Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal which was founded in 2011, aims to provide the highest quality education in dentistry courses where clinical-intensive programs are taught by specialists who provide high-quality instruction with a personal touch. The college is affiliated with Manipur University and has National Dental Commission, New Delhi, recognition.
The college has provided students with a tranquil and nutritious learning environment, which makes a significant contribution to students having access to the best infrastructure to help them excel both professionally and personally. The college has built a solid reputation and popularity in the country’s northeast.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 Courses Offered And Seat Intake
- 6 Course Syllabus
- 7 BDS Internship
- 8 Fees Structure
- 9 Manipur NEET Counseling 2023
- 10 Counselling Registration
- 11 Counselling Process
- 12 Documents Required
- 13 Counselling Fee
- 14 MCC Counselling Process
- 15 Eligibility Criteria
- 16 NEET UG Cutoff 2023
- 17 Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
- 18 Contact Details
- 19 Ranking & Reputation
- 20 NEET College Predictors
- 21 NEET Rank Predictors
- 22 Expert Admission Consultants
- 23 Frequently Asked Question
- 23.1 Q. When was the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal , established?
- 23.2 Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
- 23.3 Q. The Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is affiliated with which university?
- 23.4 Q. What is the location of the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
- 23.5 Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
- 23.6 Q. What is the official website for the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
- 23.7 Q. Does the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal have a hostel?
|Name of Institute||Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal|
|Popular Name||Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated to||Manipur University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Manipur|
|Contact||Address: Lamphelpat, Imphal- 795004, Manipur, India |
Admission Helpline Number: 9667542500
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Manipur
- Approved by: National Dental Commission, New Delhi
- Aid Status: Private
- Sports Facilities
- Presentation Hall
- Student Hostels
- Lecture Halls
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff As faculty, they are responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of dental education at Dental College, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal. All campus faculty adhere to the following policies, which are applicable:
- College faculty are well-trained and experienced individuals with extensive knowledge of the Dental field who are always willing to indulge and prepare students for their professional careers.
- The college faculty is always encouraging students to take on new challenges, giving them the insights they need to improve on both a personal and professional level.
- In addition to faculty members, the institute has a non-technical staff that provides a healthy learning environment for students to grow into professional candidates for their future endeavors.
- Faculties are always keen on the practical and sensible approach to the subject when teaching specific material. Furthermore, the faculty places a greater emphasis on ongoing education in order to promote the efficient use of existing resources.
Courses Offered And Seat Intake
For UG Courses
|BDS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||50|
For UG Course
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year||Third Year|
|General Human Anatomy including Embryology and Histology||General Pathology and Microbiology||General Medicine||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics|
|General Human Physiology and Biochemistry||General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics||General Surgery||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery|
|Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology||Dental Materials||Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology||Oral Medicine and Radiology|
|–||Pre-clinical Prosthodontics||–||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|–||Pre clinical Conservative Dentistry||–||Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry|
|–||–||–||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge|
|–||–||–||Public Health Dentistry|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||1 Month|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||1 ½ Months|
|Prosthodontics||1 ½ Months|
|Conservative Dentistry||1 Month|
|Community Dentistry/Rural Services||15 days|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||1 Month|
For UG courses
|Admission Fee||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Library Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Hostel Est. Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|University Enrollment Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|University Sport Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|University Cultural Fee||Rs. 60/-|
|RIMS Suit||Rs. 5000/-|
|House T-Shirt||Rs. 500/-|
|Magazine Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Annual Meet||Rs. 500/-|
|Health Care||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Games Fee (Institute)||Rs. 5,00/-|
|Union Fee (Institute)||Rs. 1,00/-|
|Hostel Caution (Security Deposit)||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Mess Caution||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Laboratory Caution||Rs. 3,000/-|
Manipur NEET Counseling 2023
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
- Go to the official website designated for Manipur NEET Counseling 2023 (Click Here). You can search for it online.
Step 2: Registration
- Look for the “Registration” or “New Candidate Registration” link on the website’s homepage and click on it.
Step 3: Enter Details
- Fill in the required information accurately. This typically includes your NEET roll number, name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and other details as requested.
Step 4: Create a Password
- Create a strong password for your account, following the specified criteria (usually a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters).
Step 5: Verify Information
- Double-check all the details you’ve entered to ensure accuracy.
Step 6: Submit
- Once you’re confident that the information is correct, click the “Submit” or “Register” button.
Step 7: Confirmation
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message or email. This confirmation may include a unique registration ID or reference number.
Step 1: Log In
- Visit the official website for Manipur NEET Counseling (Click Here) and log in using your NEET roll number and the password you created during registration.
Step 2: Personal Details Verification
- Verify your personal information displayed on the dashboard. Ensure it’s accurate.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Select and prioritize your preferred medical and dental colleges and courses from the available options based on your NEET rank.
Step 4: Lock Choices
- After making your selections, lock your choices within the specified deadline. Once locked, you can’t change them.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Wait for the counseling authority to announce the seat allotment results. You’ll be informed about the college and course allocated to you.
Step 6: Accept or Reject Allotment
- If you’re satisfied with the allotted seat, you can choose to accept it. If not, you may reject it and participate in subsequent counseling rounds.
Step 7: Reporting
- If you accept the allotted seat, follow the instructions provided to report to the allocated college within the given timeframe. You may need to pay admission fees and provide necessary documents.
Step 8: Subsequent Rounds (Optional)
- If you reject the initial seat allotment or wish to participate in further rounds, you can do so. Repeat the choice filling and seat allotment process for subsequent rounds.
Step 9: Final Reporting
- Once you are satisfied with the seat allotted to you, complete the final reporting process at the allocated college to confirm your admission.
- 3 recent passport size photographs (including one 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Age proof Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Marksheet of the qualifying exam
- SC / ST Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman / Armed Forces Personnel Certificate
- Meritorious Sportsperson Certificate
- Banker’s Cheque / Demand Draft / By Cash
- Domicile / Residential / Employment Certificate (as per enclosed formats)
- Mark sheets of 10 + 2 / B.Sc. & earlier qualifying exam. (For B.Sc.Candidates)
- Admit Card of the qualifying exam. (pending declaration of result)
- Disability Certificate (To obtain from the Medical Board, Medical Directorate, Lamphel).
- OBC Certificate
- NEET Score Card
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:ROUND-1:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). In addition, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years.|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognized board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include biology, chemistry, English, and physics as core subjects.A minimum of 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for physically disabled candidates.|
|Domicile||For Manipur NEET admission , the candidate must be a genuine resident of the state. However, applicants from all North-East states, including Sikkim, are eligible to apply for admission to the Regional Institute of Medical Sciences.|
NEET UG Cutoff 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal Cut-Off 2022 (MCC)
|Rounds||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round||Stray Vacancy-1||Stray Vacancy-1|
Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal
- Address: Lamphelpat, Imphal- 795004, Manipur, India
- Website: http://dentalcollege.rims.edu.in/
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no: 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When was the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal , established?
A. The Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal was established in 2011.
Q. What Are the Fees for UG Courses at the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
A. The fees for Ug courses at Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal , are Rs. 29,110/-
Q. The Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is affiliated with which university?
A. Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal, is affiliated with Manipur University
Q. What is the location of the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
A. The location of the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is in Lamphelpat, Imphal- 795004, Manipur, India
Q. What is the intake capacity for the BDS course at the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
A. The intake capacity for the BDS course at the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal is 50 students.
Q. What is the official website for the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal?
A. The official website for the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal, is http://dentalcollege.rims.edu.in/
Q. Does the Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal have a hostel?
A. Yes ,Dental College of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal does provide a hostel facility for both males and females