University College of Medical Sciences Delhi (UCMS) is a well-known dental school in Delhi, India. The college was established in 1972. The college has highly qualified and well-trained faculty to provide students with an excellent dental education. The college is affiliated with Delhi University and has National Dental Commission recognition.
The college also provides a variety of extracurricular activities that complement its academic programmes and allow students to develop holistically. UCMS, for example, has student-led clubs and societies that cater to a wide range of interests, including cultural clubs, sports clubs, music and dance clubs, literary clubs, and more.These clubs allow students to pursue their interests, showcase their talents, and foster a sense of community.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition & Aid Status
- 3 Facilities and Infrastructure
- 4 Faculty and staff
- 5 Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
- 6 Delhi NEET COunselling 2023
- 7 Counselling Registration
- 8 Counselling Registration Fees
- 9 Counselling Process
- 10 Documents Required
- 11 Counselling Fee
- 12 Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
- 13 NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
- 14 Contact Details
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 NEET College Predictors
- 17 NEET Rank Predictors
- 18 Expert Admission Consultants
- 19 Frequently Asked Question
- 20 Q: What courses are offered at University College of Medical Sciences ?
- 21 Q:Is there a hostel facility available at the University College of Medical Sciences ?
- 22 Q:What academic programmes are offered at University College of Medical Sciences?
- 23 Q: Is college affiliated with any university?
- 24 Q:What is the duration of the University College of Medical Sciences' MDS programme?
|Name of Institute||University College of Medical Sciences Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1972|
|Affiliated to||Delhi University|
|Approved by||National Dental Commission, New Delhi|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for PG courses||NEET MDS Exam|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Faculty of Medical Sciences and GGSIPU|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Delhi|
|Contact||Address: 2, Tahirpur Rd, GTB Enclave, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095|
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition & Aid Status
- Affiliated with: Delhi University
- Approved by: National Dental Commission
- Aid Status: Government
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Library: The UCMS library is well-stocked with a wide range of publications on dental sciences, including books, journals, and digital resources. Additionally, the library might have private study rooms, computer stations, and printing resources.
- Clinical Facilities: UCMS has affiliations with some of Delhi’s top hospitals, giving students numerous opportunities to gain exposure to and experience in the clinical setting. The college may also have a hospital on campus with cutting-edge tools and resources for treating patients and conducting research.
- Technology Infrastructure: To support its academic programmes and research initiatives, UCMS has a cutting-edge technology infrastructure. The college might have video conferencing capabilities, multimedia-equipped classrooms, high-speed internet connectivity, and more.
- Hostels: UCMS offers separate dorm rooms for male and female students, each with a bed, desk, chair, cabinet and attached bathroom. Additionally, the hostels might have communal spaces for entertainment like TV rooms, sports courts, and other amenities.
- Sports Facilities: To encourage students’ physical well-being and fitness, UCMS has sports facilities like courts, playgrounds, and gymnasiums. The college may also host sporting events and contests so that students can demonstrate their athletic prowess.
- Cafeteria: UCMS has a large cafeteria where students, staff, and faculty can get wholesome meals and snacks at reasonable prices.
Faculty and staff
Faculty: The UCMS faculty is made up of experienced professors, associate professors, assistant professors, and lecturers with expertise in a range of dental sciences. Delivering lectures, leading practical classes and tutorials, supervising research projects, and assisting students in their academic endeavours are all tasks they are accountable for. In addition to their academic responsibilities, the faculty members may engage in clinical work and research projects that advance dental knowledge.
Non-Teaching Staff: At UCMS, the non-teaching staff consists of administrative, technical, and support staff who oversee the college’s daily operations. They are in charge of managing the finances, arranging events, assisting faculty and students with technology needs, and keeping the college’s operations running smoothly.
Courses Offered and Intake Capacity
For Postgraduate Courses
|MDS Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 Years||2|
For Post Graduate Courses
|MDS||Will Notified Soon|
Delhi NEET COunselling 2023
Step 1: Access the Registration Portal
- Visit the official website of the Faculty of Medical Sciences: www.fmsc.ac.in.
- Look for the “UG (MBBS/BDS) Admission” section under “Course Updates” and click on the online registration link (which will be provided later).
Step 2: Create Login Details
- If you are a first-time user, create your login details.
- On the “Confirm your Information” page, provide your NEET-UG-2023 Roll No. and Date of Birth.
- Click “View” to verify your details. If correct, click “Confirm” to proceed.
Step 3: Provide Contact Information
- Enter a valid Mobile Number and Email ID for future communication regarding admission.
Step 4: Set a Password
- Create a password (maximum six characters) for online registration (not your email account password).
- This password will be used to access your account throughout the admission process.
Step 5: Log In and Fill the Registration Form
- Log in using your registered email ID and the created password.
- Fill out the online registration form with accurate details. Be careful as no changes can be made later.
Step 6: Upload Documents
- Upload the following documents where required:
- Passport size photograph (120×130, jpg format, size up to 150KB)
- Scanned signature (200×50, jpg format, size up to 100KB)
- Self-attested copy of NEET-UG-2023 Admit Card (PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Person with Disability (PwBd) certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Entitlement Certificate for C.W. category (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of OBC Certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Non-Creamy Layer certificate (for the financial year 2023-2024, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of EWS certificate (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Self-attested copy of Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card (if applicable, PDF format, size up to 200KB)
- Allotment Letter issued by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Step 7: Make Payment
- Once all required documents are uploaded, proceed to make the online registration fee payment.
Step 10: Complete Registration
- After successful payment, your registration process is complete.
- No changes, additions, or deletions can be made after payment, so double-check your details.
Counselling Registration Fees
|Category||Online Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)|
|SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PwBD)||Rs. 1000|
|All other categories (Unreserved, OBC/EWS etc.)||Rs. 1500|
Step 2: Online Registration
- Visit the official counseling website.
- Create a login ID and password if you are a first-time user.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Select your preferred colleges and courses.
- Arrange them in your order of preference.
- Save and lock your choices when satisfied.
Step 4: Document Verification
- Attend the document verification session at the designated center.
- Present all required original documents and photocopies.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- Based on your choices and merit, you’ll be allotted a seat.
- Check your allotment status on the official website.
Step 6: Payment of Fees
- Pay the required admission fees within the specified timeframe.
- Verify the payment status on the portal.
Step 7: Reporting to Allotted College
- Visit the college where you’ve been allotted a seat.
- Complete the admission formalities and submit necessary documents.
Step 8: Upgradation (if applicable)
- If you wish to upgrade your allotted seat, follow the prescribed procedure.
- Check the updated seat allotment.
Step 9: Final Admission
- After seat upgradation, if any, complete the admission process at the newly allotted college.
- Pay the remaining fees if applicable.
Step 10: Commencement of Classes
- Attend the commencement of classes at your allotted college.
- Start your academic journey in the chosen course
For PG Courses
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for date of birth
- Provisional Pass Certificate and Mark sheets of every year of BDS
- Internship completion certificate
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate
- NEET PG admit card
- NEET PG Score card
- Domicile certificate
MCC Counseling Registration
|1||Visit MCC Official Website||Go to the official MCC Counselling 2023|
|2||Find the Registration Link||Locate and click on the “Registration” or “New Registration” link on the homepage.|
|3||Read the Instructions||Carefully read and understand the provided instructions, guidelines, and eligibility criteria.|
|4||Fill in Personal Details||Enter accurate personal information: full name, date of birth, gender, contact number, email, etc.|
|5||NEET UG Details||Provide NEET UG exam details: roll number, application number, and exam year.|
|6||Generate Login Credentials||Create a unique username and strong password for future access to the counseling portal.|
|7||Payment of Registration Fee||Pay the prescribed fee using available online payment options. Follow provided payment instructions.|
|8||Verify and Submit||Review entered information, make corrections if needed, and submit the registration form.|
|9||Confirmation and Printout||Receive a confirmation message/email upon successful submission. Print or save as PDF for records.|
|10||Keep Registration Details Secure||Safely store registration number, login credentials, and payment receipt for future reference.|
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
Security Fee (Refundable)
|15% AIQ/Central Universities||Rs. 1,0000||Rs. 5,000|
|Deemed University||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
MCC Counselling Process
MCC will be the conducting the counselling process for admission to Medical, Dental Colleges and Nursing Colleges for the AIQ, Central Institutes, University, AIMS, JIPMER , Deemed universities, AMU, BHU and etc. The Counselling will be held in Four Rounds Namely Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 and additional Round known as Stray vacancy round which will be the last round for the counselling and admission. Here’re are some details about each round given below:
- Register for Main Counseling: Visit www.mcc.nic.in and register for Round-1 by paying a Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security Deposit.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Choose your preferred institutes and courses during the specified days and lock your choices.
- Seat Allotment Round-1: Based on your choices and merit, seats will be allotted in Round-1.
- Result Publication: The Round-1 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College with original documents. Those who want to upgrade to Round-2 must report with their original documents.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Round-1: If you weren’t allotted a seat in Round-1, no need to register again. You will automatically be considered for Round-2.
- Fresh Registration for Round-2: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 must register for Round-2 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-2: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-2 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-2 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-2, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College. Upgraded candidates must take relieving from Round-1 seat and join Round-2 seat.
- Candidates Not Allotted in Previous Rounds: If you were not allotted a seat in Round-1 or Round-2, no need to register again. You will be considered for Round-3.
- Fresh Registration for Round-3: New candidates or those who didn’t register in Round-1 or Round-2 must register for Round-3 by paying the fees.
- Choice Filling and Locking: Fill new choices and lock them during the specified period.
- Seat Allotment Round-3: Seats will be allotted based on your choices and merit.
- Result Publication: The Round-3 result will be published on the MCC website.
- Upload Essential Certificates: After the Round-3 result is declared, upload the necessary certificates as per the guidelines.
- Physical Reporting: If allotted a seat in Round-3, physically report to the allocated Medical/Dental College.
FINAL STRAY VACANCY ROUND:
- Fresh Registrations: Candidates must register for the Final Stray Vacancy Round.
- Elimination: Candidates with allotted seats in other rounds will be eliminated from the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Stray Vacancy Round: The AIQ Stray Vacancy Round for vacant seats will be conducted online by MCC of DGHS, MoHFW.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be allotted based on merit in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joining Allotted Seat: If allotted a seat in the Stray Round, the candidate must join the allocated seat/college. Failure to join will result in debarment from NEET examination for 01 year and forfeiture of fees.
(Note: Candidates can participate in Round-2 or Round-3 directly without fresh registration if they are not allotted a seat in the previous round. Upgraded candidates cannot claim their previous round seat.)
Eligibility Criteria For MDS Course
|Entrance Exam:||NEET MDS Exam|
|Age||No age restrictions|
|Internship||Mandatory experience of 1-year internship after BDS course|
|Qualification||Candidates must have an BDS degree from a recognized educational institute or Equivalent Graduate degree. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks to sit for the Exam MDS exam, qualifying via which they will get admission to MDS courses|
NEET MDS Cut-Off 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile 2023||Cutoff marks 2023|
University College of Medical Sciences
- Address: 2, Tahirpur Rd, GTB Enclave, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095
- Email: email@example.com
- Admission Helpline no : 9667542500
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||University College of Medical Sciences|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What courses are offered at University College of Medical Sciences ?
A: The University College of Medical Sciences offers MDS courses.
Q:Is there a hostel facility available at the University College of Medical Sciences ?
A: Yes, University College of Medical Sciences provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
Q:What academic programmes are offered at University College of Medical Sciences?
A: The University College of Medical Sciences offers postgraduate programme such as MDS.
Q: Is college affiliated with any university?
A: Yes, University College of Medical Sciences is affiliated with Delhi University.
Q:What is the duration of the University College of Medical Sciences' MDS programme?
A: The MDS programme at University College of Medical Sciences lasts three years.