD – General Medicine||3 years||4|
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years||3|
|MS – Ophthalmology||3 years||3|
|MS – Orthopaedics||3 years||2|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3 years||2|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MD Course Fees Structure
|MD – Paediatrics||Will Notified Soon|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
|Citizenship||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Permanent Residence||The candidate must have a permanent residence in the state of West Bengal or outside the state of West Bengal.|
|NEET PG Qualification||The candidate must have qualified in NEET PG Medical/Dental 2023.|
|MBBS/BDS Passing State||The candidate can be of any MBBS/BDS passing state.|
|Reservation||There is no reservation (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/OBCA/OBCB/PwD) in Private Management Quota seats.|
|Eligibility for State Quota Seats||Candidates who are eligible to participate in the West Bengal state quota seats 2023 are also eligible to participate in Private Management Quota seat allotment if they wish so.|
|Internship||Completion of one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March.|
|Private Medical College Eligibility||Any candidate who is a citizen of India and has permanent residence in the State of West Bengal or outside the State of West Bengal, who is qualified through NEET PG Medical/Dental 2023 can apply for the management quota of the Private Medical College in West Bengal (as applicable).|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Command Hospital Kolkata– Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Command Hospital Kolkata– Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
West Bengal NEET PG Counselling Process
Step 1: Online Registration & Application
- Visit the website https://wbmcc.nic.in and complete the online registration and application process within the scheduled time.
- Enter Roll No, Name, Date of birth in the New Registration click button.
- Provide additional information such as fathers/mothers name, address, phone no, internship completion details, etc.
- If any wrong information is provided, use the “edit registration details” button to correct it.
- Select whether you are an Indian or NRI/OCI/PIO, Open/In-service, Physically challenged or not, already pursuing any PG Medical course or not, etc.
- Submit the application and provide Caste status and EWS status afresh during the Online Application process of the counseling.
Step 2 (Payment of Requisite Fees, Obtaining Transaction ID, and Generation of Acknowledgement Receipt):
- After the online registration and application, the qualified and eligible candidates through NEET PG/MDS 2023 will be directed to the online payment system.
- The amount of payment of fees for counseling is Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand only), which is a one-time and non-refundable fee.
- The candidate must complete the payment of fees through the online payment gateway available on the website by selecting the appropriate mode of payment (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).
- After successful payment of fees, the candidate will receive a Transaction ID.
- The candidate must download and take a printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt for future reference.
Step 3 (Choice Filling and Locking):
- After successful payment and generation of the Acknowledgement Receipt, the candidate can log in again using the Roll Number and Password created during the registration process.
- The candidate must select the option for Choice Filling and enter the choices of courses and colleges in the order of preference.
- After entering the choices, the candidate must click on the “Save and Continue” button to proceed.
- The candidate must ensure that the choices are entered in the correct order of preference, as the seat allotment will be made based on the choices filled by the candidate.
- After entering the choices, the candidate must click on the “Lock” button to freeze the choices entered.
- The candidate will not be able to modify or change the choices once they are locked.
Step 4 (Seat Allotment):
- After the choice filling and locking process is completed, the seat allotment process will begin based on the merit, choices entered by the candidate, and availability of seats.
- The candidate can check the seat allotment result by logging in to the website using their Roll Number and Password.
- If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment, he/she must report to the allotted college within the specified time period with all the required documents.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she can participate in the further rounds of counseling for seat upgradation.
Step 5 (Reporting to the Allotted College):
- After the seat allotment process is completed, the candidate must report to the allotted college within the specified time period.
- The candidate must carry all the required documents in original and a set of photocopies for verification.
- The candidate must also carry the Admission Fees and Tuition Fees in the form of Demand Draft or online payment as specified by the college.
- If the candidate fails to report to the allotted college within the specified time period, the seat allotted to him/her will be canceled, and he/she will not be eligible for further rounds of counseling.
Round of Counselling
Round 1 counseling:
- Candidates must register and fill in their choices for colleges.
- Locked choices will be processed for seat allotment based on merit.
- Physical document verification will take place for selected candidates.
- Provisional and final lists will be published, and candidates on the final list can fill in their choices for the next round.
- If a candidate’s caste or PWD status is found to be inadequate during verification, they may be converted to a non-reserved candidate and may be out of the counseling process.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat, they must get admitted to that college and undergo another round of physical document verification.
Round 2 counseling:
- Candidates who were allotted seats in Round 1 but did not take admission are allowed to participate.
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in Round 1 but had filled in their choices are allowed to participate.
- Candidates who did not fill in their choices in Round 1 are allowed to participate.
- Candidates must register, fill in their choices, and undergo physical document verification again.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat, they must get admitted to that college and undergo another round of physical document verification.
Mop Up Round Counseling:
- Candidates who have not registered, verified themselves, or filled their choices in the first and second rounds can do so in the mop-up round.
- Candidates who were not allotted seats in the first and second rounds can participate in the mop-up round by fresh choice filling, without paying the counseling fee again.
- Candidates whose allotted seats were cancelled in the second round due to inadequate documentation but still remained eligible for subsequent rounds can participate in the mop-up round.
- Candidates who did not report during the second round can participate in the mop-up round, but they have to pay a penalty and verify their documents again.
- Candidates who were admitted after the second round are not allowed to participate in further counseling.
D) Physical Stray Vacancy Round Counseling:
- Only candidates who were not allotted seats or did not report in the mop-up round can participate in the physical stray vacancy round by physically reporting with original documents and fees for college admission.
- No fresh registration or fee payment is allowed in this round.
- The allotment of seats will be based on merit.
Documents Required For MD
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Command Hospital, Kolkata|
Command Hospital, Kolkata
- Address: Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Alipore, Kolkata – 700027 (West Bengal)
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: https://www.echs.gov.in/
MD College Predictor
- MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
- The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
- An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
- They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
What is Command Hospital, Kolkata, and what is its primary focus?
Command Hospital, Kolkata, is a prominent healthcare institution with a focus on providing medical services, specialized medical education, and research in various medical disciplines.
Is Command Hospital, Kolkata, affiliated with a recognized university?
Yes, the hospital is affiliated with the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata, ensuring high academic standards and quality medical education.
Is the Command Hospital, Kolkata recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
Yes, Command Hospital, Kolkata, is recognized by the National Medical Commission, which signifies its adherence to national medical standards.
What medical courses are offered at Command Hospital, Kolkata, and what is the duration of these courses?
The Command Hospital, Kolkata offers various medical courses such as MS, MD, and others, with the durations of 3 years
Does Command Hospital, Kolkata offer any community health programs or services to the local community?
Some healthcare institutions engage in community outreach programs, health camps, and awareness initiatives. It’s advisable to inquire if Command Hospital, Kolkata, offers such services.
Are there opportunities for medical students or interns to train or complete rotations at the Command Hospital, Kolkata?
The Command Hospital, Kolkata may offer training opportunities for medical students and interns. Prospective trainees can inquire about such programs.