Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack is a well-known institute for cancer care and education. This centre, which was founded in 1973, has an affiliation with Utkal University and has been recognised by the National Medical Commission. Its purpose is to lead the fight against cancer by delivering specialised care, undertaking pioneering research, and providing outstanding oncology education.
The faculty and staff at Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre are a formidable force in the fight against cancer. The college has a committed team of professional teachers, clinical experts, research scholars, and administrative staff. This team is critical in providing high-quality patient care, changing the future of cancer therapy, and developing the next generation of healthcare professionals. The faculty and staff contribute greatly to the center’s aim of enhancing cancer care and research in the region via their combined knowledge and dedication.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Course Offered For PG Course
- 6 Internship Structure
- 7 MD/MS Course Fees Structure
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 NEET PG Cut-Off
- 10 Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
- 11 Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 12 Counselling Process
- 13 Documents Required For MD/MS
- 14 MCC 50% AIQ Quota
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 MD College Predictor
- 18 MD Admission Consultant
- 19 FAQs
- 20 Where is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre located?
- 21 Which university is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre affiliated with?
- 22 What medical courses are offered at Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre?
- 23 How long is the duration of the MD and M.Ch courses at the center?
- 24 Is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
- 25 Does the center provide accommodation for students?
|Name of Institute||Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack|
|Popular Name||AHRCC, Cuttack|
|Year of Establishment||1973|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Odisha|
|Entrance Exam for PG Course||NEET PG Exam|
|Course||MD & MS Course|
|Contact Details||Address: Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Road, Manglabag Cuttack-753007 (Odisha) Cuttack|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Utkal University
- Approved by:- National Medical Commission
- Aid Status:- Government
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre in Cuttack takes pride in offering a comprehensive range of modern facilities that cater to the diverse needs of cancer care, medical education, and research. These state-of-the-art facilities include:
- Advanced Cancer Treatment: The center is equipped with cutting-edge technology for cancer diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation, ensuring that patients receive the best care available.
- Research Laboratories: To foster innovation and scientific advancements, the center provides well-equipped research laboratories where experts conduct studies to improve cancer care.
- Lecture Halls: Spacious and well-furnished lecture halls create an ideal environment for medical education, conferences, and knowledge-sharing.
- Library Resources: A well-stocked library offers a wealth of medical literature, research materials, and academic resources to support the learning and research endeavors of students and faculty.
- Rehabilitation Centers: The center houses rehabilitation centers to aid patients in their recovery and enhance their quality of life during and after cancer treatment.
- Clinical and Surgical Infrastructure: Modern clinical facilities and surgical units are available to ensure the effective diagnosis and treatment of cancer patients.
- Hostel Accommodations: Accommodation facilities are provided for students, faculty, and visiting scholars, making it convenient for individuals from various locations.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria offers a variety of dining options, providing a convenient and comfortable space for refreshments and meals.
- Security Measures: A dedicated security team maintains a safe environment within the premises, ensuring the well-being of all visitors, patients, students, and staff.
- Technical Support: Technical support professionals are on hand to address IT and technology-related needs, ensuring that the institution’s technological infrastructure functions seamlessly.
Faculty and Staff
- Experienced Faculty: The institution’s faculty comprises seasoned professors and lecturers who mentor and educate the next generation of healthcare professionals.
- Clinical and Research Staff: This dedicated team actively engages in pioneering research and provides specialized care to cancer patients, advancing the field of oncology.
- Administrative Support: Administrative personnel ensure the seamless operation of the center, facilitating the institution’s educational and research activities.
- Support Staff: Technical experts and librarians play vital roles in creating a conducive environment for learning and research.
Course Offered For PG Course
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MD/MS Course Fees Structure
|Fee Description||Amount (in INR)|
|Admission fees (onetime)||Rs. 3,000|
|Consolidated tuition fees (per annum)||Rs. 35,000|
|Library fees (per annum)||Rs. 1,500|
|Journal fees (per annum)||Rs. 2,000|
|Fees for issue of Identity card (onetime)||Rs. 100|
|College Security Deposit (one time & refundable)||Rs. 15,000|
|PG Students’ Union fees (onetime)||Rs. 1,000|
|Students’ Dramatic Society fees (one time)||Rs. 500|
|Students’ Academic Society fees (one time)||Rs. 500|
|Odisha Red Cross Society fees (onetime)||Rs. 200|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500.
|Eligibility Criteria for NEET-PG 2023||Details|
|Possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate||Recognized under the NMC Act, 2019 or the repealed Indian Medical Council Act, 1956|
|Registration Certificate||Possession of permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the NMC or the erstwhile Medical Council of India or State Medical Council|
|Qualifying Criteria||General/EWS- 50th percentileSC/ST/OBC (Including PwD of SC/ST/OBC) -40th percentileUR PwD- 45th percentile|
|Completion of Internship||Completion of one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2023|
|Ineligibility||Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-PG 2023 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counseling|
|Non-recognized Qualifications||Candidates with qualifications not recognized under the NMC Act, 2019 or the repealed Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 shall be summarily rejected|
|No Canvassing||Candidates should not canvass for appearing in NEET-PG 2023|
|Dates for Internship||The dates indicated for 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship in the application form shall be treated as final|
|Certificate Submission||Candidates are required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling/admission in allotted Medical College/Institute|
NEET PG Cut-Off
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack – Cut Off 2022 (AIQ Quota)
|Category||Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre Cuttack – Cut Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
Counselling process for admission to various courses in the state of Odisha in compliance with the order of the Honourable Supreme Court of India. The counselling process consists of four rounds: two online rounds, a mop-up round, and a stray vacancy round.
Step 1: Candidate Registration
All candidates who want to participate in counselling must register on the DMET website and create a username and password for logging in to the online counselling site.
Step 2: Online Application Form
After logging in to the site, candidates must fill out the online application form and submit it by clicking the “submit” button. They should take a printout of the online application form.
Step 3: Document Verification
Candidates must attend the document verification session, either virtual or physical, and get their online application authenticated. They must deposit the counselling/application fees of Rs. 2500/- along with self-attested copies of documents and originals. Only after successful verification of documents and online grievance redressal will the candidate become eligible, and their name will appear in the merit list. Candidates who fail to attend the document verification session on the scheduled dates will not appear in the merit list and cannot participate in choice lock and subsequent counselling and admission processes.
Step 4: Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates must submit their choice of course and college in order of preference on the online site and lock the choice.
Step 5: College and Course Allotment
College and course will be allotted on merit and choice basis. The candidate can download the allotment-cum-admission letter and personally appear before the Convenor on the notified date, time and venue along with required admission fees for provisional admission.
Step 6: Provisional Admission
The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted within the stipulated date and submit a copy of the provisional admission letter for completion of the admission process at the institutional level.
Step 7: Reporting to the Institution
The candidate must report before the authority of the institution allotted within the stipulated date and submit a copy of the provisional admission letter for completion of the admission process at the institutional level
Step 8: Upgradation and Surrender of Seat
Candidates in the first round can upgrade by submitting new choices in the second round, with resulting vacancies added to the mop-up round. No candidate in the second round can resign to participate in All India Counselling, and those with All-India seats cannot participate in subsequent state rounds. Candidates in the first or second round can surrender their seat before the mop-up round for a 90% refund of admission fees. Resignation or failure to report to the college after the mop-up round results
Step 9: Mop-Up Counselling
The Mop Up Counseling procedure shall be carried out in accordance with the Convener’s directives. On the online platform, candidates must lock their selections after submitting them in the order of their preferences. Candidates who have already taken admission in earlier rounds of counseling and who have paid their admission and CLC fees are required to deposit differential fees or will receive a refund of any differential fees that were paid.
Documents Required For MD/MS
- Data sheet of PG Medical issued by CEE.
- Date of Birth Proof: Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Senior
- Secondary Certificate/Indian Passport/Birth certificate.
- MBBS Degree /Pass Certificate
- House Surgeoncy (CRRI) Certificate.
- NEET (PG) Score Sheet.
- Original “Transfer Certificate” from the institution last studied.
- Relieving order from the institution last worked for those in Government service
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
MCC 50% AIQ Quota
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MCC is responsible for conducting online counselling for admission of 50% of seats to various postgraduate medical and dental courses in India, including MBBS and BDS, through the NEET UG and NEET PG exams, respectively.
The MCC conducts centralized counselling for the 50% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in government medical and dental colleges across India, as well as for seats in Deemed and Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges. The counselling process involves registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and admission to the allotted colleges.
MCC NEET Counselling Registration
MCC holds four rounds of NEET-UG counseling for AIQ, including a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. Following the completion of Round 2, the MCC will fill the remaining seats in a mop-up round and a stray vacancy round. The following steps must be taken:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of MCC (https://mcc.nic.in/) and click on the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- New registration: Click on “New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as personal details, contact details, NEET exam details, and security pin. After filling in all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Login credentials: After successful registration, a new page will appear with your login credentials. Use these credentials to log in and fill in your choices of colleges and courses.
- Choice filling: Fill in your preferred colleges and courses in order of priority. You can choose as many choices as you want.
- Locking of choices: After you have filled in your choices, you need to lock them by clicking on the “Lock Choices” button. Once the choices are locked, you cannot make any changes.
- Seat allotment: The MCC conducts the seat allotment process based on your rank, category, and the choices filled by you. You will be able to see your seat allotment result on the official website.
- Reporting to the allotted college: If you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, you need to report to the allotted college within the specified time with all the required documents and pay the admission fee.
MCC Counselling Fees Structure
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 5,000/-|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University Candidates||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre, Cuttack|
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre,Cuttack
- Address: Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Road, Manglabag Cuttack-753007 (Odisha) Cuttack
- Email: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website: http://www.ahrcc.in/
MD College Predictor
- MD College Predictor is a online tool that helps students predict which medical colleges they are likely to get admission to for Doctor of Medicine programs based on their NEET PG score, category, and preferred location. The predictor tool uses the previous year’s cut-off data, admission trends, and other relevant factors to generate a list of MD colleges that match the student’s score and preferences.
- The MD College Predictor tool helps students make informed decisions about their admission process by giving them an idea of the colleges they may get admission to. It also helps them plan their application process by shortlisting colleges based on their preferences and eligibility criteria.
MD Admission Consultant
- An MD admission consultant is a professional who provides guidance and assistance to students seeking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD) programs in India. Our consultant have extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Medical education and can help students navigate the complex admission process.
- They provide expert advice, support, and guidance throughout the admission process, helping students make informed decisions and achieve their academic and career goals.
Where is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre located?
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre is situated in Cuttack, Orissa.
Which university is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre affiliated with?
The center is affiliated with Utkal University.
What medical courses are offered at Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre?
The center offers courses like MD in Pathology, MD in Anaesthesiology, M.Ch in Gynaecological Oncology, and M.Ch in Surgical Oncology.
How long is the duration of the MD and M.Ch courses at the center?
The MD courses have a duration of 3 years.
Is Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)?
Yes, the center holds recognition by the NMC for its courses.
Does the center provide accommodation for students?
Acharya Harihar Regional Cancer Centre may offer hostel facilities for students. It’s recommended to get in touch with the center to inquire about accommodation availability.