Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony, founded in 2004, is a Delhi University-affiliated institution with official recognition from the National Medical Commission. This institution has a lofty goal of becoming a healthcare industry leader by providing patient-centered, cost-effective healthcare in a safe setting. Their objective is to provide super-specialty services while utilising cutting-edge technology to provide the finest patient care possible.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is committed to continual improvement, as evidenced by staff training across all categories and the incorporation of cutting-edge treatment technologies. The institution also aspires to be a top paediatric referral centre by cultivating an atmosphere conducive to teaching and research in paediatric sub-specialties.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya takes satisfaction in offering an MD course in Paediatrics, hence contributing to the education and training of future medical professionals. Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is committed to promoting a better, more prosperous future for children and their families while continuing their purpose of providing excellence in healthcare.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course offers for PG Course
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 8 Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 9 Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 10 Counselling Process
- 11 Documents Required For MD/MS
- 12 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 13 Contact Details
- 14 Ranking & Reputation
- 15 MD College Predictor
- 16 MD Admission Consultant
- 17 FAQs
- 18 What is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya?
- 19 Is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya affiliated with a university?
- 20 What medical specialties does the hospital offer?
- 21 Are there teaching and research programs at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya?
- 22 Are there facilities for radiology and pathology testing on-site?
- 23 Is the hospital open to the public, or is it only for certain patients?
- 24 Is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya a government or private institution?
|Name of Institute||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony|
|Popular Name||CNBC, Geeta Colony|
|Location||Geeta Colony, Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MD (Doctor of Medicine)|
|Contact Details||Address: Govt. Of NCT of Delhi. Geeta Colony, Delhi -110031|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Delhi University
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Government
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, located in Delhi, India, is a pediatric hospital that offers a range of medical facilities and services for children. Some of the key facilities and services provided by this hospital include:
- Pediatric Care: The hospital specializes in providing comprehensive medical care for infants, children, and adolescents. This includes both outpatient and inpatient services.
- Emergency Services: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has a dedicated pediatric emergency department to handle critical and urgent cases.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU): The hospital is equipped with a NICU to care for premature babies and newborns with medical conditions.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU): PICU facilities are available for critically ill children who require intensive medical attention.
- Surgical Services: The hospital offers pediatric surgical services, including both minor and major surgeries.
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Services: Various diagnostic and laboratory services are available to aid in the accurate diagnosis of pediatric illnesses.
- Radiology Services: Radiology facilities, including X-rays and ultrasound, are available for diagnostic purposes.
- Specialized Clinics: Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya hosts various specialized clinics to address specific pediatric health issues, such as cardiology, neurology, and orthopedics.
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical therapy and rehabilitation services are available to assist children in recovering from injuries and surgeries.
- Immunization and Preventive Care: The hospital offers immunization services to protect children from preventable diseases and provides guidance on preventive healthcare.
- Pediatric Ward: Inpatient facilities are available for children who need to be admitted for treatment or observation.
- Child Psychiatry Services: The hospital also provides psychiatric services to address the mental health needs of children and adolescents.
- Nutritional Counseling: Nutritional support and counseling are available to address dietary and growth-related concerns.
- Support Services: Social workers and counselors are often on hand to provide support and guidance to children and their families.
Faculty and Staff
The faculty and staff at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya are an essential part of the institution’s commitment to providing quality healthcare and medical education. Here’s an overview of the various professionals you can typically find on the team:
- Medical Doctors: These are the core healthcare providers, including pediatricians, surgeons, anesthesiologists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and more, specializing in various medical fields.
- Nurses: Registered nurses and nurse practitioners play a crucial role in patient care, administering treatments, and monitoring patient well-being.
- Therapists: Occupational therapists and physiotherapists assist patients in their rehabilitation and recovery processes.
- Clinical Psychologists: These professionals offer mental health support, counseling, and therapy for patients and their families.
- Dietitians: Dietitians and nutritionists provide dietary guidance and support to patients, especially important in pediatrics.
- Pathologists: These experts are responsible for conducting diagnostic tests and analyzing laboratory results.
- Radiologists: Radiologists interpret medical images such as X-rays, MRIs, and CT scans.
- Administrative and Support Staff: These include receptionists, administrative personnel, and maintenance and support staff, who ensure the smooth functioning of the institution.
- Teaching Faculty: For medical education, there are professors and lecturers responsible for teaching and training medical students.
- Research Staff: In institutions with a focus on research, there are researchers, research assistants, and laboratory technicians working on medical research projects.
- Management and Leadership: Hospital administrators and managers oversee the overall operation of the institution.
Course offers for PG Course
|MD – Paediatrics||3 years||4|
Official notifications and guidelines for Delhi NEET PG Counselling eligibility criteria are provided by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) or the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the specific eligibility requirements. Here’s the Details about the eligibility criteria for Delhi NEET PG Counselling;
|Delhi University Quota||The candidate must have passed the final M.B.B.S. examination (for MD/MS/Diploma Course) and BDS examination (for MDS Course) from the University of Delhi.The candidate must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2023* (for MDS Course).The candidate must submit their internship completion certificate at the time of admission.|
|All India Quota||The candidate must have passed the final M.B.B.S. examination (for MD/MS/Diploma Course) and BDS examination (for MDS Course) from a recognized Institution/University.The candidate must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship as on 31.03.2031* (for MDS Course) The candidate must submit their internship completion certificate at the time of admission.|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Candidates must register themselves on https://fmsc.ac.in/ Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Govt. of India) to participate in counseling for PG (Degree/Diploma) courses for both 50% Delhi University Quota and 50% All India Quota.
Admissions for 50% Delhi University Quota:
Only candidates allotted seats in colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi after successful allotment of seats by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India) / Delhi University are required to register themselves for admission online at the website www.fmsc.ac.in (Application for admission to PG(MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) for 50% Delhi University Quota). They must complete the registration by uploading their documents, photographs, signatures, etc. and making online payment of University Annual Fees of Rs. 15,600/- (Rupees fifteen thousand six hundred only).
Admissions for 50% All India Quota:
Only candidates allotted seats in colleges affiliated to the University of Delhi after successful allotment of seats by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India) / Delhi University are required to register themselves for admission online at the website www.fmsc.ac.in (Application for admission to PG(MD/MS/Diploma/MDS) for 50% All India Quota). They must complete the registration by uploading their documents, photographs, signatures, etc. and making online payment of University Annual Fees of Rs. 15,600/- (Rupees fifteen thousand six hundred only).
Admission Process after successful Allotment of seats by MCC/Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Government of India):
- All candidates seeking admission to Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS courses must register online at www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Online registration details for admission to Post-graduate (Degree/Diploma) and MDS courses are available on www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in.
- As a first-time user, the candidate must create login details by providing the NEET-PG / NEET-MDS 2021 Roll No. and Date of Birth on the “Confirm your Information” webpage. If the details are correct, the candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further. On the “New Registration” page, the candidate must enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID and create a password (of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose.
- After successful registration, the applicant must log in using their “registered email-id” and create a “password” to fill out the online registration form.
- The applicant must click “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form.
- The same login information must be used every time to log in to the applicant’s account.
- The applicant must upload the required documents, including a passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB), scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB), self-attested copies of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate, self-attested copy of a certificate in support of educational qualifications, self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations, etc.
Documents Required For MD/MS
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony
- Address: Govt. Of NCT of Delhi. Geeta Colony, Delhi -110031
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: http://www.cnbchospital.in/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Geeta Colony|
MD College Predictor
- MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
- The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
- An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
- They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
What is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya?
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is a healthcare institution located in Delhi, India. It offers a wide range of medical services with a focus on pediatrics and child health.
Is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya affiliated with a university?
Yes, it is affiliated with Delhi University, which helps ensure high academic and medical standards.
What medical specialties does the hospital offer?
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya provides a variety of medical specialties, including pediatrics, surgery, anesthesia, dermatology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, and more.
Are there teaching and research programs at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya?
Yes, the institution is committed to education and research, providing opportunities for medical students and researchers in pediatric sub-specialties.
Are there facilities for radiology and pathology testing on-site?
Yes, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has radiology services for medical imaging and a pathology laboratory for diagnostic testing.
Is the hospital open to the public, or is it only for certain patients?
The hospital is open to the public and provides medical services to a wide range of patients, including children and adults.
Is Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya a government or private institution?
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is typically a government-run healthcare institution, which often translates to accessible and affordable healthcare services.