Madhubani Medical College Madhubani is a private trust medical college, established in 2019. The College is affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna, and approved by National Medical Commission.
Madhubani Medical College’s campus spans 25 acres (10 ha) and includes a 400-bed hospital. A college building, a hospital building, hostels for students, residents, and nurses, and quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff comprise the unitary campus.
- 1 Quick Summary
- 2 Affiliation and Recognition
- 3 Facilities
- 4 Departments
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Course Offered
- 7 Course Syllabus
- 8 MBBS Internship
- 9 MBBS Fees Structure
- 10 Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- 11 NEET UG Cut Off
- 12 Madhubani Medical College – Cutoff 2022 (State Quota)
- 13 Counselling Registration & Process (State Quota)
- 14 Conditions for MBBS/BDS Counselling – Method of Selection and Admission
- 15 Ranking & Reputation
- 16 Contact Details
- 17 NEET College Predictors
- 18 NEET Rank Predictors
- 19 Expert Admission Consultants
- 20 FAQ
- 20.1 What is the official website for Madhubani Medical College?
- 20.2 How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Madhubani Medical College?
- 20.3 How can I get admission in Madhubani Medical College?
- 20.4 Is Madhubani Medical College a private or public institution?
- 20.5 Who owns Madhubani Medical College?
- 20.6 When was Madhubani Medical College launched?
- 20.7 Which university is affiliated with Madhubani Medical College?
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
|Popular Name||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
|Year of Establishment||2019|
|Institute Type||Private -Trust|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bihar|
|Contact||Address: Madhubani-Sakri-Pandaul Road Keshopur, Madhubani Bihar 847212|
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Affiliation and Recognition
- Affiliated with: Aryabhatta Knowledge University
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Aid Status: Private
- Medical Coverage for each student
- Health centers for training
- Blood bank
- Emergency services
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Emergency Medicine
- Department of Internal Medicine or General Medicine
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG)
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery or Orthopaedics
- Department of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (ENT)
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Radio Diagnosis
- Department of Radiotherapy
- Department of Respiratory Medicine (Pulmonology)
- Department of Cardiology
- Department of Endocrinology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Medical Oncology
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Vascular Surgery
Faculty & Staff
Behind the success of any educational institution lies its dedicated and knowledgeable faculty and staff, and Madhubani Medical College in Madhubani, Bihar, is no exception. This esteemed institution is renowned for its commitment to healthcare education and services, thanks to the relentless efforts of its faculty and staff members.
- Professors: Madhubani Medical College boasts a team of highly qualified and experienced professors who are experts in their respective medical fields. They are not only educators but also active researchers and contributors to the medical community. Their commitment to teaching and research inspires the next generation of doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Associate Professors: The associate professors at Madhubani Medical College play a pivotal role in mentoring and guiding students. With their rich knowledge and experience, they ensure that students receive a holistic understanding of medical science and practice.
- Assistant Professors: These dynamic educators are the backbone of Madhubani Medical College’s teaching faculty. They impart essential knowledge and skills to the students, preparing them for the challenges of the healthcare profession.
|Course Name||Total Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||150||5.5 [4.5+1 Year Internship]|
For UG course (MBBS)
|Name||Pre Clinical||Para Clinical||Clinical|
|Semester||Semester 1 – 2||Semester 3 – 5||Semester 6 – 9|
|Subjects||Biochemistry||Community Medicine||Community medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)|
|Anatomy||Forensic Medicine||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|—||Pathology||Surgery and allied subjects|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine, including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery, including 15 days of Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstet./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
MBBS Fees Structure
|Tuition Fee (Indian Resident)||Rs. 14,00,000|
|Tuition Fee (NRI)||USD 21,000|
|Transport Fee||Rs. 50,000|
|Refundable (One Time Security)||Rs. 1,00,000|
|University & Examination Fee||As per University Norms|
NOTE: The above-shared fees can vary from the actual fees and are subject to change. To know the exact fee structure, candidates can connect with a counseling expert at the Admission Helpline No. 9667542500
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
|Qualify Exam||NEET conducted By NTA|
|Nationality||Applicants must be Indian citizens.NRI candidates with Indian passports are also eligible to apply. Under the NRI Category, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible to apply.|
|Age Limit||17 years old (as on December 31).|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed from a recognised board/institute with a Class 12 credential or equivalent. In addition, the qualifying test should include Biology, Chemistry, English, and Physics as core subjects.|
Minimum 50% is required for the general category, 40% for SC/ST, and 45% for Physically Disabled candidates.
NEET UG Cut Off
|Category||Qualifying criteria||NEET Cutoff 2022||NEET Cutoff 2023|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||116-105||136-121|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||120-108|
Madhubani Medical College – Cutoff 2022 (State Quota)
|Category||First Round||Second Round||Mop-Up Round|
Counselling Registration & Process (State Quota)
|I.||Registration||1. To fill out an online application form, go to BCECE Board’s website (bceceboard.bihar.gov.in) |
2. Fill in personal information.
3. Enter NEET-UG 2023 Roll No. and verify it.
4. Enter Date of Birth and other details.
5. Verify the entered data.
6. Provide a valid email ID and mobile number.
7. Receive a successful registration message.
8. Log in using the email ID and Password.
|II.||Personal Information||1. Sign in to your account.|
2. Complete personal information.
3. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|III.||Upload Photo and Signature||1. Upload passport size photo.|
2. Upload signature in Hindi and English.
3. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|IV.||Educational Information||1. Enter educational details.|
2. Click on “Save & Continue.”
|V.||Preview your application||1. Verify all entered information.|
2. Click “Back to Edit” for corrections if needed.
3. Click “Save & Continue” for updates.
|VI.||Payment of Counselling Fee and Security Deposit||1. Click “Proceed to Payment.”|
2. Follow payment instructions on the screen.
3. Pay Counselling Fee and Security Deposit.
Counselling Fee (Non Refundable)
|Category||Non Refundable Fees|
|All Category (Private Colleges)||Rs. 1200|
Security Deposit (Refundable)
|Sl. N.||Institution/College Type||UR / EWS Category Fee||SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC Category Fee|
|i.||Government Medical/Dental/Veterinary||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|ii.||Private Medical Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|iii.||Private Dental College||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|iv.||Both (Private Medical & Dental) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|v.||Both (Government Medical/Private Medical) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|vi.||Both (Government Medical/Private Dental) Colleges||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
|vii.||Both (Government Medical/Private Medical/Dental) Colleges||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Step Seven: Downloading of Application Form
- After paying the Counselling/Registration Fee and Security Deposit by the scheduled date and time, download the hard copy of the online submitted Application Form.
- Keep the hard copy safe as it contains all the information provided by you and your UGMAC-ID for future use during counselling.
- No need to send the hard copy to the Board’s office; keep it for the counselling session.
- Editing or modification of the application form is not allowed after submission.
- The Counselling Fee is non-refundable.
- Ensure you complete all steps before the due date, don’t wait until the last minute.
- If a payment issue occurs, do not wait, instead, re-pay the Counselling Fee/Security Deposit.
- The final merit list will be published on the Board’s website as per the advertised schedule.
- Online registration and submission are one-time processes before the 1st counselling, no further chances will be given.
- Confirm the fee structure of private colleges before applying.
- Editing opportunity will be available for those who successfully filled their application and made payment on time.
- Mop-up counselling will be offline, and details will be provided in the relevant advertisement.
- NRI candidates must select “NRI” during online registration and provide the required documents for NRI quota.
- DQ (Disability) candidates must submit the DQ certificate from authorized centers/institutes at the time of counselling.
- Bring all required original certificates/documents during counselling, including NEET(UG)-2023 Admit Card and Score Card, residential certificate, caste certificate, and more.
Step Eight: DQ (Disability) Certificate Submission
- DQ candidates must submit a Disability Certificate issued by authorized Centers/Institutes.
- After filling and downloading the hard copy of the online application form, candidates should consult any authorized Medical College/Centre/Institute for a disability test to obtain the disability certificate.
- Only certificates issued from authorized Institutes/Centers will be accepted, candidates are responsible for ensuring the certificate’s validity.
Step Nine: Submission of Required Documents
At the time of counselling/allotment on the scheduled date, every candidate must submit the following original documents:
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Original Score Card of NEET(UG)-2023
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Matric/equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which were pasted on the Admit Card of NEET (UG)-2023.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form of UGMAC-2023.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required, such as DQ (PH)/SMQ/EWS Certificate, etc.
Conditions for MBBS/BDS Counselling – Method of Selection and Admission
- The merit list for UGMAC-2023 will be based on NEET (UG)-2023 results.
- There will be four rounds of counselling: Round-1, Round-2, Mop-up Round, and Stray Vacancy Round.
- Round-1 and Round-2 will be conducted online, while Mop-up Counselling will be offline.
- Candidates will fill their choices online based on the UGMAC-2023 merit list.
- Seat allotment results will be published online.
- Candidates allotted seats in Round-1 must report for physical document verification.
- Candidates who choose upgradation in Round-1 will wait for Round-2 seat allotment.
- After Round-1 seat allotment, candidates can choose to upgrade their seat for Round-2.
- If a candidate’s seat from Round-1 is retained in Round-2, they must physically report for document verification.
- Upgraded seat allotment in Round-2 requires candidates to submit their Round-1 document verification slip.
- Once a seat is retained in Round-2, the candidate must take admission; quitting is not allowed.
- Fresh choice filling/modification is available for Round-2 Counselling for eligible candidates.
- Provisional seat allotment is based on online choice filling; final allotment depends on identity and document verification.
- Candidates who have opted for upgradation in Round-1 but retain their seat in Round-2 cannot quit the seat.
- Candidates admitted in Round-1 or Round-2 cannot participate in further rounds.
- Security deposit will be refunded to candidates not admitted after all rounds.
- Security deposit will be forfeited for certain conditions, including not taking admission or discrepancies during document verification.
- Discrepancies generated during document verification can lead to seat cancellation and fresh choice filling.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check the BCECE Board’s website for updates.
- MCC guidelines will be followed in case of discrepancies or confusion.
- For reserve categories, all institutions are considered as one unit.
- Dates and venue for document verification will be on the provisional allotment letter.
- Candidates must bring relevant original documents mentioned in the prospectus during verification.
- Candidates must join the course within the prescribed period in Round-2.
- Minimum percentile marks are required based on category for eligibility.
- No candidate can pursue and complete more than one course from the same examination and session.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Madhubani Medical College Madhubani|
- Madhubani Medical College Madhubani
Madhubani-Sakri-Pandaul Road Keshopur, Madhubani Bihar 847212
- Admission Helpline Number : 9667542500
Official Website: http://www.mmmcworld.org/
NEET College Predictors
We understand the significance of choosing the right medical college for your bright future. Our website offers a variety of college predictors to ensure that you make informed decisions during the NEET counseling process.
With our NEET Score Predictor, input your NEET score, and instantly receive a personalized list of colleges where you have a higher chance of getting admitted. Our state-wise and category-based predictors further refine your options based on your preferences, giving you accurate and tailored results. we have offered you the top-of-the-class college predictors here’s the list of the college predictor for you;
- MBBS College Predictors
- BDS College Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors
NEET Rank Predictors are innovative tools designed to assist medical aspirants in estimating their All India Rank (AIR) in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). As one of the most competitive medical entrance exams in India, NEET plays a pivotal role in determining admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET Rank Predictors empower students with insights into their performance, helping them set realistic goals and make informed decisions during the college selection process. Here’s the best ranks we’ve provided you with;
- MBBS Rank Predictors
- BDS Rank Predictors
Expert Admission Consultants
NEET Counselling takes pride in offering a team of highly experienced and dedicated Expert Admission Consultants who are committed to helping aspiring medical students achieve their dreams. Our consultants possess in-depth knowledge of the medical admission process and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. They are well-versed in the intricacies of NEET counselling, medical college admissions, and various state-specific admission procedures. Here’s how our Expert Admission Consultants can help you with various counselling process
- MBBS Admission Consultant
- BDS Admission Consultant
What is the official website for Madhubani Medical College?
How many seats are there for Medical aspirants at Madhubani Medical College?
There are 150 seats available for MBBS students at Madhubani Medical College.
How can I get admission in Madhubani Medical College?
To gain admission to this prestigious college, students must pass the NEET-UG 2022 exam.
Is Madhubani Medical College a private or public institution?
Madhubani Medical College is a prestigious private medical college as well as a professional institution in Bihar. The college was founded in 2019 and is known as MMC, Madhubani.
Who owns Madhubani Medical College?
Madhubani Medical College is the brainchild of this Visionary Educationist and Founder, Dr. Faiyaz Ahmad. For the last 30 years, he has made significant contributions to improving educational quality and providing the best facilities to students in this region.
When was Madhubani Medical College launched?
Madhubani Medical College was launched in the year of 2019.
Which university is affiliated with Madhubani Medical College?
Aryabhatta Knowledge University