Autonomous State Medical College Society Etah established in 2021, is one of the leading medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college was founded with the intention of providing quality education to students who will contribute to the community. The college is affiliated with the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University in Lucknow and has received National Medical Commission recognition.
The mission of the college is to provide top-notch medical education to its students, foster a culture of innovation and research, and encourage community involvement and service. The college’s vision is to become a leading institution of medical education and research, committed to improving healthcare outcomes for. The college is dedicated to creating compassionate and highly qualified medical professionals who will improve society’s health and welfare.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 Fees Structure
- 8 Counselling Process
- 9 Registration Fee
- 10 About MCC
- 11 MCC NEET Counselling Registration
- 12 MCC Counselling Fees Structure
- 13 Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
- 14 Contact Details
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Documents Required
- 17 Frequently Asked Question
- 17.1 Q: What courses are offered at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
- 17.2 Q: What are the fees for various courses offered at the medical college?
- 17.3 Q:Is a hostel available at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
- 17.4 Q: What is seat intake capacity for undergraduate course at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
- 17.5 Q:Is the college recognized by National Medical Commission?
- 17.6 Q:What is the admission process for Autonomous State Medical College Society?
- 17.7 Q:Is any university affiliated with the college?
|Name of Institute||Autonomous State Medical College Society Etah|
|Popular Name||Autonomous State Medical College Society, Etah|
|Year of Establishment||2021|
|Affiliated to||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Contact||Address: 112 Nagla Padihar, Sirao Mahrara Link road Sakeet, Etah Uttar Pradesh 207001 Etah|
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University
Approved by: National Medical Commission
Aid Status: Government
Library: The college has a modern library that is well-stocked with publications, books, and online sources about medicine and related fields.
Laboratories: The college has state-of-the-art labs for a variety of departments, including pathology, microbiology, anatomy, and physiology.
Hospital resources: The college has a well-equipped hospital with all the required medical resources to meet the community’s healthcare needs.
Hostel accommodations: The college offers its students hostel accommodations, with separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are furnished with all the necessities, including furniture for studying, storage, and recreation.
Sports facilities: The college offers facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports like badminton, cricket, football, basketball, and table tennis to its students.
Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria where students and staff can get hygienic food and drinks.
Transportation: The college offers buses and other vehicles for use in commuting to and from the college, as well as transportation services for its staff and students.
Faculty and Staff
The Autonomous State Medical College Society, Etah, is supported by a team of qualified and dedicated faculty and staff members who play a crucial role in imparting quality education and ensuring the smooth functioning of the college.
Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors: The faculty members are in charge of supervising students’ academic endeavours, conducting research, and instructing medical subjects. They frequently contribute to the curriculum’s development and have expertise in particular medical specialties.
Lecturers: Lecturers support the teaching of a variety of subjects and may have a speciality in a particular area of medicine. They aid in the delivery of lectures and practical sessions and support students’ learning.
Clinical Instructors: Students are supervised by clinical instructors during their clinical rotations and practical training. They oversee clinical procedures, provide hands-on training, and make sure that students acquire the necessary abilities and information in a clinical setting.
Administrative Staff: Members of the administrative staff manage the college’s daily administrative tasks, such as admissions, record-keeping, planning, finances, and general coordination. They are essential to the institution’s efficient operation.
Support Staff: Individuals who contribute to the overall operation and maintenance of the college are referred to as support staff. They include maintenance personnel, security personnel, library staff, and other people.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For Undergraduate Courses
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||100|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||15 days|
|Elective posting||15 days|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
For Undergraduate courses
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Here is the step-by-step process of Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling:
Registration: Candidates have to register themselves on the official website of DMET Uttar Pradesh. They need to enter their NEET roll number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, and other personal details.
The registration process for Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling is conducted online and candidates who have qualified the NEET exam and are eligible as per the eligibility criteria can participate in the counselling process. Here are the steps to register for Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling:
- Visit the official website of DMET Uttar Pradesh at https://upneet.gov.in.
- Click on the link for UP NEET Counselling Registration.
- Enter your NEET Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, and other details as asked.
- Choose a password and security question and answer.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- A registration number and password will be generated, which will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Log in to your account using the registration number and password.
- Complete the remaining steps of the registration process, which include entering your personal, academic, and contact details.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Take a printout of the registration form and keep it for future reference.
- It is important to fill in all the details correctly during the registration process as any incorrect information may lead to rejection of the application.
Choice Filling and Locking: After registration, candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges and courses as per their preference. Candidates can add, delete, or modify their choices until the locking of the choices.
Seat Allotment: Based on the choices filled by the candidates and their rank in the NEET exam, seats are allotted to the candidates in the order of merit. Candidates will receive a provisional seat allotment letter, which will specify the college and course allotted to them.
Document Verification: Candidates have to visit the allotted college for document verification. They have to carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification.
Reporting to Allotted College: After the document verification process, candidates have to report to the allotted college within the specified time period. Candidates have to pay the admission fee and complete the admission formalities.
Second Round Counselling: In case any seats are left vacant after the first round of counselling, a second round of counselling will be conducted. Candidates who did not participate in the first round of counselling can also participate in the second round.
Mop-Up Round Counselling: If there are any vacant seats after the second round of counselling, a mop-up round counselling will be conducted.
MCC 15 % AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Class 12 credential or equivalent from a recognized board or institution. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
|Domicile||Certificate is not required for those candidates who have passed high school/ intermit from Uttar Pradesh state, but those candidates who have passed high school/intermit from Uttar Pradesh state do not need a domicile certificate.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2022
MBBS College Predictor
MBBS College Predictor is a tool or software that helps students predict which MBBS colleges they are likely to get admission in based on their NEET UG score, preferred location, and category. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off date, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of BDS colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
The MBBS College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MBBS Admission Consultant
MBBS Admission Consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) courses in India. Our consultant typically has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of medical education and can help students navigate the complex admissions process. Helping students choose the right colleges based on their academic record, career goals, and personal preferences.
Assisting students with the application process, including filling out application forms, writing personal statements, and gathering necessary documents. Our top admission consultants are committed to serving each individual with the utmost integrity around the clock. Feel free to contact our admission consultant for any admission-related queries.
Autonomous State Medical College Society, Etah
- Address: 112 Nagla Padihar, Sirao Mahrara Link road Sakeet, Etah Uttar Pradesh 207001 Etah
- Website: https://www.upums.ac.in/
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Autonomous State Medical College Society, Etah|
For UG Course
- NEET Exam Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card (Result copy released by NTA)
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- A valid photo Id proof (Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Form of online registration ( Counseling)
- Security Money Demand Draft (DD)
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What courses are offered at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
A: The Autonomous State Medical College Society offers undergraduate course such as MBBS
Q: What are the fees for various courses offered at the medical college?
A: Autonomous State Medical College Society charge Rs. 36,000/- for Undergraduate course (MBBS)
Q:Is a hostel available at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
A: Yes, Autonomous State Medical College Society provide hostel facility to both Male and female.
Q: What is seat intake capacity for undergraduate course at Autonomous State Medical College Society?
A: The seat intake capacity for undergraduate is 100 at Autonomous State Medical College Society.
Q:Is the college recognized by National Medical Commission?
A:Yes, Autonomous State Medical College Society is recognized by National Medical Commission.
Q:What is the admission process for Autonomous State Medical College Society?
A:The admission process for Autonomous State Medical College Society is based on the NEET entrance exam. Students who have qualified for NEET are eligible to apply for admission.
Q:Is any university affiliated with the college?
A: Yes, Autonomous State Medical College Society is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University