Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute Ramanagara, is a distinguished institution in the field of medical education and healthcare. Established in the year 2023, this institution has quickly gained prominence as a premier center for medical learning and research.
Affiliated with the esteemed Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and holding recognition from the National Medical Commission, Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute stands as a testament to excellence in medical education.
One of its flagship offerings is the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) course, a program that serves as a stepping stone towards a fulfilling and impactful career in the realm of healthcare.
With a commitment to providing high-quality education, cutting-edge research opportunities, and a focus on nurturing well-rounded medical professionals, Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute welcomes aspiring students to embark on a journey of academic and professional growth, contributing to the betterment of healthcare and society as a whole.
- 1 Highlights
- 2 Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Faculty and Staff
- 5 MBBS Courses Offered
- 6 MBBS Course Syllabus
- 7 MBBS Internship
- 8 MBBS Course Fees Structure
- 9 Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
- 10 NEET UG Cut Off 2023
- 11 Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
- 12 Registration Fees
- 13 Counselling Process
- 14 Document Required for UG Course
- 15 Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 Ranking & Reputation
- 18 NEET College Predictors
- 19 NEET Rank Predictors
- 20 Expert Admission Consultants
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Q:When was Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute established?
- 23 Q:What courses does the institution offer?
- 24 Q:Is the institution affiliated with any university?
- 25 Q:Does the institution have recognition from regulatory authorities?
- 26 Q:What facilities are available on the campus?
- 27 Q:Can you tell me more about the teaching faculty?
- 28 Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
- 29 Q:What kind of support staff does the institution have?
|Name of Institute||Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute Ramanagara|
|Popular Name||Scmch, Ramanagara|
|Year of Establishment||2023|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam for UG courses||NEET UG Exam|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Karnataka|
|Contact||Address: 29/1, Bengaluru – Mysuru National Highway NH-275, Channapatna Taluk, Ramanagara District -562160|
E-mail ID- email@example.com
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation, Recognition, and Aid Status
Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
Approved by: National Medical Commission
Aid Status: Private
Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute in Ramanagara boasts a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities that cater to the diverse needs of its students and the healthcare community. Some of the key facilities include:
- Modern Lecture Halls: Spacious and well-equipped lecture halls provide an ideal learning environment for students, complete with audio-visual aids to enhance the learning experience.
- Laboratories: The institution features advanced laboratories for various medical disciplines, allowing students to gain practical experience and conduct research in a controlled setting.
- Library: A well-stocked library houses an extensive collection of medical literature, textbooks, and research materials, providing students with valuable resources for their studies and research.
- Hospital and Clinical Facilities: The affiliated hospital offers comprehensive healthcare services and serves as a training ground for students. It includes specialized wards, operation theaters, and diagnostic facilities.
- Research Centers: Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute encourages research activities, with dedicated research centers equipped with cutting-edge technology and resources.
- Hostel Accommodation: For students coming from afar, the college provides comfortable hostel accommodation with all necessary amenities for a conducive living and studying environment.
- Sports and Recreation: The campus offers sports facilities to promote physical fitness and recreation, contributing to the holistic development of students.
- Cafeteria: A cafeteria within the campus ensures that students and staff have access to nutritious meals and refreshments.
- Transportation: The institution often provides transportation facilities for commuting students, ensuring ease of access to the campus.
- Medical Facilities: In addition to the hospital, there are medical facilities on campus to address the healthcare needs of students and staff.
Faculty and Staff
Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute takes pride in its distinguished faculty and dedicated staff members who play a pivotal role in shaping the educational and research landscape of the institution. Here’s an overview of the faculty and staff at the college:
- Teaching Faculty: The teaching faculty comprises experienced and highly qualified professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, each specializing in various medical disciplines. They are responsible for delivering lectures, conducting practical sessions, and guiding students in their academic pursuits.
- Clinical Faculty: The institution also houses a team of skilled clinical faculty members, including physicians, surgeons, and specialists who actively engage in patient care, providing real-world exposure and clinical training to students.
- Research Scholars: Research is a significant focus at the college, and there are research scholars and scientists who contribute to ongoing projects, scientific investigations, and medical research initiatives.
- Administrative Staff: The administrative team manages the day-to-day operations of the college, handling tasks such as admissions, student services, financial management, and general administration to ensure the smooth functioning of the institution.
- Support Staff: A dedicated group of support staff members, including lab technicians, nurses, and maintenance personnel, work behind the scenes to maintain the infrastructure, laboratories, and facilities, ensuring they are well-maintained and operational.
- Non-Teaching Staff: Non-teaching staff members cover various roles, including librarians, IT professionals, security personnel, and cafeteria staff, contributing to the overall functioning of the institution.
- Research Assistants: Research assistants and technicians provide valuable support to faculty and researchers in conducting experiments, collecting data, and managing research projects.
- Clinical and Hospital Support: Hospital staff, including nurses, pharmacists, and administrative personnel, play an integral role in the healthcare services provided by the affiliated hospital, collaborating closely with the college to offer practical training opportunities to students.
MBBS Courses Offered
|MBBS||4 and ½ years + 1 Year Internship||150|
MBBS Course Syllabus
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Course Fees Structure
|GovernmentQuota (40%) Fee (Rs.)||1,28,746|
|Private Quota (40%) Fee||10,80,152|
|Others Quota 5%||24,00,000|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria for UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens. NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, overseas citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as of December 31). The upper age limit for General category candidates is 25 years, while for SC/ST/OBC candidates, it is 30 years.|
|Qualification||Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as compulsory subjects.|
|Qualifying Marks||They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (for General category candidates) and 40% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the qualifying examination.|
NEET UG Cut Off 2023
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
Step 1: Online Registration
- Begin the registration process by accessing the website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration” to enter your details online.
Step 2: User Login
- Log in using your USER ID and Password.
- Enter your details step by step, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload scanned copies of the following documents separately in JPG/JPEG format:
- Recent passport-sized color photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression
Step 4: Draft Print and Verification
Before selecting the declaration, take a draft print of your application form.
- Carefully check and verify all the entered information for accuracy.
- Make any necessary changes if required.
- If all details are correct, select the declaration.
Step 5: Payment
- Proceed to pay the required fees following the payment gateway procedures provided.
Step 6: Application Form Printout
- After successful payment, take a printout of the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy should be produced during document verification.
|(for Karnataka SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/GM/2A/2B/3A/3B candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Karnataka candidates||Rs. 2,500/-|
|(for NRI Ward/NRI/OCI/PIO/Foreign Nationals candidates)||Rs. 5,500/-|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Select “UGNEET-2023 Online Registration.”
- Use your USER ID and Password to log in.
- Enter your details accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size color photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- Before confirming, review your application and make necessary changes.
- If everything is correct, select the declaration.
- Follow the provided payment gateway procedures to pay the fees.
- Print the application form on A-4 size paper.
- This printed copy is required for document verification.
Step 2: Document Verification
- Candidates who haven’t verified their documents must register online and complete this process.
- If you’ve already verified your documents for UGCET-2023 and don’t require additional reservations, you don’t need to verify again for Medical/Dental/AYURVEDA/UNANI/HOMEOPATHY courses. Just download the UGNEET-2023 Verification slip.
- If you’re eligible for additional reservations, ensure you claim them during online application and verify with relevant certificates.
Step 3: Course and College Choices
- Enter your course and college choices online based on seat availability.
- You can enter as many options as you want but prioritize them carefully.
- After entering options, a mock allotment will be done. It’s indicative and helps you revise your choices.
Step 4: Mock Allotment
- Review the results of the mock allotment, which shows where you might be allocated based on your preferences.
- Consider changing or retaining the entered options based on the mock allotment results.
Step 5: Finalize Options
- Verify your allotted seat status on the KEA website and modify options if needed.
- Continue to update your options until the last date for real allotment.
Step 6: Allotment Process
- The allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, with each round having three phases.
First Round of Seat Allotment:
- Allotment is based on merit and priority of options entered by candidates.
- Special Category seats (Persons with disability, NCC, Sports Category) are allotted first.
- Seats are allocated according to the reservation policy.
- General Merit candidates are considered only in the General Merit quota, following the rank list.
- Reserved Kannada Medium and Rural Category candidates may also be allotted in their respective categories.
- Hyderabad-Karnataka reservation is considered.
- Special Category candidates like Defense, Ex-defense, CAPF, Ex-CAPF are allotted based on ranks and available seats.
- The first phase of allotment may involve multiple iterations until seats are filled or ranks exhausted.
Second Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allotted in the same manner as the first round.
- Unfilled seats in Rural and Kannada medium quota of reserved categories are converted to General category and offered to reserved category candidates.
- Only reserved category candidates are considered in this phase, and GM candidates are not.
- Consequential vacancies are considered.
Third Round of Allotment:
- Seats are allocated in the same order as previous rounds.
- Unfilled seats in various reserved General categories are converted to General Merit and offered to GM candidates.
- Consequential Rural and Kannada medium reserved category seats are considered.
- The order of seat allotment remains the same, and the process continues until no changes occur.
Step 7: Reporting to Colleges
- After the seat allotment in the final round, candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the respective colleges they’ve been allocated.
The reporting process involves the following:
Step 8: Document Verification:
- Candidates must carry all necessary documents for verification, including educational certificates, identification, and allotment-related documents.
- The college authorities will verify your documents to ensure eligibility and compliance with admission criteria.
Step 9: Payment of Fees:
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees as per the college’s fee structure.
- Ensure you understand the payment schedule and deadlines to avoid any issues.
Step 10: Confirmation of Admission:
- Once the documents are verified, and fees are paid, the college will confirm your admission.
- You may receive an admission letter or receipt as proof of your admission status.
Step 11: Seat Confirmation and Vacant Seats:
- If any candidates do not report to the allocated colleges within the specified timeframe, their seats may be considered vacant.
Document Required for UG Course
- SSLC/10th standard mark Sheet
- 2nd PUC/12th standard mark Sheet
- Final print out of online application form
- Original copy of chalan for having paid the registration fees
- NEET admission ticket
- Study certificate issued by school
- NEET Rank letter
- Two recent passport size photogrraphs
- Migration Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Eligibility Certificate (Those who are studied under other than PU Board, Karnataka)
- Adhaar Card
Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute Cut-Off 2022 (State Quota)
|Rounds||Round 1||Round 2|
|Category||All India Rank||Marks||All India Rank||Marks|
Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Ramanagara
- Address: 29/1, Bengaluru – Mysuru National Highway NH-275, Channapatna Taluk, Ramanagara District -562160
- E–mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
- Website https://college.scmch.org/
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Ramanagara|
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
Q:When was Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute established?
A:Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute was established in the year 2023.
Q:What courses does the institution offer?
A: The institution offers the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) course.
Q:Is the institution affiliated with any university?
A: Yes, it is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
A:Yes, Sri Chamundeshwari Medical College Hospital & Research Institute is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Q:What facilities are available on the campus?
A:The campus features modern lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, a library, a hospital with clinical facilities, research centers, hostel accommodation, sports and recreation facilities, a cafeteria, and transportation services.
Q:Can you tell me more about the teaching faculty?
A: The institution’s teaching faculty includes experienced professors, associate professors, and assistant professors, each specializing in various medical disciplines.
Q:Is research encouraged at the college?
A:Yes, research is actively encouraged, with dedicated research scholars and scientists contributing to ongoing projects and scientific investigations.
Q:What kind of support staff does the institution have?
A: The institution has administrative staff responsible for admissions and general administration, support staff including lab technicians and maintenance personnel, and non-teaching staff covering roles such as librarians and IT professionals.